Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

TharnType The Series, Chapter 2: The war has begun

Tharntype The Series; เกลียดนักมาเป็นที่รักกันซะดีๆ
Tharntype The Series, Chapter 2: The war has begun

"You have to move out. I can't stand to live in a dorm with you!"
Type cussed the boy who was putting earphones in his ears, but he put his hand on the back of his neck to show that he doesn't care about the other. In addition to not opening his eyes, he turned to face the wall, making Type squeeze his fist tightly.
"Stand up so I can talk to you!"
"... "
The voice of the person standing gotten louder than before, but the other side doesn't care about it. It makes Type furious.
Type is a man with more brain than four limbs, at least a planner of sports team. He will never be rude to the person he just met, but there is only one thing that can make him become a slave of emotion, that is, the affection and love of those people whose gender is unknown. Therefore, although he knows it for less than a week, he tries not to disturb others. This time
All of a sudden.
Type's big hand grabbed the earphones, causing the lying man (Tharn) to turn around and look at him angrily.
When he turned around, he said, "You have to move the dormitory!" This kind of behavior is to make people reply as follows
"Well, labor doesn't move." This answer made him itch and want to kick, and Tharn grinned, as if to make Type angrier.
Clatter.
"Ai’Tharn!"
The earphone cable in his hand was thrown on the face. Although it didn't hurt very much, the spring of the earphone cable still made Tharn make a dull cry. He yanked Type onto the bed and his eyes were burning with anger. The two seemed to fight.
"Me! Not Stay! With a Gay! In One! Dormitory Is it clear enough? You fvcking bastrd?”
Type threw the words like he was talking to a mentally handicapped face, causing Tharn's eyes to suddenly become terrible.
"You have no right to drive me away, and I have done nothing to you!"
"If you don't do it now, then in the future, I'm not sure about people with sexual orientation disorder. I know that as long as you are a man, you want to screw everyone!"
It is.
"Asshole!!!" Type spit out the last word, but is gripped by his wrist. The black skinned young man can't move. He can't shout. Only his open eyes ask the other what's wrong, just He hates piston sports and lies on a living thing.
"Ai’Tharn, let me go, you beast!" This time, it's like a dangerous escape. Type pushed and kicked, but the other side still locked his body. It seems that he knows how to prevent him from breaking away. The most important thing is that he... was turned over.
Tharn turned him over and pressed him under his body. His hands were restrained, his legs were clamped, and he felt out of breath for a while. He stared at him coldly and said a few rude words. Before he bent down, Type's eyes panicked.
"What are you going to do!!!? Get out of me or I will kick you!” All he could do was stare at Tharn, who was about to attack. He was frightened. Type's heart is full of fear, cold sweat keeps coming out, and the brain couldn't work.
"Ai’Tharn, get off me!"
Type shouted loudly, as if it could help him. Tharn bent down quickly with a smile, which made Type angry and angry. He wanted to kill him. He stamped his feet with anger, and even made a deafening scream.
"So you hate me, don't you? Good! Then how about I screw you."




“...”
This time, Mr. Thiwat's eyes were as big as seeing the king of hell come to ask for his life. His body was as stiff as a dying man. He only knows one thing: I'm being kissed by gay.
No? No!! Noooooooooooooooooooooow!!! Someone help, please! And in the last moments of Type, all he has in front of him is Ai'Tharn. I will kill, kill, kill, you fvckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Boom!!!
"Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The dormitory was full of Type's screams, two hands pounding in the air, like he was trapped in something. Until he opened his eyes, he was sweating more than he had been fighting for three hours. His mouth was open to let out the painful cry, as if pain was more than anger.
"Ow, my back!"
Yes, now the pain was covered from the bottom to the back, the eyes were blinking, the brain is just waking up, at the same time, and there is a long shadow of something unknown.
The master of the shadow was about to touch his mouth with his own lips.
"Ai’Tharn!!!" Type's voice is obviously looking for something, and his brain hasn't been able to string up what just happened. When he was angry, he let the handsome boy get shot dead by a random arrow (the handsome boy died miserably). A sarcastic voice said:
"It's stupid for a grown up to fall out of bed when they go to bed!"
"Do you call me stupid, Ai’..."
Wait a minute? He fell off the bed?!!
The swearing stopped, and Type just realizes what he was on.
How can I sleep on the ground?
He just knew he didn't sleep in the bed. At last, he remembered that he couldn't sleep with his eyes open. He guessed that the one who was on the next bed would do dirty things to him. But now, how could he roll out of the bed and sleep on the ground? The quilt was wrapped in four limbs, not finished yet, and was tied with a wrinkled sheet, he looked like a green frog pillow.
At a glance, Tharn had put on his school uniform, carried his backpack and turned back to him
"See you in the evening, roommate!"
Bang!!!
"Who is your roommate, said I want to move the dormitory!!!" The door was slammed shut, leaving only the cussing Type. He impatiently kicked the quilt wrapped like a dish of pupa, and a wheel turned up and sat, thinking about what had just happened.
"I was dreaming!"
By the way, I must have fallen asleep a little carelessly last night. I thought of going to find someone who would like to change my dormitory when I was in bed, but I didn't expect to be kissed by a gay man. Those honeydew pictures, such as being pulled by that bastard, being pressed under his body, being grabbed by his wrist, etc., all happened when he was just wrapped by quilt.
Is he relieved? Sure, but on the other hand... What a shame!
"Why do I dream like that? And that was seen by that monster in such a miserable picture of me, beast!!!!!” The athlete scratched his head angrily, threw the old pillow he had used since he came to Bangkok for school on the bed, jumped up abruptly, dragged the quilt out of the bed and kicked it hard with his feet.
"Damn you quilt! Why did you make me lose face in front of that bastard? Fvck! He must laugh at me with his quilt now. How can he leave this damned dormitory?” Type took the quilt and bed for a long time to vent, breathed heavily, and then sighed heavily to clean up the quilt.




This is his goal!
After finishing, Type sat by the bed, clenched his hands tightly, and his brain was running fast.
There must be a way to get Tharn out of the dorm!
"The war begins. You wait for me Ai’Asshole. I will make you leave in this dormitory!"
Although the mouth is full of confidence, the eyes were bright, but the heart is thinking... Or discuss it with No. now I can't think of any way!!!!! Don't be bothered, cheer up, and just dream. I must knock down the person who let me dream this kind of dream. I'll see!
"What's the matter with you?"
"Nothing."
"But your face tells me there is something, Ai’Tharn."
Tharn was still silent. When he stepped into the music room, all the students said hello to him, but he still looked at the ceiling of the room, and his mind was filled with the stupidity of the man falling out of bed.
"A little thing." The drummer talked and answered. He was not in the mood to tell the person who asked. The person who asked made a loud finger and said with a smile:
"You met an ex this morning!"
"No."
"That is... Did they fought for you this morning?”
"No."
"Well, then... They fight for you... "
"No!" Tharn's pitch went up, and the speculator laughed and kept asking.
"Then... You were chased by a senior. Who was still a muscular man and he asked please say brother Tharn, let’s go screw, brother Tharn. "
"Is it really fun to tease me like this?" Tharn looks at his friend, makes a confession with both hands, approaches slowly, and smiles awkwardly.
"I haven't seen you in a depressed mood for a long time. Your face stinks like a dog's butt. Tell me if there is something, I'll help you." Tharn knows that his friends were worried about him. Lhong and his friends of nearly 4 years have experienced many things together. Even if everyone in the college cussed him for being ruthless, this friend will come and say that I am with you.
Though Tharn doesn't often talk about things, he always consults with Lhong when he meets something, but this time he's really not in the mood.
I've just met a person who suits me since I was born.
"Nothing." Tharn insisted, and Lhong shrugged.
"Well, it's ok if it's OK. It's OK when you want to say it." Just then, the teacher came in, and Tharn pretended to listen to the teacher attentively, but he thought of his roommate.
If Type has a good talk with him and sincerely asked him, he may also be willing to move out. He can understand the prejudice of some people, but he is inexplicably angry when he meets such a disgusting extreme race as Type. Therefore, Techno matter how Type wants to drive him out, he will not leave, which made Type feel depressed.
Tharn told himself that he is Gay and that’s right. Besides, he didn't cause any trouble to anyone. He's the second child in the family, unmarried, childless. It doesn't matter. Besides, he doesn't provoke anyone. If someone doesn't like him, he doesn't need to make friends with him. He can stay far away. If he can accept it, he is very grateful, but people always think that people like Tharn are annoying.
As mentioned earlier, Type is a super straight guy. In addition, Tharn himself said a few days ago that he can be a friend of Type, which wouldn't make Type depressed or unhappy. But after seeing what he did last night and yesterday, Tharn changed his mind.
You hate you so much, don't you? I won't move out, either!
At the moment, the two boys were making up their minds, but the ideas coincide.
"Look at your face. Your talk with him didn’t end well!"
Techno, I can't help but ask when my friend calls me to come out. Type's teeth are itchy with hate. He thumped his head heavily and said in an unpleasant voice.
"Well, he won't move."
"I knew."
"What do you mean you knew?" Type asked angrily, forcing friends to say what they thought.




"Who will move? He didn't do anything wrong, it’s just that he didn't like women. He's not a murderer or a rapist. He lives in him and you live in you. As you said yesterday, he also gives you food and snacks. I went to your dormitory yesterday and saw that he loved hygiene and a clean place... What reason does he have to move out, I ask you?” Techno said many reasons, but there is no reason that Type can hear.
"But he's gay!"
"But he didn't come on to you, or did he..."
"You dare to speak foul language. I will kick my foot in your mouth!"
Techno stared, and his voice immediately decreased. Looking at his friend's killing face, he thought it's better to shut up. In fact, Type is in a good mood. This time, it's better not to worry about it.
Last night, Techno went back to his home and reflected on whether it was right or wrong to tell Type about it.
So Techno changed the subject, "What do you do?"
After listening, Type thought quietly, took a deep breath to adjust his mood, took out the notebook and pen, opened the pen case and turned to look at Techno.
"Well, I ask you... In your eyes, what kind of roommate is poor?” Techno scratched his head, looked at his friend's face, and looked at the pen in his hand. He really didn't want to answer.
Ai’Type, why are you acting like an eight year old!
"Don't tell me you're going to make a list of bad roommates, and then use that to get rid of Tharn!"
"Er!!!" Just one word?! The person who said that just scratched his chin.
"Just use it. Who calls me your friend?" Before no says he doesn't want a roommate, he says.
"I don't think those who don't respect personal privacy can borrow my slippers, but they can't wear my underwear..."
"Ha, then I should wear Tharn's underpants. Forget it."
"Well, I just said one. You ask me What's more, I can't use my computer. I accidentally put it in the wrong folder. Where is my face?” The answer is not to hate someone using his computer, but to be afraid of the secret being disclosed.
"But I don't think I can stand the mess place!"
"I can accept it!" Before Type finished, his friend cut in and laughed.
"Don't you remember when I left my socks in my schoolbag?" Type suddenly stopped talking, remembering that he went to a friend to get the schedule in high school, Techno said it was put in the bag, because he was his friend he can take it, but when Type opened the said bag and confronted the smelly sock he felt he could barely be accept staying near a garbage can, but that kind of sock smell he felt even if they were to be thrown three meters away would still smell disgusting, and his hands were full of disgusting smell, Techno even said: "Well, last month, I was wondering where my socks went. Thanks a lot!"
Speaking of this, Type vowed never to have anything to do with Techno room.
"It reminds me that if you live in a dormitory, don't be my roommate!" Type rolled his eyes and look at the paper in your hand with confidence. In order to find out what your roommate is unwilling to accept, take notes carefully.
Whoever says I'm a finger sucking child doesn't care. Anyway, I'm going to kill Tharn!




It took nearly a day, and Type finally sorted out his childish trick plan, so if he wants him to be discouraged, I will go back and do it as planned. Although he felt a little bit ungrateful Type is well planned. I believe Tharn will smoke everywhere as long as he goes back to the dormitory.
Although impatient with the things in his drawer, Type can do anything to get gay out of the dormitory.
So let's look back at the roommate's reaction.
Today, Tharn went back to the dormitory a little faster than usual. I don't know if he had a premonition or because he was a little tired last night. When he opened the door and entered the dormitory.
Wow ~
Crack
"What happened?!!!"
Before he went out to class, all the things in the room were neatly placed. It may be because boys like to throw things around, but it's not such a picture... It's hell in front of you!
At this time, Tharn's textbooks were piled on the ground, quilts were pulled down and hung on the balcony door, neatly placed shoes were thrown everywhere, thick materials with music scores and some other things were scattered everywhere, and even strong fans were pointed at his bed, blowing things everywhere It's like being robbed over and over again!
As soon as he calmed down, Tharn clenched his fist, took a deep breath, and went straight to a red paper pasted on the head of the bed. He pulled it down and looked at it. It said:
Get out of here, FAG!
Aargh!
The paper in his hand was pinched into a ball, and there was a terrible light in his eyes. He didn't need to find out who had damaged his room. His anger surged to his heart. He went to the drawer to check whether the valuable things were still there. Then he went to sit beside the bed and looked at the paper in his hand angrily.
"I thought that as long as you don't provoke me, I won't touch you!" Tharn uttered a voice colder than ice, unfolded the paper in his hand, and looked at the words mixed with insult, contempt and disgust,
Other people will definitely move out of the dormitory because of Type's prank, but Tharn won't.
"Do you want to play like this, yes?"
The boy roared at himself, then got up and began to collect the scattered materials. The separated items will be collected later. It's enough to pick up his own things. Who told him to play like this... he can't just be the one being teased!
"Hahaha, you really can do it. The next time the head teacher will kill you!"
From welcoming first year activities, Type was talking and laughing with his friends. He's in a good mood. For sure, he's in a bad mood because someone dares to bargain with the head teacher. He's in a good mood because he thinks about what it would be like if his roommate wasn't invited. Just thinking about looking for the slippers he threw into the toilet, he felt like laughing some more.
Let’s see how much water he can endure! If he can tomorrow he will do it some more
He laughed and separated himself from his friends who live on different floors. Then he went to his own floor and happily opened the door with the key
Oh!
“......”
Close the door and enter the dormitory. This time, the person in a good mood opened his mouth. When he saw such a picture on his bed.




At the moment, the small dormitory is divided into two sides, one side is the neat Ai’Tharn area. I can't imagine that it was a mess an hour ago. His side is totally different from when he went out.
The quilt which was folded in the morning was thrown to the ground. The textbooks were scattered on the bed in disorder. The shower gel, soap and shampoo were scattered all over the room. The clothes in the wardrobe were also thrown everywhere. The eyes were secretly aimed at the underwear on the edge of the drawer. As soon as I was about to move my feet, he felt something, so he looked down.
The moment he saw it was like the soul flew out from the body.
Durex play bottle
"This is..."
"Oh, I've been looking for a long time, but I thought it was somewhere around here." Before Type finished, a cold voice came. Tharn sat on his elbow and looked at the book. Then he stood up, and Type turned to curse.
"This is a lubricating gel, Ai’Bastard!"
"I didn't say it was toilet cleaner."
"Ai’Hiaa Tharn!" Type yelled loudly. It's enough just to see the situation in the room. The frustrating guy force me to talk without incident. When Type is about to throw the stinky bottle back, Tharn said.
"It doesn't matter. Greedy fags like me have a lot of bottles. I'll give this to you as a gift to meet your roommate."
"I don’t want to take it!!!"
"I've already sent you gifts, but it's your business whether you want them..." Dressed as if nothing had happened, Tharn ran his hand into his pocket, looked at Type, and lifted something with a smile as he rolled his cold eyes over the other person.
"I will give this to you for free."
Beep!
The condom box was thrown onto the Japanese table as if challenging his patience bottom line. Type kicked the lubricating gel away.
Oh!
The lubrication gel bottle touches the bedside and makes a noise.
"I'm not your little friend. I'm a straight man. Take your stolen frustrating guy back. I don't need them. I'm disgusted when I see you. Ai’Fag!!!" Tharn's eyes were wide, his body was not attacking, but his voice was angry.
"I'm not your little friend, shameless moron. Didn't your parents teach you not to touch other people's things?"
"You don't scatter my things apart!" Type asked in a loud voice, angry to angry, can't say more, after all, it's him who demolishes others’ people things first, which makes Tharn snort coldly.
"I want to tell you that you are not the only one who can tear things down. You can and I can. Let me tell you first!" This kind of answer makes the listener clench his fist and want to rush to beat him, but he is afraid of his dream last night. So all he can do is to pick up the condom box on the table and return it to him, but his eyes catch a glimpse of the words written with a red magic pen, and he bends down to see.
I won't move, you narrow minded jerk.
I want to kill you Ai’Tharn!
Just like what he did to him, the man did just as good to him. After Type saw it, he clenched his fist tightly, and the condom box in his hand changed shape and was thrown out by him.
"Oh!" As a result, a quarter of the drummer's handsome face was sneered at by the thrower, who did not feel that he was wrong.




I hate you Ai’Tharn. My hate for gays in the world doesn't add up enough to my hate for you!
"I must make you move out!" Type was serious, but Tharn is not afraid. He just stared at him. Then Type grabbed the towel, took the washing tool and walked out with his head held high.
Oh!
The heavy closing of the door made the floor make a loud noise, but the person in the bed was very quiet. Although he was reluctant to win, he wanted to win, so he swore in his hearts.
"At first, I didn't want to do anything to you. Do you hate me so much...?” Tharn only said so much. He turned around to see that he made him look like the disordered bed he had moved in the door at first, and then he lay down to sleep.
From now on, this room has become a battlefield.
One wants the other to leave, one is determined to stay.



                     Tharn ~ Type



Comments

  1. Not able to click or go to other chapters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't I see the other chapters a

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone in the world. i have been married for 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Zuma Zuk have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me after doing everything he asked me to do, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make everyone of you in similar case to meet with this man and have your marriage fixed His email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com whatsapp him on this +15068001647..... thank so much Zuma Zuk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ey yo, wtf? Spell? And u just accept ur husband after he cheated on u. I would have kicked his f*cking äss

      Delete
  4. DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    HELLO
    Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive