Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

True Star Volume 1, Rebirth of the Superstar, Chapter 110: Raid (2)

True Star 巨星 Ju Xing
True Star Volume 1, Rebirth of the Superstar, Chapter 110: Raid (2)

"My dear darling, my dear Tang Feng, is this how you treat me with all your heart and love?" The face was so exaggerated as to be unconvincingly pained, and Charles has a recent tendency to move toward theatrical acting, and it's still a Shakespearean romantic tragedy, or is it a bit of a Qiong Yao's news?

"What?" Tang Feng didn't see any genuine and loving feelings from Charles, and if it wasn't for Lu Tian Chen's presence as a check and balance, he thought Charles might not have been able to resist the move on him.
It's really hard to understand, what exactly does a playboy like Charles see in him? Tang Feng doesn't want things to develop to the extent that Charles can't get, the more he wants to get.
These Playboys were easy to get tired of, and Tang Feng didn't want to play along with Charles, the previous month had been a forced choice, and now he had more options.
Either that or stay with Charles, but the result is not something Tang Feng can grasp, and staying ambiguous is not a good choice, much less something he likes.
Man and businessman, Lu Tian Chen's attributes clearly lean more towards the latter.
"You're really cold, baobei, that's not how you used to treat me, what made you change?" Charles leaned over and sat down on the couch, spreading his hands out and pressing them against the back of the couch in a broad look, chin slightly raised as he looked at the man, "You told me tthat oday you didn't have time to practice, but I just saw something, oh oh oh, our work-focused Tang Feng just spent over half an hour alone in the room with a little white rabbit."
"You think I've changed only because I'm no longer living the way you think I am, Charles, and you don't know what the real me is."
Charles huskily laughed, "Honey, what the hell are you talking about, the real you is standing right in front of me, how could I not know?"
"Charles......."
"Let me guess, do you want to develop a little with that rabbit? Forget it dear, bunnies don't suit you at all, a man like you is born to be loved."






"What else is your topic but sex - love?"
"I don't think sex is bad at all - there's nothing wrong with love, I'm going to keep on loving even when I'm 80, admit it honey, actually you want to be held by me, you miss my body." Charles' words were becoming somewhat off, and were accompanied by a sulk that was vaguely visible under his eyes, "Although you've been pretending to be calm and mature, I saw your eyes and they told me that you were actually lonely and sore, you just didn't notice."
"I don't want to find out at all." Sighing, Tang Feng rubbed his forehead with the end of his palm in some annoyance, "Charles, I have things to do, if there's nothing we can talk about another day."
The tone raised slightly and was accompanied by the unbelievable, "You're driving me away?"
"I just want you to be understanding." But in fact, an arrogant man like Charles certainly does not know what it means to be considerate, for this point Tang Feng firmly believes that the considerate tenderness in Charles is more the pursuit of his own personal image.
The man suddenly stood up from the couch and gave Tang Feng a deep look before leaving, "I think I've been considerate enough to you, my dear."
"Really? Should I say a 'thank you’?" Tang Feng Bitter smiled.
"Okay! Okay! I won't bother you with the practice." Charles left without too much lingering for a rare moment, and Tang Feng looked at the closed room door and sighed softly.
         

      ~    True Star   ~







      Prev: Chapter 109 [CHAPTERS HOME Next: Chapter 111


Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive