Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

True Star Volume 1, Rebirth of the Superstar, Chapter 86: Remember to line up (3)

True Star 巨星 Ju Xing
True Star Volume 1, Rebirth of the Superstar, Chapter 86: Remember to line up (3)

Soft candlelight from the delicate paper lanterns, a fragrance of green grass and flowers in front of two men sitting face-to-face, placed in front of exquisite food.

Tang Feng basically didn't say anything, so he lowered his head to taste the food at a very slow speed. Occasionally, he raised his head not to look at the handsome Charles opposite, but to look at the artificial lake beside the dinner table. A few white swans were looking up at the lake and nibbling at the young leaves of the trees. The cool wind was pleasant.

“Tang! Don't look at those stinky birds when you eat with me! Don't you think I'm not as good-looking as those stinky birds?" Charles suddenly called out in a low voice, expressing his dissatisfaction.

Tang Feng slowly took back his eyes, lowered his head and took a sip of soup with a silver spoon: "Charles, if you want to compete with some stinky birds, I have no problem."

“Jealous? Haha! Dear Tang, I was just joking. It's polite to look at each other when eating with others. It has nothing to do with jealousy or jealousy.” Charles wanted to eat swan meat now.

“Okay, I feel so good about myself." It doesn't matter if he shrugs. Tang Feng put down his spoon, picked up a glass of juice, turned over and faced the artificial lake. He closed his eyes and looked like enjoying himself. The breeze gently blew on his face, as gentle as his mother's hand.

He had never met his own mother. He did not know why they left him in the orphanage, but he thought they must have their reasons and helplessness. Tang Feng always thought so.

“You know what? I always feel very good about myself.” Tang Feng smiled and leaned back on the chair with his legs folded. His posture was casual and elegant.




Charles looked at the man's delicate side face and nodded: “I see it, but you are worth it. After all, how can the man whom I like be not good?"

How can this sentence sound like Charles praising himself? Tang Feng wrinkled his lips and looked at several swans on the lake: "Charles, you are an arrogant rascal."

“I have arrogant ability. Rogueness is my true love. Admit it, dear Tang, actually you like me. You may look relaxed and casual on the surface, but sometimes you are serious. Unlike a man in his twenties, you look like a man in his forties." Charles lowered his voice, leaned close to the man's ear and said, "Only a rogue like me can make you feel the thrill. If we move back, we will be very good together."

Tang Feng smiled, glanced at Charles, squinted and joked, “How do you know I'm not a 40 year old man? You see, is the former Tang Feng completely different from me now? That's because the former Tang Feng was gone when his body fell into the sea. "

Haha, what are you now, deep sea water demon?" Charles laughed.

Tang Feng nodded: “Yes, I'm a deep-sea water demon who took over his body and came to the human world, so you'd better not be too close to me. I'll absorb all your essence. In fact, I'm more than 40 years old. I'm actually over 400 years old. At first, I was old and ugly. I need some green moss on my skin now I’m greasy. It's like saliva."

While talking, Tang Feng showed a slightly evil expression. The best actor's action is extraordinary. It looked like Tang Feng was possessed by some monster. It's full of evil intent. It's very different from his usual indifferent appearance.

Charles was a bit dazed. One second ago, Tang Feng was still leisurely and complacent. The next, he became a very powerful evil man. However, why didn't he feel any fear or ridicule? Instead, he felt that such a Tang Feng was simply handsome?

“Today I saw a different side of you.” Charles frowned and looked a little depressed. The man sitting opposite him had returned to his normal appearance and took a glass of wine with his face relaxed.

“I feel terrible!" Charles slapped himself on the thigh.

“Don't pick me on the next date." Tang Feng nodded. He didn't expect his own nonsense to scare Charles. Of course, it would be better if he could.

“You know what? I stayed with you for a month, but I didn't know you had such a side besides knowing that you were very sensible in bed and liked watching movies in the bathroom! It's very frustrating for me!" Charles said nothing that Tang Feng wanted to hear. The man swore, “Dear Tang, what can I do? I find I like you more and more!"




"Remember to line up..." Tang Feng raised his eyebrows with a smile.




      ~    True Star   ~



      Prev: Chapter 85 [CHAPTERS HOME Next: Chapter 87



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive