Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 05: Frenzied Sarawatlism

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa I Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 05: Frenzied Sarawatlism

Tine: Hey, guys, we got some good news for you.


Pope: You're trying to say Ai’Sarawat agreed to help you, right?
Tine: Huh. How do you know?
Pope: I guessed, or, did I?
Tine: If you go buy a lottery ticket, you'll be rich overnight.
Perk: Did you do the begging?
Perk: You did something unseemly.
Tine: Good for you, Low!
Fong: Going to celebrate? Our freedom is coming.
Tine: Celebrate the hell out of it, there's class tomorrow. Is soda okay?
Fong: In case you didn't know, I don't drink Coke anymore.
Tine: Can you not fvcking drink anything? Do you want to come back and keep fit?
Fong: No, I'm drinking Pepsi instead.
Tine: Ai’Kwaai.
Pope: And then, what exactly do you want us to do?
Tine: Give me the contact information for Ai’Green, whatever you want, make sure he knows I'm with Ai’Sarawat now.
Perk: The lie still has to go on.
Tine: Shhhhh!!!
Fong: We'll deal with that later, just get yourself ready.
Tine: Thanks! “Shakes leg”
I turned off the group chat and giggled alone at the end of the bed.
That's it, folks. The biggest reason why the plan to get rid of the Ai’Green was implemented is thanks to the support of Lord Khun Sarawat, who has everything in place. Although I don't know exactly what he thought of it, he just accepted it so easily. After all, from the very beginning, the man never gave him a good look.
But even if he agrees to help me, it's not like he has anything to lose. As always, I would just follow someone to and fro, and no one would think we're together. The big, tall man is a loner and has never had a scandal with anyone, and with his attributes, anyone who looks at him will think we are just friends. Except for Green, who thinks he's handsome and would look at me with a scowl, thinking I must be the Gay he wants, and now he's really getting what he wants, because I'm just like him now - "sucking" up to men.
If you want your heart to be broken to craps, come on over and I'll slap your fvcking pig-headed face with Sarawat's "Seasons of Beauty".
I turned off the laptop in front of me to change my clothes and go out to find food, and to get a cell phone back to Sarawat, which was sent for repair. Take the phone to a repair shop to get it fixed. I don't care what he uses to fix it. Just waiting in the store for the phone.......






"Brother, this can't be fixed." The older brother who was repairing it brought the old cell phone, which was full of bruises, to me.
"But at that time you said you could fix it!"
"It's not like there's nothing we can do, it just has to be sent to a boutique center for repair. However, the repair fee can almost buys the new one. Because this phone is so hard to fix."
"It really can't be fixed?"
"Brother, I got the chip out, brother you just take this phone back with the chip." Still won't answer my question.
"I'm sorry man......."
"But brother me, it just so happens that this three-star one of mine can be counted on you cheaper, but for 500 baht more.
"Wow, really?"
"Uh drops, it's said, take it."
It didn't take long to open the wallet for 500 baht....my little heart!!!!
Samsung ghosts -_- : ...
 You're not fvcking cheating me!! Woo! Until the ride back to the dorm and got the card out of the old phone and into the new one. It didn't take long for the message to start thumping in, the sound could be said to have gone on and on without even taking a break, what the hell is this!
Hot went overboard, didn't he say he wouldn't give the number to someone else? Then where did these people get his numbers from?
The Samsung was ringing again and again. This time, causing me answer the phone to see who it is, not too morally started to answer the phone.
“Hello"
“Hello, you are Sarawat, right?
"Eh......."
“Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah, is it really Sarawat, I'm so glad you answered the phone. I like you so much, I've been sneaking desserts to you all this time, and I heard from my friends that you don't have a girlfriend yet, so if...” I immediately interjected without waiting for the other person to finish talking.
"Sorry, I'm not Sarawat."
“Isn't that Sarawat's number?”
"It's Sarawat's number."
“Who are you then?”
"I'm his friend." I immediately responded to the other party, before I heard that the other party was about to continue to say something, immediately hung up the phone, so that I could escape from more questions.
Liberation, but only for a moment. When I heard the Facebook beeping, I knew that devastation was coming.
Group# Sarawat wives fan group#
Wena Chupoo: Just called Sarawat and someone answered the phone, but I don't know who it was. He says he's a friend, but that's weird, I don't think so.
Then immediately below, others  went on and posted comments to follow closely behind.
"A boy? If so he would be a friend."
"If it was a friend from the group, that is  fine, someone answered the phone. It's was off all the time when we called though."
 "It's been off for a while, and I don't know why that is. But I am much more at ease now."
When the situation was almost over, the fans scattered, and I was the only one sitting here alone sighing, because the Ai’Sarawat fans were really horrible, not the usual wife-puffers you see on this website. And ... it was also quiet for a while, as if a stone had been thrown into the water, thumping and rippling, a wave higher than a wave. The tip of a new topic on the top of the phone is that the phone does not stop, not for a second has it gone quiet.
The phone was just "controlled"...all night long.
After an hour of class, I finally had a free time at 2:00 p.m. to chat with the "Four Male Leads" veterans and think about how to resist this Green, because this weirdo is going to come to us, just like every afternoon.
"You guys say it's almost time to get on the good stuff, right?"
 "I think it's almost Mario, you name it James."
 "Start the countdown, five, four, three, two, one!!!!"
"Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine~~~~~~, fvck, a hundred hits, just finished counting, Ai’Green's annoying voice immediately rang out. Or was he just lurking not too far away.
"What the fvck are you doing here again?" Unable to resist the urge to burst out, he watched as the Ai’Green's body gradually moved this way, proudly running over to sit next to him.
"You know, I'm a man who started it all, and I'm still a man who started it all, and I'm not giving up."
"I am so annoyed."
"It won't be long before it becomes love.
"Can't you go and like someone else?
"Love is a single-minded thing, single-minded to one person, unwavering."
"Then I think you should go to someone else's heart - I mean wow, Ai’Green." "Like a heavenly voice, Ai’Ohm the socialite spoke first.
"What do you mean you~"
"I don't know, I just mean it."
"Then wait a minute, I I'll go first ha, preparing to go to the center teaching building." I was about to stand up, but I couldn't help laughing, saying, "This is a pit dug by your own hands for you, a bored fool who sits here like a stupid dog. What are you waiting for, guys, please start your show.”
"Wow, why go to that teaching building in the center, you're meeting someone?"  Ai’Fong immediately followed suit.
"I don't have a date, so I'm just going to the bathroom."
"It's a long way to go to take a shit, so just say so."
"Say what y'all, then I'll be back later."
"I'm going too!" Ai’Green jumped in.
"Don't you have to go and get in the way of other people's happiness?"
Perk finally spoke the words that carried him so well. Then hinted at my handsome departure, old iron, just blink me, and blink like some kind of machine gun, is it really necessary to provoke like this?
"Who is Tine going to find?"
"Well, you don't know him." Is that enough? Doesn't it look like someone who's a bit of a secretive?






 "Is there someone Tine is courting?"
  Ai’Sarawat hurry up and grease your feet, because Ai’Green is still muttering trying to come along. Luckily there were also Ohm, Fong, and a few Perks to lock him down first.
 Walking away alone wasn't the plan, it was just to meet someone, just Sarawat. Just wanted to give him that Samsung. I ran into the building at a quicker pace as I gauged the end of a tiger's English class. When the time came for the results...
I saw a white piece of paper taped to the classroom door with a
'Don't hang any snacks and drinks at the classroom door.'
This teacher is too serious, probably because he saw the madness of Sarawat's wives fan base and laughed after watching it. It's been a long time since I've encountered something so hilarious and funny.
I didn't sit in the doorway for long before the white classroom door opened and a crowd of students swarmed out. He waited for a long time, only to see Sarawat, who was hooking up with his friends in the group, and me sitting here waiting before walking slowly over.
“What are you doing here?” Ai’Sarawat opened his mouth and asked.
"Came and wait for you, came and get my phone back."
"Ai’Hiaa Wat, I will go down to the first floor first, meet me at the store later." The men in his group finished and walked away.
“Uh-huh, I'll be right there, so is my phone fixed?”
The last words were addressed to me as the two of us walked down the aisle.
"I can't fix it, that's all that's left now~" I took out the brand-name phone that was no longer working.
“...” Ai’Sarawat just watched quietly and didn't make a sound.
"Eh... but if I let my Khun mother transfer over......."       
I reached out and put the phone in my pocket, while my other hand went into the other pocket and pulled something out.
“Uh, yours.”
"My baby boy."  I'm the one the world misses the most.
“You're so fast.”
"This is my true love ah, but how am I going to be responsible for that one of yours, I have no money to take your precious son to the store to repair, even the money I use to buy snacks is gone, my little heart~"
“I said forget it.”
"So what do you use?"
“I have another phone.”
 "Huh?"
Bastrd, bad guy, bidding to cheat me, making me worry for so long in vain. Finally bidding the man went to pull out a brand new iPhone that was even more rustic than the original one made me completely dumbfounded!
"Did you get a new phone number?"
“I've had it since the day you broke it, don't worry...” -_- II
What a cautious guy, it seems.
 "So, really won't give me your number?"
“Don't ask for too much.”  
Ow! Where did it go?
"By the way, I wanted to tell you about Ai’Green, and today I told my friend ..." Before the words were over, this dang long legged man walked forward without stopping, if he doesn’t listen to me seriously, even if he’s cool like me, I can’t do anything. I can just follow someone and go downstairs to the event venue. I can only say...
Damn, is this a person or a ghost, the dragon sees the head but does not see the tail, throwing his freaking IPhone in this staircase mouth to stand dumbfounded.
Only after a while did someone appear and poked me in the shoulder with a confident look on his face.
"You are walking so fast."
“You're the one who's going too slowly, there's no time for your bullshit, I have to go find my friends.” You say that, but you take it back.
-Big bags of snacks all tucked into my arms.
"What are these?"
“Snacks.”
"I know its dim sum, but don't you eat it?”
“You can eat what they give me.”
"Your fans are too sweet, too sweet."
Mmm.”
"Then I'll eat, oh!"
“It's your thing. It's already your thing. I'll see you at the club in the evening.”
"Ok!" I nodded my head to show knowledge, watched a certain taller man walk away before retracting my gaze.






Until someone from his group of bright friends showed up and poked me in the shoulder, and I was blown away.
“Your name is Tine, right? Where's Dead Wat? I saw him around here a while back.”
"Heading that way."
“Well, thanks. His fans are really crazy, you see, all those desserts are piled up there and giving them away”.
"Ow, what about this one?” I asked, holding up the dessert in my arms.
What are you talking about? It's his stuff. I just saw him pay for it at the store in front.
"Ow!"
“I'm outta here.”
 "Um! Bye."
Leaving me standing there scratching my head and thinking, is this really his stuff? It's well known that his fans are already so sweet, why would they take the time and money to go out and buy it themselves? What a freak. After that, I ate while walking and continue to maintain my cool persona.
"Before you start learning, I would like to tell you two things, one is that the students from the guitar class will have to record a video and send it to the leader, so that you can update it and witness your growth, those of you who already know how to play a simple song, and those who just learned to play the basic wood chords, a total of eight, will record a video and send it to the mailbox that I posted on the wall. “
"Roar... What the hell~" grumbles instantly spread throughout the classroom. My voice, in particular, was simply the first to rise up in anger compared to the other little partners.
 It's only the second music lesson, and it's so "awesome".
"Ow, quiet!!!! Anyone who doesn't post a video is removed from the club."
This nasty, dictator.
"Ai’Hiaa......."
"I'm not going to die, I've done it in front of a girl, and I'm not willing to ask for it."
"If there are people who use Facebook, you can also post a video up and then tag me, I'll comment below and can make sure I try to be lenient." It's really a dog's mouth that can't spit out ivory. Like this skill of mine, you think I would dare to show it off to the public on Facebook? Even someone as bullish as Ai’Sarawat can't do it. Also! He doesn't even have Facebook, Haha Hahaha.
"The second thing, we're about to have a music exchange, wait for the end of the class and I will talk about it, now the seniors take the juniors and sisters to buddy practice.” What's up, what's up, I am starving!!! You're the only one who's been slobbering there! And then turned around with a grimace to find Ai’Sarawat them.
The next thing was the most brutal and frying time for a cool guy like Tine's, it's his time to practice the old guitar, and the things learned yesterday were all forgotten. Dang it, didn't the seniors say they would want us to do a new song? How do I not see anything, as quiet as a chicken I was, and then the bad luck just so fell on me alone?
From ten minutes to half an hour, and now almost an hour later, the bruised fingers of mine can only look forward to when he will hear the sound of the end of class.
"Nong Tine, if your fingers hurt too much, that's fine for now." After an hour of me being sorely hurt, a senior finally spoke to me.
 "Really?"
"Of course you can, just rest first."
"Thanks then!"
"You students have done a great job today, now let's get out of class!"
Huh!!! Why did you ask me that just now! Ho ho ho ho, I really hate these music lunatics, say something like teasing and it's not, trying to show off their cleverness to their younger siblings, when in reality they're all dumb as pigs.
Just as the head of the club announced that class was dismissed, the damned xsshole president walked in and stood in the middle of the classroom holding his chest again.
"The second thing ..." This man is also awesome. After an hour, he can talk about it again.
"......."
"Next week, we have an event that we need to work with the music students, so tomorrow I want the freshmen to help play instruments in the center cafeteria to promote the event, in order to appeal to the public to come and raise money."
"What about it brother, senior, and junior then who's the lead singer?" A man raised his hand and asked.
"We're going to form a folk band, Temstabat with the lead singer, Boom with the drums, and as for the guitarists, Sarawat and Jane.”
Everyone nodded their heads to show that they understood. The people who will be performing tomorrow are all freshmen with good musical foundation, and most importantly... this event will have Ai’Sarawat to help out, so this year's music event should be a lot of fun.
"As for the rest of you, just go help hand out flyers to the audience and the students in the neighborhood."
"Roger!!!!!"           






"Just before noon on a bright moon day, you have to stop by the club after school to help carry the instruments."   
"......."
"Even if the moon is white or not, go wherever you go to cool off you have to understand, I'm starving, so I am leaving first!"  The last sentence seemed like a muttered word, and then it disappeared without a trace. The rest of the little pals also gradually left the classroom, leaving the Ai’Sarawat sitting there continuing to make his crazy music.
"Still don't ask to go?" After asking, the man will answer “What do you want' in a very ungrateful manner, trust me!
“What do you want?” Look at that! Bingo!!!
"Hey, I want to ask you a question."
“Say it.”
"Where are those Dada brand guitar strings for sale?"
“D’ Addario.”
"Uh uh uh, yes that."
"There's nothing sold around here!
 "No? Shit, what to do. I've been playing the guitar strings, and my hand really hurts," he said, looking at his little finger and rubbing the medicine someone gave him yesterday, but he didn't see his fingertips get better.
“You want to use my guitar?”
"Hehe, so what do you play yourself?"
 “I have two.” Then why didn't you say so earlier?
"Really? Can I borrow it then?"
“Okay, but you'll have to get it yourself. I left it at the dorm.”
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, where's your dorm, I'll go back with you later to get it."
“Stop gossiping and we will go there,. Oh my little heart... it's only a couple of words to talk, and then he can talk few words and piss people off.
After a while, it was almost dark before we put our stuff in our school bags and immediately headed for someone's dorm room that the hot girls of the world were clamoring for.
His dormitory was on the fifth floor, and the door number was 555, the fifth dorm closest to the school. (PS: In Thailand, 555 is pronounced "Hahaha", no wonder Sarawat wouldn't mention his dormitory to Tine)
 It was the second I stepped into his room that I learned the truth... There was nothing messy in his dormitory, and everything was black, even the walls were black.
"Are you sure this is your dorm and not a haunted house?" Seeing that it was only black and white quarters, I still couldn't help but ask.
"There's a ghost at the end of the bed.
"Bastrd."
"You are with me, what are you afraid of? The big tall man said as he walked towards the bed, throwing his book bag on the bed with his hand, and the whole person lay down on the bed with a happy look on his face.
I saw his school uniform folded up on his desk, and the dazzling music book with his creation paper taking up the room.
"Where is it, your guitar?"
“By the desk.”
"Ha... here it is!"
"Don't let anyone else touch my guitar. Keep it well. I bought it for a lot of money.”
"If you value it so much, then why don't you put it away so it doesn't get bumped?"
“I won't borrow it then!”
"I am joking, thanks, I'll go back then." I hurried to pick up the guitar and get ready to go back.
"Not yet tuned.
"Then hurry up and tune it." He reached out and took mine.
Then hurry up and tune in, I'm good oh." He reached down and took the guitar in my hand and put it in place to tune the strings intently. I stayed to the side, and watched him tune the strings with curiosity.
“There's bread in the fridge.” Suddenly, he spoke up.
"Huh?"
"More like this?"
Mmm.”
Nor did I pursue the talk any further; I was already so hungry that my chest was thinning against my back. As soon as I heard the Ai’Sarawat say there were snacks available, I wasted no time and immediately ran to the fridge to find something to eat.
Oh my little heart... This bread is almost frozen, Dang it, hard as a stick, can't even bite, big bastrd.
"Have you thought about what video to record and send to the seniors?" I sat cross-legged on the bed, next to some big, tall guy, munching on bread.
“I don't know. I haven't thought about it.”
 "Just play Scrubb's 'Close,' which I really like."






“No, it's too hard.”
"I want to play it ah."
Ai’Sarawat put the guitar aside, then picked up a piece of paper and pen, wrote quickly on it, and held it out to me.
Dmaj9/Dmaj9/Amaj7A 6/A6/C#m7/C#m7/F#7sus 4/F#7
"What the heck?"
“Is the chord score of the song you want me to play, isn’t that complicated enough?”
"Eh, who knew it was so hard! Are your strings in tune yet, I've just eaten your bread and am almost done digesting it.”
 “It'll be a long time.”
Well, I believe you. Without arguing or asking, just let him keep cuddling his contraptions and tinkering around. Still a bit interested at first, slowly, I startied to get bored, and then picking up someone's comic book to read. What could be seen was seen, what could be eaten was eaten, what could be pulled was pulled, and as a result someone hadn't tuned out his guitar.
So it's better to change your mind and figure out how to pass the time creatively.
 "Greetings, seniors, boundless energy, capable of attack and defense. It's been a great day, planning to play some basic chords for the seniors to hear, so...let's - get up and listen!" From the beginning of the show's desperate effort to show my friendliness, I instantly morphed into the male pig's foot of this show.
"Start with the C chord."
Ding!
 “Punch it.”           
"Fvck, you don't interject, do you? I'm recording a video!"
“But you don't even hold the right string.”
"How come there's no right grip?"
"You were born, I taught you.” I had to pause the Vedio app and back up a bit as someone instructed. Ai’Sarawat taught me to grip the strings one more time.
I have to say, his teaching method made me learn faster. He's really bullish.
In the corner of the room, I re-recorded the video while a certain big stupid cow hadn't tuned the strings. The laborer was so tired and irritated that he collapsed into bed.
"Are you fvcking kidding me, why aren't the strings tuned yet!!!!?”
Rolling back and forth on the big bed behind someone, muttered.
“It's done.”
"Then lend me the honk and I will give it back to you as soon as I get a new string."
“We should make a video first.”
"It's just that you're, uh, just do whatever you want, and I'm sleepy." Its eight o'clock, I have been in his room for nearly two hours, and watch.
The time is not yet late enough to go back. The whole man couldn't help but slump into his bed, pick up the pillow pad with the smell of Ai’Sarawat drool under his head and pick up his phone to play the game.
A guitar sound gradually sounded, hitting the auditory nerve, drawing my attention from the game to the cool and handsome man in front of me, and my mind couldn't help but think a million thoughts. My memory is good, I remember the song Ai’Sarawat is playing right now isn't it the one he said was super hard two hours ago? But why did he choose this song in the end?         
(Lyrics from the song "I'll call Bing Bing Nei Bing, and make a mess of Jun" by Netease Cloud Music)
"Come closer, close enough to say anything.
So close that you can't see anyone else.
When we get close, our breath freezes back.
Close to only each other up to this point."
I really like Scrubb so much that I can't help but sing along to someone's low noise. I don't know. This one, "Near".
It makes one feel that life is really "interesting" and "romantic".
Maybe you just happened to meet me.
Maybe we just happened to be together.
Because you don't know how it happened.
I'm not sure how that happened.
If we hadn't talked, you wouldn't have a soul mate today.
That day you didn't, and I didn't, and I don't know how it happened.
Why do you stop for yourself?
Even someone as manly as Sarawat, when he sings this song, I think he becomes very gentle, oh my little heart......
As soon as class ended early in the morning, I rushed to the music building to help my friends move their instruments to the center of the classroom, leaving the "Four Male Leads" to eat by themselves and stopping the excited Green.
It's long been known that Center Pack Hall is the most chaotic place in the entire university. I lined up and waited for the seniors to hand out a stack of flyers to each of us, then spread out and had to go to different points in the compound hall to distribute them, which was a real bone in the egg. And in front of it, was a low stage, while Ai’Sarawat and his friends stayed on it to control the stage.
It's time to show off real skill.
Five. Four. Three. Two. One.        
"Hello everyone~~~~"
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaaaahhhhhh.......”
"What, what are they doing up here? Hehe, isn't that Nong Sarawat?"
"Sarawat!!!!!" Fvck, these girls are horrible, too, and to be able to recognize Sarawat so far from the stage is even scarier than the cameras on either side.
The whole college full of hotties.
The lead singer is also quite handsome, and there are a few guitarists, how can you only focus on that big, tall guy with pure Thai skin! I've been following him for a long time. Just standing there, still standing so far away, he's still the one that stands out on stage. When the music was over, the excited voice of the damned Big Bastrd, the Dictator faculty Master, came out through the microphone as well.
"Thank you all, we are students from the music club."
"Sarawat!!!!!!!!!!     We love you!!!!!!"
"Shoo~~ (whistle)"         
"Too popular, my little buddy~~" flirted back on stage. But the owner of the name was calm in the face of the cheering around him.
"Today we're here to work with music students on a music exchange, the eighth of which will begin this Sunday the 22nd. If you're interested in music, join us from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm. In addition to great music, we also offer a variety of delicious snacks.”
"Can we eat Sarawat then?"
  The madness was such that even a heartless person like Sarawat couldn't help but try to avoid it. Stop caring about what's going on the stage and run off on your own to hand out flyers to passers-by. After the event was over, everyone was also scattered. There was only one stage left, and the people above it were laughing and joking with the community. Because it just happened to be time for everyone to have lunch together.






“Where can I sit?” Sarawat approached and he asked as he zasked after he silently walked off stage.
"Right here, bring your bag over here and take your seat." Tine nodded.
Nothing was said. Then, without talking to anyone, I ran to the canteen window to buy food. The decrepit wanted to gossip about what he was eating, but didn't observe the situation in advance.
Phew, phew, phew!
Before he had a chance to approach him, several girls rushed to line up behind him, which resulted in that line growing long enough to reach Suvarnabhumi. Leave Tine at the back of the "parade", his stomach is crying with hunger.
Fortunately, drinks were bought first. It's a bit more comfortable to move around in line and sip drinks.
The big tall man came up to me, shoved the tray of prepared meals into my hand, and then took the drink from my hand to drink.
“What's this drink?” The other party asked, and I was dumbfounded.
"B....Blue Hawaii."
“Well, it's good. Let's trade.” And then he walked away...leaving me there alone, baptized by the strange stares from the wives of fans surrounding him.
Blue Hawaii, it's got my spit all over it, so drink the hell out of it!!!!! And then the plate of meals is ordered and not eaten, so what's the point of buying it?!!! I'm just curious and curious anyway, knowing there's no answer to that. If Green isn't around, why do you want to play the part? I don't know what it's for...
Ha, let's eat!
It's exhausting to be in such a chaotic situation!                     
As soon as he got back to the dormitory, I immediately collapsed into bed and was exhausted. I didn't want to do anything, I just wanted to sleep, and I was almost asleep. When I was awake again, I heard my phone beeping, and it was still ringing in the middle of the night.
Sleeping so long that I forgot to turn off the lights and just let the phone come on. It's so boring, so many voices ringing out. What the hell is that? It keeps shaking.
‘I'm so handsome every day, don't keep giving me kudos please!!!’   
Dang it...
ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding
Oh, my God!!! Is there a need to ding-dong like a drum band-ish?!!!!!!!!
Too distracted to get enough sleep, I reached over and picked up the phone next to me to look at it, ready to turn off the sound and go back to sleep. But after taking a look.
To is the cue from IG. The gossipy mind immediately chased away the sleepyheads in its head.
The hand clicked in disobediently, watched for a moment, and oh, it was a 5 second video hanging on the page of the pop community.
Post liked: 4266 people.
Pop community: Come on, suck on that Sarawat!
I click on the music video, and I saw Sarawat singing Scrubb's "Close", and I didn't see anything. Just kept sliding down, looking at the comments, full of hazel eyes at the words on the page. Saw a popular comment on who that seemed to be, the name was all too familiar.        

Huh?!!!! Or is it familiar.......
Sarawatlism: Locked IZ.
Are you sure you spelled it right, brother? The only one who can understand it is the one who is bad. I think he's trying to type "lock IG".
Here's the deal. Big dumb cow, is this typing right and wrong on time from me? When the gaze saw the name of the owner of this hot review, immediately sober.
Sleep deprived me, xsshole!
Ai’Hiaa Sarawat!
Damn, he's got an IG account...!!!
Lalita_vista? @Sarawatlism: Sarawat don't lock IG!!!!
Morkpeeisreal: @Sarawatlism Sarawat is open to the public, pleasesssss
BeebehoneySarawat wait a minute and there will be no privacy.
The topic with Sarawat trended every second.
But that's not the point. The point is why he's got a video of a song cover.
The name ah ah ah ah, that bright moon is the thing that ended Sarawat.
Ah!!!! So the only way to find the source is to slide forward and see good results.
Douat mine. That's probably why my phone was ringing off the hook.
The reason.
Fern /0/2: Is Tine in the video? @Tine_chic.
Arisa pam?@Tine_chic distracted me from the lead singer. When did they get so intimate?
Tumcamel: I heard even Sarawat's friends haven't been inside his room. Where's his room and how did Tine get in?
Por-pang: In the room? What the hell? What the hell is going on?
Shitttttttttttttt.
When I tapped back to replay his video, then....... And then.....
The guy who's lying on the pillow that smells like dead Sarawat’s spit!!!! That's me!!!!!            Reflected from the blinds, but!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarawatlism: how can I set this into private mode?
This guy is still asking how to make it private. Now it really makes me wonder, who, exactly, was it that gave him the account number?!!!
Dang it, he doesn't know anything! Crap, there were over a thousand people following him, and they had the nerve to ask how to set it to private?
Read the comments below, and a bunch of people ask. Please, don't be in a state of awe, just give I some time, okay?
Tine_chic: @Sarawatlism Where did you get the mood to start using IG?
Boss-pol: @Sarawatlism@Tie_chic I made it for him personally.
Tine_chic: @Boss-pol@Sarawatlism Oh, made for a download and to play music videos o~






Boss-pol: @Tie_chic No, he said apply for IG to chase after you.


                                           ~ 2gether ~


Prev: Chapter 04Chapters Home Next: Chapter 06




Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive