Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 13: Growing Up

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 13: Growing Up

The fact is that Mai Ding, who has always been known to be polite and respectful of girls, would definitely apologize to girls if he were normal, but not today, after experiencing Bai Xiaosi's painful and tearful scam, he will not be softhearted, how deep the psychological trauma had An Ziyan gave Mai Ding. He looked at the time, and An Ziyan was almost there by now, so he felt for his cell phone and dialed the familiar number.


"Where are you?!"

"Watch your tone of voice."

"Then when do you also pay attention to the tone of your voice you use to speak to me." Mai Ding retorted reluctantly and asked again, "Are you at school yet? What are you doing?"

"On the phone."

"Will you answer my question with some sincerity?"

"The fact that I am willing to answer that alone should make you happy enough to go back to your ancestral grave and burn incense."

"It's amazing how unproductive my ancestors and our Mai Family are. Why is there a sound of someone talking next to you?"

"I'm with the class leader."

"Classmate An, it's not that I like talking about you, all the tricks this year are so unoriginal, hasn’t even the teacher used them? I've seen through it a long time ago, and you don't have to hang on your tricks for dear life, I won't mock you, just admit defeat and everyone's heart will calm." Mai Ding advised An Ziyan in a serious manner.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but because of your tone, I'll settle you up in a minute."

"Yo yo, embarrassed to be caught? You want to use direct force? You think I'll let you find me?" Mai Ding turned his head as he spoke, and saw An Ziyan and the class leader not far away. Today's Mai Ding has probably really accumulated too much pressure and guts lately, and he's ready to take on An Ziyan head-on after four full years, and on the last day, he's going to be the winner!

The class leader stepped forward and patted Mai Ding’s shoulder with a smile: "I'm also happy to see everyone successfully graduated, but Mai Ding you..." The class leader didn't finish, Mai Ding took a step back to push the class leader's hand: "You... Do you want to say that I can't graduate successfully, and scare me to pee pants, teacher? Are you a teacher, what good is me peeing my pants?" In the past, the teacher had agreed to let the two burly men An Ziyan had sent into the classroom to arrest himself, and none of them were credible today!

"Or maybe you want to tell me that actually you and An Ziyan are cheating and are secretly in..." before his 'love' word was out, An Ziyan pressed the back of Mai Ding's head and forced him to bend over: "Apologize properly to the class leader now, who taught you to be so rude."

He, Mai Ding, was lectured by An Ziyan about his rudeness, and Mai Ding felt like he was lectured by a dog or cat on the road. Where did he get the face to say he was rude!

"Don't put on a show, you're all in this together, I'm not falling for it!" Mai Ding, still yelling, was dragged away by An Ziyan grabbing the back collar. An Ziyan waited until there was no one else's place before letting go of Mai Ding, who was leaning against the wall with an air of calm, his hands in his pants. The first thing that An Ziyan said was, "In thirty words describe what happened."

"Why should I listen to you......."

"Six words have been used up."

"I said I wanted a memorable graduation ceremony, so you're thinking of ways to spite me again......"

"The word count runs out."




"Are you really counting? Anyway, I've already figured you out, so there's no point in pretending anymore, so why should everyone make such a scene?"

"Don't think too much of yourself, I don't even want to spend my time on you, let alone spend my mind playing with you." An Ziyan's heartless words struck Mai Ding deeply, but Mai Ding still held the question, "You really didn't?"

An Ziyan shrugged lazily, "It's not like I'm just a kid who's all about fun anymore when I'm preparing for my job after graduation." After listening to An Ziyan's words, Mai Ding didn't know what to say for a moment, and he strangely felt disappointed, knowing that every time An Ziyan played a prank, he would keep complaining about being childish and boring. Now that An Ziyan wasn't pranking, he wasn't used to it.

"So...." Mai Ding asked with difficulty.

"So?"

"So in the future when you're working, you'll be busy with the company, busy socializing with other people, busy making money, and you'll be mature, no more pranks, no more bedridden every day, no more sarcasm, right?"

"That's what happens naturally, right?"

Mai Ding nodded and smiled, "That would be great, and I wouldn't have to keep an eye out for you and call you up at all times, relieving me of much of a burden." He sputtered, hands behind his back, not looking at An Ziyan's face, like a child who forcefully held back from touching his beloved baby. Growing up has to cede something, and Mai Ding has to cede An Ziyan to society, bit by bit, bit by bit. He can do it, he can do it.

"Mai Ding, after today, we won't be students."

"I know, I don't need you to tell me, I'm just not used to it yet." He searched for various reasons to fill his heart with a sense of loss, the thing called 'love' was capricious and greedy, did not want to let An Ziyan out, wanted to stick him with strong glue, wanted to trap him with the strongest thing in the world, only himself could be close to him. Mai Ding snapped back from his own odd thoughts, looked at An Ziyan in horror, and bubbled up to say, "If I step into the path of criminal one day, it will be because of you!"

"Don't say stupid things that make people feel unintelligible."

The campus played music at this point, and Mai Ding looked outside to see that there were already students walking towards the main auditorium, and had to end the conversation, "Graduation should be starting, let's go." Perhaps the timing was just right, and at the moment Mai Ding didn't want to think about it just yet, with the things they would change at the General Assembly, he admitted he was a coward.

But An Ziyan is right, they're too old to just play.

What's the point of wanting a special and memorable graduation ceremony?

The more beautiful something is, the more it contradicts society.






~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~


Prev: Chapter 11: An Ziyan’s Taste of Defeat 《Chapters Home》Next:  Chapter 14: An Ziyan's Prank



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive