Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances, Chapter 9: The Third Master Long's Mistress’s pig's wedding...

Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances《龙飞凤舞》Long Fei Feng Wu 
Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances, Chapter 9: The Third Master Long's Mistress’s pig's wedding...

The three words "all killed" were very powerful, Feng Ning even used his hand to cut the person to enhance the effect, Qin Ya Yin was dumbfounded and could not speak for a long time, Qin Chang choked on a mouthful of tea in his throat and almost lost his breath.


Feng Ning was so pleased with the two's reaction that she smiled sweetly and continued eating her dishes. Only The Third Master Long didn't know if she was confused or what, and didn't say anything, just stared at her.
Qin Ya Yin stayed still for a while before finally stammering, "Feng, Young Lady Feng really knows how to joke.” That barely rounded it off.
Feng Ning laughed at the corner of her mouth and let her imagine it. Qin Chang seemed to be relieved, but the more he thought about it, the funnier he felt, looking at her sister and then at Feng Ning, he laughed: "Third Master Long, where did you find the Young Lady who is so funny?"
"Picked her up by the side of the road.” The Third Master Long gave a serious reply, which was met with a blank stare from Feng Ning.
Qin Chang laughed, "Where did you pick that up, I want to pick one up too."
"And Qin Gongzi is troubled by a lot of women?" This is what Feng Ning asked.
Qin Chang sat upright and straight as he coughed lightly, "You see, I'm a popular talent of this caliber."
"Is Qin Gongzi married?"
"Already married.” The question intrigued Qin Chang, who raised at the corners of his eyes with an air of frivolity, waiting for Feng Ning to take it from there and continue.
Feng Ning said seriously, "Then Qin Gongzi won't have to work so hard to pick up assassins on the road, this heavy duty should be given to your wife will definitely work better than those of us who are killers."
Qin Chang glanced at the Third Master Long and saw that he was not unhappy with his own jokes with Feng Ning, thinking that the Young Lady was not someone he was close to, he continued at ease, "My wife is so weak, she is not as beautiful as the Young Lady Feng, I am afraid she cannot handle so many."






Feng Ning frowned lightly and propped her chin up in a thoughtful manner: "Alas, I didn't want to teach you this stance, but since you're in such a difficult situation, I'll tell you anyway." She reached over and whispered mysteriously, "Give the missus a large pair of scissors, if she them properly, just one will suffice.
This time, Qin Chang was dumbfounded, unable to speak for a long time, but Qin Ya Yin didn't understand and asked, "What do you mean?" Unable to explain, Qin Chang finally kowtowed and said, "Feng, Young Lady Feng really knows how to joke."
The Third Master Long couldn't be calmer this time, he first stroked his forehead and then started to eat the food, so he just kept himself busy anyway.
Although Qin Ya Yin did not understand, but looking at the situation, she also knew that it was not a good thing to say, this would have come out of that surprised state just now, and began to feel very angry at being teased. "Brother, I don't think it's convenient today, so let's invite Third Gongzi to meet up alone some other time, when there are no more idle people, so we can talk."
Feng Ning nodded fiercely, ''That's a very good thing to say, it's better to speak without the idle people. Then Qin Gongzi and Young Lady Qin should go slow." Qin Ya Yin secretly gave her a glare and bid farewell to leave with Qin Chang.
As soon as they left, Feng Ning immediately slapped her face down and made three "humming" noises at the Third Master Long, who said, "You're still humming, what kind of nonsense are you talking about and what kind of big scissors are you talking about?
Feng Ning exclaimed, ''He molested me, didn't you see? You didn't defend me and you even slung blame at me.” The Third Master Long hadn't even said what he was really complaining about yet, only to be choked back by Feng Ning, who was just about to open his mouth when Feng Ning dropped his chopsticks: "I'm full, I want to go home."
The Third Master Long was also unhappy to see her lose her temper and didn't want to pay attention to her, so he didn't say what he was going to say and continued to eat by himself, Feng Ning sat aside and stared at him and said, "Then I'll go back by myself first."
"Whatever." Pai! Pai!
Feng Ning stirred and really left, and rushed back after a while, saying to the Third Master Long, "Give me some silver."
"For what?"
"Buying the big shears."
".......” The Third Master Long was speechless, he had not seen any woman who could be so unconcerned, he put down his chopsticks and was about to admonish her when Feng Ning put on a grimace: "I am still angry with you.” Turned and walked away again.
The Third Master Long stared at the door, thought about it, and decided to continue eating his meal. After he had eaten and drank enough, he walked out of the Zhenwei Building, but saw Feng Ning hanging around not far away, he ignored him and walked forward, Feng Ning saw him come out and followed him.
Neither man spoke, and as soon as the two had gone a little further, did the Third Master Long ask, "Got the big scissors?"
Feng Ning tutted her mouth and didn't answer, peeking her eyes at the trinkets she'd bought that he was holding in his hand, she'd gotten in a hurry and forgotten about them when she left.
The Third Master Long asked again, "Isn't that backbone? Say you're angry, say you're angry, say you're leaving, how come you are still hanging around after so long?"
"Huh." Feng Ning said back, "Naturally, it's business."
The Third Master Long stopped in his tracks and turned back to face her, "I'm not going to take you out again if I mess around like this again." Feng Ning bit her lip and twisted her head with a stubborn face, the Third Master Long stared at her and waited for her words, she had no choice but finally turned her head and pouted, ''Then I will be your first wife for one day, you have to protect me for one day. If you and I were to divorce in the future, it would be out of your hands whether I live or die, but if I am still in your the Long Mansion, you cannot let outsiders bully me."
That was all she asked, and with a frank look in her eyes, she saw the Third Master Long heartily move and couldn't help but nod in response, “Okay.” Seeing that he didn't look like a bluffer, Feng Ning finally smiled. She reached for the contraption in his hand and happily said, "Then we're making up for, now."






The Third Master Long returned her things and led her towards the Long Mansion. Feng Ning walked for a while and asked, "Third Master Long, was I afraid of water before?"
"Should be not."
"Should not be? You're the one who's not sure?" Feng Ning said, "I just went to the lake and stood there for a while, I still get dizzy, my hands and feet are weak, my heart is racing, and I know for sure that I am afraid of water."
The Third Master Long replied, "You used to invite people to swim in the lake, so I deduce that you are not afraid of the water, and in this state, I think it is because you would have drowned."
"Invite someone to swim in the lake? Who?" Does she have friends here, too?
The Third Master Long stopped in his tracks, glanced at her, and replied, "My second brother."
Feng Ning stared in surprise, and it took a long time before he stuttered out, "Second, second brother in law?" The Third Master Long nodded, "Yes." Feng Ning asked dumbfounded, "Why did I invite him?"
The Third Master Long patiently replied, "I don't know exactly what you think, I only know that second brother is the master of the family and your family didn't want you to marry me at first."
Feng Ning stood dumbfounded as the Third Master Long continued to walk forward, and she stayed for a while, silently following behind him. After that, the two were speechless all the way back to the Long Mansion, and the Third Master Long went back to his yard, Feng Ning following behind him as well.
"The Third Master Long, the Third Master Long...." she asked sadly as she followed him into the study, "Are you being ungentlemanly?"
The Third Master Long sighed, ''Feng Ning, let's just get things straightened out, it's useless for you to pursue the past. I am sure you have no ill will towards our family now, and I promise to let you go back to your maiden’s family when this is over. Just recall what is related to the theft of treasures, the rest is nothing but trouble, why do you ask?"
"Of course you have to ask, all of you know what you used to be like, but I don't, and I certainly have a right to know what kind of person I am and what I have done. Also, everything is connected, and perhaps what I have done is connected to my stealing your treasures." Feng Ning paced back and forth, ''For example, maybe you and I conspired to seize the family's property, and you didn't want to come forward, so you sent me to steal the thing, and you and I pretended to be at odds to hide it. Another example is that when I happened to know what the second brother in law's secret was, he concocted a plan to create the illusion that I was a diversion and seduced him in an attempt to make everyone hate me, and then he set a trap that would kill me. And again, for example...."
"Feng Ning.......” The more the Third Master Long listened, the more dumbfounded he became, he had to interrupt her, "Don't assume, none of this is what you said." Feng Ning stopped and looked at him with bewildered eyes as the Third Master Long stroked his forehead, "You are quite daring to even think."
"Anything is possible."
"Not including these family turmoil you guessed, the three of us brothers, with deep affection, would not have such a thing."
Feng Ning beeped, sitting on a chair with one hip, and said somewhat sadly, "Yeah, none of you will do such a thing, and I'm the only one who is bad, I also think I won't do such a thing, but I just did, didn't you catch me in the act?"
"Feng Ning, why are you doing this, we also want to know the truth, that's why we are sitting together like this to discuss."
"Then you tell me first, what I've done in the past." Without waiting for the Third Master Long to speak, Feng Ning added, "The good and the bad, everything."
The Third Master Long sulked for a while and finally nodded, "Then you must also promise that when the matter is over and you must take matters into your own hands."






“Okay.” Feng Ning deserved it, the Third Master Long just started talking.
"When your family first came to us, we didn't agree to honor the marriage contract, but your parents were tough and made a big fuss with the note and letter from Grandpa and insisted that Big Brother has to marry you. At that time, the Elder Brother's sister-in-law was already married, so the elder brother naturally did not want to have a concubine, but your family asked the elder brother to repudiate his wife, and then when that did not succeed, and he said that he could be a flat wife."   [1] A Flat Wife = is a parallel wife in a polygamy kind a marriage
Feng Ning frowned, why were her parents so unloving?
The Third Master Long went on to say, "Big Brother has always been tough and resolute in his refusal to marry. When your family ran out of options, they went to my Grandfather grave to make a scene, and my second brother came to the rescue. So he asked his second brother to marry him, and naturally, my second brother did not want to. The attitude of your family at the time made us all feel alienated, thinking it was for the power of us the Long Family. The matter was at an impasse, and I thought to myself that if your family was not sincere in honoring the engagement, and offered to marry me, or else the matter would be forgotten, and I did not expect your family to agree at the last moment."
Feng Ning sneered, "Do you think that just because you say that about my family, it will stop?"
"I did underestimate them.” The Third Master Long continued, "After the wedding was finalized, Madam Yu was very angry and felt that we, the Long Family, had been bullied. Before the wedding, I had to leave home, so she said she'd take care of it and make sure it didn't happen." Speaking of which, he paused and seemed to hesitate a bit.
Feng Ning, however, did not let it go, and she pursued, ''Then what, how did Madam Yu let this go? Why did we end up getting married?"
The Third Master Long had no choice but to reply, "Madam Yu sent all three of us away, then on the day of the wedding, she said that we all had a big problem and had to hire a pig to marry in hall for us.
Feng Ning opened her mouth wide in shock, "A pig?"
The Third Master Long was somewhat embarrassed and nodded, and Feng Ning asked loudly again, "A real pig?" the Third Master Long became more and more embarrassed and speechless, Feng Ning tapped the table: "You guys can actually did this?"
"Feng Ning...... "The Third Master Long wanted to say something, but was stopped by a very imposing wave of Feng Ning's hand as she stood up and paced back and forth, muttering to herself loudly, "What do my parents think, so they all agreed to marry me to a pig? What about me? How could I possibly say yes? And to pay your respects? I should have stabbed the pig in one fell swoop, and hung it above your halls of joy, so that it would spill three feet of blood and bleed so that you could not wash the floor for a month. How can I let you guys bully me like that?"
She yelled enough and glared sideways at the Third Master Long, "Did I stab that pig?"
"No."
"Pay your respects?"
"Yes."
Feng Ning pounded the table in exasperation: "I'm actually so useless?" the Third Master Long said, "You, too, find it unbelievable, and should understand why we would assume that you are not innocent for marrying in."
Feng Ning said, "It's unbelievable to me that I didn't slaughter both the pig husband and the human husband!"






                                         ~ Dragon Flies Phoenix ~

      Prev: Chapter 8 Chapters Home Next: Chapter 10



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive