Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances, Chapter 8: The Hit-woman Third Master Long's Mistress’s...

Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances《龙飞凤舞》Long Fei Feng Wu
Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances, Chapter 8: The Hit-woman Third Master Long's Mistress’s...

The Third Master Long followed Feng Ning all the way out of the gate, Feng Ning suddenly said, "Oops, I shouldn't have run, I have a backer now.” The Third Master Long returned, "A backer for someone who steals food? That one is definitely not me."

Feng Ning glared at him in exasperation, and the Third Master Long added, "I can barely act as a backer for buying food."
"Huh." Feng Ning said, "Then I'll barely rely on you."
The Third Master Long smiled and led Feng Ning towards the eastern part of the downtown, Feng Ning hadn't strolled before and was curious about what to look at along the way, and after a while he caught sight of the clay man and said to the Third Master Long, "I want this." After a while, she likes wooden dolls and says, "That one I want to buy." Either that or she pick a kite and say to the Third Master Long, "Pay the man."
The Third Master Long was actually a bit disturbed, not that he is distressed by the money, but this woman now treats him too much as a husband, and he was thinking that when they were in the same room, they could not even exchange a few words, now she has no memory, its like she is not at all affected by the past events, and the whole person has changed, but he does not, he still remembers every single thing about her clearly, so her not being is not at all worried, it is impossible.
But this completely different Feng Ning smiles so happily, pure and straightforward, like a child. Most importantly, she was hiding secrets, she was exposed, she's lost her memory, it's a good opportunity to dig up her secrets, he has to get them out of her.
He was thinking about it when he suddenly heard Feng Ning ask, "Husband, where did I like to go before?"
"I don't know, I didn't come out with you."
Feng Ning froze for a moment, "Are you saying almost three years of marriage and not once we walked out together?"
The Third Master Long whispered back, "Hmm," and said, "You used to hang out with your dowry maid."
Feng Ning understood, and she hugged the gadget she had just bought tightly, reluctantly laughing, "Then this time, it's just right to make up for it."




The two were somewhat awkwardly quiet, and after another walk, the Third Master Long saw a restaurant, and was finally relieved, pulling up Feng Ning and said, "This Zhenwei House, it's the most famous in the city, let's go there." Feng Ning wouldn't refuse and went up after him.
The Third Master Long was obviously familiar with this place, both Xiao Er and the owner knew him, and when they saw him coming, they hurried up to greet him, "Third Master Long."
The Third Master Long asked for a second floor room with a nice view of the Qingyang Lake by the window, and Feng Ning put down the things in her hand and walked around the room, listening to the Third Master Long's introduction of the view, and went to the window to take a look at the sparkling waters of the lake, with several boats swinging overhead, which was very picturesque. Feng Ning looked at the lake, but suddenly felt dizzy, she squatted down holding her head.
The Third Master Long was startled and reached out to help her, "What's wrong with you?" Feng Ning stifled her head for a while and finally propped herself back on the table, even deliberately choosing a position where her back was to the window: "I can't see the water, I'll get dizzy."
The Third Master Long was pleased, remembering that he had followed her to the Lianhe River, and that she had also looked at the river from a height and suddenly crouched down.
At this time, a little servant came in, poured hot tea, brought hot towels to wipe his hands, looked at Feng Ning, then smiled and gossiped with the Third Master Long, "The Third Master, this young lady is?"
The Third Master Long took the menu from him and naturally changed the subject, "It's been a while since I've been here, what new dishes do you have here?"
The Third Master Long's Mistress, who is a very good example of the kind of person who can look at a person's face, she was angry, interrupted the words of the little servant, said: "Don't ask, you just pick the ten freshest and most expensive up, six meat and four vegetables with good, not expensive do not."
The little servant froze and looked at the Third Master Long while Feng Ning said again, "What are you looking at, are you afraid the Third Master won't be able to pay the silver?"
"No, no, I'm going, I'm going.” The Third Master Long seems to have no problem with the young lady, so he hurriedly retreated.
The Third Master Long sighed and said, "You and I have not publicized our marriage, and I have many friends in this city, so if we talk about this today, others will have to ask about it, so naturally we have to explain, and you don't remember, there are many troubles along the way, so it is better not to talk about it than to talk about it."
Feng Ning turned around, and "hum" sound, her unhappy sigh revealing her displeasure. The Third Master Long also ignored her when he saw the situation, but the first dish of gazpacho was quickly served, so Feng Ning's face eased and she began to smile as she took a few chopsticks.
The Third Master Long was pleased to see that she had food, and served her a second dish as well, laughing at her, "Hungry ghosts reincarnate."
The Third Master Long looked at her and said, "No more humming, and no more ordered dishes will come."
"No, it was agreed you were going to buy me food.” Feng Ning finally had a reaction once she heard this.
"How much silver is this meal costing me? And I dare you to 'hum' me."
"Then it's either 'hum' or 'no hum'." Feng Ning reinforced the "hum" sound a bit, which was actually two more "hums" from him. Afterwards, she feel like she’d taken advantage and have a good time. The first time I thought about it, I hastened to make it up to him: "You must not have taken me out to eat before, so now a good meal is counted as making up for it. What silver is it costing? Stingy!"
The Third Master Long couldn't resist reaching out and knocking her on the head.
Feng Ning covered her head, glared at him, and proceeded to eat her food. Feng Ning was getting happier and happier with each passing bite.
Once each dish was tried, she got down to business: "The Third Master Long, you're serious about helping me find the truth, right?"




"Third Master Long?"
"You don't even recognize me as a wife anymore and I'm calling you husband, how much of a loss. Besides, you have to hide it. I'm not your servant to call you Master."
The Third Master Long gagged and had to reply, "Okay, whatever you say."
Feng Ning pursued the question again, "Is it true that you are helping me, not plotting shenanigans against me?"
"What's the conspiracy?"
"I don't remember anything, so how do I know what kind of conspiracy you're up to? You are the only one in the Long Family who has been good to me so far. Although you're my husband, but everyone says that you and I don't get along in our feelings, so it's normal for me to be a little suspicious when you suddenly treat me well, right?"
"Right too, just as we suspected you."
Feng Ning stared seriously into his eyes, the Third Master Long looked back frankly, and Feng Ning asked, "You guys said I stole something, what is it?"
"It was a treasure my grandfather left behind, a map, in a small box. On his deathbed, he commanded that this thing be passed down from generation to generation and not to be lost."
"A map?" Feng Ning's eyes lit up: "That's a valuable treasure hidden?"
"Actually, there are rumors about everything outside, some say it's a treasure, some say it's a weapon, and some say it's a secret book."
"What the hell is that treasure’s value?"
"We don't know and don't plan to dig into it. Only somehow it got out in the open and attracted the covetousness of some people."
"Does this time, then, correspond to the time I married? I mean, did I marry here to steal your treasures?"
"Rumor spread out almost a year ago, when you were already married."
Feng Ning said, ''Then when did I show an interest in the treasure? Or have you guys been unaware and let me get away with it?"
"You have been interested in the wealth and power of the Long Family from the day you married here, or should I say, your Feng Family have been interested in that."
Feng Ning sighed despite being mentally prepared, "That's why you guys have always disliked me.” The Third Master Long didn't speak, because that's exactly what happened.
Feng Ning thought about it and said, ''Third Master Long, maybe I have a helper. The day I ran out and got hurt, I woke up for a while by the riverbank, when a man came running up to me and asked me where the thing was and was still rummaging around on me, and then the Long Family came and he got away." Pai! Pai!
"We also always thought you had a helper."
"But I didn't see his face, and what I couldn't figure out was that if he was my helper, why didn't he save me from the day when the Long Family people had arrived and he could have taken me. But he didn't, he ran off on his own."
The Third Master Long frowned, this was a strange thing, Feng Ning was recovered, her body and the vicinity of the river were searched, and the stolen items were not found, they thought it had fallen into the river and washed away. But it's hard for them to rest on their laurels if they don't find out who's behind it.
Feng Ning added at this time, "One more thing, whether it was my family that made me steal this or an outsider that made me steal it, now that the stuff isn't in their possession, then they must have made the next move, right?" Suddenly she was a bit expectant, "Maybe they don't know that I'm still in contact with it after I've lost my memory, so wouldn't that be just the right time to get caught?"
"But what if they've got the stuff, or know that you don't remember?" the Third Master Long reminded, "So will they try to silence you?" It's possible that the man at the river could have left Feng Ning behind, and now it's possible that he could have done something to her.
The Third Master Long looked at Feng Ning's surprised expression with rounded eyes, and was about to speak when he suddenly heard a sound of footsteps outside, but they were coming towards this elegant room, the Third Master Long busily said, "Let's go back and we can talk there."
As soon as his voice dropped, someone pushed the door in and a man said in a loud voice, "Third Master Long, you boy are too meaningless. No greetings even after returning to the capital." As the words were spoken, a young man and woman walked in.
When Feng Ning looked at her, the brocade was bright and she was jealous. Both of them looked like wealthy people. When the woman entered and saw the Third Master Long, her two eyes couldn't be moved and she cried out in a delicate voice, "Third Master." Her voice was sweet and soft, and her tone was shy, and with her red face, even a moron could see what she meant.




Feng Ning's heart immediately became uncomfortable, even if that they are no longer intimate, it was also her husband, when was it the other woman's turn to look at her husband like this.
Feng Ning ruthlessly cut the Third Master Long with a glance, cursing the watery flowery man in his heart. The Third Master Long touched her hand under the table to make her slightly restful, then got up and greeted the two men: "Brother Qin, Young Lady Qin, what a coincidence."
"It's a coincidence, my sister misses someone and has to come here for dinner, but I heard that someone is here today, so it's not a coincidence that you say that.” The young man laughed, causing the woman to stomp her feet in annoyance.
The Third Master Long smiled shallowly and didn't take the words, turning to introduce the two parties present, "Qin Chang, Qin Ya Yin, this is Feng Ning."
The Qin Family siblings sat down and exchanged pleasantries with the Third Master Long, sounding familiar to both sides, Feng Ning naturally did not interject, and she continued eating to herself. Unexpectedly, after a while, Qin Ya Yin's topic turned to her: "Young Lady Feng has a very rare face, never seen it before."
The Third Master Long was about to reply, but Feng Ning snatched the lead: "Then Young Lady should not have seen me, I am the hit woman who just arrived at the Long Mansion."
"Oh?
The Third Master Long hired the bodyguard assassin? He looked to the Third Master Long, who looked at Feng Ning with a calm expression, and Feng Ning smiled at him and continued to take a bite of his food.
Qin Ya Yin, bluffed by the answer, didn't know how to reply, and froze to repeat, "Hit woman?"
"Right." Feng Ning wiped her mouth with a hanky and her eyes stared at Qin Ya Yin, pretending to be mysterious as she said, "The Third Master was too troubled to take care of it, so he had to hire me..." she turned her head and smiled sweetly at the Third Master Long, then turned back to stare at Qin Ya Yin and said, "To assassinate all the women who haunt him for him!"



                                         ~ Dragon Flies Phoenix ~

      Prev: Chapter 7 Chapters Home Next: Chapter 9







Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive