Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 63: Ai He Gu= Why Love A Sinner or Love He Gu

Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.    

Chapter 63: Ai He Gu= Why Love A Sinner or Love He Gu

He Gu went upstairs and found that the door was not closed. When he entered the house, Su Su was about to come down from the balcony.

"Su Su." He Gu cried out.

Su Su shook her hands and jumped directly from above.

He Gu rushed  over and hugged her: "What do you think you were doing climbing the balcony..." He Gu reacted to what Su Su was doing.

Su Su patted her elbows and knees that were numb. At this time, because of the guilty conscience, He Gu could not complain.

He Gu looked at her with blaming eyes: "What do you look like that when you do this, girls are supposed to act like little ladies."

Su Su said "oh", and ran away, ran to the door of the bedroom and suddenly turned back, whispered: "Brother, you promised that I can watch live TV, right?"

He Gu nodded.

   The negotiations between Sun Qing and Li Family were not smooth. She suspected that the telephone communication efficiency was too low. She planned to go back to Shanghai and He Gu said that he will to go with her, but she refused.

He Gu didn't understand: "You just gotten out of the hospital if I am so close to you. I can take care of you with you."

Sun Qing was playing with a wig in the mirror: "No, there needs someone to be at this place, there is someone to take care of me there you are here to stay here look at Su Su."

"You both quarreled with Li Chen Xing last time. It is also angry to go back. If there is anything to talk about, it is better to talk about it."

Sun Qing turned to look at him and smiled slightly: "They are biased against you. When you go, things will only get worse. Recently, Li Chen Xing has been soft with me. I will not take the element back and let him use it. It's a good thing, but I can't bring you back to stimulate them, so I'll go on my own. If you want to listen, you'll be obedient."

He Gu shook his head: "Mom, you are too stubborn."

"You still have to listen to me." Sun Qing patted his back. "I hope I can bring you good news."

After Sun Qing left, He Gu would talk to her every day, but he could feel that she did not want to mention the progress of the negotiations. She always avoided the weight and made it more worrying for him.

In a twinkling of an eye, the hot summer vacation was coming to an end and Song Ju Han's concert will be held on the day of late summer.

Su Su bought a lot of snacks and was more excited about the concert than the holiday season. He Gu really wanted his mother to be at home, so that he didn't have to face his TV with a red face, but he has already promised Su Su.

"Is the sketching job finished?"

Su Su said: "Yes I'm watching this."

"You must be asleep at no more than ten."

"The concert will be over at half past nine." Su Su sat on the sofa a few times, staring at the TV intently, excitedly like a bird.

Some videos before the concert start were being played on the TV. The crowds on the scene surged, because there were too many cars and people in front of the stadium, many traffic police were diverting traffic.

For the first half of the year, Song Ju Han was mostly doing charity performance. He did not perform a new song and did not have any big moves. However, this concert will start with three new songs. The fans were enthusiastic and ready to welcome their god return. And the media that used to ridicule him when he was in trouble were rushing to praise again.

He Gu said: "You don't want to be too noisy, it will ilk the neighbors."

"Know that!" Su Su saw him go. "Brother, don't you want to watch?"

"I'm going to read a book." He Gu closed the door to the bedroom.

He leaned on the bed and took out the recently published science book on astrophysics. He tried to read a few lines of words, but found that he could not see the words at all.

He heard the sound from the outside TV, he knew that the concert started and Su Su was happily singing along.

It didn't take long for the music to sound. Although he couldn't hear anything, the tunes were very familiar. It was a song he had heard repeatedly. The song was the first top in the six-week Chinese music charts.

Song Ju Han was right, he won the award and his goal was almost realized.

At his age, he has got everything that others have pursued throughout his life. No wonder he is so proud.

He Gu took out the earphones and stuff them into his ear, but the outside voice was still noisy ringing into the tympanic membrane, so that he couldn't stop it. He simply opened the phone and wanted to put a song to listen. He picked up the phone and stopped. He thought of it, the songs on his mobile phone are all Song Ju Han. He was a little annoyed and went to search for an English album from the Internet and put it up.

The world is finally quiet.

The book was more and more boring and the words were difficult to understand which made him feel extremely bored. His mind was chaotic, as if the outside world was a broken world. He blocked everything with headphones, but it was just blocked the stop thinking did not happen.

He understands why he can face Song Ju Han indifferently, but he cannot calm down when Song Ju Han sings. Song Ju Han songs have always been his a hard-won obsession, which was the one that was deeply implanted in his heart that afternoon, seven years ago and could never be removed. Because no matter what he does, he can't forget the goodness of that afternoon.

He sighed, put down the book, leaned back on the bed, staring blankly at the white wall, his thoughts gradually became chaotic, his eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. Finally, he was lying on the bed and accidentally fell asleep.

He doesn't know how long it took. A loud noise awakened him from his sleep. He opened his eyes violently. The whole person bounced up. Only Su Su rushed in with a flustered face and shouted: "Brother, come on. !"

He Gu was annoyed: "What is your hurry, did I not say..."

Su Su rushed up and pulled his arm: "Brother, come on!"

"What are you doing?"

Su Su did not know where the strength came from and she even pulled him off the bed and dragged him to the living room.

He Gu just wanted to reprimand her, then the perfect face belonging to Song Ju Han on the big-size TV in the living room crashed into his eyes without warning and he suddenly felt a little worried.

Song Ju Han was swaying, his face filled with sweat, reflecting his skin that was exceptionally clean. He looked tired, but his breathing was calm. He said: "Please listen to the last song, "Love He Gu."




Su Su shook his arm so hard and said excitedly: "He said that there is a song that was not in the plan, going to be sing to a person! It is you, my brother, he is going to sing it to you!"

That is completely stupid.

Is Song Ju Han crazy? So obvious... It maybe homophonic, the media and fans will be able to explode soon. No, it is his self-love, this song is not necessarily written to him.

1]... 爱= ai = love , 何= He= why or what, 辜= Gu= sin....so 爱何辜 could mean Why Love is a Sin or just means I love He Gu.... Chinese can use verbs nouns as names...

But he immediately remembered what Song Ju Han said when he last met.

   Everyone from Song Ju Han team went down. He sat on a high chair, touched the ground with long legs and held a guitar in his arms. In front of him was the microphone. The super-large led screen on the stage background was extinguished, all fancy. The cool lighting effects were gone, only a round of white light hit him. On the dark stage, he looked lonely and small, as if he was left alone in the world.

The entire stadium was quiet.

He Gu and Su Su were also quiet and even the atmosphere was so tight that they did not dare to breathe.

Song Ju Han fiddled with the guitar and his mouth opened. The lazy and sexual--the voice full of sensation was as Ju Han signage, but it was additionally injected with a sense of sadness that could not be found.

"Love He Gu"

They say that love makes people difficult to move

They said that entering into one is the fool errand is too deep and will lead to inevitable tragedy

I have heard a lot about love.

I sang too many songs full of love.

And I never know what love is.

Numerous soul pains in the world

There are thousands of affectionate pieces

I used to sneer at those impulses.

I thought they were just talking about it.

And I still don't understand what love is.

Love

When I miss the expectations in your eyes

Missing the joys and sorrows in your world

I missed love

Missed you

Love

When I squandered your love

Always thought that you will not leave

I missed love

Missed you

Love

Can be lingering like honey

Bloodthirsty

You said that you paid the wrong feelings and left the cold back.

I heard the fall of spring flowers because I missed it.

Seeking no words into words

Love can't cut and be piece of love

Maybe I still don't understand what is love.

When you first see it, your eyes are like stars.

How many nights do I turn to dream memories?

If time goes backwards, it will bring back the old things.

Thousands of sails always do not hesitate




Maybe I can read what is love

Love

When I miss the expectations in your eyes

Missing the joys and sorrows of your world

I missed love

Missed you

Love

When I squandered your love

Always thought that you will not leave

I missed love

Missed you

Love

Can be lingering like honey

Bloodthirsty

My love

I already know what love is.

Where are you?

... It was a sad heartbreaking song. It was different from Song Ju Han's past style, but he sang with the depth of emotion he had never had before.

At the end of the song, the stadium is still quiet.

Song Ju Han smiled lightly, adjusted the microphone and whispered, "Is it nice?"

  Only the screaming sounds were heard, most people are still in shock, because anyone who has paid attention to Song Ju Han's big news will have unlimited imagination about the song's title.

   Song Ju Han bowed his head, silenced for a few seconds, then raised his head and the eyes shot a firm light: "I fell in love with someone."

The audience was in awe.

"This song was written for him. Although he is not here, I know that someone will tell him."

He Gu stood stiffly and his eyes were fixed on TV.

"This year had the biggest change in my life. I have experienced a lot of things, good, bad and mostly bad." He said then he smiled.

There was also laughter from the audience.

"The worst thing is that I lost a very loving person and I have only been awake from my intoxication now." Song Ju Han put the guitar on the side of the chair and stood up. "I have done a lot of wrong things, stupid things, thinking. I think I am a jerk, but I can't change the past, but at least, I can change the future."

Su Su looked up and saw He Gu frozen and she quietly held his hand with her little hand.

"I have been resting for a long time this year. Since I debuted, I have not had such a long free time, which allowed me to settle down and think. I sang songs for many years, for various purposes, for money, for prizes, In order to compete and for public welfare, I sang mixed with too many purposes, so that I forgot the reason why I originally decided to sing, but I want to sing, I want others to listen, but I have not been able to find it for a long time, I strongly want to sing. The desire to listen to others - hope."

"Fortunately, I have found that person now, every song I want to song I want to let him listen, I want to share that with him, as long as I can convey my song to the right person, 10,000 people listen or one person. What is the difference?"

   Song Ju Han ignored the turmoil in the audience, as if he was in his own world, his eyes were but gentle: "In my life, there are three things that are most important, parents, music and him, but I only let him down, only let him hurt. I think, I should also taste the taste of love, just like the one he tasted, so..."

 He took a deep breath. "Today's concert is my farewell concert."

The audience was silent for half a second and then they were screaming like a mad mad cows voices rushing through the sky.

Song Ju Han was silent for a moment, waiting for the wave to pass and continued: "From today and onwards, I will bid farewell to the stage I love, turn to work behind the scenes, I will only sing to him alone until he is willing to listen until he is willing to forgive me. I am sorry to you my fans, but I gave too much time to the music and gave it to you. Now I want to give it to him only, I hope everyone can understand my decision."

There was a wave of cries from the stadium and the scene was chaotic.

Su Su took a breath of cold air and her eyes were red: "Brother..."

He Gu felt  that he has been punched in the chest and the whole body is numb.

Song Ju Han... What are you doing? What are you trying to say?

 No longer singing? !

Even if there is an arrogance in Song Ju Han, there seems to be nothing in Song Ju Han's eyes that scream arrogance now, there is also everyone who knows what he regards as sacred in his life, that is music.

He loves the stage and loves everyone  madly singing his songs. He can sleep and wake up for the sake of writing songs. He can go sleeplessly in order to rehearse, so that one is going to turn behind the scenes? !

He Gu mobile phone rang, he recovered from the shock, but his thoughts could not be removed from the TV. The lens magnified Song Ju Han's face, Song Ju Han looked at the camera and the deep eyes were melancholy and affectionate. He Gu thought he is watching himself, even if they are separated by more than ten kilometers.

Song Ju Han stared at the camera for a moment, then bowed deeply to the audience, threw a scream of a wolf and left without hesitation.

   He Gu mobile phone is still ringing on the ground, Su Su took a look, sucked his nose and said: "Brother, it's Zhuang Jie Yu, do you want to pick up?"

He Gu turned back to the room and slammed the door.

Crazy, all crazy, Song Ju Han crazy.

Song Ju Han is equivalent to crazy for appearing in front of the National TV and then immediately announce his withdrawal from the music scene. He Gu could not imagine how wonderful the news of tomorrow would be. He always knew that Song Ju Han was a daring person, but he did not expect him to do this.

The consequences.

Dedicated to his own future, bid farewell to the favorite stage, just for...him?

Such a huge crazy "fruit", he did not want to be that "cause"!

When he remembered what Song Ju Han said, "I should also taste the taste of love, as he has tasted."

This is the purpose of Song Ju Han? He thinks that by doing these things the two of them can be evened out?

This selfish, savage bastard.

Su Su was knocking on the door with concern: "Brother, brother, are you okay?"

He Gu wiped his face hard and gradually calmed down. When he opened the door, he had recovered his normal appearance. He took the phone from Su Su's hand: "I am fine, it's almost ten o'clock, you should go to sleep. "

Su Su looked at him like a chicken, not moving.

"Well? Sleep."

"Brother, you are all... Are you not responding? Brother Han confessed to you on TV."

"Don't say that, he's just..."




"I know I am just small but I am not stupid!" Su Su shouted. "He is telling you that the song is "Why is love A Sin" and the homonym is Love He Gu..."

"Okay." He Gu hrld her head and sighed, "That's his business, it has nothing to do with us, now you go to sleep."

"How can it be irrelevant!" Su Su had to cry.

He Gu frowned: "Go to sleep, don't you listen to your brother anymore?"

Su Su pushed his hand and ran away angrily.

He Gu turn to lean against the wall and sighed a long breath and the whole person could not stop shuddering.

Love He Gu?

Bastard, come... 

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.      

Comments

  1. My heart... Almost broken to read this part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im actually touched with the song, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haber realmente a ustedes les conmovió? A mi no, a mi pareció completa manipulación total, no le encontré nada lindo, bueno este no es mi tipo de historia. Pero la leo porque
    1. Es fluida, y fácil de leer
    2. La trama no es mala
    3. Esta completa
    Pero enserio no me gusta esto, si alguien te ha violado como 3 veces, te fuerza, de oprime, te acaba, esperan que se vuelva síndrome de estocolmo? Buenos la terminaré, e intentaré no analizar tanto, osea es historia (pero se que esto si pasa en la vida real)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the true version of scum gong abuses cheap shou then cheap shou abusing the scum gong story..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ju Han stop being a jerk till the end... When will you learn to stop? When he gu dies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaha yes of course, if i was emotionally, verbally and mentally abused, almost got killed, raped again and again, imprisoned in an island with nowhere to run, and had the safety and source of income of my own family and the people around me was used just so I can't resist.

    Yes of course I'll be touched and forgive you if you sing me a song, stand in the stage and declared to ur fans you'll be quitting ur career for me. i mean who wouldn't dare to forgive you yeah? Haha afterall i loved u for seven years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think I'm also being mentally deficit, im so mad but intoxicated with this terrifying romance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive