Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 62: Regret Is An Aftermath

Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.    

Chapter 62: Regret Is An Aftermath

As promised by Vanessa, Song Ju Han disappeared for a while.

Su Su wanted to ask about Brother Han every day and she didn't dare to speak when she saw the gloomy face on her brother face

The first treatment of Sun Qing chemotherapy was over and she returned home temporarily. He Gu accompanied her to see the four investors, he helped her analyze the situation and have a lot of things to do every day.

Feng Zheng did not give up expressing his heart. He went looking for He Gu from three to five places. It was only because of his usual indifference that his heat was getting lower and lower. After all only a person like Song Ju Han is crazy and reckless, you can't find a second one.

Without Song Ju Han, life seems to have gradually returned to the right track. Occasionally, he saw the news about Song Ju Han on TV. He Gu saw and was able to change the channel calmly, just like it is really a star that has nothing to do with him.

This is good, its the best, them always keeping a distance that means they will not hurt each other, while each quietly live their own life.

After many parties' screening and negotiation, Sun Qing found an ideal investor. The other party is willing to acquire half of the shares at Qin Qing Industrial held by Sun Qing at a price of 26.8 per share, excluding public relations, taxes and other expenses. The transaction was successful and Sun Qing would be able to leave the Li family with more than 200 million net worth.

However, when Sun Qing and Li Family communicated, there was no unexpected opposition.

Probably Li Cheng Xing was too loud. He Gu heard what he was saying when you passed Sun Qing's room. "You have been brainwashed by your son."

Sun Qing was so angry that she hung up the phone.

He Gu felt some anger in his heart, he went in: "Mom, is everything okay?"

Sun Qing waved his hand: "Nothing, I expected it early."

"What does he want?"

Sun Qing said coldly: "He asked me to sell the shares to him, but the price is only two-thirds of what we were offered so how can I sell and still sleep calmly."

"But then you can get out as soon as possible, otherwise your shareholding ratio is equal, he does not agree, you can't sell it."

Sun Qing frowned. "He Gu, I know that you don't look at the money as important that you can say it easily, but this money was hard earned by your mother. How can I give it to him lightly!"

He Gu held Sun Qing's knees and whisper: "Mom, don't be angry, I don't mean that your money is not important. I just think that people always have to make choices, your body is not good..." He sighed. "If you really can't swallow this breath, then we will think of something else."

Sun Qing nodded and tiredly rubbed his forehead: "My money should be left for you. One day when I am gone. I want my children to live comfortably for a lifetime. He Li Chen Xing will not take one more from me."

He Gu can't help it. He would rather not have his own part of the inheritance and hope that his mother will get out of bed as soon as possible, so that money is meaningless to him. It is not meaningful to him. It is not difficult for him to support himself, but he dare not say it. He said: "If you want to sue for divorce."

   Sun Qing was pale and kept his head on his head. He looked uncomfortable. "He can only drag that on for a long time when he is in trouble with the property division. I can't think of a better way."




He Gu patted himself in the temple: "If you can't think of it, you can do things slowly then you can work with him in another form. After all, someone is willing to inject capital, which is good for Qin Qing."

"Well, I will think about it again."

He Gu once again receive the news about Song Ju Han, he was going to perform in a large concert.

Because of the time lapse when Song Ju Han didn't perform. The concert's VIP ticket were sold out in less than a second  and more than 10,000 regular tickets were sold in more than half a minute, creating a new sales record.

Song Ju Han used this facts to prove his unshakable position in the music scene and the gradual recovery of popularity.

"There is a lot of attention in his life." It is said that people like Song Ju Han.

   On the night of the ticket sales, He Gu received a call from Song Ju Han. When he saw the strange number of the caller ID, the first reaction was it was definetly Song Ju Han. According to past experience, if he didn't answer the call, Song Ju Han would call him till he does, so he closed the door and pressed the answer call button.

"He Gu?" Song Ju Han's hoarse voice rang on the phone, with a strong nasal sound, which sounded weak.

He Gu frowned slightly, he held back the question about what was wrong with you he instead said: "Well, you speak."

"I miss you so much."

Song Ju Han's breathing sound through the microphone, felt as if he was caressing He Gu on the face, He Gu can even imagine the heat. He came back to reality: "If there is nothing to say..."

"Don't hang up ... please don't hang." Song Ju Han said slowly, "I... I have a fever, so I can't help it. I promised my mom, never to harass you before the end of the concert, but I can't help it, I may be burnt out... I want to hear your voice."

He Gu clenched his phone and hesitated to hang up.

"Don't hang..." Song Ju Han pleaded, "Just stay with me..say anything."

He Gu indulged for a moment: " I hope you get better."

Song Ju Han sucked his nose: "Is there anything else? I haven't seen you for more than a month. This time its going to be longer than when you went to Europe. I wrote a song for you. When I finish I will sing it to you so you can listen, you used to like to listen to me singing."

He Gu lips trembled slightly. He lowered his head. "I want to hang up, there is no need for you sing..."

"My mom talked to me a lot." Song Ju Han rushed and said, "She said that before I didn't learn how to love someone, I don't deserve to have you. I often thought about it during this time. It turns out... Love can't be so painful. Before, was it not so painful?"

He Gu tightened his grip on the bedding, he subconsciously bent down, resisting the sorrows from his heart and  for how much pain, he knows better than anyone, Song Ju Han, the heart bled its love.

"I understand now, how sad I made you feel. I always did stupid things, always make you sad, no wonder you don't believe me, you don't believe at all..." Song Ju Han voice choked, "Whatever I do for you and how much I like you."

He Gu took a breath and his eyes were red, but his sound was still indifferent: "You should rest well." After saying that he  hanged up the phone quickly.

Yes, he does not believe that, he does not believe that in the entertainment circle in the colorful where one is surrounded by countless enchanting beauty, Song Ju Han, will be loyal to him for a lifetime, even if Song Ju Han really loves him now, this favorite preservation period. How long can it last?

Maybe Song He and Vanessa  were originally loyal to their marriage, but it was only a long time and the human heart has changed. It has become a situation of mutual interference. It seems to be free and easy and only oneself knows it. Song Ju Han has such a pair of parents, they are such realistic and three-dimensional examples. If he and Song Ju Han are together, he can already see that after a few years, they will step on Song Ju Han's parents footsteps. At that time, he could not compromise with the " fuck buddy".

That is what he can't tolerate. If he wants a partner, it must be them alone.

Or not.

A few days later, he took the opportunity to take Su Su from class. Su Su said in the car: "Brother, Brother Han is going to have a concert, you know?"




"Yeah."

"So can I go?"

"No." He Gu didn't look back in front of her. "I won't go and you are too young to go alone."

Su Su said quietly: "But I really want to go."

"When you grow up you can go."

"Then can I watch the live broadcast?"

"……Ok."

   When the car drove into the community, Su Su suddenly slammed on the seat: "Brother Han, that is his car! His freaking car!"

He Gu saw Song Ju Han's private car. He stepped on the throttle almost conditioned to flee and hesitated for a moment before he drove in.

He Gu got off the car and Su Su couldn't wait to jump.

The door of the private car opened and Song Ju Han walked down with a cap and a mask.

"Brother Han!" Su Su rushed up and hugged him.

Song Ju Han touched her head: "Su Su, I have a cold, it will be transmitted to you, you should go upstairs first."

"I am not afraid." Su Su refused to hold Song Ju Han. "I really want to see your concert."

He Gu coughed lightly: "Su Su, go upstairs."

Su Su reluctantly loosened Song Ju Han, bowed her head and went downstairs in disappointment.

Song Ju Han saw no one was around and took off his mask, revealing a face that was obviously thin and sloppy. He was pale and the five features that were perfected by the knife lines were smeared with a bit of morbid paleness.

The two men looked at each other for a few seconds and Song Ju Han took out an envelope from his pocket: "This is a concert..."

"I won't go." He Gu whispered.

Song Ju Han's hand was in the air and he licked his lips: "Su Su wants to go."

"She is too small to be suitable for such a messy environment."

"This concert is my biggest concert." Song Ju Han looked deeply at what happened. "Since you have gone to all of them before, don't miss this time."

"I really hope that I missed your last concert."

Song Ju Han thought of something, his eyes dimmed a few points: "I'm sorry, I was..."

"You don't have to apologize, there is no need to explain. You didn't do anything at the time." He Gu bowed his head. "You are ill, go back and Vanessa  will worry."

"She knows that I came here." Song Ju Han took the ticket and stretched out his hand. It wasn't taken and he didn't shrink back. It ended up falling down, but his eyes were not willing to move away from the face. He looked almost greedily. He Gu, felt the air seems to be gentle, he desperately wants to say something, say something that can be fixed, "I know your mom is in contact with the investment company, she is satisfied with the offer?"

"Satisfied." He Gu whispered, "But things are not that simple, no matter what, thank you for the matching company."

"What do you mean?"

"It involves ... some factors on her side, it will take a step and take a step."

"If there is something you need help, even though you can't say it, I can help you."

He Gu shook his head.

"Why?" Song Ju Han took a step forward pressing the desire in his heart.

He Gu upper part of the body retracted like a reflex.

   The look of the guard tense cut Song Ju Han deeply. He paused and turned his face and his nose was gently agitated.

He Gu panicked in his heart, he said: "I am going back." He passed him to go upstairs.




When passing by Song Ju Han, Song Ju Han grabbed his arm and said: "Just tell me a little while, do I make you unbearable?."

"...Do we have anything to say?"

Song Ju Han clenched his lips and almost used all his willpower to loosen the hand.

He Gu walked back to the door.

Song Ju Han looked at the front with a hollow look and felt that the world was slowly melting in front of his eyes.

He hated that he didn't find out earlier, how much He Gu was important to him. 

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.      

Comments

  1. my heart is breaking apart.. this novel really made me woke up and see the other side face of the world. And now I'm thinking that i am so blessed that i didn't get to experience this kind of devastating feeling. They love each other so much, no doubt about that, but they're using their brain more than their hearts desire..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i really pity SJH at the beginning in wanted him to suffer a lot but now that he is suffering i cant see him like this and i can't get angry at He Gu also its really frustating

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive