Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 58: The unlikely Confession

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 58: The unlikely Confession

Tharn was grieving when Brother Thorn came in, and then Brother Thorn told him everything he'd learned from Type.

At first, Tharn was confused, confused, and doesn't understand, and later, he thinks it's just a joke, but when his brother seriously confirms the reason why Type broke up with him, the young man drops everything and drives to school in a hurry, because he wants to hear everything from Type himself.
Type isn't breaking up with him because he's not in love anymore, but he's planning to catch the person who has been hurting him all along.
'I'm doing this for you.'
The phrase that he hadn't understood came to mind, as Type had repeated the phrase many times, and Tharn had pondered it countless times.
When someone is breaking up with someone, he is doing it to get away from the person.
Those thoughts sent Tharn into an abyss of pain...the extreme pain of losing someone you didn't expect to love so deeply.
The one who had always felt less than he cared about the other, but Tharn was instead willing to believe after hearing everything.
If it had been before, when someone had said that his buddy had done those things, he would not have believed it; Lhong was a competent friend, a friend waiting to be heard, a friend who would think of Tharn no matter whether he was in pain or happy, a friend with whom Tharn had told him everything, told him that he knew, and with whom he had also been friends for four whole years.
He could justifiably say that at one time he thought of Lhong as more important than his boyfriend, but as soon as Type came into his life....
Impatient, a man of his word, and to the point...he means business.
Type would never spend his time sitting around waiting to vilify his friend, he wasn't like that, so as soon as he found out from Brother Thorn what Type was planning to do, he believed it wholeheartedly, saying that he was so dazed by Type that it was okay to act like a fool, but as soon as he knew that Type still loved him, he made a mental note to rush to Type to clear things up.
If Type wants proof of Lhong's work, he won't say a word to stop it. Tharn just wants Type to make up with him, stay with him, and stop abandoning him like this.
The lad thought like this all the way until he came to sit next to Techno.
The second he knew what his best friend had done, he hadn't been able to fully believe that his friend would betray him, but now he had to be shocked because he hadn't expected him to hurt Tar like that.
"We've seen your ex-boyfriend quite a few times too, Ai’Tharn, and it's because of that that Type wants to help him get justice, the young man is so miserable, he loves you so much that he's afraid to face it for fear you'll hate him if you see that damn video." Techno explained it to him, and by then he knew how stupid he was.
He hadn't been hurt by Tar, but rather by the people around him.
It wasn't just Tar, but several people who had to break up with him because of his friend's wrist, and the more he listened, the less he wanted to believe it.
"You can believe it or not, but the person who created the illusion that Type broke up with you is this good friend of yours." Techno added as Tharn listened quietly like a fool to everything coming from the side of the microphone Type was carrying.
He knew the truth, but it was the truth he couldn't accept.
Until he heard the sound of being punched, Tharn didn't want to wait any longer and didn't listen to Techno, he just worried about the man who was pissing people off and letting himself get punched.
A guy like Type doesn't cower and get beaten up unilaterally, and he clearly did that on purpose.
Type is doing this for me, why would I think he doesn't care about me!
The man who had rushed out thought so, pushing his friend aside and then taking the one he loved the most in his arms, only to turn to the best friend he had ever considered his best friend for the reason for everything when he was sure that Type was okay.
"Why did you do this, how could you do this to me?!"






The man who was raising his hand to cover his nose looked at Tharn with a horrified look, then shook his head and said:
"I...I didn't do...I didn't do anything ah." His voice trembled in denial, which made Tharn point to Type behind him and say:
"So you're still claiming to have done nothing?"
"He...he pissed me off, you have to believe me ah Tharn, he said bad things about you, that's why I was angry for you." Lhong struggled to speak off and on, but the more he said, the more Tharn felt disgusted with him.
Everything Tharn tells him is true, but he keeps making up facts to deceive him.
"Isn't it because you hurt everyone around me?" So much so that Tharn said coldly, which made Lhong shake his head violently:
"I didn't do it, do you trust him more? You've known me for four years, and I wouldn't do anything bad like that." Lhong still struggled to defend himself, which caused Type, who had just stood up, to scold:
"You coward."
"You shut up, it's not about you!" The band's friend cursed at Type, which also caused Tharn to walk in between the two and stare at his buddy with an extremely vicious look, so much so that Lhong was startled, eyes drooping down to avoid it, as if he was running from a mistake.
"Yes, this matter has nothing to do with Type, it's about me and you...why can't I see that ah, you're bad to this extent!" The hybrid boy said in a heavy voice, staring at the other person as if he was trying hard to think of what he thought, but he only saw the other person tangled and scared to the point of panic.
"I didn't do it."
 Snap
"Are you going to lie to me again!!!!?” Tharn walked straight over and grabbed the other party's collar extremely angrily and yelled to his face, though Lhong's eyes flashed as if he was about to cry, he violently shook his head and said:
"I.......I did it for you, Tharn, I did it for you......"
"For me? You hurt everyone around me and then pay lip service to the fact that it was for me!!!" The young man still yelled, he didn't understand, where did he go wrong? Friends are what it takes to make a friend like this.
"There's no one worthy enough for you, Ai’Tharn, no! Hear that, no!!!" The lead singer lifted his hand and grabbed Tharn's shoulder as if with an effort, then looked up at him and said.
"Yes or no, it's not up to you to decide!" As soon as Tharn finished like that, Lhong burst into tears and shook her head, saying.
"None of them really love you, Tharn you remember your first boyfriend with two feet on two boats? I was the one who saw him and caught him, the one who was slutty and sexually promiscuous, no one is as serious as you are, you are a sincere person, you are my best friend, I want to help you, I want you to meet good people, but no! None of it is good." Lhong was shaking it all out like a madman.
"I'm going to help you test who is worthy enough for you, but no matter who you associate with there are only bad people, they all see you only as an object, no matter how good you are to them, but they all believe my words more, see? No one trusts you as much as I do!"
"What have you done?" Tharn asked incredulously, which made the man who was ready to come full circle laugh, his look perversely terrifying.
"Everyone...everyone, none of them are really trusting you, I just say something randomly and they believe it, as soon as I say you have someone else, they believe it, none of them are really trusting you, so much so that I think it's just me...just me alone, the person who is around you must be me, it has to be me!" He began to shake Tharn's arm.
"......."
Tharn said nothing more.
Lhong now looked like a stranger Tharn didn't know, the scarlet-eyed man who spoke with a perverse look and repeatedly said that he was the one who deserved Tharn.
"Even though I love you, you say I'm your friend, you break up with those people over and over again, and when I try to tell you I love you, you say I'm your best friend, you can have no boyfriend, but you can't live without me as a friend, and you think the most of me, don't you? And what do you want with those people? Why, Tharn, you feel the same way I do." At this moment Lhong, like the one desperately clinging to the last straw after drowning, grabbed Tharn's arm and shook it violently, as if longing for the answer of 'Yes, I have you and that's enough'.
This caused Tharn to shake his head slowly.






Tharn never said he lacked him, he was just grateful that Lhong was there for him every time he hit a low point.
Now Lhong is confusing reality with his own imagination.
Tharn never looked at him that way, Tharn just felt like a competent friend, but never showed that feeling of being lovers with him, and on top of that, Tharn felt guilty...he never knew how Lhong felt.
"I don't see you the way you see me."
"That's not true."
"It's true, I think of you as a friend, but you don't think of me that way...no, you don't think of me as a friend, because friends can't hurt each other like that!" Now Tharn doesn't want to be soft-hearted at all.
After having lost so many times, even though Lhong had been kinder to him, he denied the fact that he had hurt others. Most importantly.....
"Ai’Lhong, did you really do it? Did you really give Tar an aphrodisiac?"
It was something so egregious to hear from Techno that he didn't want to believe it was true, a question that made Lhong immediately continue:
"He doesn't really love you, he sleeps with whichever man, you must see how happy he is when he spreads his legs for those men, I am so disgusted with him, he sluts and wants to be slept with until his whole body shakes, I think he super deserves it, see, Tharn, he doesn't really love you, he just wants a man, whatever. I...I have proof, I sent it to you to see, the video of that kid lewdly...."
PAP!!!
As soon as he rambled on about what he had done, Tharn closed his eyes listlessly, gritted his teeth, and asked himself: how could he think he was a friend? The more Lhong mentioned the child disgustingly, the more he could feel the disgust that washed over him.
It's not so much that he dislikes Tar as it is that he dislikes him.
That's why Tharn didn't hesitate to punch him in the face, so much so that he fell to the ground in the parking lot.
"I almost became the one who hurt Tar the most." Then Tharn said in a tone like he was about to cry.
If Tar hadn't met him, hadn't fallen for him, hadn't confided in him, Tar might still be the lively teenager who was loved by all, but had been brought to the worst things in life because the kid had met him.
 Snap
"Not you, but the bastrd." However, Type grabbed him by the shoulders and opened his mouth to speak softly in comfort, so much so that Tharn turned to look him in the face.
Tharn smiled.
"Don't, Ai’Tharn, it's already so big, don't cry so easily...Tar won't blame you."
"But I was the one who hurt him." Tharn said breathlessly, after he knew what had happened, he was literally drenched.
The look on Tharn's face made the allover man push his head to lean against his shoulder.
"Don't beat yourself up, you don't know anything, your friend is the asshole." Type's touch lightened the heaviness in Tharn's heart a few notches, but still made his heart ache violently knowing he was the hurt of many others.
"Don't you touch Ai’Tharn's body?" The man covering his nose yelled angrily, and Thiwat turned to look him in the face and said:
"You are the one who has no right to touch Ai’Tharn's body." Type said calmly, which also made Tharn turn around and look at his former friend again, saying:
"Ai’Hiaa Lhong, up until yesterday I thought of you as a friend, but now...even breathing the same air as you, I hate myself."
"Ai’Tharn......." shouted Lhong unbelievingly in his ear, but Tharn still continued:
"I can't accept it, I can't stand what you did, not to mention friends, even strangers I don't see your face, you hurt everyone around me, you hurt not only me but everyone... I quit school."
"Hehehe!!!"
Not to say that Lhong was shocked, Type also called out.






"What are you thinking about?!" Type pulled Tharn's body over and looked at him, so much so that Tharn had to say to him in all seriousness.
"If I'm the source of causing bad things to happen to Tar, and I'm willing to throw away something as important as music to take responsibility for what happens, I, I'm the source of causing things like this to happen, how can I be selfish and think that nothing happened...."
 Snap
Just then, the man who was listening slapped Tharn in the face, and he said angrily:
"Bastrd, now don't make yourself look like the male lead, I don't need it, I need the bad guy in you now, that one is the one who should be responsible, not you! So when you say you're quitting school, are you really breaking up with me? Fool!!!!"  Type snarled at him, making those who listened turn back to stare at him and said:
"I'm not breaking up, please, Ai’Type don't break up with me." The begging look in his eyes made Thiwat sigh.
 Swish 
"Hear that? How much more do you have to destroy Tharn's life before you're satisfied that you're driving away the people he loves, and then you have to take away the things he loves? Ha, asshole!!!!" Then turned and cursed at the man who was falling like tears.
The man who had just risen to his feet asked in a hoarse voice:
"You...don't think of me as a friend anymore?" Lhong asked, and Tharn nodded without even glancing at him.
He wondered if it was these cold looks from Tharn that made Lhong say sobbingly:
"You don't have to drop out...I...I'll drop out myself...."
 Swish 
Tharn turned back to look at his face again, then saw the man who looked like he had lost it all and was crying with his head down.
"If I...can't stay with you...all that's gone...meaning, drop out of school myself...don't give up music...I can't...pull music...away from you..." he said in a trembling voice, raising his hand to wipe the blood and tears, but Type didn't feel the least bit sorry for him when compared to what he had done.
"Eh, you're the one who should drop out, not Tharn!" the strongman immediately refuted, but Lhong stopped arguing with him, he just stared straight at Tharn, and for the first time, he uttered the words that had been hidden inside all along:
"I love you."
But Tharn only said:
"But I don't love you."
This answer made the person listening suddenly drop to a sitting position and burst into tears, so much so that Tharn had to roll his head back.
"Let’s go, you have no need to pity him." Tharn may still be drowning in his own thoughts, but the strength coming from his shoulders gave him the strength to get out of there and turn his back on the man who he thought was his friend, but who had hurt him the most.
Type gave him the courage to get out of there.
"Are you okay?"
"I didn't...I was just asking if you were okay." Tharn didn't say a word from the time he walked up to the car until he turned it in and parked in the parking lot of the apartment building, he just sat quietly and followed him up to the apartment building so quietly that Type had to question him worriedly, and Tharn turned to look him in the face and shook his head, smiling ruefully.
Thud
This look made Type knock on his head.






"Don't force it, look at the heartburn." Type said that, trying to get him to make a fierce face or look at him coldly, but this time he probably couldn't really take it anymore, as he slowly collected his smile and then stroked his face and said:
"I don't know...I don't know what to do."
"It's enough not to drop out of school because you can't think through someone else's fault." Type replied, actually wanting to punch him hard ever since he heard he was going to quit school.
It takes a lot to think of yourself as the male lead, having fought tooth and nail with your parents since you were a child to learn music, but then having to give up because of a mistake you didn't make.
If you dare to drop out of school, I'll have to scold your grandparents for it.
"But I'm the one at fault."
"Want to get beaten up again?" The southern lad raised his fist threateningly, then sighed and walked over to the man who was sitting quietly at the table, then pushed him over and hugged him so that he was crouched on his chest, before rubbing his head reassuringly:
"No one to blame is your fault."
"But Tar....."
"I hate this kid's name, I tried so hard to do this for you that I almost died, but you only to say Tar, Tar, Tar, tired of hearing it."
"I'm...sorry." In fact, Type was only deliberately teasing him to get him in a better mood, but instead, he became the one to blame again, so much so that Type had to let out a sigh.
"I'm kidding, I've seen that Tar kid many times, but trust me...Tar doesn't blame you."
"But I was making Tar have to...."
"I told you all about it, he didn't blame you, and you can stop blaming yourself." Type refuted in a heavy voice, not disgusted, just quite aware of this boyfriend's character, he was a man who would think a lot, and the matter was no small matter, it was impossible to make him forget overnight.
"Actually, I should have apologized to you as well." Then he whispered, which made the drummer raise his head and stare at him.
This gave Type a good look at his cold face, which he hadn't been able to notice in the confusion just now, but now that he looked closely, the deep eyes, the thick beard that had grown on his chin after only a few days of dissipation...all of these told Type that he had also hurt Tharn violently.
 Ablaze
Thiwat reached up and cupped his chin, then stroked it to his cheek.
"I'm sorry, I broke my promise."
No more talk of a breakup commitment.
The words made Tharn raise his arms around his waist and ask like a child:
"You're not going to say anything like that again, are you?"
"No more, it's for the last time, and then for life." Tharn listened with such puzzlement that Type had to put down so much face, because sometimes face doesn't make us happy, and too much prejudice doesn't make love return.
"You're not the only one who's sad, I'm sad too...when thinking about going according to plan, I didn't think I'd be mad as hell to be so sad, but when I said it..." Type lifted Tharn's hand to press it against his left heart.
"My heart aches too." Type pressed Tharn's hand to bring him in contact with the heartbeat, letting him know that there was him in this heart.
"I'm sorry that I felt like I had to do it according to my heart, but I want you to see clearly, want you to know everything, Ai’No told me that it's okay to let things go as long as I don't trust Lhong, but I can't bear it, I can't bear to watch you continue to be deceived, and I don't want to wait for the day when Lhong is a demon and makes me have to break up with you, he can't help me, he might make you distrust me." Type spoke all his thoughts, he wasn't cool, he was eager, he had to be extreme in what he did, and he had to act like he didn't know anything and couldn't do it.
The man who gently nudged Tharn thought so.






"You hurt me." However, Tharn also opened his mouth for emphasis, so much so that Type had to frown.
"I'm sorry."
"You drove me crazy."
"So sorry about that."
"Do you know how worried my family is about me?"
"Ugh, wasn't I apologizing?"
Type also knows he's impatient and does everything in a hurry, but he commits disgust when he hears Tharn blaming the fault on him over and over again, and just now takes responsibility for what happened to that kid Tar by dropping out of school, to the point where he has a gun pointed at him.
The man who pulled down his face thought, looking at the man who still hadn't stopped imposing his mistakes on him.
"Even if I get down on my knees and beg you, you still won't."
"What do you want from me, didn't I apologize to you?"
"Then I also missed a week of classes and skipped a shift at Brother Kong's shop."
"Oh hehe, sorry to get up and down!!!!" So much so that Type shouted at him until he said....
"You have to make up for your faults."
"Ugh, say what you want me to do." It must be up to him now, for playing it too far and keeping it a secret, even though it was the periphery that leaked everything out and didn't care, and then Type froze too when he said....
"You have to come back and date me and then never break up again."
This time, Thiwat looked at the other man with wide eyes, into his sharp eyes, and then he saw the same look he had before...the look he had when he knelt down and begged him.
Tharn wasn't owed a beating, he was afraid.
 Snap
That's why Type leaned down and held him tightly, dropping a kiss at his temple.
"Well, date, Tharn, date till we're dead." The person who said it may still be hardcore, but he meant to be sincerely involved and then be together for life.
This time it wasn't because he was barely dating a guy, Type understood that he was dating Tharn because it was Tharn, not because he was gay, a guy, a girl or something.
Type loved him because it was him, not because he was a boy or a girl.
Can you see something broader if you drop the gender issue?
The words were still buried deep in his heart, and the incident had truly made Type understand them.
What there was this time was messy stuff, but he was also willing to jump into it and work it out on his own, plus it was only gay, gay, and then still gay, so much so that Type understood that there was a love aspect to whatever that gender was, that he shouldn't dwell on the gender if he got what he wanted, and that if it was going to make him break up with Tharn...he wouldn't do it.
"When I told you earlier that I didn't want to get in any deeper than this, I didn't mean that I would actually break up with you one day, I was just worried that I was too in love with you to follow the plan that was laid out...."
"What?"
Suddenly, Tharn got up in a loud voice and interrupted him, causing the rare once incendiary man to look down at him and say.
"What are you doing ah you, it's all said that saying 'let me go' is not the truth......."
"No, no, just now ah, you said the words, you said love me." Tharn yelled up like he was in for something big and couldn't believe he was looking at him, which made the person who reacted to accidentally saying something slip out just ask:






"Did I never say I loved you?"
"From... nope." His voice trembled back, which caused Type to give him a big laugh, although the wounds from the beating hurt like hell, but it was true that he couldn't help but laugh.
"I've said it before."
"No, never, I've never heard of it."
He'd be surprised if he heard it, said it while he was asleep, but wanted him to know that Type himself was capable of nonsense.
"I told you, you don't listen well to yourself." Type just shrugged his shoulders, which also made Tharn tighten his grip.
"Say that again! Tell me again!" Actually, Type was going to refute that just saying 'love him' is that important? But seeing those sharp eyes full of begging, and him not being a piece of Antarctic ice like he used to be, also made Type....heart soften.
It's important to understand this statement.
"Then listen up, I will just say it once." But Type still looked unhurriedly at the man who was staring at him.
The look of attentive listening brought a smile to Type's face, and the sore mouth didn't care, it just wanted to laugh, then leaned down until his forehead was pressed against his forehead.
"I love you.........Ai’Hiaa Tharn!"
It's probably not Type's style to say it properly, and to curse a bit when saying love him is more like his style. But just that brought a smile to the helpless face, and he hugged Type tightly, then responded:
"I love you too, most of all."
"Try not to love me, I did all of this for you to do this on..." Type quieted down as the most handsome drummer cried.
He cried wordlessly, his shoulders trembling with tears, so much so that Type had to gently touch his shoulders and hug him with his head down, feeling the fear he had felt for a week, and despite his own burning eyes, he immediately held back for face sake, and thought in his heart:
So much for crying, we need to go to bed for a change of state, Tharn.
Though thinking that way, somehow, he was obsessed with the vulnerable side of Tharn... the vulnerable side that only showed up for him to see alone.











                     Tharn ~ Type

                             Prev: Chapter 57  [Chapters Home] Next: Chapter 59

Comments

  1. It Tharn is definitively the Top of this couple sxxualy speaking, the dominant in the relationship is without a question Type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's what you call a power bottom hahaha

      Delete
    2. OMFG - I'm dying here, that comment is everything!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive