Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 10: The Fading Emotions

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 10: The Fading Emotions

Part: Ae

Why would I want to jerk myself off? No, why do I get hard when I touch Pete?


I kept asking myself this over and over again early in the morning, why did just touching him, seeing his body, make me horny? It's been more than once or twice, and when I got up in the morning and touched his nipples, I got hard again!!!

Yes, I touched his nipples.


It was a soft, pale grey almost pink nipple that not only made me feel pleasure between my fingers, but had penetrated every inch of itself.


"Why should I think about that much?" I secretly complained to myself as those images re-entered my mind in the morning, and I kept patting myself on the head.

“Ai’Ae"



Stop thinking about him and think about him all day long and won't you feel guilty about him!



"... Ai’Ae... "

He trusts you so much, but instead, you mastxrbate to his body!



“Ai’Ae!!!"



Don't even think about it, stop it!



Pop! ~



“Ai’Ae!!!"



"Bastard, what do you want with me!"

Go to hell and let me think quietly for a while you jerk?!!!



I tapped the table and turned to see my roommate lying on the bed with a movie of a Japanese actress playing behind him, and was talking to me. It seemed that my ramblings had attracted him, but people like Pond are always gossipy and do everything on a whim.

"Oi oi oi, what are you thinking, don't be angry at your friend even if you are sulking... what is wrong with you? Did I think of your Khun-chai again when I called you for so long without saying yes, just sitting there?"

"... "

I didn't want him to see it, and after being guessed by him, I couldn't say anything, feeling that my reaction stirred his gossip cells, even more, I had to shift my gaze to look at the screen behind him, which happened to hold several pairs of shoes.

"Nothing!"



"Ouch, all this about the pale one and still dare to say nothing? Are you worried about him? Then call him!"

"Don't you be stupid okay, his phone was taken by someone else, do you think I would have his phone number?"






"But not so stupid that you can't see that you're worried about him!"



"... ... ."

I looked at him with disdain. If he had put his intelligence into his studies, he wouldn't have been in the bottom of the class. Finally, I sighed, and since I had told him everything before, it was no wonder he could guess that I was worried about him.

"Wouldn't you be worried if it were you?"



"Of course I'm worried, I'm not asking you to call and ask how he's doing, but I also just remembered that he hasn't changed his phone yet."

Don't say you just remembered, I just told you so.



Although that's what I thought in my heart, I've long since been too lazy to scold him, at least he knew he was in a hurry when Pete was in distress and actually said he was going to get some friends to fix that Trump, but he's just as clueless as I am about where he is.

“Ai’Pond... "



"What's the matter, my dear friend?" I didn't bother with his immodest tone, and I couldn't wait to ask the question that was on my mind, and although he was idle all day, he could definitely be considered a teacher in this matter.

"You say... If I got a hard-on... would it be weird?"



Poof!

"You can't be serious!!!!" He suddenly sat up and leaned against the wall, looking at me with a false and unbelievable look, and then closed his mouth with one hand and grasped his heart in place with the other.

"Oh, my God! God has finally given you back your sxxual prowess and thanks to God for making you a normal man!!!! Hahahaha, but don't you have any bad thoughts about me, I don't like your kind of dwarf melon sort."

Boom! ~

In fact, I held the shoe not far away in my hand before he said my goodness, especially when he said I wanted to have sxx with him, and I waved it over with one shoe, just like he did, and there was no way I was going to have sxx with him in another ten lifetimes! If it's Pete then it's not actually impossible.



Tsk.

I sat there, ready to continue cursing him, but then Pete came into my head... 



"Ow, don't you want to come to kick me? I was all prepared for that!"



I'm afraid there's no one in the world more retarded than him!

I watched him wrapped up in a quilt, one pillow in his left hand and a hug in his right, not to mention how childish it was, estimating that my IQ would be reduced by at least ten years if I really got into a ruckus with him!



"Psycho, stop playing, I'm serious!" I said seriously, and he laughed and immediately jumped up and sat down on the floor, then looked at me with a wistful look.

"Ow, then I'll get serious with you, oops, I'm not worried about you, I thought you only knew how to play football! Isn't it normal for a good young man like us to get hard? It looks to me like you are a hot-blooded 18-year-old, not a bad 80-year-old, looking at a woman's tits, her ass gets hard, I can get an erection several times a day!"

That's why I said you're a lecher," I said with a blank glance at him, guessing that there's nothing to be gained by talking to him, but if I call Sun... ... .

If Sun knew about it, then the whole world knew about it and said it was good not to take the risk.



"I don't mind, I know I'm a slut, Hahaha haha, so how did you get a good erection... "



"I... why should I tell you ah?"

"No, I just have some doubts, you disappeared with Ai’Pete for a whole night, that's why I wonder if you have a sexual desire for Ai’Pete? That's all," he shrugged at me, so indebted that I really wanted to jump up and kick him in the face, but I just said quietly to him.

"I... don't have one," I could tell I wasn't very confident in my answer, and I knew in my own heart that I would get an erection every time I touched Pete, but it wasn't necessary to tell this gossipy person in front of me, right?

"I've got something I'd like you to see... this is my collector's edition, it's guaranteed to make your blood boil." Pond ran to the computer for a few minutes, then brought him to me, and all I saw was... a woman in school uniform...

"This one is really awesome, it's a newbie in the ring, the acting is superb, I have to watch it every time I watch AV, every time the little flag goes up, I'll show it to you for free, plus a pair of headphones, see, it's time to release them, it's guaranteed you'll get high!" I couldn't help but shake my head as Pond said it again and again while mastxrbating.

"I'm not you!"



I wasn't interested in what he said because I was too lazy to release the pleasure in the bathroom of my dorm room, but to my surprise, he pressed the play button and brought the computer in front of me, I sighed and took the headphones afterward to compromise. The picture is a young woman in school uniform, is incomparably lustful to the camera flirtatious laugh, and then while wiggling the body slowly and, one by one, took off the clothes, until the exposure of the pink areola, and then slowly removed her panties, revealing the green grass below, the camera also purposely pulled closer to give a close-up, not a moment later &, a man came into the camera, holding the woman a variety of groping making her look like a mess: ... Ah... um... ah... ah... Ah... " Then the small body slowly fell back onto the mattress, the other's hands stroked uncomfortably over her nipples, as if wearing a flesh-colored bra, and then lowered his head and went to suck on her pink areola... ... .




Although it was only foreplay, my mind was not thinking of the young woman in front of me. I don't know why Pete suddenly burst into my mind... white and tender skin, covered with only a bath towel, lying quietly in front of me, looking at his white nipples, stomach, and that bulge, I wanted to jump up and give him a massage, but what attracted my attention the most was his nipple... really beautiful!



I’m so done for!



Excited!



"I'm going out for a run!"

"Hey!!!" Ignoring Pond's shouting that I should go inside the bathroom and not go out for a run, I threw down my headphones and strutted out in Pond's slippers, arriving at the front door of the dorm building not long after.

I do have a hard-on! But thinking about the woman on the screen is not.



"Why should I think of you over and over again?" I ran towards the football field, by this time it was almost 21:00, there were no more people around long ago, and I was the only one running frantically on the road, taking deep breaths as I ran, both to quiet myself and to keep the little thing in my pants from getting so hard.



Pop! ~



What's wrong with me?



Patting myself on the head, I stopped and stood in the middle of the road, not understanding why I was so sexually aroused for Pete.



"Do I like him now? ... No, I'm just trying to take care of him!!!!"

Yes, but why would I want to take care of him?



I hate myself at this moment, all kinds of images alternately appear in my mind, everything is telling me that it's probably because I've never been so close to anyone else, never touched anyone, never touched anyone's nipples, but the more I think about it, the more I force myself to stop thinking about it, the more I can't help thinking... I wonder what it will taste like...

"Let me go to hell!" I sat cross-legged and couldn't help but be afraid of my own thoughts, I didn't want Pete to know what I was thinking at the moment, nor did I want him to think that my closeness to him was just to molest him.



RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Someone called me to interrupt my thoughts, and I should have felt lucky, but when I picked up the phone and saw that it was the Khun-chai who called, his face was even hotter than before... ...



By the way, didn't his phone get robbed? Is it him? ... ... ..

"Son of a bxtch! Where the hell are you?"



"Eh... it's... it's me, Ae."

Hey

It wasn't the rogue voice, such a soft voice must have been Pete no doubt, I frowned, he was probably shocked by the sound I just made.

"Why are you still using the original number? Did he give you your phone back?"



"No, Ae, I called the business center and asked for a new number, then went to get a new phone card with the same number it's more convenient to use this number," his voice is still milky sweet, himself gradually stopped feeling angry, at first thought, it was his ex-boyfriend, I almost did not jump up to kick him to death through the phone.

Think of all the things that are out there, how that scoundrel could call himself.



I nodded and lay down on the grass, good thing I hadn't just changed and my phone was still in my pants pocket.



"How are you doing?" I still couldn't help but ask worriedly.



"I... I'm fine... " I think he's still scared, just to keep me from seeing it, I laughed and smiled.

I just love him that way.



"Isn't that scary?"



"I'm sorry, I just called you at this time." Although I'm glad he said this to me, I don't know why, but I always want to talk some more.

"So how's your wound? Tell me the truth oh Pete," I interrupted him, hearing him dryly laugh, and then told the truth to me.



"The more I heard him say this, the more worried I became, even though the injury wasn't fatal.




"Remember to rub your medicine."



"Already done, er, what are you doing?" He asked me back, and I looked down at my own crotch, quite tearfully.



Yeah, what am I doing? Do you think he wants to get out and run with me?



"I came out for a run."



"Running at this time of year?"



"Well, you work out more, you sleep better at night," I said honestly, when you work out until you're tired, you sleep like a dead pig, and you don't have to think about Pond trying to get what's in front of me.



"Is it really okay?"

"You can try, but not at this time before bedtime, if you go out for a run around 6:00, work out all day and make sure you sleep soundly at night" I generally don't have any problems with sleep, because I work out a lot, and every time I finish a workout, I sleep to death.

It felt like Pete was interested in what I had to say, and as I walked and talked to him, the breeze was blowing in the opposite direction, very cool, all the way to the dormitory, and we were all still talking, not sure how much we really wanted to hear from him.



I knew what his mother did for a living, he grew up going to international schools, he and his mother were the only two people in the family, and there were 2-3 servants, he also knew that I grew up studying in the temple and moved to the city center when I was in junior high school, he also knew what my family did for a living, he also knew that I was going home tomorrow morning.

I stood in the aisle and talked to him for a long time, just didn't get into the dorm room, and by the time I reacted it was late, and a conversation between him and his mother came over the phone, and it wasn't until I said I was going to hang up that he said, Good night, Ae.

"Well, good night," I said to him, the battery on my phone had turned red and I tucked it into my pants pocket and went into my dorm room, ignoring Ai’Pond's question about where I was going this late and heading straight for the bathroom with my toiletries.

"Yeah... sorry about that... Ai’Pete, um... ah... Ahhh... ...Ai’Pete... Ahhhh... ... Ai’Pete... "



Chirp! ~



Ah! ~



Pete.



I knew I was supposed to look squarely at what was happening, and looking at the string of numbers neatly written on my hand, I couldn't help but smile, holding my face to myself without even noticing the smile rising from the corner of my mouth. I didn't even dare to wash my hands hard enough, I was afraid that the handwriting that had been written down with a marker would disappear... 

In fact, I should have gone to tell my mom about what happened in the past few days, whenever I saw her come back from her hard work, saw her so tired and concerned about her studies, I couldn't say anything, all I could do was hug her, smile at her, tell her I was fine, all things were temporarily put aside, and never thought of taking back what was lost.

Yes, I'm not counting on the lost watch to come back again, I guess now I don't know which store it became second hand, let's just forget about it, let's just pretend nothing happened...



I have to know Trump and what he's doing. I won't let him come over and threaten me again when he needs money and I know who this person is who can help me... but don't know if he will want to help me.

That man is... Tin.



On Monday I only had afternoon classes because the morning teacher had cancelled. But I got to school early in the morning and called Ae to tell him not to come and pick me up because I knew he had class early in the morning and went to find that friend of mine. He was finally found in the canteen of their yard, with a high and cold look, and a lot of foreign language materials next to him.

"Ai’Tin, how are you?" I opened my mouth to say hello to him, and he looked up at me with a puzzled look, but finally nodded in response.



"Can I sit with you?"

"Well," Tin nodded as he pointed to the chair next to him, gesturing for me to hurry and sit down, his eyes leaving the pile of information in his hands to look at me, as if asking if I had something to do, so I smiled at him.



"You're learning a foreign language, aren't you?"



"No, I don't have enough vocabulary, it's just supplementing it," he replied with a shake of the shoulder, I've long been used to his high and cold look, but many people don't like him very much because of it... right? But his learning is really good.

"What's your business with me now?"






I took a deep breath, knowing what I was going to face next.



"There's something I'd like you to help with."



He laughed dryly and stared straight at me and said, "Why should I help you?"

I knew he would answer that, Tin is a very careful man about others because he feels that everyone is close to him and associates with him to get a benefit from him, but now I have no choice, because it is true that I am in trouble, and that is why I came to beg him, so much so that my own hands are starting to get cold...



"I know it's a lot of trouble, but there's no one else but you who can help me with this, I'm sorry.

I don't know what my own expression was at this moment, but I saw Tin take a deep breath.



"Don't give me a pitying look just say... " he said with a blank look.



"What do you want me to do for you?"



A smile immediately appeared on my face, my hands clasped even tighter, my heart pounding in my chest, and Tin brought his face to mine, I almost didn't catch my own smile, he looked straight at me as if looking for something in my face.

"I told you, I like you a lot, but that doesn't mean I'll help you with everything, first tell me what I'm helping with. Hurry up, I still have to finish reading this information," he said, and I hastened to take out the new phone I bought yesterday and opened the only photo on the phone to show him.

"I want to know what this man is doing?" I had just gotten Trump's picture on my phone from the computer and gave his name after showing it to Tin, who paused.



"Just be clear, what do you mean what he is doing? Do you mean something that's illegal?" He frowned at me and I nodded my head to say yes.

"He looks familiar, I think I've seen him stay with you before," I almost didn't jump up after hearing that, I didn't expect his memory to be so good.



"Uh-huh, you guys have a beef?"



"A little bit."



He stared at me again, and honestly, more than once I was afraid of this look from him, feeling like he could see me through.

"You're estimating a little more than a little, aren't you? It's all to the point of condescension to come begging me, and I'm afraid it's still related to that civilian friend of yours?" I froze and immediately shook my head, not wanting to get Ae involved.

"It's nothing to do with him, Tin, it's my own business."



"It's not because that civilian friend of yours is in some kind of trouble and asked you to come and ask for my help, is it?"



"No!!!! It really is my own business! It has nothing to do with him!" I said categorically, staring him dead in the eye, leaving me with nowhere to hide, and if another voice hadn't interjected, I guess I would have been more protective of Ae.



“Ai’Pete, oops, you actually stayed with this high and mighty Khun-chai?"



"Um, P’Money, how are you?" I turned to look back and saw Money coming my way, and Tin hurriedly moved away, feeling disgusted with him, as if he had some sort of grudge against this junior.



"Oops, handsome, you don't have to look disdainfully at me, do you want a taste of something like me?"

As Tin gathered his things and prepared to flee the scene, he got up and hugged the information and said in an extremely disgusted tone to Money, "Thanks, but I don't want diarrhea!"



"My god, little brother Tin, is this a mouth or a spittoon?" Like I said before, Tin is a bit venomous, but I think there's still a good side to him, or he wouldn't have lowered his head to help me.

"Remember to send the photo to my phone," he said briefly, which was a kind of yes to my request, and I rushed to respond.



"Thanks, Ai’Tin, turn around and I'll post you on Line... "



"No need, a genius like me can remember it after listening to half of it," he said and quickly walked away, I looked at his back, only to dryly laugh.

"A genius brain like me, listening halfway through, is able to remember... ... Che! If I hadn't seen his good looks, I would have killed him!" Money called out loudly towards his back.



Then he turned to look at me and asked, in a serious tone, "I wonder what picture you're going to send him? Do you have a picture of Nong Tin?... it's not what I want him. No, I love you alone! But my friend is so fancy, he can't stop drooling when he sees a handsome guy and wants to collect their photos, and Nong Tin is too much, he can't even pass the friend verification to see his IG, and he doesn't know what he's posting in the IG! Tweets that he also only talks to friends abroad, it's harder than ever to get a picture of him!" It looked like he had put up with it for a long time too, and I could only smile awkwardly and unapologetically, not wanting to disappoint him, but I could only shake my head.

"I don't have a picture of him either," I didn't tell him I had his Facebook account and I didn't think I should tell him that.



"Oops, what a pity... don't be angry either, my phone is full of your photos! I didn't mean to take pictures of you, they were taken by those whores in the yard, so be careful with them.



Then, I looked down at my phone.



I want a picture of Ae too!

I looked at the handwriting on my hand, although several days had passed, and the handwriting on my hand was gradually almost gone, I looked away, and then put the hand with the phone written on it gently to my lips, the outsider looked as if he was just covering his mouth.

But maybe only I know that... I'm kissing him through his handwriting....








~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 9: Blood, Charged up teenager. 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 11: There's a kiss





Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive