Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 00: My Accidental Love is You Synopsis

My Accidental Love is You《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 00: My Accidental Love is You Synopsis

Pete.

It might have been better if I didn't like boys, and my life wouldn't be what it is now if I liked girls like the way I liked other boys.


The idea kept tossing around in my head, why don't I like girls. Why do I like boys? Why!

"God!" I sighed deeply as I walked along the boulevards of the campus, even though several International College buses had already passed through the parking lot, and none of them had turned down the kindness of those who had asked me if I wanted to get on.

I, for one, love walking because it makes me think, and most of all it makes me slow down to get to the parking lot so I can slow my time to get home, slow to get home means I can slow to get home, and slow to get home so I don't have to feel self-blame and guilt every time I face my mom.

How disappointed Mom would have to be in me if she knew I was a Gay!

"Ugh......."

All of a sudden!

"Fxxkin' hell!!! It's a school main street, not a track, are you rushing to the stadium, eh?"

A powerful force dragged me backward, making me fall backward, I quickly pulled myself out of my funky thoughts, after brief confusion in my mind, not knowing what was going on, the moment I looked up I saw a man's back like a pillar pinned in front of me, accompanied by the said man cursing at the car whizzing past, I came back to my senses... just now I was almost killed by the car.

I crossed the street without looking at the road when I was imagining things in my head, huh?

I asked myself this in my heart, after the accident, my heart was also beating wildly and I was so scared that my eyes were wide open and my legs were as floppy as a noodle, and I didn't even have the strength to stand up.

"You too, want to die or what? Why don't you look at the cars when you cross the street?"

I admit to being stunned by his roar and could only look at the other person's face with a fixed look, even my hands were trembling and all I could say at that moment was, "Yeah... sorry." Even though I didn't know why I was apologizing, the look on the other party's face as if they were about to eat me apart was enough to make me feel so guilty that I couldn't help myself, and if I wasn't mistaken, the other party froze briefly as I was exiting to apologize, and then shook me hard.

"Well, forget it, you... hey, your lips are too pale, are you hurt? I went too hard just now, but it's better than getting you hit by that damn car." The man in front of me gave a long sigh of relief and then pointed at my knee, I lowered my head to see that the pants of the knee area had torn when I fell down just now, and even the knee inside had torn the skin.

When I didn't notice it, the tingling sensation immediately hit me.

"It hurts..." How can it not hurt, it's all bloody.

"What are we going to do?" Hearing him mutter to himself, I could only brace myself to stand, suppressing the groan that was about to come out of my mouth.

"No...It’s okay, just a minor injury."

"You're on the verge of tears and you're pretending it's a minor injury." I don't know what kind of expression I had at this moment, but it really hurt, and the more I saw the blood-curdling wound, the more intense the pain became.

"It's okay, thank you for saving me," I whispered my thanks, and in any case he did so out of the goodness of his heart, though seemingly menacing and with a bit of a harsh voice. He shrugged his shoulders and walked to the other side. I was puzzled when I saw him pick up the bicycle that had fallen to the ground. I wondered how hard he had to try to save me to make it fall to such a sorry state.

I admit my heart sank when I saw him pick up his bike and sit on it looking like he was going to leave, but I could only console myself that it was okay, the school bus was coming later, just get me to the parking lot, this little injury and I could still keep driving.

"What are you looking at, get on the bike, I'll drive you to the infirmary." Hearing this, I froze for a moment, and the fierce-looking man looked back at me again, his tone still as fierce as before. All I could say was, "Oh, I'm okay!"

"No need to be brave, you can still walk?" I immediately dared not speak, I certainly did not dare to say that I could walk, so I braced myself to move towards his bike, judging from the height of the bike he was sitting on, only to find that the boy seemed to be a bit shorter than me, but this is not a problem, my problem lies elsewhere.

"Come on up here, don't tell me you've never been in the back seat of a bike."

"Never," I admitted outright that I had never been in the back seat of anyone's bike in my life, which made the other person stifle a giggle.

"What a silly Khun-chai of the landlord's family... it's the same reasoning as riding in the back of a motorcycle, not to mention you haven't even ridden a motorcycle!"

"No...” Seeing the other party's expression of wanting to kill and dislike, my voice unconsciously lowered, I really have never ridden a motorcycle ah, in my life, I've only been in a car, in school there is a school bus. Not wanting to get into trouble, I got into the back seat of the bike that wobbled as if it could fall apart at any moment.




"Just sit up like that."

"Well, are you okay with that?"

"Hmph, my friend is bigger than you, I can even carry him." He replied with a slightly annoyed look, and I'll just take it that he doesn't like people saying he can't.

"What's your name?" I was trying to support myself in the back seat of my first bicycle, I raised my head.

“Ai’Pete, my name is Pete."

"That name is really in line with Khun-chai's temperament, my name is Ae, hold on, I'm going to speed up or your blood is going to run out." After saying that the person's ass slightly left the cushion in front of me and then vigorously pedaled forward, I hurriedly grabbed the corner of the other person's clothes to prevent myself from falling, thinking how this person can ride so fast ah, there is a person sitting behind it.

It wasn't long before I was taken to the school nurse's office and I followed the nurse in to treat my wounds, who was also startled to see my wounds and before entering the treatment room, I looked over at the man who was showing me a smiling face. Aside from the fierce and impatient expression, this was the first time I saw a smile on his face, and I froze a bit, only to look back and realize - my face was burning.

"Sister Nurse, where is the person who sent me just now?" Dealing with the wound coming out I asked the nurse outside, who thought about it and then suddenly laughed. "Oh, just the little boy with the slightly darker skin, huh? He asked me to relay that he was going first because he had to go to training, and he said to tell you to go home and be safe and not get hit by cars when you cross the street." I thanked my nurse sister and limped out of the school nurse's office, not knowing how I was going to get to the parking lot, and just couldn't help but giggle... laughing like a silly dog.

You have no intention of going through the motions, but you are arrogant.

Ae, thank you.

Ae

"Dude, I wanna borrow your notes."

"You school scum, you don't know how to take notes yourself, don't have any hands yourself?" I was so sick of Pond, the bastrd slept like a pig, and woke up at the end of class, asking for my notes, a pale white bastrd, and this mixed Italian white bastrd who wandered around in front of me all day, I wanted to kick him back to Italy with my feet up.

"Come on, man, lend me a hand. Can't you have pity on me?" I even wanted to say that you deserved it, but still took out the notebook and threw it to the other party with disdain, and at the same time, I heard the other party saying "I wouldn't have bothered to coax you if Dear was here, Dear is much better than you......."

BOOM!!!

I didn't wait for the other party to finish, I resolutely lifted my foot and kicked the other party out from behind, Pond cried out in pain and looked back at me in disbelief, I didn't care about that, picked up the school bag and strode past him.

"Where are you going? There's a practice at 6:00 p.m."

"Go to soccer practice, if you have a watch, you should know it's three hours before practice, why don't you use those three hours to study properly and don't just flirt with girls." After saying that, he left the college, ignoring Pond's sophistry that "the use of time is to flirt with girls with your own handsomeness".

I went straight to the bicycle parking lot when I left the college, so you can say that the college is basically one bike per person, but not too long ago someone else reminded me of that, and there are still people who have never ridden a bike.

I don't know how he's doing...

I shrugged helplessly, a week had passed since I'd saved the man from under the wheel, and it was a bit annoying to think, was the guy stupid to cross the street and not look at the car! But it's not so bad at all, you're so dumb and dumb, you're so confused, you answer honestly, you're so harmless, you're so good-looking... 10,000 times better than Pond!

"Never mind, he'll probably not bleed to death." I shrugged and pedaled my bike towards the football field on the other side of the school, but then again, I hadn't seen the good guys in a month, especially Dear, who was so honest. Would someone bully him? But he was in the same place as that Sun guy, and no one should dare to bully him.

"Give me the money, do you want that video to be exposed to your dear mother?"

Shit, is this a gangster game for kindergarteners? You're extorting money from the parking lot!

I stopped while cursing in my heart and looked over to the parking lot that was almost filled with cars of International College students and saw a tall man who didn't look like a student in the school was holding a man by the collar and the two were standing by a luxury car.

Where are the guards?

"Not a dime."

"What do you mean?"

"I said no!" The voice that said "no" was so familiar, I was going to go up to help anyway, so I walked towards the source of the voice, by chance!

It's Pete!




This person who was saved by me now looks like he is about to cry out, his eyes are trembling and his mouth is trembling, but he resolutely refuses to give the money to the person in front of him who is much taller than himself, I see this Khun-chai can't beat anyone.

"Okay, then I'll send this video to your mom to watch, huh! Will your old mother be happy for you, your only son?"

"You can send it all you want, but I'm not going to pay you, I'm not going to pay you again!!!" Pete uttered the words almost with a roar, his voice resounding throughout the parking lot, closing his eyes tightly as the bastard raised his fist as if he was resigning himself to his fate.

PAP!!!

It's crazy!!!

BOOM!!!

The first punch the opponent hit Pete in the face was really exhausting, I cursed in my heart and rushed forward to stop it, but it was still a step late, but I didn't give the opponent the chance to throw a second punch, I flew up and kicked him off before he landed the second punch.

"You!!!!" The other party cried out in pain, covered his hips and twisted his heads to stare at me angrily, and I laughed and counted in response, although I was not tall, I sure was strong as an ox.

“Ai’Ae!!!!" When I heard Pete call my name, I glanced over to him, only to see a shocked look on his face, at which point some guy who didn't know what was going on got up off the ground and had an "I get it" look on his face.

"Oh~ this is your new husband? Heh~ Your taste is getting lower and lower!"

Huh? Husband?

"And you, you dwarf melon looking for a beating, aren't you?"

"Come here if you dare!" I couldn't think of anything else when my opponent came at me, I dodged the attack and then raised my knee to my opponent's stomach, and then a flying kick on the counter leg.

"It's more than enough for a dwarf winter melon like me to beat you up!" I said coldly, and the look in my eyes at the moment was probably what Pond and Dear had said they were, the look in my eyes when I was angry... no one dared to look straight into my eyes.

"Bah! Tell you what I'm ugly about upfront, and you, Pete, the video will be delivered to your mother tonight!" The other side said in a vicious tone, being kicked in this way still did not know how to restrain, until I was ready to go up again to make up for the kick when the other side ran away as well.

"Let me have at him, what the hell is going on here?" I sighed and looked back at Pete, only to see him sit down on the floor in a dislocated fashion, then bury his head between his knees.

"Eh, don't you cry!"

Oh, boy! I'm ready for a fight with someone but didn't learn how to comfort someone who's crying. I could only stand frozen in place, then leaned down and sat down against the door of the Mercedes Benz of who knows which rich second generation and couldn't help but sigh again.

"Thank you..." Pete didn't stop crying and choked out a thank you that made me stifle another sigh.

"Well, every time I meet you, it's all kinds of things." I said the words without even thinking about it, and Pete shook even more at my words, and the words came out as "I'm sorry."

"If you want to say thank you or apologize, then please stop crying, I won't comfort you," I said so, in fact, I was trying to comfort him, but I really wasn't, whether it was a girl or a boy, I wasn't going to comfort him. The reply from the other person was, “Ai’Ae, you go, I'm fine... really fine, just let me cry for a while, I'll stop when I've cried enough."

He said so. How dare I leave?

Finally, I took out my phone and called my senior to tell him he couldn't go to soccer practice.


"But I'm a Gay!"

"......."

I choked on his words, I had guessed when that bastard said something about his husband's wife, but I didn't think it was any of my business, I didn't have to care if he was Gay, I just had to save him. However, he confessed to me that he was Gay and buried his head in fear of my disgust with him.

Gays are humans, so what do I have to fear?

"Well, it's not like homosexuality is contagious, I'm just sitting right next to you!" I leaned my head against the door, and, if I'm not mistaken, the Mercedes was expensive, and watched Pete sit there with his head down and repeat the words, "Thank you!"

"Okay, okay, don't thank me anymore, I'm not a Buddha, so what's the conflict between you and that jerk?" I was a little impatient at the mention of the man, and Pete froze for a moment, then slowly told me about what was going on between the two of them as I listened quietly from the sidelines.

Pete.

I'm a Gay, at the age where I can fantasize about the opposite sex I'm already aware of my own sexuality, I like looking at guys, at first I thought it was purely an appreciation, the feeling wouldn't last until the end, however, wait until I'm old enough to realize that there's no way in hell I'm going to like girls in this life.

At first, I hid my aptitudes and told no one, then tried to make myself look like a guy with a normal personality, however that wasn't really me. Later, I met a senior through my high school classmates, he always liked to talk to me, like to teach me homework, like to be close to me, at that time I thought I probably liked him, until one day he asked me to go out with him, I immediately agreed to him, I thought that day was my happiest moment, but I never thought it was my most painful moment.

We kissed, a crazy kiss that at one point made me think something crazier was going to happen next, but after the kiss, he pushed me away, when he looked at me like I was an earthworm crawling out of the sludge, and at the same time my high school classmate came out of the corner with a cell phone that took a video of us kissing.

They told me to trade money if I didn't want my mother to know her only son was gay, and the other day I asked the senior in disbelief if he hadn't had a crush on me from the start.


"Are you stupid? You really think I'm in love with you? Just holding you makes me sick!"




That day, I stood there like a silly dog watching the man I thought liked me and the man who thought he was a good friend laughing freely, he said at first he suspected I didn't like girls and just wanted to verify, not expecting to end up extorting money from me, how long did I give them money continuously? It's been three months.

I also often wonder why I don't like girls. Why should I like boys?

That day, crossing the road ready to go home I almost got hit by a car, it was he called me again and said to come to me for money, I don't know what madness I had to say back to him, I said I would never give them money again. Maybe it was the face of the man who saved my life that popped into my head, and I finally managed to muster up the courage to come out with my mom, telling her I was gay.

I thought my mother would be angry and would stink and scold me for being her only son, that I let her down, however, she just cuddled with me and cried with a headache and then apologized to me, "You're right, my son is not at fault, to say who is at fault, it's my fault, I didn't find out in time, I'm sorry...sorry!"

My mom held me and cried like the day she decided to divorce my dad when she said she felt guilty for leaving me without a father. But I know that it was my dad who cheated and that mom's decision was not wrong. In the same way, Mom said I was not wrong and would always be her son no matter what I became.

From that point on, I decided that no matter what happened, I would never let myself be threatened with being Gay, and I also decided not to tell my mother about being blackmailed, I didn't want to upset her anymore, I was happy enough that she accepted my sexuality.

I don't know why I told Ae all of this, but I told him all of it anyway, and I confided in him like a brain in desperate need of an outlet. And Ae just listened quietly, not interrupting, not interjecting, not speaking, and for a moment I thought he might be as disgusted with me as the others.

After I finished my story, I didn't dare to turn my head to see how Ae looked, and by this time people were already picking up their cars in the parking lot, but I didn't bother to care how others would look at me.

This time the sky began to change color, the sun was not so toxic, the sun at three in the afternoon became soft, at this moment I was silent, I was also silent, I buried my head and stared at the tip of my shoes to see, perhaps, to lose a friend again.

Suddenly.

"You're not going to cry anymore, are you trying to drown someone with your tears?" I was startled when Ae pressed hard on my head, feeling the other person stand up and the sight involuntarily lookup.

"If he comes after you again, you tell me, I'm in Engineering College but heading to the football field." Ae finished and looked back at me with a dumbfounded look on his face, his laughter sounded loudly in the parking lot. The laugh made me think that even though he wasn't as handsome as the schoolboy, as soon as he smiled, it easily made my heart skip a beat.

"Crying like a flowery cat, don't look at me with such eyes, I'm not disgusted with you, isn't being gay just like other humans? You can get up now, I have to go to training later." Ae smiled and held out his hand to me, and I hesitated, finally mustering up the courage to put it in his palm, and just as he said, I felt his great strength and pulled me up in just a moment.

"Can you go home alone?"

"Yes, my car...this is it." I pointed to the Mercedes he was leaning on and said, Ae looked at me with amazed eyes, then muttered to himself about the Khun-chai or something, I didn't feel angry after hearing it because Ae's tone didn't mean to look down on people, it just had a kind of self-loathing meaning in itself.

"Well, then be safe when you get home and talk to your mom properly, or that bastard will make your life in trouble if he sends her a video before you confess to your mom, and this face of yours with the corners of your mouth bruised like that." He reminded me of what was waiting for me at home, which made me suddenly hesitate, but turned back and said, "Want me to take you to Engineering College?" Ae looked back at me as well, then shrugged, "No, I came by bike." He pointed to the bicycle in the distance, a boy a few centimeters shorter than me was ready to walk towards his bike, but I felt that he was much stronger than me. I sat dumbfounded with my school bag.

"Eh......."

"You hurry up too, don't anything happen to you here alone again, hurry up or I'll be late for training." The tone sounded unconcerned, but Ae stood still and didn't leave, having to watch me get into the car, wanting to say something, but not knowing what to say, all he could do was start the car and leave the parking lot, only to see him walk to his bike and ride off in the opposite direction.

As bad as today's experience made me feel, I covered my hand over my chest and felt it beating powerfully as if it was going to jump out of my chest the next second.

I tried to restrain myself from liking boys, but I... still... fell in love with a boy again, and this time it felt completely different than the last time.

I think I'm in love with Ae.

The boy who was thin and small, but broad-minded.

Would he hate me if I told him I liked him?

"Might as well try to make an effort."

And my story with him...  from that day on, began...






~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~






Prev: 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 1: There's a feeling called... wanting to





Comments

  1. Their story makes me so happy, thank you so much for translating it. AePete are probably my favourite pairing in the TTTS/LBC universe <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for traslating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive