Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 34: Doesn't even think of herself as an outsider anymore.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 34: doesn't even think of herself as an outsider anymore.

"I think you might as well go back to your plantation and spill fertilizer." An Ziyan coldly refused. Zhou Ge was about to throw a refute, An Ziyan said again, "How much do you think it costs to open a hotel? It's not like your parents are stupid to give the money and burn it for you."


"Yeah." Mai Ding stood up, posed as a wise man, and gestured at Zhou Ge as well as An Ziyan with his hand: "You youngsters, you have money to spend, don't know how to save, and are hopeless." An Ziyan stared at the finger pointing at himself, "Do you believe me when I say if you point that finger I will break your finger." Mai Ding retracted his fingers and swung his head, "Don't take the comfort of others yet, you youngsters, why don't you listen to what I have to say, work hard, and make sure you get rich."

"So what's your opinion?" Zhou Ge asked.

"Open a lottery shop, have nothing to do, and play scratch-off by yourself, yes yes lottery, what a pleasant life."

"You're the one who wants to do nothing and get a free lottery ticket." Zhou Ge accurately stated Mai Ding's true purpose, and Mai Ding refused to admit it and continued to swing his head: "You youngsters, I will give you advice instead of doubting my intentions." Zhou Ge stopped paying attention to Mai Ding and asked An Ziyan again, "Then what is your opinion."

"Clean your filthy brain first and think for yourself."

"When you're done thinking about it, will you help me reference whether it's feasible or not?"

"Got it, you guys can go now."

"It's not too late to leave after dinner." Zhou Ge began to pick up the remote control to select a channel, and Mai Ding noticed that Ellen hadn't spoken since he entered the door, waiting for him to look around the living room before he realized where Ellen's figure was.

"Ellen?"

"Someone called me?" There was Ellen's voice in the bathroom, followed by the door opening, and he stepped out, wrapped in a robe and barefoot, exhaling comfortingly, "Where's the hairdryer?"

"You two perverts really call this place your own! An Ziyan," Mai Ding approached An Ziyan and lowered his voice, "Kick them out."

"Let them do whatever they want." An Ziyan was surprisingly indifferent, could it be that today he had been enlightened by the Buddha and suddenly realized that he and Zhou Ge actually had a deep friendship? No way. Mai Ding was puzzled as to what he was calculating. As Melmus studied it carefully, Zhou Ge rushed Mai Ding and raised his chin: "My baby loves to eat meat, and it's not too early, so you should go and buy food."

"I am not your servant!"

"I know, but I can also use Yan’s as a friend."

"Want to eat, go buy your own."

"Go for it." Hearing An Ziyan say so, Mai Ding's mouth is about to leave his face, why treat Zhou Ge well, should treat me well, who is Zhou Ge, a brute, who is himself, An Ziyan's baby. This Mai Ding really doesn't know shame.

"I'm not going." Probably having eaten something indigestible in the morning and arguing with Zhou Ge to get jealous today, Ellen, still wrapped in a bathrobe, spreads him hands: "You're having a rough married life, and embarrassing your husband in public in front of the guests is an insult to a man's great self-esteem." Mai Ding, who was a wallflower in his past life, was always easy to persuade, and Ellen was right when he said that running a marriage requires great care. He took one look at An Ziyan's wounded expression (imagined by himself), started to feel guilty and immediately picked up the key: "I'll go buy it right away." Just ran down the stairs, he gasped and came to his senses. No, An Ziyan not only never respected him, but he was actually often insulted by him in public, who's going to defend his man's self-esteem! Isn't this the time to advocate fairness and justice! Alas, never mind, it's all down, let's go grocery shopping first.

By the time he returned home with a sinking pocket of vegetables, there were more seats in the house. Bai Xiaosi didn't think of herself as an outsider either, seeing Mai Ding, he said, "Mai Mai, I want something spicy."

"No one is going to come to my aid?"




"You're the master of the house."

"I see you are more like the owners of this home!" Mai Ding mentioned the dishes to the kitchen, and heard Zhou Ge say outside, "When the time comes, you ask Uncle Fu to help me gather some information about the location of the restaurant, the flow of people and so on, he is very good at this kind of, said it has been a long time since I have seen Uncle Fu." Mai Ding walked out of the kitchen, wide-eyed: "You've seen Uncle Fu?" It's not a short time I have been with An Ziyan, having only heard Uncle Fu's name but never met him in person, Mai Ding is quick to suspect that An Ziyan might have schizophrenia and fantasize about an old man named Uncle Fu.

"Just once." Zhou Ge replied.

"I've seen him four times." Bai Xiaosi's tone seemed rather proud as if seeing Uncle Fu was rarer than seeing a ghost.

"Sh, what?" Mai Ding took a step backward and looked at An Ziyan, "You've seen your dirty friends and ex-girlfriend, why haven't I?" An Ziyan didn't react much and said calmly, "It's harder for you to see him."

"Why?"

"He doesn't meet people of very low intelligence." It's not lower, it's not low, it's very low!

"Who are you talking about?"

"Say you."

"Hmph, what's so great about a stinking old man, I'm not rare." Where did Uncle Fu offend you, you are called a stinky old man for no reason. Mai Ding went into the kitchen angrily, and Bai Xiaosi came to the kitchen soon. There was no need to help. Look around and see: "How does it feel to enter the company?"

"Not bad, basically settling in now."

"Oh."

"What a bland response, you could also ask me more if I'm being bullied by my colleagues or something."

"Isn't the question redundant? How can an ex-husband let someone bully you?"

"I am about this close to begging him not to bully me."

"Look at your face, is it necessary to smile like that?"




"I'm not."





~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~











Prev: Chapter 33: You don't need to do anything. 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 35: Losing a reputation is like losing a life.,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive