Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 12: Disaster comes from the mouth

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 12: Disaster comes from the mouth

      After taking a bath by himself, Tharn picked up his clothes which were still on the ground and washed them. Then he put a bath towel around his waist and took everything back to his bedroom. He is prepared to hide from Type in any case. What happened in the bathroom just now can't be processed by Type. He wants to be close to Type. But just now, he just wanted to kiss him Type who was not willing.
If there is no desire burning in Type's body just now, it is estimated that he will not like him.
Tharn shook his head, remembered that he was about to touch Type's little mouth, which has been cussing him all the time. Type dodged. Although it was just a little bit sideways, when he saw the expression on Type's face, he gave up pressing Type step by step.
Some may think he is mean, but in fact, he thinks kissing should be done with the one someone loves. Until then, Tharn would only kiss people he was dating. All this time, Type was so disgusted with his kiss. He didn't mind that very much. However, the current Type is not willing to... But in the future, he will.
Tharn stood at the door of the bedroom where the light had been turned off and muttered, "I know!" he has already prepared for it. His roommate will definitely hide from him. It is estimated that Type would put the problem aside first and sleep heartlessly.
Percussion ~
"Um ~"
Percussion ~
When he went to turn the handle, he found Type has locked the door. Tharn, with his hands full and only a bath towel around, frowned.
"You've done enough!" Said Tharn in a low voice. He found that Type is not just a habitual escape. He locked him out on purpose. He was worried about the people in the next bedroom, so he could only knock gently at the door.
“Ai’Type, open the door for me."
"..."
“Ai’Type!!!”
"..."
Tharn didn't hope that he would come to open the door. He knew that Type deliberately locked the door just now and kept him out. But he was calm at this time. He picked up his school uniform pants and searched for the key. He didn't take out the things in his pants pocket before going to the showers. Fortunately, the key was still in his pocket. After taking out the key, his face looked terrible.
Who would not be angry? Type was teasing him and wanted him to feed mosquitoes overnight.
Bang!
The bedroom door was smashed heavily and made a loud noise. Tharn turned and clapped the switch button with his hand, but before he could turn to look at the man lying on the bed, he noticed the wet clothes piled up on his bed. Tharn frowned with disbelief.
Well, even though he did something wrong to him, he can put his clothes in the basket properly if he put them on! Now, after preparing for today's bathroom, Tharn would not tease him again. Tharn turned his head and looked back at the man lying on his back. Then he walked on his long legs to the bed of the man who had wrapped himself in quilt. Tharn has watched him for many nights, kicking the quilt to one side when he was asleep. So... He is not asleep yet.
So Tharn silently thought about what he should do for the man lying down, and finally he got the result
~ ~
"Good night! Ai’Type.”
Hum!
If there is no effect in whispering in my ear, I will try another sentence. The next sentence made Type who was dressed for sleeping have a reaction.




"Just now. You had an orgaxm!”
Bang!!
"Uh!"
Then he was hit in the stomach by a heavy blow. Tharn, who originally wanted to revenge Type, roared out in pain. Tharn was so sore that he almost curled up on the floor. But before he could get up, the boy in the other bed, got up, smile with a brilliant face, he looked very satisfied and threatened Tharn.
"Don't do that to me again, because next time, it's not just going to be a punch." He didn't mean to play. Type even raised his fist. Although Tharn wanted to fight back, he had to grind his teeth and swallow the refute he wanted to make, because of the pain in his body. This should be a punishment for forgetting how revengeful Type was. He was forced by form before, but if Ai’Thiwat is under normal circumstances like now. It seems like it’s going to be hard to get close to him.
Tharn sat on the ground in pain and watched the Type lying down on the bed again. He also pulled the quilt over and covered himself. Tharn didn't even see the face. Tharn can't help but gently rub his stomach in order to alleviate the pain. After rubbing for a while, he felt better, and then said in a thick voice.
"Don't come next time and ask me to help you out."
"Who asked you?!" From under the quilt came the angry voice.
"Don't be like that. You're addicted to it."
"Fvcking bastard!" Type couldn't help but cuss at him again. But he still covered himself in the quilt. This made Tharn give up causing trouble, and he went quietly clean up and dress himself, then sit down in a very uncomfortable way and massage his stomach. He didn’t know if he felt angry or funny. His eyes were still curled up into a small ball on the bed, and rolling round. His heart was racing.
Tharn knew that Type didn't refuse that kind of thing, which made him more confident to continue, and at this point, he didn't want to give up. But every step of the way.  It's obviously going to be freaking harder.
"Starting today, the team will be divided into grouped and freshmen who take a part and will be arranged in the other three groups.”
Now Type is very grateful to Techno for inviting him to the football team, because after the cheer practice ended, Team practice became more and more frequent. Run, stretch. There are also various kinds of training for football ability, such as running, dodge, high leg lifting, running across obstacles and so on. Every day he was run out of energy, which can make him forget about Tharn for a while. Although he occasionally appears in front of him to remind him, Type have no energy to care.
"I envy the seniors. I want to play in the uni league!"
"You can still play if you want to play, but if you want to win, you still need to have some basic things, such a simple thing, you can think of it by yourself with your small brain capacity." But it's like Techno and Type don't think in the same wavelength. Since he knew that there was no empty place for Techno to join in, he has been talking about it. Therefore, every day since the start of training, Type heard his nagging voice in my ear, and Type can only get back to him if he felt extremely upset.
"I know that, but if you do that, you can say that you don't give new students a chance!"
"Well, it will waste their time in training for the game. The football team in the university is not like in junior high school."
"Wait and see, I will be the team captain in the future!"
"Do you want me to help you wake up from your dream?"
This time Techno stared at Type, his voice murky.
"You've been putting me down since just now. What are you angry about?"
"..." I was silent for a moment before the next sentence came out.
"Nothing."
"I'm sorry, your basic friend is not a buffalo. You've been silent for half a minute. It's enough time to think about many things... What happened between you and him?"
"No." I don't want to add other troubles, so I can only choose to fool Techno like this. The fragile picture of the drummer reappears in my mind. But this time I seriously questioned myself... Why do you feel about him?
-  I'm not gay. I don't feel anything for men. The most important thing is that I hate gays. This the most important reason.
Moreover, after that sex, I kept telling myself again and again that I hated it more than before, because I knew that I didn't hate Ai’Tharn anymore, and I had to admit to myself that it made me feel good to do it with him.
But... Before when I saw that someone was gay I would have a disgusting feeling. Now, has this feeling changed for everyone or just Ai’Tharn?




That's what he was afraid of since he had to think about what's been going on, the belief he had held for years, just changed because of him, which shows that Ai’Tharn has an impact on Mr. Thiwat, but Mr. Thiwat didn't want to see it at all.
Type didn't expect that the question that he was puzzled about would be answered in the same afternoon.
The question is... Now what's the difference in how he sees people of different sexual orientation?
Ai’Techno!!!  I'm dying ~, your friend is so handsome and looked delicious. Oh, my face is full of sweat. If my sister guesses right, we came from the other side of the court to see him!” Type knew that Techno treated them as ordinary friends. In fact, Techno is a person with good social skills. He knew almost half of the people in school. So Type was not surprised that he knew people from other colleges. But one of them came and held his arm tightly, and looked at him with a little star in his eyes. Type really couldn't accept it.
I'm sorry. If that sentence was said by a cute little girl or a pretty girl with a great figure, no, as long as that person's gender is female, I will smile back, because I will feel "handsome", which will make me proud. But now I can't laugh at all, because the person who praised me for being handsome is a homo.
Stop! Don't criticize me and say that I have sexually discrimination issues, because if I don't call them gay, what do I call them is sex issues.
My heart slightly disgusted at the two people in front of me, although they were wearing men's uniforms, but they were wearing makeup, lipstick, chatterbox and voices were very sharp. To be honest, the tone of the voice was really vulgar. They even rubbed Techno's shoulder blades and legs very intimately. What's more, one of them patted Techno's arm and played with him, which made me step back two steps uncontrollably.
I can run away. I didn't stop hating gays.
In fact, to be honest, He didn’t know gay, homosexual, err or which type should be called katoey, eh! That's it. What's the difference? But no matter what type, their sexual orientation is male. Type just wanted to ask them not to disturb him, a person who is disgusted with gay. He almost said directly and clearly that he didn't want to see them as long as they are in line of sight.
"Oh no, I'm so aggrieved. My sister said that Techno ~ your friend is so handsome. Isn't he going to praise my handsomeness?” Techno, like a kid who wants to be praised, turned around and said this like he was wronged. After listening, Type looked down at the tip of my shoes.
"Also want to praise you" One didn't speak, the other picked up.
... "But I can't boast!"
"Mm-hmm. I'm going to spank my sister later."
"Oh, I don't tell my sister if I like kissing, but my sister can let me taste a spank up, but after that, I will let my sister kiss me" Then he had a beautiful fried face look, and his lips were close to one side of Techno's cheek, which made the gooseflesh on the side of Techno rise. Type didn’t know how his good friend can accept his appearance.
"... But kiss and be responsible in the end Oh, I will screw Phi sister in the bed consciousness” There was a shriek from the people around him. As for Techno, it's flirting. Then...
Sister!
"To your breast, my chest!!!"
"Well, I'm still protecting my chest. I'm a young kid!"
At this moment, Type wondered how far he can run. One of them screams was like... Well, don't let him analyze it carefully. Type only knew that his ears were full of sharp and harsh sounds. The student sister also silently raised her hand to protect her chest and bit her lips. Type looked at them nervously. The other one was even more extreme, wriggling and clapping Techno on the shoulder. But he was cleverly pushed away by Techno.
There is nothing more terrible.
One of them was about to pull Techno's neck and kiss him. She said in a sharp voice, "Since the fire is on, don't just order a little. Shall we have a deep exchange tonight?" If it wasn't for her poor face, then
Damn it!
"Oh, why are you pinching my chest so rudely!" Techno kneaded and kneaded to play, making the originally provocative student sister make a shrill scream. The tall and thin student sister turned to look at Techno, and then the voice was soft and sincere.
"Is this breast? It should be created by hormone. I thought it was a board. After pinching, I'm in a bad mood!” Techno's mouth said this, but he was still rubbing the man up and down. Type wanted to raise his hand and press his temple to see this situation.
"What do you want to do to affect my mood?"
"Oh, I don't want to be pinched. Why do you seduce me like this, sister?"
"Damn it, damn it! How can you have such a bad mouth! He who knew his face pretends not to hear!” Techno's voice was shaking with laughter. Another kneading made the senior sister make waves again (I can swear that he likes it very much). Techno thought he was handsome and told the senior sister with a mean smile.
"I don’t want to waste time on your fake boobs, I think it's better to find a real one."
"Bitch, you can't spit ivory from the dog's mouth. My chest will be pinched off by you and I will be mocked!!!"
Ai’Techno, I'm going first." At the same time, Type didn't want to stay here and listen to Techno flirting with these two sisters. So it's better to leave. They can do whatever they want, but he didn’t know how many goose bumps he got. Just think of him coming to take his arm, I want to retreat far back.
I've come to the conclusion that I'm a freak who hates gays anyway.
Shua!
"Don't go, little nong!"
Before he said that, the extremely terrible thing happened suddenly. The person who originally raised his hand to protect his chest flashed in front of Type, grabbed him with his hand and turned him 180 degree hand, and smiled since he thought it was sweet. Type blinked his eyes to get closer to me, which made him loose his face composure.
"Well, Nong and your sisters are the usual admin of our school's cute boy page. Now, can I take nong’s photos and put them on the website? Give your name to this sister, college, you will be cheered and supported by girls Oh, this sister will scream and cheer for you."
I can't stand standing here just listening to him. I even raised my hand to push his arm. I didn't get away. My expression became more and more serious until it made people look terrible. Only these two women (?) People who want to get pictures and all kinds of information from me didn't notice that they were still bombarding in order to get my consent.




"Phi sister, go find someone else." With my impatient voice. I moved and staggered, because the terrible feeling was back again.
I'm telling the truth.
"Eh, Phi sister, is Type handsome? Go to find someone else!" And Techno was also trying to help me, because he may be the only one to see that I hate gay, and my face is wrong.
Shit!
"What, brother, don't think too much, just a picture, a picture!" Just at that moment, the person who was holding Techno's arm let go of him, and turned to take my arm, which made Techno, who knew how much I hated gays and the katoeys, stared at me.
"Sister, I want to say..."
Shit!
"Let go of me, you freaking fag!"
How hard did I try to get rid of that schoolgirl, arm from me, the same as he made an effort when he tried raise his hand and pat my forehead. Techno also ran as fast as he could to pull her aside, but in the second that the student sister grabbed my arm, my patience was exhausted.
"Stay away from me, freaking pervert. I'm disgusted with you. A good man parading like a woman is not right. Pervert wants to be a full woman. I pity your parents and give birth to such an abnormal child! Disgusting, I hate you from the bottom of my heart!” I turned and shouted at them. I have a sharp expression and a fierce look. It's frightening. I don't care that they have been frightened into colorful faces. At the moment, I only know how I feel inside its disgusting.
"..."
"Ah... It is... Oh, what am I going to do?” Techno wailed weakly.
"I'm a katoey you moron. Did I ride on your head for you to be domineering? Little nong!" In an instant, the student sister angrily returned with a reasonable reason. Type wanted to rush up to fight. Techno quickly blocked me and that sister with his hands.
"Phi, Phi ~, first calm down, calm down, I apologize to you instead of my friend, what he said has always been like this..."
“Ai’Type! What do you want to do? Hurry up!" Despite Techno's efforts to help me, the people behind him still jumped up angrily and cussed me loudly. Type kept sneering and looked at the two sisters. After that, he turned around and left in another direction. If it wasn't for Techno's tight encircling them, it's estimated that the two people would like to continue to rush up and pick things up.
"Sister, calm down, calm down, calm down!!!"
"I can't calm down! Did you see that your friend was sexually discriminative, he is a jerk, so cuss me? Why! Think I want to be like this! Although I am a katoey, I am also a katoey with dignity!”
"Phi, instead of my friend, I sincerely apologize to you, calm down phi."
When in any case he cannot get rid of Techno's block, one of the students put down the cruel threatening words.
"Please tell that annoying friend that this is not going to end like this, Techno!"
Tharn's business is still depressing to me, and the two senior sisters’ business is getting mixed up again.
Techno was going crazy, but before it goes crazy, Techno wanted to apply to deal with his relatives first!!!
“Ai’Type, please. Apologize to those two senior sisters. I beg you."
"What are you thinking about? What have I done wrong? Why would I want to apologize to them?"
In the dormitory of the student's apartment, Techno was trying to plead with his friend to apologize to the two senior sisters I cussed yesterday afternoon. To be sure, he was seriously rejected by me.
"I'm really worried about you, Ai’Type. I know you're right, but those two are very famous in school. If they spread this out, you will be bullied by the school trolls."
"Hum! Do you think I will be afraid? Although they come to bully me, I will fight back. Baa! Standing close to me, I'm going to puke. They were going to pull my arm. Damn it, goose bumps are getting up!” My disdain for them is obvious. Although my friends were worried to death and desperately hold my head, I am not worried at all.
“Ai’Type, you are also wrong about this matter. What did the two sisters do to you, and what she said is also right. She is her own business. Did she bully you? Did you have to satirize her like that. Although I am your friend, I can't stand on your side about this matter." Despite Techno's efforts to persuade me, I don't want to hear anything about it.




"You don't have to be on my side, and what's wrong with me is that the two of them came to haunt me first."
"But they just grabbed your arm and you can see that they are just playing!"
"But I feel sick!"
"Oh, why do I have such a bastard friend? There are so many problems, prejudices, narrowness and ridiculousness. Why do I worry about you so much!!!?” Techno would like to stop worrying about this friend.
Yes, his friend didn’t know how serious the influence of those two senior sisters will be.
RRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr
As soon as that thought came to mind, Techno picked up the ringing phone to answer it.
"What's the matter with you? I'm busy now." Techno impatiently picks up the phone and looked at his friend who was sitting playing computer games, but his attention is more focused on the sound coming from his mobile phone and he wants to confirm it again,.
"What are you talking about?!!!"
I looked at him. Even though Techno's eyes widened in shock and seemed to be suffocating, I shrugged my shoulders
“Thank you for calling me!”
Fvck
"Hey, I'm still playing." After Techno hung up the phone, he rushed to hold Type’s shoulder and pulled him. Then he was in a bad mood and moved his laptop to his face. He didn't care about the little complaints of the owner.
"Well, I have already reminded you." It wasn't long before Techno almost put his face to the screen, as if he had used all his strength to shout, and then screamed.
"Oh, my head!"
"Oh, open your eyes to see what you've done!" Type was still complaining about his head being pushed away from the computer. His friend angrily cussed him. He turned his head to cuss him, but Type was also confused. He turned to look at the webpage on the computer screen.
"This... What the hell?!” Just see, Type frowned tightly, hasn't understood what his friend is expressing, but when he slowly scrolled down, he couldn't help turning his head to look at Techno.
"Things are bad!!!"
"Well, no, you're miserable. I reminded you to apologize to those two. How about now Ai’Type? It's complicated!" Techno grumbled. He hammered the computer, the computer is almost broken by the hand, and how can he not be so upset the two sisters have already made a pitiful and vivid description on the website.
... The true feelings of the two monsters.
This is the headline.
Then the following was the two senior sisters who began to talk about how they realized their bodies were male, but the inner part is the female's previous experience narration. Don't say that the female students will feel very pitiful after reading, even the male students will feel soft after reading. What's more, they ask on the web page sadly: What's wrong with them? What's wrong with them? What's wrong with them? In the end, they also described the cause of this post, with a description of the inner self of a male victim being bullied because of a different sexual orientation. Type didn’t know how many pages they wrote, but he sure that after they published it on the web an hour ago, the number of Internet hits rose rapidly, and the number of comments and likes has surpassed 500.
"So what!"
"So what, Type, how do you feel now!"!!! Did you see it? This post has 35000 hits, and I kindly reminded you that all of those who click are people on our school, and after this then your life will be in hot water.” Once again, Techno has a strong persuasion. But it was just a shrug from a very calm person like Type.
"So what? It's just that the two monsters are biting at each other because of a small thing, and soon it will pass." I didn't care about it. I didn't feel the influence of what the two sisters said. Techno, who worried about my death, was not breathing very well.
"Well, if you want to do that, you can do it yourself. But I'd like to remind you a little bit. If they publicize it, use your intelligence, you should be able to think about how things will develop!!!" In the end, Techno gave up trying to persuade me to apologize. Then tell me directly that if you encounter any difficulties in the future, I shouldn't ask him for help.
After that, he couldn't wait to go out of my bedroom, just then he met Tharn who was coming back to the bedroom.
"What can I do for you?"
"Fool, I don't know. Ask your roommate!" Tharn frowned when he heard the answer, but when he went into the bedroom, he saw his roommate staring at the computer screen in a gloomy way. So he chose to give up asking because he saw Ai’Type’s face and he didn't think he will answer well. He may be wasting his energy (like punching cotton with his fist)




... So, who is that man, Phi?
... Phi, don't think too much. Phi has done nothing wrong. It's the other person who is wrong
...Nong, calm down. There are too many narrow-minded people. Most of them have ugly faces and bad personalities. He may be a wonderful flower. All of them satirize phi like this. We support you and gives you confidence
... Well! Who is he, Phi? I'm a straight man, but I can't accept you being bullied. He's really a jerk. I can't spit ivory from the dog's mouth. Many of my friends were gay and the katoey. He doesn’t know how much better their temperament is
... Who is he, sister? I'll beat him up for you
... Phi tell me who he was. I'll step on his face in front of the college gate!
This is the opinion of some netizens on the web page. After two days of whirlwind, someone dug out a picture of a boy in a school uniform with his eyes closed, and uploaded it. It also marked the college, grade and name. No need to say anything more, many Avengers already know who it was?




                       Tharn ~ Type



Comments

  1. Thanks heaps for the trans. I just want to say your translations are getting better and better all the time. Especially the Chinese ones ( this is the first Thai translation I’ve read). I’m starting a trans of 你是男的我也爱2 because the trans I was reading has vanished so I know how difficult it is especially all the bloody idioms right? Anyway thanks again! Also Type your such an asshole and Tharn you’re kind of a dick too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your translation , but plz why at ch 45 it doesn't wanna open , I need to finish it 😣🥺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive