Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior, Chapter 9: Don't Break up with Me

How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior
How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior, Chapter 9: Don't Break up with Me

"We're together! We're together!!!!"


For three days and nights, whether it was eating or bathing and brushing his teeth, Tae didn't want to worry about it for a moment, and it was hard to calm down, not a moment later, these words immediately burst into his mind again, making him unable to resist raising the corners of his mouth.

The whole day with a smile on his face, his friends and family suspected that he was having a nervous breakdown, and the teacher criticized him for being absent-minded when he saw it.

If one were to ask where his mind drifted, it would surely be to find...

"''Oooooohhhhh! Ouch, it hurts!!!" The man who was drifting off into a daydream suddenly yelled, his nose was being pinched hard by a large hand, and only after a moment did the other party ask in a low voice.

"I didn't hear what the Phi was saying, how could the Phi be distracted?"

Of course, my heart goes to Nic!

"I said it hurts!" Tae was too embarrassed to tell Nong that he was distracted because his mind went to Nong, so he only answered the first question as he stared at Nic's face angular, thick eyebrows like swords, suddenly he didn't feel so cute anymore, instead, he was getting more and more handsome, he just looked at each other so quietly...

Why did his heart always beat so strangely when he was being watched by his Phi lately?

So handsome... No it's not, Nong is supposed to be cute!

"So what was the Phi thinking?"

"Nothing... Nothing." Tae answered in a heartbeat, meeting Nic's gaze, and Tae felt a sudden coldness in his body that was torture.

This was another thing that struck Tae as odd. The change in the eyes of the Nong was after the two of them had confirmed their relationship, or it could have been before, it was just that Tae didn't realize it.

That unapologetic, naked look gave him an indescribable feeling, and it was safe to say that there was nothing innocent about that look, only bad things to come, and Tae didn't quite understand what that look meant, anyway, as long as it was Nong Nic Nong, he could look at himself with whatever look he wanted.

"Okay... I just wanted to ask Phi if they wanted to order something else, the waiter is waiting." Nic said, and only then did Tae snap back to the fact that they were inside a Korean restaurant, and a waiter boy next to them was waiting for them to order with a menu, and he suddenly felt his face flush.

"Eh, its okay with me, I'll order whatever the Nong wants."

"Then take these first." Nic said to the waitress. Tae only then remembered what she was going to say.

"By the way, I'd like to ask, doesn't my nong like Japanese food these days? I saw you eating Japanese food every day before."

"How would Phi know that?"

Tae, who had originally started the questioning first, was instead taken down, and he could only scratch his face in embarrassment, hating enough to want to slap his mouth.

"Haha, just... I've seen it many times."

"No, it's not about Japanese food, why would Phi know before this that I eat 7.11 box lunches almost every day?"

Congrats to Tae for successfully digging himself another hole!

Tae stammered to say nothing, the other party's face was nothing unusual, but he was staring at him with a commanding look, although Tae knew that his actions were indeed inappropriate, but what if the nong had to break up with him after saying it?

I can't! Absolutely not! Don't tell me!

"Um... I guess." Nic put on a pig's face that only a pig would believe, causing Tae, who was desperately looking for an excuse to cover up, to bow his head sheepishly.

"Want me to be honest?"

"Isn't that what I'm asking you right now?" Nic had a serious look on his face that was still horrible, and Tae whispered pathetically.




"I will say just don't you get mad at me."

"First things first."

"Promise me not to be angry first." Tae was afraid that she would break up with his nong, and the look on his face had long since died down, as if she was going to burst into tears at any moment. All this time he's been a good boy, but this time he's talking about a deal... It's a serious matter!

Nic froze for a moment, then nodded.

"That's fine, if Phi can promise me one thing, then I'll promise not to get angry."

"Then it's a deal!"

"Phi promise me first." Without asking what exactly was going on, Tae agreed without hesitation, knowing only that it would keep the other person from getting angry, and in the face of the still tight stare, he said cautiously.

"I used to... I was stalking my nong... For a while... Well... It should be a long time."

Don't look at me!

Tae almost buried his head to his chest and his voice grew weaker, but the other man's eyes didn't let up and he had to go on.

"In the past, I just liked to stop by the pharmacy school's side for dinner, and I could see my nong occasionally. It wasn't until a rumor came out about the Nong that I felt I had a chance. At first I also dared only to peek in from a distance, but after a month or so like this, I knew roughly when you'd show up, what time you'd be out of school, and what time you'd be home, so I knew that my nong often ate the 7.11 box lunch." Talking, Tae closed his eyes tightly, not daring to look at each other for fear that he would be angry, as such behavior was no different from perversion.

"Phi was guarding me on the way to the station is that right?"

Tae opened one eye to observe the "situation", but saw that the other person was only slightly puzzled, rubbing his chin, without a trace of anger on his face.

"I'll be there in the morning... I was there at six o'clock waiting for you to show up."

"Every day?"

The nong's voice suddenly became serious! I'm dead! He must be scared of me after doing something so sick!

Tae didn't know how scared he was of making his nong angry, and he shuddered when he heard him repeat "every day", but he nodded his head.

"Well, yeah, every day."

I'm hopeless!

Nic cupped Tae's face in his hands.

"How did the Phi do that?"

"Just... That's... Well... You said you wouldn't get mad."

"I'm not mad at Phi. Why should I be mad at you? I just thought... Phi really did that!" Nic lifted his head and shook it slowly, but instead of a hint of embarrassment on his cold face, a rare smile appeared that made Tae think... It was cute.

"Are you sure you really aren't angry?"

"Well, not angry... But more tempted to molest you."

"Huh?" He wasn't sure if he had heard the last words, but Nic waved his hand and said it was fine, and just then the waiter brought up the pot and Nic went to adjust the heat, but Tae didn't seem to take it as seriously as he said he would, so he couldn't help but confess everything to him.

"There's actually something else... "

"Huh? What else?"

Okay Tae, are you going to be as "cool" as your name means and say it all.

"Huh, just... One more thing." Tae held up his hand and swore there really was only a little. But with the other man's arms around his chest and aggressive eyes, without waiting for him to ask, Tae automatically gave in and whispered.

"I also... Collected... Uh... Things that my nong threw away."

Nic's frown tightened even more than before, and Tae's mind tightened, but since it had come to this, he couldn't care less, and continued on.

"I saw my nong smoking once... "

"Well, it's been a long time since I smoked once." Hearing Nic's answer, Tae became even more uneasy, hands clenched tightly.

"And then I put it in the... collected it."

"Put away what?" Tears kept beating in Tae's eyes as the Nong's tone hardened again, but he was afraid that Nong would get angry and had to hold it back.

"I put... The cigarette collection... At home now."

What to do! The nong's face froze!

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I just kept it as a memento when I saw that my nong didn't want that thing anymore. I couldn't do much and knew I didn't have much hope of being with you, but even just the little things you touched would allow me to know a little more about you, which is why I hid your cigarette butts, snack bags, toothbrushes, and even the dishes you used I never washed, afraid they would wash your mark. Really, after we first held hands, I wouldn't have even wanted to wash my hands if it wasn't for the car wash."




After saying it all out loud, Tae's heart pounded and his breathing increased, and he couldn't help it... And closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry, you mustn't be mad at me, I promise I will never do anything like that again, really!" Tae didn't know what look Nic would have, he just knew that he didn't dare to meet his nong's gaze, he didn't want to see his nong's fearful look, nor did he want to see his nong run away to hide himself, but he closed his eyes for a long time and still the other party didn't make a sound at all.

Abracadabra.

So quiet that all he could hear was the sound of the hot pot boiling, he quietly glanced over to his nong and found that the other party was actually... Laughing.

Nic's laugh wasn't an ordinary laugh, it was more like he was forcing himself not to laugh out loud, he showed a look of disbelief, but it wasn't long before he couldn't stop laughing anymore.

"That's amazing, Phi know? I've never met anyone like you, you're so awesome! Exactly which sutra is pumped to be awarded to this level?"

Nic laughed even louder, and even his normally tense face spread out in a smile as Tae, who had been trembling, asked in a small voice.

"Really... not angry?"

"I promised my Phi that I wouldn't get angry if I said I wouldn't, instead I wanted to know more than I did..." Tae was relieved as soon as he heard his nong say he wasn't angry.

"Want to know what?"

Why is Nong Nic smiling weirdly?

Nic smiled at Tae's goosebumps, and he moved to lean over.

"How much does Phi really like me to make it this far?"

"Super like that."

Tae answered without thinking, and he continued to add...

"I'm super, super fond of Nong, if you ask me what I can compare to others, I'm afraid that's the only thing, I've been fond of Nong for so long that my mind is full of you alone, I can remember all your class schedules... Well, why did you close your eyes?" Tae still wanted to go on, and it wasn't until the nong suddenly covered his eyes with his hands that he realized he should be reserved...

Nic dropped his hand.

"Ah... Nong is blushing."

"Does the Phi know what he's talking about? How can you be so ashamed to say something so vernacular...? He was really my ‘karma'. He wanted to molest you, but instead he made his brain short circuit and couldn't say a word." Hearing my nong say this, Tae, who had confessed with a passion, only then reacted, shamefully recalling what he had just said himself...

"Eh... I, er..." Tae had said too much just now, and now instead of knowing how to take it, he just felt his face burning up, and it wasn't even from the hot pot in front of him.

Nic was silent for a few moments, trying to calm himself down, and Tae saw that the nong wasn't talking himself, just looking at the hot pot that was boiling as hot as his face.

"P’Tae."

"How... What's wrong?"

"I also have something I want to say to Phi, Phi keep your head up." Although he was shy, since it was Nic who said it, Tae didn't hesitate to follow suit, and then...

Suddenly!

Boo!

"... "

"There's sauce on Phi mouth."

Saying that, Nic immediately picked up the menu and blocked their faces, and moved his body to Tae, pressing his own lips heavily on top of his aromatic lips, and then rubbing it against his mouth, Tae's eyes instantly opened wide, and before he had a chance to block his lips with his hands, Nic had finished sitting back in his place, as if nothing had happened, and said.

"Consider this your punishment for making such a bold confession, after all, you made him so shy."

However...

This time, Tae didn't dare to look up at anyone at all!

Let's take this as a way to show Tae how stupid he is... How can there be sauce on your mouth when you haven't eaten anything at all!



"Good thing we made it back before the rain."

"Student, whose house is this?"

Pushing the little electric donkey into the house, Nic almost burst out laughing as the man in the back seat clutched at the corner of his coat and asked him slightly nervously, a scowl that was amusing, Tae looked as if he was more afraid of the house in front of him than the dark clouds that were piling up overhead.

"Haven't I told Phi yet?"

"Um... Yeah, so whose house is this?"

So this kid is a pain in the ass to bring to the door, and guess whose home it is!

Nic parked the little electric donkey next to his brother's motorcycle, and no need to guess, although his brother's car was still there, the person must have been taken to his apartment by that kid Kla.

"This is my home."

"Wow, that... "

"Don't worry, there's no one else in my house, didn't I say that my brother went home today? So the Phi will spend the night at my house tonight." With that said, Nic walked towards the door, just as the rain started to fall.

"It's a good thing we got back in time, otherwise both of us would have been drenched."

What started out as a small drizzle was getting heavier and heavier, and it looked like it was going to be raining all night.



"Phi, go take a shower first." Nic walked up to the second floor room to put away his things and prepare a change of clothes for Tae, and he knows that his purpose in inviting the Phi to spend the night is not simple. There's still a long night ahead.

"What is Phi smiling at?"

Nic turned his head and found his "plate" smiling brightly and looking around curiously.

"It's because I went into the house of a nong!" Tae laughed like a child, so anyone who saw it couldn't help but laugh along with it.

Is this person really older than me?

"Just don't stop by and take my family's pillows home to collect." Nic was also deliberately mischievous, and the person who heard it laughed, cheeks flushed, and whispered...




"I'll try to restrain myself then." Nic laughed as she walked towards the bathroom.

"Call me if you need anything else, I'll go down and lock the door first." Tae nodded obediently.

"I'll be sure to wash every inch of my body clean."

Nic remembered that this was what he had said to his Phi the last time they went to the hotel to get a room, and he couldn't help but think of his Phi smiling like a nong answering a teacher's question, so cute, and his dimples were soft and nice to poke, and thinking about it made his heart rhythm strangely.

"Before flicking my sensitive ’switch', Phi hurry up and take a shower!"

"'Switch'? What ‘switch' is that?"

"Are you going to wash or not?" Nic didn't answer his question, but Tae was relieved to see his pupil's face change and he immediately went into the bathroom and closed the door.

He also didn't know why he was always weird lately, the more he listened to his heart against all odds, the more he gave up running away, the more he felt for Tae, the deeper their previous bond, the more he wanted to catch him at the sight of his face, the more his heart melted at the sight of his smile, the more he wanted to cry... Just wanted to wipe his tears for him.

He hadn't felt a bit of it before when his girlfriend had cried faintly in front of him, but why did P’Tae's tears have such a magical power?

Nic patted his head to clear his head and walked downstairs.

Boom, boom, boom!

"This rain is going to get in the way of things!" A loud thunderclap made Nic couldn't resist walking to the window to watch the rain, he made sure he kept the door closed so as not to let water into the house, the cooler weather made his desire even stronger and he had to go into the kitchen.

"Phi should be... Coffee." Nic laughed darkly, he thought that a childlike character like the Phi would like to drink coffee and then get up to make a drink, only to find that as soon as he plugged in the water heater...

"How did I forget?" Nic looked up and the ceiling light went out before he remembered that his brother had said that the kitchen outlet was malfunctioning wrong and that every time he used it when it rained, the circuit breaker would immediately trip and he had to feel around for the drawers.

"Where did Mom put the flashlight?"

Nic was muttering when he was suddenly startled by a yelp.

"Nong Nic! The power is out!" Tae, who was showering upstairs, shouted and Nic answered loudly.

"It's okay Phi, the circuit breaker just tripped, I'll just pull it later... Where the hell is it?" Nic found the drawer, but saw no flashlight, and his phone was in the backpack again, but the backpack had long since been thrown into the room by him. After a while...

"Found it!"

Thump, thump

A thumping sound came from upstairs, and Nic, who was holding a flashlight, frowned, but he didn't pay much attention, turning on the light to find the circuit breaker, and was about to pull the switch...

"Nong Nic!"

Suddenly, a wet thing hugged him, and there was a cry in the trembling voice, and Nic was so frightened that he knocked off the flashlight, but he was more worried about the man behind him who was holding himself, and immediately turned back.

"What's wrong with the Phi?"

"Woo hoo... "

Tae was already speechless, his whole body trembling violently, and he held Nic tighter and tighter before Nic realized... The Nong had come down without his clothes on.

"Woo dark... I'm... I'm scared!"

Nic reacted for a while before realizing that, in addition to being childlike, he was also afraid of the dark, so he took the person behind him in his arms with one hand and gently stroked his wet hair with the other, as if to comfort a child.

"It's just that all of a sudden there's no power, I'll get it done in a minute." Tae nodded, but his hands still clung to Nic so tightly that Nic had to struggle to pull down the breaker, but he had no idea what awaited him when the power was restored.

Suddenly, the house is bright again, but Nic's sensitive "switch" is triggered.

Not because of the electricity, but because it was his natural "bestiality".

Nic looked at the man in front of him. A clean-cut face long since wet with tears, eyes crystalline and pale, naked body clinging to itself so that it could clearly feel his wet, cold skin, and that wasn't enough, most deadly... The look in his eyes!

His eyes were as if he was begging him... Don't leave him alone.

"Nong Nic...” The sound of the tremors is even more arousing.

"It’s okay, the electricity is coming, Phi go take a shower."

"No!" Tae gripped Nic's back dead in both hands like a grumpy child, and he leaned closer so that Nic, who was struggling to restrain himself, had to take a deep breath.

"If Phi doesn't let go... Don't blame me for not warning you."

However, instead of listening, Tae hugged tighter and dug his head into his nong's shoulder, as if to rub himself into his nong's body, a move that made Nic completely give up being a good person.

"Eh!" No matter how much Tae shouted, Nic didn't care as he picked Tae up and placed his on the couch, sitting on himself, letting the man beneath him spread his legs apart, then placed his hands on that bare chest, his sharp eyes on the man beneath him.

"I've already warned Phi." Saying that, he lowered his head, ready to burst into those tantalizing lips, but...

"''Eh?'' What's wrong with the Phi?" Nic looked at those tightly closed lips with a puzzled face, only to see bean sized teardrops keep falling from the Phi's eyes...

"Woo... Ooooo... "

"Huh?" Nic was completely dumbfounded as the man beneath him cried out, and the man beneath him said brokenly.

"I... I don't want to break up... I don't want to break up... I don't want to break up... Woo hoo... "

"What kind of hands do seniors split?"

"I don't want to... Don't want to break up... Woo hoo... "

The adult in his twenties kept crying, crystalline tears spilling down his face, and Nic liked him a lot, but not when he was so confused that he had to get serious.

"Phi!"

"Woo hoo... "

Such a Nong was also cute, trying so hard to hold back from crying that his whole body was shaking and looking at himself tearfully, but Nic only drank him in because he wanted to know what was going on.

"Why is the Phi crying? What have I done to my Phi?"

"Just... Because I don't want to break up with my nong... "




"Who says we're breaking up?" Nic's head grew big with confusion, and Tae replied with a sob.

"I said?"

Tae wiped tears from his eyes while confessing, and Nic was overwhelmed by what he said next.

"I prefer to be ’down there'!"

Am I supposed to be happy about that? Or should I be sad? Or should one get a headache for having such a wife?

"So, Phi is going to be ’down there' are they?"

Tae, who was crying into tears, desperately nodded his head as if he no longer wanted to hide his heart, Nic's boulder was finally able to put it down, and now he really wanted to give the Phi a hard pat on the head, but...

He just held the manipulative, blind eyed Nong tightly in his hands.

"Then I'm on ’up there' and Phi is on ’up there' and we don't break up, so let's just decide?"

This time Tae finally calmed down, he nodded slightly, and Nic smiled happily.

Nic wasn't sure what it was, although his own wife was always silly, he just couldn't help but think he was cute.

"Then Phi remembered for me that I am the ’dominant'."

At this point, as if turning off the tap on the switch, Tae stopped whimpering and looked up at Nic with a look of disbelief while Nic kissed him on the cheek in one fell swoop.

"I don't know where Phi heard back from, but from now on, Phi remember, I am ’tapping'!"

"So... I don't need to work on the ’top' anymore do I?"

No matter how hard he tries it's just a waste of effort!

Nic tried to retort but didn't get the words out. Seeing the person in front of him with red eyes and tears, and cowering and reaching around his neck, he couldn't help but "punish" him properly.

We've been together for a month and only now are we figuring out our "role".

This man is still seducing himself so unintentionally, Nic smiled in an intriguing way, just as he had prepared a "toy" to try out.

Tae only blanched when she heard it, but this time, no matter what, Nic was definitely not going to stop midway again.

No one has ever been able to get me so upset, I'll have to punish you for it!





~~ How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior ~~



Prev: Chapter 8: The We-are-Together 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 10: The New World About to crash (M)



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive