Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 98: Came out for you!

You’re In Love With An Idiot《你却爱着一个傻逼》Que Ai Zhao Yi Ge Shao       

Chapter 98: Came out for you!

Jian Sui Ying's facial muscles twitched. He really wanted to slap Li Yu's big mouth.
Did he really think he could never forget the money?
Jian Sui Ying slammed the elevator. "You can either go in or get out of here now or I'll throw you down the window."
Li Yu shook his head, and his drunken eyes barely recovered focus. "Brother Jian, you've been living in his house for so long?" Are you going to stay forever? How can you come home? I've been waiting for you to come home.
Jian Sui Ying scolded and said, "I don't have a home. My mother is dead. My father married another woman. I have no one."
Li Yu's eyes were stained with sadness. "Then you can form a family with me. Brother Jian, I'm terrible now, but I'm sure I'll be the man you can rely on. You like me, you continue to like me. I'll never let you down this time."
Jian Sui Ying's nose was filled with acid, which made him very uncomfortable. Many times before, when Li Yu was frustrated here, he imagined that one day he could completely conquer Li Yu and make him courteous and admire himself. It's a pity that for one day, he only felt sad because he lost himself. His liking and flattering to Li Yu seems to have become his instinct, just as some people know that this bad habit is not good, but cannot give up, he cannot give up Li Yu.
So he was defeated, and he was so desperate that he hid in a lover's house that he dared not see anyone, especially Li Yu.
Every time he saw this man, he would remember how cheap and foolish he had been made of. Li Yu's existence seemed to announce his embarrassing and disgraceful past. As soon as he saw Li Yu, he wanted to slap himself, and he regretted why he could think about their future as carefully and carefully as he was ill. This man obviously never cared about him.
He wasn't that kind of person, and it turned out that he wasn't fit to be such a loving person. Everything now is the end of his life. So now he looks at Li Yu more and suffers.
Jian Sui Ying looked at him coldly. "Li Yu, we're already broken up. Don't come back to me. You have a bright future. What are you doing with my unruly homosexuality? Besides, my mood is almost taken out by you. Once again, you shame me me me. I don't have to go to the street to ask for food. Why do you have the face to appear in front of me?”
Li Yu said excitedly, "Everything is my fault. I know it's no use apologizing to you, so I want to remedy it as much as possible. Brother Jian, I will do everything I can to recover what I have done. You tell me how to do it. I'm willing to do anything. But I can't give up on you. We're both tied up. I'll never admit to breaking up."




Jian Sui Ying scolded and said, "Do you want to keep your respect or not? When did you Li men have such a shameless face to pester a man?"
Li Yu looked pale. "Didn't you always say that one day I would be scarce for you to die and live? You said yes, I like you. I didn't let you go of the truth that you were good to others."
Jian Sui Ying said angrily, "I'm fxcking sick of you! I was blind before I saw you! Why do you like me, you deserve it, you ungrateful wolf! My surname is Jian again how romantic, I will never let myself be deceived again, I am not sorry for anyone, and how much do you like me? Huh? How much do you think its worth? Lao Zi does not care!"
Li Yu wiped his face and forced himself to calm down. He whispered: "Brother Jian, when you're angry, you really can't hear yourself... But it's no use scolding me anyway. I remember communicating with you when we were together, as if there was something else. On the contrary, after we parted, I felt that I knew you better and better." 

He raised his head, frowned tightly and looked dimly over Jian Sui Ying's face. "I always thought you liked me. I'm so old that I seldom have any interest in people or things, but as long as I'm focused, I can stick to it all the time, especially for you. I want you to see how much I can hold on to, and I want you to know that I am sincere...” 

Li Yu said, choking. "Jian Sui Ying, you can be as proud as you can be. I don't think I'm not me now without you. At first you had to get involved in my life, no matter whether I had any opinions or not, now you can't want to pull your legs and go, I won't let you come and go as you want in my life, you have to take me with you. I won't let you go, I won't let you stay with others. You have to spend your life with me Li Yu, even if I spend my entire life to atone for you."
Li Yu was unstable and full of alcohol, but his eyes are very firm and clear.
Jian Sui Ying was shocked by his momentum for a few seconds. Then he came back and took a step backwards. He said ironically, "The two brothers of Li Family are more and more boring than the other one." He turned to walk into the house. He could not stay where he was and confront Li Yu again.
Li Yu sensitively captured what he was saying and he walked behind Jian Sui Ying: "What did my brother tell you?"
Jian Sui Ying didn't intend to respond, but his feet stopped unconsciously. He stood stiff, hesitated for two seconds and turned around suddenly. "Li Yu, when I held you for you, you were disgraced by homosexuality and hid our relationship everywhere. Now we are all like this. You go and do a showdown with your family and your mind is moored. Is it crowded?"
Li Yu opened his mouth and he whispered: "My brother told you that."
"You think I want to know? I don't want to know a punctuation mark about your fxcking business. You two brothers go home and talk it over. Close the door and settle your own business. Don't fxck me.
Li Yu said in a dumb voice, "When I went home that day, my father wanted to introduce his friend's daughter to me. I refused to see her. He forced me to go. So I told him that I like men. I used to think that even if I used to like Jian Sui Lin, I also felt that one day I would like to marry a wife and have children as normal as my brother's life, but with you I can't. Brother Jian, whether you forgive me or not, I won't look for anybody else, so this step I will take sooner or later. I just didn't expect my brother to guess it was you."
"Are you sick?" said Jian Sui Ying, trembling.
Even his wandering playboy did not tell his father that he liked men in person, even though his father knew, but this layer of paper is not broken, he can deal with a year as a year.
How can Li Yu do so brazenly? He was as determined as he was to do anything. He said he didn't like him. He had never given him any hope in the whole they were together, even when he said he wanted to scam him, so he came and showdown in front of the whole family when he said he liked him.
When he first met Li Yu, he only felt that he was beautiful and sexy, especially his light and aloof temperament. He never imagined that Li Yu was thorny all over and could not be touched. If he changed to someone else, his heart would be full of lust, and he would be defeated if he met a desert cactus like Li Yu. Unfortunately, it was him, who had been pushing up all the time, even though he had not been killed, so he had the privilege to see the insidious and ruthless side of his normally silent and decent son.
Speaking of all his sinful debts, Li Yu's heart has not been able to calm down since he knew he was out of the closet with his family.
Li Yu did something he never thought of doing in the past. For him, it was impossible to say that he had no feeling at all.
Li Yu's indifference, his desperation and his desperation have made him confused. Li Yu cut off his own back road to heterosexuality to express his position to him, but why should he mercifully take over because Li Yu has no way out? How can he let himself fool once more?
He just wants to never see him again, to live his own life well, and to be alone with others.
Li Yu shook his head. "I thought calmly. I like you. I won't be with anyone else." He paused, looked at the door behind Jian Sui Ying and said bitterly, "You can't be with anybody else."
Jian Sui Ying took a deep look at him, turned stiffly, opened the door quickly, and shut Li Yu outside. After he entered the house, he brought out all the alcohol in the house. It was a good thing to drink too much before he could fall asleep.
Xiao Zhu unexpectedly confronted two drunks when he came home from work.
One was sitting at the door of his house, wrapped in clothes, frozen without a trace of blood on his face, and fell asleep as if he were dead.




One leaned on the sofa, the heat seemed to evaporate all the moisture in the room, and the alcohol smelled in the air that was not circulating at all, almost suffocating him.

                                   PREVIOUS  -  CHAPTERS HOME  -  NEXT


Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive