Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 65: The scam exposed!

You’re In Love With An Idiot《你却爱着一个傻逼》Que Ai Zhao Yi Ge Shao       

Chapter 65: The scam exposed!

Although Jian Sui Ying holds most of the company's shares, most projects only need his final say, but such a big investment is still need to be decided by the shareholders' meeting. Jian Sui Ying himself is inclined to do a big job. Although the amount of investment in this project is large, but the risk is within control, and the return is attractive, and can make this company rise to a new level.

But he did not show his will on any occasion.
Several executives of the company have fragmented shares, and because they are familiar with the company's operation, although they have no voting rights at shareholder meetings, they have a voice. He does not intend to reveal his intentions to these people, but hopes to see a variety of constructive and far-sighted opinions. Jian Sui Ying is bold but not reckless. If most people were really against investment that day, he could not go his own way.
Recently, Jian Sui Ying's life has been quite nourishing. Maybe it's because Li Yu was so enthusiastic about him compare to the last time. He was happy in the shopping mall. It's inevitable that he would be a little fluffy. Even when he was disgusted with the land in the Beihai, he was too lazy to take care of it because he was overwhelmed and thought a lot calmly.
For a month in a row, he had not seen Jian Sui Lin, and Li Yu never mentioned to him. Before Jian Sui Lin would dare call him every other time he had nothing to do, but now he dared not even send a text message. He thought carefully that day, he was probably frightened this kid.
He felt that it would be impossible to go on like this. He had to talk to Little Lin Zi.
The scene of the two men holding hands was still waving in front of him that day. In fact, he was more afraid that Little Lin Zi liked Li Yu than Li Yu liked Little Lin Zi. The Jian Family can point to Little Lin Zi's heirloom succession. If this boy dares to learn what Jian is doing as a homosexual, he can't let him go. He must kill the homosexuality issue when it’s in its infancy.
So he picked out a day in a good mood to make sure that he could talk to Little Lin Zi without losing his cool. He called him and said directly that he wanted to talk to him on the phone.




Jian Sui Lin has no reason to refuse. He can only agree it with uneasiness.
Jian Sui Ying flipped over his schedule and said, "Let's go home for dinner this Friday."
"Um."
Jian Sui Ying laughed and said, "Don't be so nervous. I won't beat you up."
Jian Sui Lin clenched his fist. "Brother, I have nothing to do with Li Yu."
"I dare you not to have anything to do with my kind of life, you can't be like me, you have to take the right path to marry a wife and have children to carry on the family line, so that our family can't afford you leading this kind of life in vain. Come on, let’s not talk on the phone. Let's go back and talk.”
After hanging up the phone, Jian Sui Ying recalled the scene of the day and estimated that Sui Lin was a terrified child.
Children grow up and don’t act like when they were young, they don't remember revenge. Now he can't beat and scold him casually. They have self-esteem when they grow up and have more heart and more calmness. Although he would never give Little Lin Zi a good face in his whole life, he didn't want to make the brotherhood too rigid. It was no good thing thinking about it.
So he thought about it and decided to buy a new mobile phone for Little Lin Zi and give it a little comfort with a small gift.
At noon on Friday, Jane Da was taking a lunch break in his office when his cell phone rang suddenly.
He was tired of being called while he was sleeping and answered with great impatience.
As soon as he got through there came a tearing cry that almost didn't frighten him out of bed.
"Brother -- save me --"
Jian Sui Ying quickly took the phone away from his ear and twisted his face to recognize the crying over there, as if it was Bai Xin Yu's.
"Brother, save me. I'm wrong. I can't stay in this place for a day. I'm going crazy!"
Jian Sui Ying listened and almost didn't laugh.
Bai Xin Yu also called "Brother, brother and brother" on the other side.
Jian Sui Ying yelled at the receiver, "Shut up, you're screaming!"
There was a sudden hush and a trembling sniff.
Jian Sui Ying "hummed" and said, "You still have the shame to call me. Why did you do it earlier? You're not happy in the army?"
"Brother, I'm sorry for what I did to you. Let me go. I'll never dare again."
"Let go of you? Okay, you spit those three apartments out for me, and I'll get you back right away."
Bai Xin Yu cried out incorrectly. "Brother, this place is really crappy, mobile phones don't have signal, we have to get up at five o'clock every day, and there is not even a woman in place. They always bully me. They look down on me... brother. You let me go back. I beg you."
The boy's direct speech was incoherent, and Jian Sui Ying choked with laughter, making his cheeks sore.
"I told you give me back the houses. Why did you tell me that? Where did you end up? You asked for it yourself. From childhood to adulthood, where did Jian Sui Ying do less for you? You fxcked with my money behind my back. Did your conscience feed the dog or was your brain full of shit? Ah?"
"I'm sorry to you, I'm sorry to you, I didn't want to, but I owed people money, there was a knife is on my neck, I dare not return it, and what  I did is what Little Lin Zi urged me to do, otherwise I wouldn't have the courage -"
"What did you say?" If Jian Sui Ying was like a man struck by lightning, he popped up from his bed. "What did you say just now?"
Bai Xin Yu sobbed, "Brother, the reason I've been hiding from you is not that I'm afraid you'll beat me... No, I'm afraid you'll beat me, but mostly, I dare not lie when I see you, but I dare not tell the truth. I'm afraid.”
"Don't fxck it, what did you say Little Lin Zi just now?" Jian Sui Ying's heart beat so fast that his cold sweat slid down his back.
He had long suspected that Bai Xin Yu, an idiot, would not have had the courage and intelligence to scam his money and ask everyone to help him. Can he do that? But he never doubted Jian Sui Lin.
Bai Xin Yu's words were like a bomb, which set off a storm in his heart. It's like a docile puppy that a man has kept for a long time, but one day he finds out that the dog is actually a wolf and is ready to bite at any time. How can one believe it and accept it?
“Little Lin Zi, Little Lin Zi taught me everything. I still owe my gambling debt. I dare not tell you and my parents that and he knew. He says he can help me, but I can't tell you... Well, the house didn't pass through my hand, he just paid my three million dollars in debt, and then he took them away, and then I, I was afraid you would find me, and so I went abroad. I have been afraid to come back, in addition to fear that you would blame me, but also, I am afraid, I am afraid to tell you this, you would not accept.”
"I'm going to kill you!" Jian Sui Ying roared, "Bai Xin Yu! If you fxcking bird brain, you fxcking should have told me earlier!"
Bai Xin Yu's heart trembled with fear. "Brother, I'm sorry..."




Jian Sui Ying felt cold all over his body, and even a lightweight mobile phone he could not hold on to it.
What Bai Xin Yu said shocked him so much that he really... It's really indigestible.
His brain was like in an electric shock, buzzing and buzzing, and he couldn't recover for half a while.
Bai Xin Yu was still crying over there: "Brother, I beg you, I confess to you, you spare me, I dare not again, you let me go back home brother -"
Jian Sui Ying squeezed out a few words from his teeth, "You silly fool, will stay there forever."

                                   PREVIOUS  -  CHAPTERS HOME  -  NEXT


Comments

  1. Argh I haven’t commented on this story much but it is getting better and better. At first I didn’t line Jian Ge what a sexually harassing bastard but he has grown on me and Li Yu that rapey fucker really doesn’t deserve him. And the little brother!?!?! What a psycho! Let’s all hope Li Yu comes to his senses and comes to the aid of his loyal man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shit's gonna hit the fan now!!! Little Lin better watch himself.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive