Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

True Star Chapter 147, Volume 2 The Budding Talent, 19: The Secret of Mr. Ginno (2)

True Star 《巨星 》 Ju Xing
True Star Chapter 147, Volume 2 The Budding Talent, 19: The Secret of Mr. Ginno (2)

Mr. Ginno also rented an apartment near the set in order to facilitate the shooting.




"Don't tell me you just went swimming in the ocean." Tang Feng smiled and stood in the doorway, "I don't bother you now do I?"


"No, of course not!" Mr. Ginno pulled the man in without saying a word and closed the door at the same time, this enthusiastic look made those who didn't know think he was going to do something bad.


"You sit first, juice and milk are in the fridge, coffee is over there, over there is the liquor cabinet." Mr. Ginno spoke to Tang Feng while he ran into the house again by himself.


Tang Feng took a bottle of juice and sat on the sofa, and opened it casually.






"Paper Drunk and Gold" by Fiennes Tang


The name and starring role surprised Tang Feng somewhat at first, and he really didn't expect Mr. Michael Ginno to be in the apartment watching his work that year, just as he didn't expect Lilith to say Mr. Ginno liked him.


By the time Mr. Ginno got changed and came out of the house, Tang Feng had already put the look on, and he looked at the TV screen and asked, "You like Fiennes'?"


Fiennes-Tang was still young, in his early thirties, at the age when a man is most mature and attractive.


"He was a great actor." Rarely, Mr. Ginno, who had always liked to tease his mouth, sat quietly beside Tang Feng, seeming to stare as if he was attracted to the man on the screen.


This was all seen by Tang Feng.



Mr. Ginno loved Fiennes, Mr. Ginno really loved his past life!


"The first time I saw him, to be honest, I didn't like him very much, even hated him." Mr. Ginno laughed lowly and then talked to Tang Feng about how he met Fiennes, he said these things Tang Feng already knew, just from Mr. Ginno's point of view many things were different from what Tang Feng thought.


Mr. Ginno first saw Fiennes at a national awards ceremony, when both Mr. Ginno and Fiennes were nominated for Best Actor, Mr. Ginno's performance was not bad.


Clearly, the jury preferred Fiennes, who won the International Actor's Trophy for an unknown number of years, while Mr. Ginno could only watch with bemusement as his best chance of winning the award grew little wings and flew away from him.


"I firmly believe that the actor award should have been given to me, and not to Fiennes, so I hated him, and at one of the festivals I deliberately said something unpleasant." Mr. Ginno shook his head while talking, the corners of his mouth were restlessly smiling, "Thinking about it now, I was so childish and ridiculous back then, so young and imposing, always thinking that everything should be mine, and now looking at my own performance back then, I look like a kindergarten child in front of Fiennes."


"No, I think you played it well." As soon as the words came out, Tang Feng quickly added, "I've seen your films at the time, they're already very good as a young actor, the performances are very strong, a lot of horror films flow in terms of performance, outwardly exaggerated performances, but you've played out the inner fear, which is great."


It's just that the judges are people, and individuals have their own preferences and tastes.


Mr. Ginno was too young at the time, and it's basically hard for a young actor to get a heavyweight award if he doesn't wow everyone with his performance, and there are many reasons for that.


One is that the judges didn't think you were fit to win an award when you were just starting out, and there were a lot of people lining up in front of you.


Secondly, after a newcomer takes the film, isn't there less struggle and pursuit on the back road?


And finally, on the subject of interests and such, the selfish preferences of critics, and the suspicion that your next piece no matter what can still play well.


The film emperor is not just a good actor, Tang Feng's experience in his past life was a lot for him to be considered.



"That's right, I thought I was good at it, and I've known Fiennes since then, even though I was too childish to be against him. But Fiennes is already a star of sorts in Hollywood, he has his own social resources and a certain amount of power, in fact it would be easy for him to screw me if he wanted to, but he never acted to suppress me, only occasionally fights with me."


Speaking of which Mr. Ginno laughed as he sighed and pinned his chin, "I know he doesn't like me because I'm so rude and stupid to death."


"You went against him just to... get his attention right?" Tang Feng tried to ask.


Mr. Ginno nodded, only it was too late for him to understand, and when he finally figured out what kind of feelings he had for Fiennes, the man walked away.


Suddenly, like the brightest star hanging in the sky, it all happened so fast that he reacted with hindsight to his six or seven-year-long crush, and he was stupid enough to find out slowly.


"It was too late, I didn't even have time to say sorry to him, to tell him... I collected all his blu-rays, and posters, and I went to a lot of his premieres and sneaked up on people to ask about him." Looking at the man who would never appear on the television screen again, the forever-dead Fiennes, Mr. Ginno's eyes were once again clouded with a watery fog, his voice choked though he was smiling, every word spoken so hard.


"It was too late to tell him I love him, you know? The more I got to know him, the more I liked the man, but I was so stupid I didn't even get a chance to tell him I liked him."


Mr. Ginno choked and finally covered his face with his hands as Tang Feng sat on the sidelines and hugged his back.


"He'll know, he'll actually hear every word you say." Tang Feng comforted Mr. Ginno, who could only sigh in the end.


He wouldn't tell Mr. Ginno his secret, and even if he did, the other party wouldn't believe his words.


This is not the first time in his life he heard someone confess to him, but undoubtedly the most he felt warm and a bit uncomfortable, a person impulsive time is very easy to express love to a person because of love at first sight or occasionally like, this kind of impulsive feelings often come and go quickly, how roaring the beginning is how miserable the end.


Seven years of crush is like a trickle of water as thin and thin as it gets, those who once liked him, perhaps because of his illness and gradually alienated him, perhaps because of some social pressure and choose to leave him, but also because of his death he will be buried along with the former feelings of people.


How many people have thought about him in the more than six months since his death?


He didn't know that Mr. Ginno was and still is fond of him, and he didn't know why Mr. Ginno was fond of him, but it was all in plain sight.


Fiennes-Tang is dead, and those who have left this world should no longer go and bring distress and hurt to the living.


"Mr. Ginno, do you love Lilith then?" He asked.

















"It's me who's sorry for her, I tried to find a good girl to date after Fiennes left, Lilith is a good girl, it's just... I found that I have no way to forget Fiennes. "Mr. Ginno gradually calmed down, while Tang Feng also tuned the TV to the regular programming channel.


"I know I shouldn't say this, but there is no way Fiennes is coming back, he would feel guilty if he knew you were in pain because of him, Mr. Ginno, the departed are left in the memories of the past, you need to move on, hurry up and pull yourself together like a man, I don't want to have another morning bed scene with you the day after tomorrow." Tang Feng enlightened the other in his own way.


"Sometimes I think you and Fiennes are alike, warm and gentle to everyone, and in fact that kind of warmth represents a sense of distance, and that's why I especially like to tease Fiennes and was into bullying him, because it's when he gets angry that he makes me think he's alive."


Mr. Ginno looked at the person beside him and said with a rather rare and proper manner, "You are still so young, don't repress yourself too much."


"All is well and now is it your turn to educate me?" Tang Feng laughed, "Then you mustn't fall in love with me just because I look like Fiennes, or I'll think I'm a stand-in."


Is it the body double or the real Fiennes?


None of this matters, all Tang Feng knows is that he wants Mr. Ginno to step out of Fiennes' shadow, just how long will it take for a man who can shed tears at the thought of the departed to step out?


"Is that what's been going on lately?" Tang Feng asked that it was unlikely that Mr. Ginno would suddenly lose his temper for no reason, and that what happened to Lilith would not affect Mr. Ginno to such an extent.


"It's almost his birthday."


Tang Feng found himself surprised that he forgot his birthday.


"How about this, let's go together and sweep Fiennes' grave." Tang Feng suggested that he wanted to look at his own tombstone.


~ True Star ~


Prev: Vol2 Chapter 18 [Chapters Home Next:  Vol2 Chapter 20










Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive