Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 24: the Rare chance occurrence was not because of the child

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 24: the Rare chance occurrence was not because of the child

It's just that the weather is too hot and my nasal cavity is filled with the faint smell of perfume and sweat from the Koon-chai.


"What am I to do? I really want to hug you, Pete."

I didn't even bother to look at Pete's face, because my lips were resting on his white neck, and my fingers were rubbing against a point on his chest, only to feel goosebumps rise, hair explodes, my heart was pounding, and the tiny n.ipple was getting hard under my rubbing.

“Ai’Ae... Ai’Ae... don't... don't...”

If Pete's voice had been a little more subdued and tough, I guess I would have regained some sanity, but his voice was so soft and gentle that he was like a milk cat, and his body was shaking like a leaf in the wind, and for me, this youthful resistance was a catalyst for desire, and the katoeys inside were getting out of control.

Therefore, I looked up at him and saw his face, his ears, his neck, all so red they were, and what I couldn't hold back was the look in his eyes - confused and frightened.

(* ̄3)(ε ̄*)~~

I placed a soft k.iss on his eyelid and then slowly moved down to his cheek - the softness of that cheek had been addictive since the first time I touched it.

It was softer and more fragrant than little Yim's face.

"Am I scaring you, are you scared of me?" I asked in a low voice, trying to restrain my hands from getting too much, I thought I was possessed by Pond, but the desire that came from the body at its most primal could not be ignored... I was afraid I would scare Pete.

Nowadays, I'm just drifting around in a whirlpool of desire, but if Pete hates me for it, I think it's not worth it, so I should stop there.

P.ornographer Ae eh, not even a month in a relationship with someone, how can your mind be so nasty!

This is the first time I want to bully him instead of keeping him in a safe place, but my reason compels me to release the hand that lifts his clothes.

"I'm sorry, I won't do anything excessive to you again."

Suddenly.

"I... you didn't...”

"Huh?" I let out a muffled question from the bottom of my throat, and just as I was about to let go but Pete held my hand tightly, his head buried and voice light as a whisper.

"I'm not afraid of you...” Pete's voice shook so much that I could even feel the tremors in his voice and his hands shook so much. Finally, he slowly lifted his head to stare at me and said in an unusually annoying voice, "I just... just don't know how to do it... no... no, I know how to do it... but... but I haven't done it, no concept at all... I'm afraid you won't like it... after all, you're also... male... like... what if you hate me... what if we really do it and you don't like it... I... I also...”

I didn't wait for Pete to finish explaining before I took him into my arms, of course it wasn't as gentle as the male lead hugging the female lead in the drama.


I was not happy that he was willing to let me do it, but happy that he was as worried as I was that I didn't like doing that kind of thing.


You think I'd hate you for being a guy, too?


I shook my head vigorously and hugged him hard, feeling that he was tugging at the hem of my dress, apprehensive, I said in a hushed voice, "You think I'd hate you? But what you don't know is that my behavior is actually more disgraceful...” I paused for a moment, and although I found it difficult to speak, I still thought it would be better to say it out than to let him wander off into his own thoughts.

How could I possibly be disgusted with you? No way, on the contrary, I'm afraid you're disgusted with me.

"I m.asturbated to your face..... ."

"!!!!"

Pete froze in place on the spot, this was the situation I was most afraid of happening, would he hate me for hearing this? My hands were still around his neck, quietly waiting for him to speak, perhaps by this time he was already disgusted with me that I was having such nasty thoughts about him.

I'm not the nice guy you think I am. I have all sorts of emotions and I'm thinking about you all the time.




"You m.asturbate... m.asturbate... me... yeah?" Pete said stammeringly.

"Hmm!" I admit that at this point my voice was even lower and my face was burning with it.

"..... ."

My answer caused the man in my arms to cling back to me, Pete buried his head in my chest, his hair covering my eyes, I couldn't see his face, I wanted to let go of him to see his expression, only to hear him say.

"Ha... I did the same with you too."

"!!!!" I was dumbfounded when I heard that, and Pete looked up at me, his reddened face showing his shyness, but he was still trying to tell me...

"I... I m.asturbated too... because of you... and equally because of you...”

Ah! Just let me die instantly, I can't stand it! I want to hug him and do everything OOOXXXXXXXXX to him!

I would never let anyone else see Pete like he is now, with his shy expression, his lost eyes, his delicate lips, his blooming smile, his red cheeks, the way we're holding each other, the way we're skin-to-skin, and most of all, the way his reverie-inducing words are driving me crazy!

I think I've been on a path of perversion for a long time, only to feel my whole body burning with lust because you said you masturbated because of me!

I couldn't help but brainstorm - Pete was lying alone on the bed, his two hands in his crotch, his eyes tightly closed, calling out my name...

“Ai’Ae"

"..... ."

"Fvck me... can't take it anymore!"

The moment Pete called out my name, I leaned into him and buried my head in his shoulder, whispering how hard I was, I really couldn't bear to hold back any longer, feeling like I was holding back to the max, on the verge of breaking down.

I wanted to hold him, to hear him call my name, to see him cry underneath me, and at this point I'm afraid I've really gone mad.

"Let's do it." I hugged him tightly and asked, and for my solicitation, Koon-chai just nodded shyly.

Is it normal for me to have this desire to study Pete's body? Are all couples like me?

“Ai’Ae... I'm shy... I'm really shy...” Pete pleaded in a shaky voice, at this moment he was still sitting on his back on the bed...

A white light flashed before my eyes.

Subsequently, my aim shifted to his lower body, and my hand followed down to some indescribable part...

The folds and ripples of the folds, the beautiful, loving clothes, but the child's... thump, thump!

"Uncle Ae ~ Uncle Ae!"

"Ai’Hiaa!!!!"

The familiar bouncy footsteps and childishly untimely sounds of children's voices rang out at the door just as I wanted to move further - my little niece, who I love and hate, you pick your time just wrong.

I conditionally reflexively bounced off, scrambled to pull Pete's shirt down and turned my face to look at the door, only to see the doorknob turn up.

"Nong Yim, don't come in yet!"

Zee-yah!

ε=(´ο'*)) Alas, how can I expect a two-year-old to behave? Not to mention being able to pick up on my strings, the door had been pushed open by the time I exited to stop my niece from entering, and I panicked and grabbed the pillow on my bed and threw it at Pete.

I don't know if my brother came in with her, but if an adult came in and saw my boyfriend's face now, he could definitely tell what had just happened.

"Uncle Ae, I miss you so much!" The door was opened, a two-year-old girl's cute face appeared, accompanied by a crisp child voice, the little girl yelled excitedly while thumping and running in, I immediately opened my arms to welcome the little niece into my arms, while looking worriedly at the door.

Fortunately, no one came up with the little niece, which made me secretly relieved, and then rang the little niece's childish question: "Uncle Ae, who is this?" Seeing this, I awkwardly rubbed my hair and stole a glance at my crotch as little Yim reached out a tiny finger to Pete, who was curling up in a ball around my pillow in question.

I'm afraid I'll have to keep holding little Yim until my own desire goes out, otherwise at the height of a two-year-old, standing up I'm sure she can see something different than usual in her Uncle Ae's body.

Ε=(´ο'*)) Alas, little Yim, uncle loves you, but why did you kill my mood by coming back at this critical moment?

It was the first time I had ever wanted my own little niece so badly to come home late.

Pete.

I was so shy there was nowhere to hide, I would have loved to burrow into Ae's pillow and go home if I could, but the truth told me it was impossible, I could only bury my head in the pillow as an ostrich, squeezing my eyes shut in an effort to calm myself down... the touch that Ae left on me was still so clear.

Every pore on my body at this moment was bubbling with heat, the cheeks that had been streamed by Ae's lips, the lips that had been k.issed by Ae, the neck that had been squirted by Ae's warm breath, the back that had been stroked by Ae's hands, the rolling hot chest, and the lower body that had never responded so strongly...

What to do! I just told him I m.asturbated because of him!




I've never been a lascivious person, but in any case I'm also a man, whenever I'm close to him, whenever I close my eyes, all that comes to my mind is Ae's face, my memory is all about the touch he gives, my body always gives the most honest response, and then that way I imagine the other person's face to release my own most primitive pleasure, after meeting Ae I've tasted sweet wet dreams, I've tasted wishes come true, the sweetest is his lips curved slightly when he k.isses me.

I didn't think I would ever get to tell him, but I... finally confessed to him.

Plus, now I'm happy and shy - and he's like me!

What to do! Now I can't even look up at Ae's little niece!

Thinking about it, I unconsciously hugged the pillow in my arms again.

"This is Uncle's friend, Uncle Pete, do you remember Uncle Pete?"

"Which Uncle Pete is it?" It was from the crisp, tender voice of a two-year-old girl, and though it was tempting to see the little one's cute face, she sincerely dared not look up, especially as Ae was introducing me to his little niece.

"O uncle's friend, the one I told you about, if you won't let me k.iss, I'll go and k.iss him."

"Hm~ No way... Uncle Ae, Mua~Mua!"

I really wanted to get into the pillow and hide away, but when I heard the sound of mua mua k.issing, I couldn't help but wonder how Ae was looking right now, so I looked up and saw...

Perhaps, this moment is the picture I've longed to see.

The little girl was circled in the uncle's solid arms, two small arms around Ae's neck, the beautiful face against Ae's cheek, afraid that his own k.iss uncle will go to k.iss someone else's face, so the little girl k.issed the other side of Ae's cheek, while Ae was amused, the little niece is simply in love.

I'm afraid no one else in the university has ever seen this warm and loving picture - the deep affection of uncles and nephews.

"Uncle's going to k.iss you too."

"Hmph, no k.isses for you!" The little girl stretched out her hands to cover her face and shook her head back and forth to refuse her uncle's k.isses, making Ae laugh again, and I secretly clenched my teeth.

How Ae looks like nothing ever happened! I still feel it to this second! That's not fair!

"Then uncle will go and k.iss someone else." However, when she heard Ae laughing and teasing the two-year-old girl, the displeasure in her heart was instantly thrown out of the sky, and the little girl was teased to the point where she wrinkled her face and shoved Uncle Ae's face outwards.

"Uncle go k.iss someone else, I don't love Uncle Ae anymore!"

"You really don't love uncle anymore?"

Little head shakes and shakes.

The little girl shook her head heavily, then turned her head to look at me, and the two of our eyes collided just like that...

"Uncle Ae, is it Uncle Pete who you said you were going to k.iss?" Little Yim tugged deathly at his uncle's sleeve while asking.

"Well, it's this Uncle Pete, so what should little Yim do?" Ae asked his little niece with a pampered face, the little girl struggled to get down, Ae had to put her on the ground, and the little Yim who had regained her freedom came to me, I tried to show her a loving smile, and I wonder if my expression now seems strange.

I hope no other adults enter the room at this time, or I really don't know how to manage my expressions.

This little girl, who has just turned two years old, has a cute face like a doll, with a chubby face, red lips and big round eyes, wearing a pink top and white shorts.

"Amitabha~"

"Ah... ?"

"She's greeting you, her mother only taught her to worship Amitabha." Ae explained, sitting cross-legged beside the little niece, looking at the little girl with a breezy face, I hurriedly replied back, "Hello, I'm your Uncle Pete."

"Uncle Pete smash~~"

What to do! I love Ae’s family and I'm definitely in love with Ae's little niece too!

I said in my heart, listening to the little girl call my name and add a knock cute tone word at the end of the sentence, and not afraid to approach me raw, I reached out and grabbed her chubby little hand and smiled at her.

"Little Yim is so cute... even cuter than in the picture, Uncle Pete used to talk to you, does little Yim remember Uncle?" I wasn't surprised to see the little girl's head tilted in a questioning way, after all, a two-year-old doll probably wouldn't remember this.

At first, I was really frightened by the little girl and wanted to dodge away, but that unworldly little face and little hands calmed my heart for no reason.

"Uncle Ae~," however, little Yim turned her face to look at his own uncle, and shouted.

"It's hot~"

"If it's so hot so why are you running upstairs, huh? Later uncle is going down too, let's go play in the parlor, it's so hot, later little Yim will be sick." Ae had a worried look on his face, however little Yim didn't pay any attention to his words, but turned her cute little face to look at me and shouted again.

"Uncle Pete is hot, sweet, sweet~~" some of the pronunciation of the two-year-old girl did not sound very clear, but I somehow understood her meaning.

My body is so hot that a two-year-old can feel it!

I reached out and touched my forehead, but I wasn't sure if it was hot or not as I was burning all over.

"Well, Uncle Pete is hot, because the weather is hot, huh~" I laughed dryly, and faked a fan to myself..... .

Suddenly, little Yim grabbed both my hands and pulled them outward.

"I can only put the pillow back on the bed for fear that the little girl will hurt herself too much.

"Little Yim,"

"Oi~~~~" called out Ae to the little niece, reaching out and rubbing her hand over the little head as the little Yim looked up at her uncle.

"Little Yim goes down to play first, and later Uncle Ae and Uncle Pete will come down again, and Little Yim turns on the air conditioner first to make it go round and round." Ae gestured back and forth, presumably meaning the air conditioner was running, and little Yim nodded happily.

"Go round and round~ go round and round~ mom~ go round and round!" The little girl who came and went like the wind spun around and came to the door of the open room, and drifted away like a breeze, Ae rubbed his head and turned back to me and said, "What can I do?

I was dumbfounded the moment I heard him say it, and only when Ae lowered his head did I react, and then stared blankly.

Ah! I saw some restless tent in Ae's crotch.




My face burst red for an instant, and then the two men twisted their heads to look away, neither daring to look at the other.

"We'll be downstairs together in five minutes, and in the meantime can you keep your d.ick quiet?" I'm so embarrassed by his direct question that my face has already turned into a pig's liver, but what else can I do but nod my head at him?

"Uh... hmm!"

Finally, we came downstairs to the living room, where the two sat quietly as chickens, twisting their heads and looking away, and just sat there in silence for almost ten minutes.

Ae

“Ai’Ae, Ai’Ae, Ai’Ae, where did you go to find a friend that looks like a model!"

I didn't know whether to laugh or shake my head, my sister-in-law had probably been wanting to ask that question since I took Pete downstairs, and she leaned in and tugged on my arm, a look of excitement.

I think Sister-in-law Nut wanted to ask from the moment she walked in the door, but she didn't feel like asking because Pete was there.

"I'll complain to my brother!" I smiled in response to my sister-in-law's question and turned around and walked into the living room while serving the cut lotus mist.

"Ho! I'm not trying to cheat on your brother, I just think your friend is too cute, no, he should be called handsome and well-behaved, not at all like your other noisy friends, his face is so crystal clear, what brand of face cream do boys use nowadays!" My sister-in-law is rambling again, and I hear she was a die-hard fan of singer Johnny when she was a little girl, screaming at him all day long, making my brother particularly sad.

"Creams and stuff I don't think are necessary." I couldn't help but say, and my sister-in-law couldn't help but give me a blank look when she heard that.

"Just because you don't have to use, doesn't mean others don't have to, nowadays the real straight men are taking care of their skin, and can see that this friend of yours still uses high-end goods, the skin is more crystalline than the girls, you don't ask?" Sister-in-law laughed and teased me, knowing that I was super sick of using those troublesome things. All I could do was shrug my shoulders and say.

"One can of snake brand powder is more than enough."

"Why you kid-oh! That's a powder, not a cream! The difference is wide!"

"Aren't they all for skin care? Sister-in-law."

"To die oh, what a headache, two brothers of this family are the same in awful manners!" Sister-in-law Nut shook her head in exasperation that she had given up on me and my brother, and I put on a bad smile and asked, "Does sister-in-law want to say she doesn't love the two brothers in this family anymore?" Look, the sister-in-law rolled her eyes at me again, and then whispered to me.

"Love them, there wouldn't be a Little Yim without your brother... as the saying goes, ideals are fat and reality is thin, the man in ideals is not the same as the man in reality, and I love the man in this reality so much." I laughed along with Nut, and suddenly thought of my brother and sister-in-law's enviable love.

Sister-in-law Nut is not a beautiful woman, but she is a very attractive woman, and several men have pursued her, but in the end he chose my brother.

"Ao may not be the sweet-talking man or the romantic man, but he is the man I've been looking for in real life."

That's what Sister-in-law Nut once said.

"Here comes the sweet lotus mist~~" called Sister-in-law Nut from afar, and I followed her in, then saw Pete sitting on the sofa with his standard well-behaved posture, with a restrained face; and Brother Ao, with his hands clasped on his knees, with a serious face.

To say the biggest difference between my brother and I would be the height difference... at least my brother's height is over 170, and other than the height difference, the rest is basically similar enough that anyone who sees us knows we're brothers. So, my brother's expression at the moment is the same as mine - it looks fierce.

"Did you bully Ai’Pete?"

"Yo~ My own brother, slander me as soon as he comes!"

“Pete, did my brother bully you?" I turned my face to ask the Koon-chai, only to see him shake his head, but still with the look of being afraid of my brother.

"What's the bullying, I just asked him if Little Yim wasn't cute." My brother picked up his daughter and flaunted his child like all the dumb and dumber fathers do, like a woman selling herself. But turning my head to look at my little boyfriend with another fierce look on his face, like he was threatening Pete by saying don't you dare say no to cute?

Pop!

"That's not asking, that's threatening, okay!"

"Ho! I didn't threaten him, I didn't! I just asked him if my daughter was cute."

"Look at your expression, who else wouldn't be scared? Smile!" My sister-in-law said.

"I've already laughed~" My brother's laugh is more like showing his fangs to bite someone, his expression is still cold and his eyes are sharp, anyone who sees it will understand that my brother is fierce... but in fact he only looks fierce on the surface.

"Khrap~~~~~~" came the voice of little Yim.

"..... ."

Everyone in the room turned to look at the little girl who was laughing and dancing so innocently that my sister-in-law laughed along with her, "I didn't call you Yim, I made your dad laugh.

(Yim means laugh or smile in Thai.)"




"I am laughing Yim ah, I am laughing Yim~~," the little one sold the word as soon as she heard the same pronunciation as her own name, making her father laugh, hugging her daughter over and squeezing her little face to the sides and pulling her own daughter as a doll, while the little girl struggled to block her own face with her hands.

"Little cutie still can't give me a pinch, come here and let Daddy give you a good pinch."

"What? Don't! Mom, help me... help little Yim...”

"No one will come to your rescue, come!" A certain daughter slave continued to knead her daughter's face, so much so that the little girl's uncle was speechless.

"Childish man!"

Ao jerked his head back.

"Ho! How can you not be childish if you call the workers childish? Don't let me see you pinch my daughter's face from today on!"

"Ai’Ao... what did I tell you? Looks like it's time to check your memory." When my sister-in-law laughed inexplicably and said this, my brother froze for a moment, and I laughed happily at the side.

"No foul language in front of children...”

"It's good to know, so what should be done?"

Pia...

My brother raised a light palm to his own mouth, and I couldn't help but poof out a laugh..... .

"You too, Ae."

"Huh? What does it matter to me?" I seriously protested, I just didn't hold back a bit of laughter, really lying down and getting shot, but Sister-in-law Nut turned her face to look at me seriously, or that kind of inscrutable laugh...

"Of course it matters, just now you said foul language too, right?"

"Heh heh."

Pia...

I also lightly slapped myself on the mouth, of course not because I obeyed, oh, just too lazy to argue with my sister-in-law, and my niece looked cheerful, and also applauded, by the way, hit my own father with a few big mouthful words...

"Sorry Pete, that's the way it is in our house." Sister-in-law turned her head to Pete, and I also turned my head to look at him and then saw... he was holding back a hard laugh, but when he saw me looking back at him, he immediately pretended not to do anything, but the low laugh from the bottom of his throat had betrayed him.

"What's so funny about eggs?"

“Ai’Ae!” I rolled my eyes at the sound of my sister-in-law's "scolding", understanding that she didn't want her daughter to hear foul language, but it's really hard for me because I'm not myself if I'm not foul-mouthed.

Pia...

"Heh... ouch, sorry... puff...” When I hit my own big mouth again, Pete also finally broke out laughing, I glanced back at him, only to see that he struggled to hold back the laugh so hard that his whole face rose red, when he saw me looking at him, immediately spoke out slyly.

"I'm not laughing~~"

"Everyone saw you laughing, so laugh out loud if you want to."

“Ae, why did you hit your friend!" My sister-in-law stood up for Pete, and I wasn't really trying to be mean to him, just trying to make him laugh.

"Wow okay ~~ Ai’Ae is doing something big ~~" My brother buried me.

"Ao!" my sister-in-law scolded my brother.

"Let's play a game my wife."

My old brother is always so childish when he's with his wife!

While thinking about it, he looked back at Pete and saw... he was laughing again!

I suddenly extended my clutches to him.

"Eh!"

"Laugh out loud if you want to, no one will ask you for money, laugh out loud if you want to." I squeezed both cheeks and pulled upwards, wanting to hear him laughing, saying that it must be beautiful, but the guy was still too embarrassed to laugh.

“Ai’Ae, it hurts...."

"Watch out before I bite you!" With that said, I let go of my hand and then saw the distinct red fingerprints that had surfaced on his pale skin - my masterpiece.

"I'm sorry, does it hurt?" I was a little bit distressed to see his face being ravaged by me, so I stretched out my fingers to gently stroke the area that I had pinched, afraid that the force would hurt him again. I stared deeply into his eyes.

Uh, forgot there was someone else present....

"What are you looking at?"

My brother and sister-in-law both looked at the monster with a questioning look, and my brother shook his head and muttered to himself, "That is a surprise that Ae still knows how to be gentle?"

"I didn't!" I retorted, I was not gentle, but this time my sister-in-law not only did not scold me for speaking the foul language but also nodded vigorously in agreement with my brother's words.

"He was really gentle just now, I didn't think Ae had such a gentle side." I rolled my eyes and stood up to take Pete's hand.

"Let's go, it feels really like we are in the way here, and we can't say anything if we want to." I ended the "cordial meeting" by myself, holding Pete in one hand with a fruit plate in the other, saying that it would be better to drag Pete to the first floor, so he does not have to be looked at here like an animal. But I seem to have forgotten that the first floor was a restaurant and waited until the first floor and as soon as my mom saw Pete she bragged to the diners that it was her son's best friend.

Um... what does your son's friend have to show for it? I don't know if my brother and sister-in-law have seen my relationship with Pete, but if they have... what the hell, I never thought I'd hide from Pete.

Pete.

"Thank you so much for today."




"I should be the one who has to thank you, it's not enough to help drive my stuff back, it's enough to work in the shop and play with little Yim."

It was already late when Ae dropped me off at the parking place, in fact Ae's family warmly invited me to stay and celebrate Yim's birthday, but I always felt that I was disturbing them by being an outsider, so I gave Yim the gift and said goodbye.

Seriously, I'm so glad little Yim hugged me tight when she received my gift, and loved the gift more than the treat, guess what I gave little Yim?

That's the kid's home playing cupboard set that Ae used in the mall to block our faces and k.iss me.

So, when I saw little Yim open the gift and take it out to play, I was shy again for no reason, as if I had done something unseemly.

At this point I was already in the driver's seat, only to see Ae gripping the door with one hand on the roof.

"I'll help you move your dorm this Thursday."

"Well, then... see you Thursday." I could only go back to him in a daze and wait until Thursday to stay up for another four days, but I also knew there was no reason to come to him in the meantime.

"Are you angry that I didn't tell my family about our relationship?"

"!!!!" I froze on the spot, and Ae looked at me disappointed and thought I was angry because of it, he's completely lost his mind! His hand gripped the car door a little harder, and his eyes stared at me squarely.

"How could I be angry? No... no, I'm not mad." I hurriedly shook my head hard, I knew very well that this kind of thing was not something anyone could take lightly, just the fact that he was willing to be with me already made me feel incredible, I even wondered if I had done something that saved the galaxy in my last life to have this much of good karma, only to fall in love with Ae unexpectedly in this life, and now he was saying such things as if he was really going to come out with the family.

Ae rubbed my hair lightly and said, "It's good not to be angry, but if you want me to tell my family...” he smiled at me and continued.

"... I'll come out of the closet with my family, too, so you drive safe."

Ae helped me close the car door, and I froze and looked at him, unable to imagine that he would say that to me.

Boom.

I lifted my hand and clutched it to my chest, feeling my heart beating so violently that I was on the verge of jumping out of my throat, and I knew the words he was saying were from the heart, which made it even harder to hold myself.

What should I do, I seem to love Ae more!

I don't care what people say about Ae, only Ae alone can make my love for him grow deeper and deeper... and deeper and deeper...

Will there still be people like Ae who are willing to come out to their families and tell them that the person they love is a guy just so they can cut me some slack... other than Ae, I don't think I'll ever meet anyone like that.

I've met a good man, and I've been in love with him ever since.

Ae, how can I not love you so much? I met you when I was at my worst, like running into a moose in the jungle, a whale in the depths of the blue sea, or the aurora borealis in the Arctic, they were the most beautiful encounters.

The world is far and wide, and the scenery in the sky is not as good as you are, and when I meet you, I no longer envy others, I only love you.





~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 23: Entering the lover’s house for the first time 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 25: Entering the Dormitory,

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your translations I am loving this. Petes last words at the end of this chapter were so beautiful 😍 ✨ 😢 💖 💗 ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive