Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 8: A change of view

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 8: A change of view

The whole body ached to death.
Early morning. Type has been awake for a while, but the sequelae of his illness made him have to stay in bed because he was that tired. His brows furrowed and he was too lazy to move. He thought that he had to go to class no matter what.
I haven't been to class for two days, so I can't keep up with my classmates.
Although it's the 10th time he went on to tell himself this, the guy in bed is still reluctant to start getting up. He comforted himself that he only has classes in the afternoon. It shouldn't matter if he sleeps for another 2 or 3 hours.
At this time, the sound of roommate's looking for something and opening the door to take a bath and coming in again came from the room. Type guessed that the other party should have been up for a long time. Although there were many conflicts between the two people, Type was very grateful that Tharn didn't provoke himself these two days. Moreover, no matter what the other party did these two days, he was so quiet that he even felt that he lived alone.
But the most important reason for Type to say nothing, not find something, or do something to tell the other person that he's awake is... He's ashamed and wanted to hide himself.
He won't say if he was sick, but he can't be ashamed to face his rivals. It's really because of the other person that he would be so weak in bed.
Oh, isn't it? If Ai’Tharn hadn't jerked his little brother, the terrible memories of many years ago would not have reappeared, he would not have been seduced by the beast again in his dream, he would not have mistakenly thought that he was still the helpless 12-year-old boy, and he would not have been so sick.
He is the culprit of evoking a long memory, so the wrong side is him!
Type thought that although he knew that Tharn was not wrong, he couldn't know what Type had experienced. Besides, it was he who provoked Tharn.
Do I have to justify his actions!
The guy in the bed asked himself gloomily, but didn't hear the footsteps moving towards his bed.
Slightly
Type's heart was startled. He was thinking and his mind was adrift. A warm hand suddenly covered his forehead. Fortunately, his body was still the same. He could not help being stiff. He couldn't help but want to question the other loudly. What do you want to do here?
I just want to see what you want to do.
The guy who is just getting better thinks so. If the other side dares to touch other places beyond his forehead, he will start swearing. When the other side's hands fall to his cheeks, he gets gooseflesh all over his body. Type tells himself that if the other side dares to go down again, he will kick him with his feet to wake up.
However, at this moment, the warm touch left, and Type was still stiff. He didn't know whether the other side was still standing there or had gone away. He really didn't understand why he continued to pretend to sleep. At this moment, the faint murmur sounded.
"Well you are well enough."
Is this kid looking at my fever?
Type thought only of this sentence. When he heard the footsteps of the other side going to the door, he couldn't help but pick up the frown, and raised his mouth slightly when he didn't close completely. However, at this moment
"When you wake up, go to take a bath. I don't want to infect myself with some guy who is full of cold virus and makes the house dirty."
Crack
"Hey, are you insulting me!" With the other side's low voice, the door closed slowly. At the same time, Type pulled open the blanket covered on his body and quickly got up. His hoarse voice seemed to be asking for something. He inhaled. He stared at the closed door tightly, and there was an inexplicable emotion in his heart.




"If you know I'm awake. Why do you touch my forehead to see if I'm burning up?" Type murmured, frowning more severely than before, not because of the pain caused by illness, but because he didn't understand... Why his face was so hot.
"Because I'm still ill, it's definitely not because I'm shy or something."
Although Type tried to tell himself like this, it can't be denied that his face was burning fast because of shyness. As for what he was shyness for... It's not that he didn't move like a little princess to let the other party touch his forehead and show himself that the fever had gone!
"Does that kid think I'm being coquettish? Bastard!!!”
However, despite the incessant words, the other side didn't mention what happened during his illness, which made Type feel a kind of unspeakable relaxation... he doesn't know if he said anything.
"It's strange that you came to my house."
"I don't want to stay in the dormitory."
Although it has been several days, Type is still worried about whether he said anything to Tharn during his illness. For so many days, Type was upset in his heart. He looked at the other party and didn't like it. So he saw that Tharn, the "good" roommate, didn't go home this weekend. He just backed away and ran to his good friend’s house. He told himself that he didn't mean to hide from the other man, he was just here to keep his strength up for the future.
"Are you still fighting with Tharn?" The listener breathed heavily in his nose.
"When did I get along with him peacefully?"
"I feel a little sympathy for Tharn." Techno looked tired. His friend was standing from the outsider's side. Type looked discontented, but he still goes to sit on the motorcycle that the other side picked him up.
"As far as I have been talking with Tharn, he's a good man with a good personality. Apart from the fact that he's a gay, I think he's still a person worth making friends with. Ah no, actually now I have made him a friend... "
Call
"Yours, from my father."
"I'll go. What can I do if it falls down?"
At first sight, his friend said a little more. Type put his hand in front of him and let the bag with something in his hand directly between his legs. Techno cried out and immediately put the handle on his lap to catch the thing. He almost missed it. Then he began to complain quietly.
"Why don’t you check if my hands are empty before you dumped it? Be careful that both of them will fall to death later. What is this?"
"Salty eggs, my father gave them to you. The other day, I told him that I was ill, and he sent this to you, saying that he wants to thank you for taking care of his lovely son." Dad said that it's nothing to talk about the minor illness of a grown man. But according to his mother, his said father almost came to Bangkok from the southern to see if he was OK. He couldn't help laughing at the thought of this.
"But I don't like salted eggs."
"Take it anyway."
"No way, it's not delicious if the eggs are salty."
"..."
Type was stunned. If he hadn't thought that Techno was still driving, he would have hit him on the head directly. He couldn't talk to this kid about one thing, Type said wearily,
"Chicken woman."
"Well, I'm just kidding you. I don't like it... Anyway, why don't you take it to Tharn?"




"That boy Tharn? What would I give them to him for? Waste." When the red light stopped, the guy in the back immediately turned around. Techno hung the bag with salted eggs on the motorbike handlebar, and then turned to look at Type.
"Oh, you don't know?"
"What don’t I know?" Seeing that his friend is still talking about Tharn, and the guy sitting in the back was a little upset, Techno is even more confused.
Ai’Tharn is the one who took care of you when you were ill."
"Not you!!!" But in a word, Type scream out loudly. His eyes were wide open, and he looked at Techno in an unbelievable way. Techno also screamed out in a fright.
"Hey, I didn't take care of you. Don't you know? It's Tharn who took care of you all day. He's responsible for feeding food, water and medicine. "
“.....”
The person who heard it was completely stunned. Type stared at Techno and couldn't believe it. Techno finally realized that the other party didn't know the truth. So when the green light came on, he quickly stopped the bike on the side of the road. He was afraid that if he continued to drive, the two of them would fall off together as soon as they started to fight.
"Well, I can tell you clearly, Tharn, your so-called enemy is willing to skip class just to take care of you......"
After listening to the beginning, Type wanted to escape to a faraway place, and doesn't want to continue to listen to the coming truth. I thought that it would be bad enough for my opponent to see his weak side. It's even worse for him to know whether he is the one who took care of him when he was sick.
It's really bad... Because, it seems that the dislike for each other is gradually becoming something else.
In the evening, Tharn sat alone in the room, his fingers beating on the table to the music. At this time, the door was suddenly opened, and the guy who thought he would go out with a big backpack but would not come back came back. Tharn couldn't help looking sideways, but saw that Type looked like he could eat his meat and drink his blood to solve his hatred.
What did I do to provoke him?
Although the other side didn't cause any trouble these days, it was probably because he was not completely well, so he was soft, but Tharn didn't think that the other side would be so soft until the end of the semester. So seeing Type staring at himself angrily, Tharn thought that the other side would start the war again.
"Oh." Tharn took a deep breath. He turned off the music and stood up from the bed.
"Where are you going?" Tharn didn't want to have a conflict with him, but when he was about to go out of the room, Type asked him in a voice, and Tharn had to turn around and their eyes met.
"Getting out of your sight." Seeing what he said made the other party dumbfounded, and Tharn himself dumbfounded for a while, but he didn't dream that he could get along with him peacefully after the other party was ill this time, so he continued to walk out towards the door with his feet.
"Wait!"
Type's call stopped Tharn and he turned to look at him. Tharn's eyes couldn't help but move down. What he thought would never happen happened like this... Type's face turned red.
The other side dodged and didn't want to turn red step by step with his face, but it wasn't the pretty ruddy like others. Tharn was full of doubts and couldn't help asking.
"What can I do for you?"
"You... Er... You..." never said the opposite guy stumbling. He dodged like a person, and Tharn squinted.
"You... Ah... Er..."
"What's the matter with you man? Is it a fever again?"
Thinking of saying well, Tharn said something provocative. Type immediately threw an angry look at him, then took a deep breath.
"Take it if you haven't eaten yet." Tharn was stunned. The good guy took his hand and stuffed a bag of food for himself. Then the angry but red guy turned to the bed and threw everything to the bed. Then he hurried to get the things for bathing. Then he rushed out of the room like a runaway.




"What's wrong with you man?" But before Type rushed out of the door, Tharn grabbed his arm and asked incredulously, no, he began to wonder if he had put laxatives in his food.
He thought that if he grabbed the hand of the other man, the opponent would yell at him loudly, and he would feel disgusted to be in contact with himself, but he didn't expect that Type would be reversed
"Take it to eat!!!"
Slightly
Although there was no hint of courtship in the words, Tharn loosened his grip on the other man’s hand. He looked at the back of the runaway, which was just replayed in front of his eyes.
The man's face was red and his lips were tight. At that moment, Tharn didn't want to admit that he thought... Type was cute.
"I must have caught a cold from that man."
Type is that cute?
Tharn looked at the things in his hand and thought to himself that they seemed to contain crispy pork rice, or duck rice, a bottle of juice, and a urinal sign with just two words written on it
... Thank you
"Why are you doing this?"
In fact, maybe he is not really cute, but he has too much brain info, he just did such a trivial thing, and he thinks the other side is so cute, huh.
"... I didn't do anything other than buy medicine for you. Ai’Tharn bought all the food you took. I thought you knew it. When I came into the room, I saw you awake and the symptoms didn't seem so serious. I thought you knew that Tharn was taking care of you. But I didn't think you didn't know it at all. You did it by yourself. Ai’Type, you don't like him OK, you can't totally hate people because they are gay. If gays are all bad guys, you would still be in the hospital now, or you've become a corpse for a long time and be rotten. "
"He told me that you took care of me."
"I don't know. I went to see you on the evening of the first day you fell ill. I only stayed there for about an hour. I went home as soon as you fell asleep."
Type thought of the dialogue he had with Techno. He thought he was so kind, but he didn't think that he thanked the wrong person for so many days... There are other people who really have credit.
The most important thing is that the one who took care of himself is the one who... He hates the most.
I lost my face in the sea!
Type clenched his hands and shook his wet hair. Although he had bathed for a long time, he still stayed outside the room and didn't want to go in.
As you can imagine, he scold the other man bloody, but the other man feeds you medicine, food and water. How can you not be ashamed to know these Types at this moment? In addition, I've been very complacent these days. I'm secretly glad that I'm not taken care of by that kid, but in fact, he has a lot of kindness to me.
"Oh, Type, why are you standing at the door? Do you have to worship the door god before entering?" At this time, someone's voice suddenly rang. Type looked back and finds that it's Champ, a classmate from his own major.
"Why, do you have a problem? I'm thinking about what tribute to find so that the door god can promise not to close the door." Type said weakly, and champ laughed even louder.
My pearls are also so awesome.
"I don't want pearls. I want diamonds."
"I don't want real diamonds. I just need the diamonds in cookie run." Champ can't stop talking. Type can't help laughing.
"This game has been out of date for a long time. Are you still playing now?"
"Pass the time. Then why don't you go in?" As soon as Champ asked about it, Type, who was trying to distract himself, breathed heavily again, and then said to the other man... “I dare not go in.”
"Or are you quarreling with your roommate again?"
"Who told you that?"
“Ai’Techno that kid, that kid said that you and he have a little conflict, well, I remember your kid's opponent, what's his name? I can't remember. MSD Girls always scream when they see him students."
“Ai’Tharn.”
"Yes, yes, he has a handsome face and a nice name... Why did you quarrel with him? He looks like a man, but his character is not good. Yes, there is no perfect person..." a week ago, Type would not hesitate to cuss Tharn together, but now he can only respond to his friends




"No, that kid is good."
"Huh?"
"He is very good... It's making feel awful to hate him like that."
In the end, Type still said something. He looked at Champ carefully. At the same time, the answer to the question he asked himself all day seemed to come out.
"I will go first."
Slightly
With that, Type turned and opened the door. Someone was standing at the door. Type was shocked and his eyes widened.
Did he hear what I said?
"Oh, your dead opponent is here. You seem to be a little talkative. I will go first." Champ said in a low voice, it's a bit humiliating, because he said bad things about the other side, and the other side should have heard them. Type stayed there and didn't know how to deal with himself. His eyes met with those of the other person who had been indifferent all the time, but who was also stunned at the moment.
"I... I want to go in." Because of the sudden eye contact, Type was not comfortable. He said off and on, trying to get the other person back to his senses, and then he went in.
As soon as Type sat on the bed, he glanced at the Japanese table, on which was the empty plate. Type didn't know what to say. The whole room was a little quiet.
Tharn went and sat on his bed, and looked straight this way, but said nothing.
Type, you are not such a coward.
"You..." but just after the opening, the other party raised his head, and Type unconsciously stopped talking.
"Ai’No."
Well, it's harder to say thank you than to go to heaven.
"I talked to Techno."
Slightly
The other side spoke first, and the confused Type clenched his fist in silence. He was ready in his heart, waiting for the words of Tharn's provocation.
Sure, if I were myself, I would have laughed at myself for a long time. I didn't use my weakness to lie in bed and wait for him to take care of me. I still felt lucky and stupid in front of him, but Type didn't expect that what I heard would be
"It's OK to apologize to you. I'm sorry that I cuss at you on some things."
"Ha!" This time, Type himself was stunned. He couldn't believe what he heard.
"Hey, you're wrong. You should cuss me severely. I've been cussing you all the time."
"So what."
Type really doesn't know what Tharn thinks. He looked at the other man and shrugged his shoulders. He spoke to himself in a way that doesn't matter... So what.
"What can I do if you cuss at me? I haven't been vicious enough to see your die. If you don't like me, you can think that they don't exist. Can't you do that?”
I can do it.
Type thinks more and more that he is wrong, because if Tharn is the one ill in turn, he may still hesitate to say whether to take care of him or kick him out of the room with his feet. In this way, the actor can only hold the lines, but Type never thought it would be said from Tharn's mouth.




"You make me feel bad."
"That's what you are."
"Bastard, are you cussing me again!!!" As soon as Tharn finished speaking, Type stared at him with wide eyes and a vicious voice. At the same time, he rushed to strangle the other man. However, Tharn sitting on the opposite bed turned out to be... Laughing.
Fool, you can laugh when you are being cussed at.
Type cussed in his heart.
"You're all right, aren't you?"
The greeting made Type... Blush at such a talk.
In a word, Type felt very different at this moment. Tharn's smile is very handsome. The silent charm of the smile makes the depressed guy Type itch.
"How much is it!" So Type asked unhappily that he wanted the guy who had been laughing to stop laughing.
"How much is my medical expenses? I don't want to owe you money. "
"You have already paid."
"Was the money given by me in his dream? How much? I don't want to owe people money, especially an annoying guy like you.” Type said with a little anger, but it was strange that Tharn's face was not as cold as before. Instead, he smiled happily, as if there was something worthy of his laughter. Then he raised his head towards the direction of porridge on the table.
"You paid with the crispy pork rice you brought."
"I ate your dessert..."
When he almost said what he did last week, Type quickly closed his mouth, but the other side seemed not to care, he was smiling all the time. Type wanted to ask him what was funny. If Tharn works directly with himself as before, Type thinks he can handle it better.
"Come on, I'm so grateful that you didn't sprinkle dessert all over my bed."
"I didn’t do it!" The tough guy still stressed that he didn't do it, and Tharn shrugged again. He got up, picked up the empty plate, and walked straight to the sink on the narrow balcony where he was drying clothes.
"Don't worry, I won't take this as a big favor for you to repay. I will do good deeds to pigs and dogs every day."
"Even if you don't or do it, I will still hate you. Remember, I'm a mad dog that will bite you at any time." Type's unyielding voice also has some feelings to it. Maybe it's because Tharn's mannerism is not the way he imagined, or because the other man angers him and makes him have to cuss him, or maybe it's because... The boy is too good to hate him.
No, I hate him. He's gay. He's the most hated species in the world.
But in the end, the voice in my heart gradually weakened.
At the same time, Tharn was in a good mood, which all came from the guy named Type in front of him.
The mouth said disgusting things, but the face and ears were red like that.
After chatting with Techno on the phone, Tharn knew that Type already knew that he was the one who looked after him. He told Techno his worries directly. He was afraid that Type would be angry because he cheated him, but Tharn didn't expect that Type would say that he was a good person.
Yes, Tharn heard every word Type and Champ talked outside the door.
"He is very good... I feel awful to hate him like that."
That means he doesn't hate himself now, right.
Tharn thought, his eyes scanned the room, and Type was still sitting there. Seeing this, he couldn't help laughing again. Who could have thought that this guy who had been scolding him all the time would admit his mistake like a child after knowing that he took care of him? It really made him more curious about what kind of person he was.
That's right. Curiosity... Is more than a roommate's duty?
"You'd better take good care of yourself, because I'm breaking my oath." Whispered Tharn.
As for what oath?
One... I don't associate with straight men.




Two... Rabbits don't eat grass near their nests.
However, it seems that Tharn may be breaking his oath.



                     Tharn ~ Type



Comments

  1. "Im breaking my oath.."
    Sh*t!!! I nearly peed on my pants!😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want someone like Tharn in my life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive