Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 13: Drowned in gossip

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 13:  Drowned in gossip

    I used to think that although this event may cause a bloodbath, I used to think silence is the best way to deal with it, and it will disappear soon. But...

"That man is the one who satirizes our sisters!"
"Inferior!"
I thought in a fretful mood: Are they talking about me again?
Now no matter where I go, there will be chattering voices behind me. There were even people standing in front of me. But all of this, I choose to deal with it in a silent way, because I know that whatever I say or explain is useless. Every day, those two senior sisters were appealing to everyone and more and more people join in their lineup to attack me. What can I do by myself?
Whether it's a web attack or a back splashed with paint or an egg. I was treated like an ancient criminal, but I could do nothing. 
"How is my friend inferior? I should say that the keyboard thugs are more pitiful."
Now some of my friends stand up, they stand on my side, and my heart is greatly comforted. I'm not afraid of being treated with a very contemptuous look, but in the face of their constant provocative behavior, I can only lay down my fist and clench my anger, so that I recently didn't want to go out of the dormitory.
At first, Techno and I thought it would be over after a few weeks of being inundated with gossip. But apparently things were beyond the two sisters’ original expectations. Because after my photo was uploaded to the Internet, it was also attached with a text description like a murderer in the newspaper, which made many people begin to understand this matter and begin to pay attention to it slowly.
And the result is
... I want to say that you are going too far. No matter what the student said if it’s true or false, you have no right to post his photos to the Internet. Don't you respect people's privacy at all? At first, I sympathized with you, but now what seems to be the matter? You have been pestering me to say this that my sympathies were almost consumed by you
... Gays, aren’t you pretending to be pitiful and compassionate
... I also want to know the reason why everyone is judging the boy, but I think what we hear is just one side story, and we don't see what the other side says. Don't you think it's just one side's handwriting?
... Those bitches who cuss him, you only dare to make trouble on the Internet, alas!
... Is he suing homosexuals or raping murderers? Look at their faces. He didn’t know who is telling the truth
... I hate them too, damn homosexuals
Yes, there are also people who are on my side like the two elders. Now there is another kind of argument. Many people have participated in it and expressed their opinions. This incident is becoming more and more popular, and there are more and more fierce paranoid comments that are hard to accept.
Therefore, from the beginning that I was a homosexual discriminator and wrongdoer, now there are two views. Those who hate homosexuality suddenly emerged, just like the watchers gathered in the dark. If someone talks about this openly, they will appear in an instant, making things more serious than before.
The home page, which was originally used to promote the little fresh cute faces, has now become a way of spreading the dog blood drama. Some people have created a new home page to fight back. Now it has spread into the University Forum.
All these gossip, let me get a headache from the beginning of boredom to now on this matter.
"Ai’Type, go and apologize to those two sisters!"
Techno is trying to convince me, but my answer to him is the same as before.
"No, I didn't do anything wrong, and then you can see that if the two factions of different opinions don't give up arguing with each other, no matter what I do, it won't end." I walked into my bedroom and analyzed my thoughts to Techno. Then take off the backpack and put it on the bed. Techno doesn't know what to do. I breathed in and calm down. I didn't expect it to go so far.




Ai’Type, let me say..."
"I'll tell you I won't go Hurry back. I have a headache and want to have a rest." Hardly had I heard my friend finish annoying me about this, I told him in a deep voice. This made Techno hesitate to continue to advise me. But because of my obviously disgusted attitude, he could only change the topic and ask.
"Shall I buy you rice?"
"No, I'm not hungry."
If this point, even if I am or not hungry, I can only show that I was unable to eat any more.
"Don't think too much, it will be over soon. I'll go first!" Techno took a deep breath. Though hesitated for a moment, he walked quietly to the outside of the dormitory. Type pretended that he didn't care. He kept pounding his head gently. He sat on the floor slowly, leaned back against the bed, curled up his knees, and buried his face in his knees.
"It's my fault to be attacked like this by those two senior sisters, because I hate people like them. I should be treated wrong and outrageous!"
I asked myself in a trembling voice, closed my eyes tightly, and suppressed the terrible feeling that I wanted to escape from here. Now, all the people who cuss me have never asked me why I said that.
No one asked me anything. What have they done to me?
Worried about it... It's crazy to worry!
This is Tharn's feeling of his roommate buried in his heart, but he can’t do nothing.
"Don't bother me!"
When he asked Type because he was worried, this is the answer Type gave him. Although this made Tharn very angry, he couldn't say anything, because now he thinks that he is the one who knows Type’s feeling the best.
He's biased, he's narrow minded, he hates gays. But there's a reason for all of this. His previous painful state showed that the something had hurt him so much that he felt that Type should have a reason to hate homosexuals like him.
All the hard work was just to make Type feel at ease with him, and all the hard work was just to try to make him understand him slowly. It's all destroyed, because those people resent and ridiculed Type.
Tharn took the food he bought, took the key and went into the bedroom.
Ai’Type!”
The sun had set completely, and the whole room was dark. When he reached for the light, he saw a trembling crying Type who has always been proud of himself was now sitting on the floor with his heads on their knees.
"What's the matter with you?"
Type was like a puppet. The person sitting quietly looked up at him with a sneer, it’s not about laughing at him. It's about laughing at the look of him.
"You stand there, the one who blocks me when the one who hates me is still cussing homosexuals. Oh, you should hate me deeply, because the person who cussed me is the same as you,” Type asked Tharn with a wild laugh, which made Tharn feel like a cold.
"..."
Now Tharn doesn't know what to say, and he didn't think that Type would talk about it with him.
"Today, I was almost criticized in the classroom. Even the teacher was picking on me. I was watched everywhere and cussed in the restaurant. That's like what I cussed you for before."  Type looked up and smiled at him, holding himself up with his weak hand. Then walked past him.
Shua!
But before he walked by his side, Tharn grabbed Type’s arm and stared at him, who was upset because of being grabbed.




I looked down at him holding my hand, but instead of shaking him off as disgusted as usual, I smiled.
"I don't know how I'll infect you later." But Tharn didn't care what I said.
The next second said to me, "What can I do for you?"
His question surprised me, and then I watched and asked him smiling.
"Can you make all human orientations in the world normal?"
Tharn could only stand in a daze until I smiled and shook off his hand. But before I left the bedroom, he said.
"I can't, because even I can't help liking boys." If Type was more careful, he would see Tharn's eyes staring at him, but because he did not turn around to see, and also quickly left the bedroom. Tharn can only hold his hands tightly. He really wanted to hug Type and hold him tightly in his arms.
I want to hug him tightly and say it's OK with him. But Tharn knew ...He has no right to do that.
Ai’Type, can you tell me what I can do for you?"
At this moment, he wanted to be Type’s dependence.
Ai’Tharn, you better move out and less you bear to live with people like that."
From the beginning, Tharn couldn't count how many times he had been asked that way. Indeed, almost everyone in the college knew that he is gay, so it's no surprise that many people worry about him and wonder how he can live with his roommate who hates gay. There are even many people who are curious to ask him. He doesn't care.
This time, the man told him that.
Tharn turned to his friend who was confused and shook his head. "What kind of person is that?"
"You should know what I mean. You better move out, or you will be involved in this matter. It's well known that your roommate is in a scandal right now.” Tharn also understood that his friend was worried about him, but he was still angry at his friend's comments on Type. He suppressed the emotion and shook his head and refused.
"Why do I have to move? There's no problem between me and Type."
"Well, I also want to know how you can get along with him for such a long time. He hates gay very much, doesn't he?" Tharn took a deep breath when he heard his friend say that, but he was willing to face up to the problem and explain to his friend quietly.
"Just didn't get too close to him."
"Does he know?” This is Lhong who asked with a curious probe. Tharn reluctantly pushed his friend's head away and stood up to cut off his topic.
"Do you nosy into my business when you are free? Have you finished reading the mid-term exam?"
"Oh, please don't mention it. Let me immerse myself in my heaven. What books and textbooks let them go with the wind?" As soon as he mentioned it, Lhong began to complain. Tharn turned his head and put everything in his bag, then hangs it on his shoulder.
"Hey, where are you going? Won't you review today?"
Hearing this question, Tharn turned to look at his friend half mockingly and half gloating.
"I'm not you. I'm going back to reading for the exam."
"Well, well, Tharn is really a conscientious and responsible person for his studies! Please go back to reading and study. You're annoying.” Tharn didn't care about the laughter of his friends behind him at all, because he went to the dormitory soon. But before he went back to his dormitory, he didn't forget to go by the way to buy rice. Besides, he can be sure that he bought not only his own rice, but also his own.
Squeak
"Didn't you go to public class today?"
Lying in bed, dressed in a school uniform as if isolated from the world, Type turned to look at Tharn.
"Don't mind my business." Type didn't say anything to him, Tharn didn’t say anything, he just went to the corner of the room and get two plates. He went to the table and sat down. Then he opened the bag and put the food on the plate. Then he opened his mouth in a low voice.
"Will you skip that class forever?"
"..."
"I know from Techno that he answered when your name was called in a roster, you can escape, but you've been avoiding things for a week." Tharn knew that this roommate is avoiding the public classes that all freshmen attend together, because Tharn faculty doesn't need then to take public classes with other colleges. All of them are not clear about the form of public classes. But in any case, Type's absenteeism for a week will have more or less an impact in his school.
And it's the mid-term period.
"You are annoying!"
There was no pause in Tharn's hand as he took the lunch box out of the plastic bag, but he turned to look at the man lying on the bed with his back to him at this moment.
"I think you're going to learn Thai again. Annoying and worrying about you have two different meanings."
"You're worried about me. That’s the best joke of the year!"
"Then laugh."
Chuckle
As soon as Tharn's words were spoken, the person who were still listening for a laughter just laid there silent. Tharn knew that he couldn't laugh, and who could laugh heartlessly when such a thing happened. Type has been very good. He has been very strong and still fighting. If it's other people, they'll run home, or they'll call the police and make the issue bigger.




Type is strong, but Tharn would be the only one who felt vulnerable in his heart.
Now he began to have nightmares He was often heard groaning in the middle of the night. The sound worried Tharn to the point of collapse. But when he shook his body to wake him up, he will angrily tell him to leave him alone, and then Type can't sleep all night.
He wants to help Type, but all he can do very little, almost insignificant, for example
"No matter what, you can come to dinner."
"I'm not hungry."
He heard the same answer, but this time Tharn could not continue to let him indulge.
Hey!
"Come eat!" Tharn got up and walked to the bedside, grabbed Type's arm and pulled him up a little bit, but what he got was...
"I told you, don't bother me, you moron! Eh!!!” Type shook off his hand and turned to look at Tharn with disgust. As if he were a person who was hurting him, Type's appearance made Tharn unable to continue to control himself.
Damn it!
"Oh, eh! You bastard!
Thump!
He didn’t know if Tharn grabbed the shoulder easily because Type was weak from not eating anything. He just used a little force to control the Type who wanted to lie back. There was a sound from Type struggling. Type's legs struggled to escape from him. If it wasn't for...
Crack!
Tharn buries his head in Type's shoulder, held Type's shoulder in his hands, and spoke to Type in a low voice.
"I beg you... You should get up to eat."
"Ai’Tharn..."
"You see me as a homosexual, as someone else you hate. It's all up to you, but get up and eat. I beg you. I'm really begging you." Tharn's voice was soft and sincere. In this way, the controlled Type gave up the struggle and laid there quietly. Type's eyes absent-mindedly looked at the ceiling on the top, and their eyes were getting wetter and wetter.
"You're begging for a terrible person like me!"
"I know you didn't do anything wrong. You're not the wrong person." Tharn then whispered.
Type said with a choking voice: "Oh! All the people in the school decided that I was wrong.”
"Yes, everyone is saying that you did it wrong, but for me, you are not wrong!" The hand around Type's shoulder was slowly relaxing, but the head didn't leave his shoulder and neck. If it's normal, the Type who hates gay will try to make Tharn pay this touch offense with some blood, but at this time, Type was quiet... It's almost as quiet as breathing.
Tharn is very direct with Type. He wants to get the person who looked down on him to have an understanding with him. Even if the person seldom came back every day, he easily accepts and gets used to the person in front of him.
"Even if I hate gay? Even if I hate you?”
Type’s question stunned him, but Tharn's answer remained firm.
"Yes, even if you hate me!"
Maybe I'm crazy. I want to be the one who guards you.
Tharn doesn't know what Type's face is showing at the moment. What he said is like telling him that he cares about him very much. He may dislike him very much and dislike him very much. But he doesn't care. Type is willing to let him hug him like this anyway, this is already enough.
"When I was 12..." Type then said something which Tharn felt it was to tell him to stay away from Type, but only to be able to see Type's face, but the unknown feeling told him that what Type said now is very important. So Tharn didn't say anything. He was quiet and listened attentively.
"... I was sexually violated. "
"!!!"
Tharn's eyes widened instantly. In order to see the face of the person lying under him at the moment, he quickly pulled away from Type. Type, with his eyes closed, didn't seem to want to mention the cause and effect of the incident, but he told it to him.
"That man was a worker who came to help my father repair the roof of the resort. I could see him every day. He told me that he knew a place where I could play ball. I followed him, and then he put me down. At that time, I was a small one. I was very small in front of him. How could I resist him?”, Type’s voice was shaking.
"He held my arms and legs tightly. No matter how I begged him, he never let me go, I have a clear memory of what that place looked like. It's messy and disgusting. It's a place full of rats. "
Tharn felt that his heart was being pierced. He slowly and gently approached Type whose eyes were still tightly closed with a haggard face. Type tried to suppress his emotions which made his face pale. His appearance made Tharn want to tell him to stop talking. He could clearly guess what happened.
"You made me cvm with that blowjob right?!" Type opened his eyes and his face was covered with tears.
"I'm a guy who hates gay, but I've made a man cvm at the age of 12."
"What?!!!"
Tharn rarely felt angry like this. This time, his anger was more intense than any previous one, and he asked in a hurry. Once again, he held Type's shoulder tightly, while his cheek is also wet with tears.




"When he invaded my mouth, he stunk to death. It's disgusting. I wanted to vomit. I couldn't breathe. Tears break down and flow all the time. He still touched my body everywhere, grabbed me tightly and took off my clothes... "
Bang!
"Hooei, that's enough!!! I don't want to hear any more, I don't want you to talk about it!”
The next second, Tharn hugged the man in front of him and put his head on his chest. Type quietly asked him to hold him. It was too quiet, but Type's hands were shaking with fear. Tharn finally knew why he hates gay.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, that's enough, you don't have to talk about it."
"Why do you apologize to me? Are you the bastard who hurt me?" Type laughed, murky. But his appearance made Tharn hold him tighter.
"I apologize, I'm sorry.” He didn't know why he said sorry, but all he could do was to say sorry repeatedly, and Type asked why over and over again.
"You... Why apologize to me... Apologize... Why!” The voice asked him vaguely and trembled. Type didn't push him away. He just buried his head in the chest of the person he hated before and kept asking
"Why apologize to me... Why do you apologize to me?”
Bang!
Type raised his hands and grabbed Tharn's clothes. He almost tore them. The tears that had been suppressed in his eyes finally flowed down his cheek uncontrollably. His body was shaking violently. Then he kept saying what he had always said before.
"I hate... You... Hate you... I hate people like you... "
Gay like him are the ones hurting him.
"It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you hate me."
"I hate you..."
Bang!
But why does Type feel like the hug of the person he hates is so warm when he hates gay so much. This hug is so warm that he wants to get closer and hug tightly.
"It's all about you. It's all about you!"
"Don't blame me, you are the same, don't stop me, hey, at the beginning you were also angry, when the situation was serious, you would almost bit me."
Now, it's not just Type who is responsible for his actions, but the other side is complaining about it.
Yes, those two sisters who upload things to the Internet.
At first, they just wanted to teach the students how to be polite, but then they saw that things were getting out of control. Before, they just wanted to send the pictures for him to be humiliated. They wanted to tease the primary school boy to make him apologize. But who knew that their little drama of bitterness will expand to the point of them being called to the University dean and being interviewed by important leaders.
They didn’t know if they will be given a suspension!!!
"Whose fault is that?!"
"That bastard boy, if he didn't cuss us, I wouldn’t do it!"
Both of them agree with the answer. They say it's Type's fault. In order to avoid being cussed as a street mouse. Who would let this matter affect the situation like this?
RRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr
Well!!!
However, the ringing of the mobile phone made both of them scared and almost dropped their mobile phones. They can't wait to turn on their cell phones and when they did, they saw that it's a teacher with a good relationship, so they pick up the phone in a hurry.
"Hello, teacher... What!”
At first, her voice was very sweet, but her voice was raised eight degrees because of what the teacher said, and she blurted out. Then she turned to her friend.
"Baa Baa Baa! Sorry, the principal has asked for an appointment!”
"Ah, ah, ah, there is no way to keep this off. I've already said that, why did you have to upload his face to the Internet!!!"




Then, it's more serious than before.
"Can you explain it to me?"
At this moment, two people involved in this matter, no, three people were standing in front of the principal who interrogated them in a calm manner and calm tone. In the sharp reproachful eyes of the principal, the three of them felt like being tried in court.
"You know, it's not just a heated discussion inside our school, it's also a discussion outside. Have you ever thought about what people outside will think of our university?”
"Well, I, well, I didn't expect it to get so serious."
"It means you didn't care about it, or you care less about it."
Sneer!
The two sisters shut their mouths in an instant and dare not say anything more, but they still look at Type with hostile eyes. Both sides were criticized and warned by the principal. The principal told them to calm down the matter as soon as possible, no matter who caused it.
In addition to a good reply, Type has always been sitting quietly, listening to the criticism of the principal, without any refutation, not to looking at the two sisters, because he is worried in case he can't control himself, run up and beat them in the face.
Although the storm on the Internet has come to an end, there is no way for everyone to change their views of him.
Now, no matter what, everyone will think that Mr. Thiwat is a narrow-minded, ugly person.
"Never thought of apologizing to us?"
Type calmed down.
When they came out of the principal's office, Type didn't expect someone to say such words with a good sense of self. He repressed the angry voice in his heart and told himself angrily.
"Didn't the sisters have to say a word of apology to me?" Type replied calmly.
"Why should we apologize?"
"Oh! If you didn't want to humiliate me, Phi you wouldn't be reprimanded. And you've posted my picture. Actually, I should go to the police and get you arrested. But you should be glad that I think before I do anything.” Although what I said is the truth, the Phi's eyes widened after hearing it, and her anger went straight to her head.
"You..."
"No, isn't this a big deal? Let's get it over." Fortunately, another student sister was rational and stopped her. Because it's not good for both sides to keep arguing.
I stepped up the pace of leaving and didn't want to make things worse.
Pop!
Ai’Tharn" I was shocked to see the man standing for me. The one I told about my past, the one I buried my head in his chest and cried, was smiling. But... He was not smiling at me.
Ai’Tharn walked past me, but came to the two sisters and said what I was angry about.
"I'd like to ask two senior sisters for a favor."
Ai’Tharn, you wouldn't want to join them!!!
Type almost roared out, but he suddenly woke up and thought that if he did that, it would be equivalent to me admitting that he regarded Ai’Tharn as one; he wanted him on his side; he didn't want him to talk to the two seniors. Because it's just his own selfish heart, Type just dropped his arm like losing my strength, and then turned away.




It's none of my business what he's going to say, please go the fvck ahead!




                     Tharn ~ Type



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive