Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 9: Midnight

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 9: Midnight

After the last illness, the waves of annoyance in his heart gradually subsided. However, Type was not able to fight his fierce roommate, so he gradually gave up. He no longer struggled to fight against him. Every time he came back to the dormitory, he would sleep like a dead man with his eyes closed, so he didn't have to face the face he hated (although in his heart he didn't know why the dislike for him is diminishing.)
However, even if he went with it, Type began to feel strange. At first, he thought it was because the nightmare that had plagued him for more than ten years did not reappear. But these two or three days... It's really weird!
The dream is really strange.
That's right. The disgusting, bearded man in his childhood no longer appeared in his dream.
In the recent period, Type always felt that someone is with him. He felt that someone touched his face, lips and hair gently. He should hate the touch of this unknown person. Moreover, in every previous dream, he would tremble with fear, but in the recent period, Type had no fear at all.
The worst thing about it is that he thinks... Very good.
"That kid has a lot of strength, but that feeling is very soft." Type thought and whispered, wondering whether it was a dream or a real one, thinking that he could not help turning his shoulders... Looking at the guy who was dressing in front of the wardrobe mirror.
Is this kid?
"You think too much, it's just a dream."
"If you don’t have a fever, are you mentally ill again? You are talking to yourself here.” Maybe he was a little loud, or maybe the room is really small. Tharn turned around and looked at Type. He asked with a smile on the corner of his mouth. Type just wanted to beat him.
"Even if I'm crazy, it's my own business. It's none of your business." Type said stiffly, and Tharn couldn't help laughing some more. Yes, another strange thing is that Tharn's character suddenly became very good. He used to have an inhuman face, but recently he always smiles like a fool.
"I don't have the same brain disease as you."
"What's wrong with my brain? Where do you see that I have a brain damage?” Tharn, who was wearing a belt, turned to him and said that Type had to look back. Tharn's eyes twinkled and looked... In a good mood.
The better the boy's mood, the worse my mood gets.
"Oh, why do I want to talk to you? Forget? I hate you, son." In fact, he didn't dare to fight with the other party recently. Maybe he took care of himself when he was sick.
"But I don't hate you, boy."
Crack
Tharn said this sentence quietly. Type turned to look at him again. Tharn began to laugh again. He even began to repeat what he just said word by word.
"I don't hate you."
"But I hate you!” Type was still staring and emphasizing. Tharn was stunned for a moment. It's easy to see that he is slightly disappointed. He turned back and arranged his hair.
"I don't hate you anyway." After that, Tharn picked up his schoolbag and went out of the door to prepare for class. Type looked at him and his eyes slowly returned to normal. His impression of Tharn was getting better, but he couldn't help thinking.
"In the middle of the night, what did you...? Do to me?"
I'm sure I don't think about it day and night, so is this guy doing it?
This time, Tharn turned around to see him. After a while, there was a smile on both sides of his mouth, and his answer made Type feel more depressed.
"What I do is my own business. It's none of your business."
"Hey, you don't need cuss at me!"
Type jumped up like a ball, but the person who listened didn't care. Tharn walked out of the room quickly, and Type quickly followed him. He grabbed the door with one hand, and at the same time, he asked loudly the guy who had gone a little far ahead.
"Come back to me and tell me what you did first!"
That kid shouldn't stay up in the middle of the night, just thinking about my goose bumps.




Ai’Tharn!!! Tharn, you bastard!"
"Do you want to find your father for help when you shout so loudly?"
He was still hesitating to ask if he wanted to follow him. After all, he felt uncomfortable in his heart. But just then, the door next opened, and the Type in front of the door turned around to look at the person who came out. He asked for the unexpected visitor.
"Hey, P’Klui, how are you?"
"I'd be better if you didn't make such a noise every morning." Type looked at the dean of the sophomore engineering college who lived next door, smiling and was speechless. In fact, they had known each other as early as when they moved here, but they had never seen the appearance of the dean who was so upset that he wanted to drive himself away from here.
"I'll ask you. What's the deep hatred between you two? You had nightmares before and everyone couldn't sleep. I live next door to you, but I hear you quarrel with Nong Tharn every day. Do you want to move?”
“Don't you have any self-consciousness? No matter how you hate Nong Tharn, you shouldn't make a lot of noise all the time. Every morning, I go to bed at 4 a.m. and I'm always woken up because of your quarrel.” Phi Klui scolded him in a series of ways. Every time he met, he would say hello with a smile. It seems that his unhappiness has been accumulated for a long time.
"I'm sorry, Phi." Although he still remembered the revenge of the guy who didn't get scolded, the most important thing now is to apologize first, because he really did something wrong.
"Well, I want to tell you that the wall is thin and soundproof. I don't care if you two quarrel because of anything, but please keep your voice down and pity me who lives next door to you."
Hey, can you hear us?!
Type is worried that if other roommates who rent the same house know that they live with a gay, they will surely feel that they are being stared at. The more he looks at the dean of the year opposite, the more he wants to rush up and bite himself to express his hatred. The more insecure he is, the more worried he is that the other party will publicize things, so that everyone knew that Tharn is a gay.
I didn't worry about that kid, just about my reputation.
"Didn't the dean hear us arguing about something?" In order to get an exact answer, Type asked aloud, and Klui's face was even worse.
"I don't know. I heard that you two were quarreling like those couples next door to my house. They quarreled every day. Will you fight like the couple next door for the same years and have another big fat baby at the end of the year..."
"I have nothing to do with that boy Tharn!" Type can only emphasize in a hard voice, especially by such a metaphor, what husband, wife and children, this is too fierce, he can't accept it for a while, Klui can't help but look a little confused.
"What are you shouting about here? Why? Are you and him..."
"Nothing. I'm sorry. We'll keep our voices down in the future."
"Well, that's the best." After Klui went back to his room, Type returned along the original road, and the guy who committed the crime had already escaped. Type walked into the room with a headache on his face, thinking about what the schoolmaster said.
"What kind of nonsense is a husband and wife? The enemies of the past life is more likely."
However, the real problem with Type is that even if he is taken to mate with a guy, he will not feel like vomiting as before.
"This Saturday's welcome performance, I will be liberated, and I can practice again."
At the end of rehearsal tonight, Techno turned to his good friend with a good face and said, only to find that Type didn't listen to him.
Crack
"Oh, Techno you boy!!!" At the sight of his death, Techno’s big hand went straight to his head and patted him. The guy who was just immersed in his own world and didn't know what to think immediately returned to his mind and looked at him angrily. Techno was so scared that he stepped back ten steps and shouted at him at the same time.
"Are you thinking of any bad moves to make Ai’Tharn move? I'm tired of watching you always being such an ass to a nice person like Tharn.” Techno said in a neutral position, looking at his good friend and touching his head, he walked towards him. He backed away silently, fearing that the other side would rush over and knock him for the first time.
"Are you his friend or my friend?"
Now you are both my friends.
Techno said in his heart silently, he felt that he was not happy with Type recently. If he didn't stand on his side and say it, he would be sure that a boyfriend chose his good friend instead of his resentful wife.
"Tell me about it. What's the matter with you? You should be grateful, Ai’Tharn. He took care of you when you were sick. "
"Oh." There was a disdainful voice in Type's nasal cavity. He was speaking seriously and was reasonable with him. He squinted at it and quickly waved his hand.
"Well, whatever you like, because what he likes is different from most people. Even if he is a good man, don't you want to be friends with him, but don't forget that there are many scum in a straight man like us. I won't not be friends with him because he contacts with men." Today, Techno can't say a lot of things suddenly. It's necessary to teach people a lesson there. So he himself is there silently worried that the guy opposite will suddenly punch his chin.




"I didn't say that kid was a bad guy."
"Then you're going to have to drive him out."
"I didn't say a few words. You can't stop talking there alone. I won't drive him out of the room."
Ah, Techno is still there. He is shocked by the bad friend Type's words.
Techno, who guessed the mood of good friend by mistake, is still a bit silly until the dining room. Although it's 8 p.m., there are still many students in the canteen who have just rehearsed for dinner. Techno can't help asking.
"So you're making up with him?"
"Not yet!"
I'm going to die. What's the matter? I'll give you a definite answer if I make up with him.
Type seems to know what Techno is going to ask because he gave him the answer in a blunt tone.
"I'm also a person who knew how to show gratitude and repay! Well, I hate him, but he also helped me. I'm like a mental handicap trying to get rid of him. It will seem that I have no conscience. Now I don't want to see him, but the two of us are at peace. He does his own business. I'm busy with my own.” Type spoke, Techno hit the ground looked at him to emphasize nod.
"Great! I won't have to worry about it again. "
If this boy can stop provoking these imbecile quarrels, I will be able to settle down for a few days.
RRRRRrrrrrr
God doesn't seem to want to let Techno go. As soon as the thought in his mind falls, the phone rang loudly. Techno, who just put the bag on the chair, has to pick up the bag again. He took out his mobile phone from the bag and looked at it. His movement stopped for a while.
"Your boy's good roommate is calling."
"How can you boy have his number?" The boy was squinting at him again.
"Can't I have it? When you were ill, I asked him for the number. You will wait. "
How can Type not know that he has Tharn's number? That evening, he will go back to the dormitory because he knew who is taking care of himself. In other words, Techno betrayed Type and secretly called Tharn to tell him that Type knew everything. But the final result is still much better than expected, isn't it? At least now, the Ai’Type doesn't always want to drive Tharn away.
"What's the matter?"
Thinking about it, Techno turned his attention to the person at the other end of the line.
"Are you with Ai’Type?"
"Yeah, hey, don't tell me that you two don't have each other's phone numbers..." Type, holding his mobile phone in his hand, looked back at the guy around him. Type turned his mouth, shook his head, and says in silence.
What would I want his phone number for?
"No, I thought about asking him, but you started to quarrel before I got to... Where are you now?"




"Canteen."
"Well, that's just right. Please ask Type to bring me a meal. I'm still here at the college. I'll have no time to get a meal later..."
"I'll see you later. Tell him yourself.” Techno took the lead in interrupting Tharn and saw his bad friend holding his hands on his chest and looking at him fiercely. If he agreed, it would be his own misfortune. But Tharn didn't care... Not at all, because he said...
"You should repay his kindness to him. You can buy anything you like. I won't be picky... How long will you talk about Tharn?"
At this time, another voice came from the phone, which should be Tharn's friend came over. Tharn had to hang up first to deal with the problem. Ai’No was scratching his head, he could only look at his bad friend helplessly.
“What did he say?”
“You want to know?”
“Hey! Don’t mess with me. I haven’t asked you how you and that boy became good friends. Don’t forget that you are my friend!”
You look like a kid sometimes.
Ai’No answered his question with a direct mind.
"He said that you should buy some food for him and give it to him when he will go up. He's still at the college now. I'm afraid that there will be nothing to eat later..."
"Trouble!" Well, the bad friend simply returned a modal particle, and Techno had to go on.
"Anyway, it's your kid's trouble. That kid Tharn can regard this as you repay his kindness... • stop, if you want to scold him, I won't be involved. I'm hungry. I'll buy food. Your kid's task is to buy food for him, OK? Well, I just understand, because I'm hungry. "
No time for Type to talk back. Techno quickly packed up and turned to find food. At the same time, he wondered in his heart.
Tharn doesn't have to worry about Type for more than a month. He didn’t know if he thinks more about it. He always felt like... He's trying to find an excuse to have a relationship with Type. Is it hard to think that he really likes Type?
"Recently, you look like a menopausal woman. Last week, you were depressed. This week, you are in such a good mood again."
Thinking of his description, Tharn couldn't help laughing. People like him found that he was in a good mood these days. It can't be denied that his mood is really closely connected with that person recently.
I haven't had much quarrel recently... many... Many. Although Type still says that he hates him, at least now I don’t need to worry about seeing dirty and messy rooms every day when I go back. I don't need to worry about robbers coming into the houses and looting. I don't need to worry about seeing food scraps on my bed. All I can see is the stinky face of the guy sleeping opposite and the big eyes staring at me from time to time, but at least... He's not looking for anything.
All of this made Tharn feel that their relationship... Is a step closer?
Therefore, today Tharn will ask him to help with the meal, knowing that... If he directly tells Type that he will definitely refuse it directly, but if he does so through Ai’No, he may agree.
Even if other people think it's just a small thing, but because of Type, they hate him very much. There's no reason to bring food to him. Therefore, if he is willing to help him buy food, it may mean that... His dislike for him has decreased, and the relationship between the two people has almost eased to the extent that they can be friends again.
Small things can always turn into milestones.
Cluck
"Your meal, 20 baht, pay me the money." As soon as I open the door to enter, I have the answer to my question about whether the other side still hates me. The guy who was half sitting and half lying on the bed reading the comics said these words in a stiff voice, and his eyes were also inclined to look at himself. However, the packed rice was placed on the Japanese table between the two people's beds, which was very conspicuous.
And... A drink.
"I didn't say I wanted to buy..."
"Drink, Ai’No. That kid said that since you have bought all the rice, I can buy a drink by the way to save you from buying one. I don't want to hear him keep talking about it." The lying guy turned over and turned his back to Tharn. Tharn, who had just come in, stared at the drink, and then smiled in silence.
"Thank you."
"Why do you thank me? Don't you want to show your kindness and for me to repay you? I can't do without it." Looking at the caricature guy's mouth saying this, Tharn listened and silently went to the table and picked up the rice and drink on it. He opened the bag and poured the rice into the plate, looking at the guy who was sleeping with his back to himself. After a while, the guy in bed smiled.
Maybe you said Techno because you were afraid that it would be easy? Because you did it on the condition of me taking care of you? But you still remember what I like to eat. Although it may be because you stole my food, you can remember... either way I'm very happy.




In this way, tonight's meal seems to be delicious.
I will not sleep tonight. I will open my eyes and see if Tharn will do anything to me!
Type told himself that he was struggling with sleepiness, and he was still thinking about the next plot of the unfinished cartoon. He wanted to resist sleepiness, but... It didn't seem to have any effect.
Hurry up, what do you want to do to me.
Type urged in his heart that when he was about to go to sleep again, he struggled to pick up his mobile phone and sit up to play games. Maybe God forbid him to sleep from catching Tharn.
Or is he really not doing anything to him? I may think more... no, every time I dream that someone is touching me, that feeling is very comfortable.
At the moment, only the fans in the room are whirring. The footsteps from time to time indicate that there are many people in other rooms who haven't slept. However, the quiet atmosphere and the dark sky outside have gradually accelerated the speed of Type's meeting with the sleep.
That boy Tharn may have been asleep.
Finally, after an hour's hard work, Type told himself that he had not only not heard anything from the person next bed, but also was so sleepy that he almost fell asleep as soon as he relaxed.
Whirl
There was still only the sound of fans turning in the room, and the cool wind made the sleeping guy on the bed sleep very comfortable. Type moved to make himself more comfortable to sleep, and his feet kicked the covered blanket away uneasily. He was about to keep this position and continue to sleep. That feeling... Came again.
Well, why is it so hot?
The half-asleep half-awake guy wondered, felt that there was something annoying on his face, he unconsciously wanted to dodge, but the warm touch followed. In the past, he may not feel much in this situation, but because he was thinking about whether someone had happened to do him or not, Type's sleepiness gradually disappeared.
However, sleepiness just lessened. In fact, he was still sleepy. The body is not strong enough, and the eyelids can't be opened. If he wanted to move your hands and feet, it felt like being caught by others. This feeling is like the ghost haunting on the bed.
Did I get crushed by the ghost? No
"I may be crazy to think you are cute."
How can the ghost talk? Its voice is so similar
As soon as the sleeping person's body shook, He didn’t know what warm things were slowly patting on the back. The sound should be the kind of ghost with less attack power. Type almost wanted to pull him to see what kind of ghost he is, but... Type wanted to know what the ghost will do.




I'm sure I won't give in, but if I want to fight a snake, I have to fight seven inches. If he dares to do something more to me, I won't let him go out of this room alive.
The guy who was holding his face didn't need to say much about. Type's nose should be close to Tharn's cheeks. As soon as he exhaled, the warm breath mixed with inexplicable fragrance rushed into Type's nose wing.
Tharn, is this kid so sweet?
For the first time in his life, Type thought about this problem. He tried to pretend to be mature and sleeping, but his foot was already ready. If the guy sitting beside the bed dare to do anything more to himself, his foot can be ready to give him a foot at any time
FML! This kid is sitting on my bed.
But there was still time to do something. Type felt that the blanket he had taken had been put on his chest again. The guy who he thought that he would do something to him just... Raised his hand and touched his head.
Gently stroking seems to be coaxing yourself to sleep. At the same time, the other hand is still on his face... Type's heart suddenly jumped fast for some reason.
How can I get excited first? How can he begin to worry that he will find him pretending to sleep? Hey, I didn't do anything wrong. What's wrong is that he's such a hungry fag!
However, despite the thought in my heart, the guy who was going to take one foot of the other side remained motionless. His mind was in a mess. He didn't know if he wanted to make a sound or not. Right now
What a mess!
When Type's body was stiff, he felt that... The soft lips were printed on his cheek.
"May you have a good dream tonight?"
But just as he was about to jump up and punch the guy who was bothering his cheek, Type stopped. His body and brain seemed to have stopped working, leaving only his heart beating violently.
Bang! Bang! Bang!
It seems that the sound is so loud that it covered the sound of fans whirring and rotating in the room. The owner of the heart is still in a stiff shape. Even when the other person leaves and goes to bed with a blanket on, Type doesn't hear the sound. All he hears is the thump of his beating heart.
He knows!
Type has only such a voice in his mind. He can feel the sweat on his face, but this time it's not because of nausea, but... He looked down on himself, and even felt warm for what Tharn has done.
He didn't go to bed to do something to him. He was... Taking care of him.
Type can't accept this fact, but all he thinks about is these. It turned out that every night someone comforted him because he knew he was having nightmares. He drove away his childhood nightmares and brings him sleep every night.




Tharn must have heard something when he was ill, but he didn't ask or say it. He may be taking care of him every night. After all, he hasn't dreamt about it since he was ill.
Type raised his hand and touched his cheek. In the dark, he opened his eyes and looked at the person who was sleeping with his back to him.
It's not about why Tharn came to appease himself, but why...  he didn't stop him.
Although I thought that I might not be able to sleep that night, in fact, Type facing the opposite person had a good night's dream.



                     Tharn ~ Type



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive