Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 34: Development of something

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 34: Development of something

Ae




I don't know whether to laugh or be shy right now.



Boo!



Well I guess we should worry about him!



“Hey, does it hurt?” I asked the distraught man in front of me who had dropped his keys because Pete hadn't opened the door properly when he got to the door. I almost tripped over my own feet when I was sitting in the chair. I'm not sure how nervous I was sitting on the chair.

I hadn't been in my boyfriend's room since the shrimp-peeling scene. I felt like I'd disappeared. I almost went crazy when I saw that Pete was more nervous than I was, but it was a relief to see that Pete was so handsome. He's so cute today... I feel like bullying him a little.



“No, no, no. Imagine that picture of that handsome face smiling at me and feeling very uncomfortable and innocent. It's just like a little kid who's afraid of being scolded by his parents.

Sometimes I can't help but feel that Pete is younger than Yim, a child who needs more care than Yim.



“I'll get you a glass of water. I'll get you a glass of water. What do you want to drink? There's coke, orange juice and green tea in the fridge that Aunt Jiu asked me to bring over last time I was home.” I've been noticing for a long time. Every time Pete gets nervous he subconsciously talks as if to distract himself from the fact that he's standing by the refrigerator. Open the door of the box with cold air on his face as if to inspire him.

Honestly I can't believe myself when I see this situation I just stepped over it!



Pah! ~Pah!



Ew!



I went behind him and hugged him, and he was so shocked that the can fell out of my hand and I wasn't surprised when it fell on the floor and I reached out to catch it. The faint scent of perfume on his nose and every inch of his skin made me feel not only relaxed but also something else.



“May I...? May I?”

“Can I...?”

"..."

I can't see Pete's face right now, but I'm just looking at him standing there behind me and I'm slowly hugging him down....turn around,” I said to him.



“Turn around,” I said to him, and he took a deep breath and then slowly turned towards me.

I liked the way Pete's skin was like snow because it was easy to see he was blushing, as I proved that night. I'm not going to be able to do anything about it,” he said. The thought of that night my d.ick started to flag again. I grabbed him by the neck and motioned him to hold down a little.



“Can I... Can I k.iss you?”



“Uh... Can you not ask what you're going to do? I'm shy.”



I'd learned early on how good it felt to k.iss Pete, especially when my exhausted body was k.issing him after a workout. It felt like a lot of added energy to warm lips soft tongue his own tongue was entwined with his tongue. The sweetness of the taste on my tongue was so sweet that I was fascinated by it.

I gripped his neck harder and k.issed him harder...



Pete's back was thrown against the refrigerator and his hands seemed to be on my shoulders as if he didn't know whether to put them there or not. I was ready to meet him on the mouth and do something more exciting than that but I couldn't tell him what I wanted because that night I... The need to hold him hasn't stopped.

The only thing that made me feel bad about waiting so long to be able to hold him again was that my thoughts were getting more violent and worse... I couldn't believe my own dirty thoughts.



“Mmm.” His cries and the sound of my k.isses made my thoughts fuzzy.



I wanted to take his pants off and turn him around so that his back was to me and ram straight inside him... now! Now! Now!

Stop thinking like that!



I think my mind is getting dirtier and dirtier every time I feel like the floods inside me are about to explode I push him away and see myself. How roughly he was k.issing him because the tip of his tongue was still attached to his saliva and he was holding him so roughly that Pete's face was as red as if he had just... F.uck me like I'm coming back from running laps around the football field. I just want to see Pete.

A more painful look than this!

This thought is killing me!!!!



Pah! ~Pah!



“I'd better take a shower. I'm covered in sweat.” I think I should go to the bathroom right now before I reveal my dark side. It's only right if you calm yourself down. I'll put my hands on it.

A gentle touch on his cheek then pushed him away.

Pah! ~Pah!



I put my shirt down before pushing him away. I don't know if I'm overthinking it or what I'm dripping. I feel Pete's face more than it was redder before. His eyes were lowered as if...

I don't have to look down to know it's hard and I think Pete felt it when I was holding him.






I guess I can't hide from it...



“I... I can... I can do it... with my mouth?”



Why are you trying to awaken the beast inside me again?!!!!!



I don't want anyone to see Pete's face right now... his red face, his stammering tone, his trembling hands... and he's asking if he can help me with his mouth. Me?



If it had been a few months ago, I would have shaken my head no. He never would've thought a man could do that to himself. I was on fire. I wanted to die! But it's true, I can't get enough of Pete's words alone. I can't hold back the beast inside me. Exceptionally scary.



However, my answer is.



“Yeah,”



I cleaned up and then shifted the battlefield to the couch Pete grabbed my corner and followed me. I sat down on the couch first. Looking up at my boyfriend, who looks like something out of a fairy tale...? It's worth teasing!



Boom! ~Boo!



Pete crouched down on his knees in front of me but he wouldn't lift his head to look at me he reached out with a trembling hand to hold my d.ick I bit my teeth It felt like an electric shock was hitting me in the head I looked at him feeling like he wasn't very skilled at it yet he bit his lip face several times Already red up to his neck he murmured softly.



“I... I'll try.”



My brow furrowed as I heard the words and felt the flood of power in my body about to jet out!



“Ae.... Pants...” He gently faded his pants down. I saw I simply took them off exposing the whole carrot to him then looked away. To be honest at the moment I also feel very shy that the p.enis has been covered in saliva and become wet, but now I still feel like using it. Slapping your boyfriend's face.



I didn't look at his face so I don't know what his face looks like right now? I'm just enjoying the silence and I don't want to rush him...



Aaah! Aaah! ~A.h!



My body gave a thrill of his breath from my words through the airflow of his son's white soft hands on my words as if in the Testing the length of it to be honest with you.

I am going crazy! It felt like an electric shock to my whole body, so much so that I squeezed my fist tightly.



“Mmm... A.h...”



Soon...



“A.h... Pete...”

I tried to keep myself from moving because it was so nice to have that warm tongue swirling around my d.ick, but finally I did. I looked over at Pete to see what his face was like right now. When I turned my head and saw the way he was sucking my c.ock, I almost spurted.



Pete was down on his knees in front of me, his soft hands holding my carrot just a little bit away from his face. The tip of the tongue kept licking in and out of the horse's eye and after a few licks swallowed the whole carrot as if measuring it with his mouth. Length I gritted my teeth to stop myself from trying to grab his head and frantically go in and out of his mouth.

Ba's thoughts.



“A.h! ~I screamed out into the air, and all I could see was a round head between my legs, jerking up and down wildly. He's already licked my whole carrot. Normally, I'd have stopped him and told him he was dirty and hadn't showered, but now I have. I can't think of anything else to do except...

Boo! ~Yeah.



Pete slowly took my d.ick in his mouth and slowly took it back in again a little bit and I felt like I was suffocating. I couldn't resist reaching out and grabbing his head tightly.



“Pete... A.h... A little deeper...” I said. I opened my mouth and said to him, “Of course he'll do it, he's such a nice guy.” He looked at me with excitement and immediately took the root. The carrots went deeper and he moved around feeling as if he couldn't breathe. His eyes slowly began to tear up, his cheeks flushed red, and his rapid breathing made it sound like he was having trouble breathing as he kept pushing himself up and down. I wanted to stop him, but I wanted to see more of what I wanted to see and I wanted to see more than this. More... More....



“Pete... I can't take it anymore.”

Pah! ~I'm sorry.



“A.h... “A.h... “A.h...” I said and pressed his head firmly and pushed in. He was a little uncomfortable and screamed, but soon he was himself. Getting used to it again his hands began to rest on my legs and then Pete still continued to mouth the tip of his tongue on my There's a circle on that thing.



Bang! Bang! Bang.

I don't know if he's good or not, but just looking at his face makes me feel so good, let alone at this point, that I've pressed his head so hard I've forgotten to pull out.



“A.hh... A.hhhhhhhhh!!” I let out a heavy muffled sound of force spurting all of my flood into his mouth. I closed my eyes tightly. Pete pushed me out of the way and I came to my senses.



“Cough cough cough...”






“Hey!!! I am sorry you just spit it out” squirting c.um choked Pete coughing loudly I clapped my hands tightly on his shoulders Pete shook his head vigorously and wiped the residue from the corners of his mouth and c.um on the chin.



“No, no, no, no. No, it's just... “I know it tastes weird because I've swallowed Pete’s c.um before, and now I'm realizing... There's something different.

Pah! ~Oh, yeah.



“Ae!!!”



“You felt it when you were sucking my c.ock?”



He cried out my name out loud as I put my hand on his crotch and opened his mouth slightly, his face instantly turned red again and reddened all the way up to his ears and neck probably because of my question and the way I touched his crotch which made him even more shy and I already knew how much he wanted sex at the moment.



“I... I'm not... I didn't... I didn't.... I didn't... “I didn't...”

Boom! ~Boom!



Pah! ~I'm sorry.



“Ae!!!” I couldn't care less what he had to say because I grabbed him and threw him against the couch and before he could react I had his pants stripping him naked from the waist down to his knees on the couch so he could see for himself that he had sucked my c.ock in his mouth! The evidence left afterward.



“It's all wet!”



“Ae you don't saying... Ae you don't say... A.h!!!”



Since he didn't want me to say anything I just squeezed his cutie with my hand and he cried out in ecstasy and sprawled out on the couch on all fours with his hands clutching the corner of my shirt I used two fingers to squeeze out his prec.um and showed it to him.



Boo! ~Aaah!



“I'm glad you feel something when you blew me.” I said to him with a big k.iss. I smiled at him Pete looked at me with tears in his eyes.

“Ae... You are teasing  me.”



“No,”

I've been bullying him since the last time I saw him bury his face in the pillow. I want to get to know him in every possible way. Every time he's shy or angry, I wish I was the only one. See so...



Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop.



“A.h... Ae, no! No... Ae, don't... Aaah... Aaah... Aaah!!!”

I held his c.ock in my hand when he wasn't looking and jerked him off with his c.ock and he was screaming lustfully with his hands constantly trying to push me off. But he was so weak, it felt more like he was grabbing my shoulders, and when Pete realized he couldn't push me away, he just... He covered his face. It was like he knew I wanted to see that look on his face.



“Don't... Don't look at me... Don't look at me. Don't look at me. “Don't look at me... Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!” Pete exhaled deeply as the deer jumped and I took his hand away from his face with my other hand.



“Let me see.”



“No, no, no, no, no, no. I'm shy... I'm shy...” No matter how much he tried to cover his face my hand remained gripping his hand and I kept jerking him off with my other hand. It's so cute to feel his prostate running out of his hand, as cute as the tears streaming from his eyes.



“I want to see your face.”



A.h!!!

I k.issed him on the mouth, and he opened his mouth to receive my k.isses, and the air was filled with the smell of love juices.



“Ae... Don't...” he whispered softly as I pushed him away and k.issed him slowly up to his neck, licking his white skin and then slowly to his nipples. I nibbled on his nipples.



“A.h... Aaah!!” I now know what it's like to be one of those nipple suckers. Just looking at his nipples through his school uniform makes me want to... To tease it, to suck it was not just a thought, but I put it into action until his clothes were wet with k.isses, but I did. It's not stopping.



“Ae... Ae... Ae... Come on, come on, come on. Faster... faster... “The more Pete begged me, the harder I sucked, and the faster my jerking off hand sped up, and the faster I took my other hand off his arm. I let go of him and unbuttoned his shirt and felt him thrashing around underneath me.



I want it again.



“A.h... “A.hh... “Aaah! A.hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Before I could tease him further, he was breathing heavily in my ear, his c.ock spasming in my hand. After all of his c.um, he spread out on the couch and covered his face with his hands tighter.



I looked up at his trembling body, and with the dull sound of pleasure fading away, I reached out again and took his hands away to look at them in detail. And he turns out to be... It's so cute!



“A.h... “A.h...... You're... Teasing me.”



Boo! ~Boo!



I bowed my head and k.issed him hard on the cheek again and smiled at him.



“Pete looked at me incredulously and then looked away. When he wasn't looking, I took off all the pants from his knees.



“Let's go take a shower together”, I said and reached out my hand to pull him up with me, secretly realizing that Pete's legs were still shaking and I heard Pete complaining from behind me.

What a laugh I'm having.



“Ae is so bad, what can I say when you're laughing like that?”



Anyway, I already know that even though Pete will be embarrassed, he'll still be willing to go along with me.

Pete.



“Taking a bath?”



If I could go back in time even 10 minutes, I wouldn't ask Ae such a stupid question. My boyfriend was supposed to take a nice bath because he was tired after soccer. Now it's me taking a bath with him and I have to sit on my knees while Ae sits on the other side, goofing off. Look at me. And the reason I'm red as a shrimp isn't because the water's too hot, it's because of Ae!



Today I feel like Ae's looking at me so strangely that I don't feel safe at all.



Well, what can I say? You know, the one with the creepy eyes and the folksy look... Want... Well...






“I... “I... I'd better get up.”



Pah! ~I'm sorry.



“I turned around and looked at him with a puzzled face because I couldn't stand the look in Ae's eyes when he looked at me so I decided it would be better to get up and then he grabbed my arm and gently touched me.



“But didn't you say you wanted to take a bath?”



“No, it is just a waste of time for me to take a soak in the bathtub because I usually take a few minutes in the shower when it is over. The reason I want to take a bath is because I want to take a bath with you.” There's this straightforward, serious tone again. Ae let me continue to sit down. I wanted to sit like before hugging my knees and lowering my head until the water flooded over my mouth the tub was full. It's the bubbles only looking over at me from across the room that makes me feel so. “Stop being shy, Pete.



“Don't be shy, Pete. I told you I've seen your body before.”



“...”



I didn't answer him, he sighed and continued.



“I'm sorry ah I didn't mean to tease you”



“Actually, maybe I'm not shy but... I looked up at him and he frowned as if he didn't understand, so I went on.



“I'm... I'm afraid you'll lose your interest if you look at me too much because I'm a man and I don't have a body like women...”

XXX



Pah! ~



Before I could finish my sentence Ae quickly came over and held me in the bathtub, the water inside was overflowing and took away my hand holding my knee I opened my eyes wide and wanted to run away but I had already reached the edge of the bathtub and saw his serious expression I also had to look at him very excited.



“Who says you don't have sexy appeal?” He asked me then let go of my hand and sat on his knees in the tub and lifted my face.

Ae leaned in and I... I closed my eyes.



Boo! ~Ae!



“I thought he was going to k.iss me on the mouth, but he didn't. He just k.issed me on the forehead. I opened my eyes and his shallow smile brought a smile to my eyes.



“You have no idea how strong my sexual desire for you can be. Shall I tell you?”



Uh...



I wanted to know but to be honest I didn't dare listen to the way Ae was looking at me. I thought it would be safer not to and I felt so relaxed.



“Come here.”

Seeing him relaxed feeling it wasn't long before I was pulled over to him he wrapped his arms around my waist and spread his legs so that I was sitting in the middle the two of us pressed together feeling it start to get hard again underneath Ae put his chin on my shoulder.



“Do you want me to wash your hair?” He didn't say why he was holding me. He just lifted my hair and held it up to see I shook my head and wiggled my body as much as I could to keep my skin from too much contact with it. The water was slowly getting colder but it felt horribly hot where it touched.



“I've... I washed my hair this morning.”



“Well,”

Boo! ~Boo!



“A.h!” He responded very casually and echoed a sentence before placing his chin on my shoulder and now k.issed me behind my shoulder I could not help but be startled. I'm not going to be able to do anything about it,” he said.



“You've put on a lot of weight.” If it's just talking to me, that's fine, but where is his hand going?



“It's... I'm over 50 kgs...”



It's a wonder he doesn't get fat every day when he's raised like a pig! My reply made Ae laugh.



“That's good ah I like before too skinny for fear that you will break into two halves now this look just if another 4 or 5 kg fat addition would be better”



“Well, I'll try my best... A.h... you're grabbing my carrot... You're grabbing my carrot.... Uh....” I barely even bothered to listen to him about my body-my waist and belly were underwater and he was touching me with a low chuckle in his ear.



“You're being shy again.”



Who wouldn't be embarrassed to take a shower with their boyfriend for the first time, even though they knew it would happen?



“A.h... Ae... Oh, no... Ae... Oh, Ae... Ae... Ae... Wait...” Suddenly I remembered that I had something to tell him so I grabbed his hand and turned my hot face to look at him again.



Frowned slightly.

“What?”



“Are you free next Sunday?” I quickly asked him with an expression as if to say at this time it also asked what the question ah but he still answered me.



“Not necessarily the beginning of the intention to prepare to go home, how is it going to go?” When I heard him say that nothing happened, I immediately grinned and then looked forward to asking him.



“Then do you want to go back to my house together?”



“Your house?!!!”



Giggle.



“It's my mom's birthday, and she's inviting you to dinner with her. It's a family party, and there aren't many people there.



Mom's birthday and my birthday. This year is a little more special than usual because the last time I was home, Mom asked him to come over.



“Invite Ae over for dinner next week, Pete.”



I knew right away that Mom was referring to her birthday and I was so happy just thinking about the most important day of my life with Ae in it.



“Okay?” I shook his hand and looked at his face expectantly until Ae smiled.



“Are you being sweet on me?”



“Well.... Just think of it as a lie” I said softly and he answered me.



“Go on, it's an invitation from the elders. How can you not go? The gift...”



“Mom won't let you bring a gift. She says she'll be mad if you do. Just go have lunch with her.” I said excitedly, happy that he'd come along but I asked again just to be sure.



“And so...”



“I'll be there,”



Pah! ~

“Thank you, Ae!” I hugged him right away and smiled widely at the thought of having someone to eat with me. A little carried away when I reacted again Ae hugged me tighter and whispered in my ear.



“Don't tease me, I already feel hard just from that.”



“I didn't,” I replied softly as Ae took my hand to feel his.... Carrot I couldn't help but widen my eyes.

I looked down at my hand and looked up at my boyfriend... whose face was so hot I could have fried an egg... looking at his dumb face... And that look in his eyes... What do you call it? The affectionate look? No, it's more like it, so I said softly.



“You're feeling very h.orny right now!”






Pfft! ~I'm so h.orny.



“Are you talking about me?”

The bathtub splashed with water and then fake tickled me to look very angry but it is obvious to see that he is obviously in a good mood. He constantly smiled at me. His smile is very sweet which also lets me constantly fall into the whirlpool of love inside his wet hand out touching my face.

“Next time I won't ask you ah.... I'll just go down on you!”



“You're really h.orny” I whispered, feeling bolder than ever maybe because I knew he wouldn't be angry. Ae leaned his face in and k.issed my mouth then whispered very quietly.



“I might actually be as h/orny as you say I am.”

He confessed and I couldn't help but look up at him and put my hands on his shoulders very timidly feeling Ae still stroking my cheeks I said with extreme shyness.



“If you want to do it, do it... we can.”



He froze and said something that puzzled me.



“You’re so..... More worthy of being tormented than I thought.”



I almost asked him but it was too late and my mouth was shut again and this time he wouldn't let me talk about it anymore, it was so hot I could feel my whole body burning.



Pffffc... Pffffc... Pffffc... Pfft...



“Well.... Ae.... A.h....Ae..... Ae...”



“You're all red already Pete it's so cute...”

“Don't... Don't... Please don't... Mmm!!?”

The soft words in the bathroom now also turned into the sound of incredibly lewd sex in the bathtub and finally only the moans of the two of us after our orgasms although it would be shy to think about it, I couldn't help but tell myself in my heart.



S.ex in the bathroom... It's even more exciting than I thought it would be! Hehehe!

~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 33: A Scene 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 35: Shifting Targets,

Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive