Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 60: The Sensible Twink

Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.   

Chapter 60: The Sensible Twink

Song Ju Han stayed with them at the home for several days and refused to go. He Gu can only go to Zhuang Jie Yu when he went to give his mother a meal.

After half a year, Zhuang Jie Yu seems to have matured. The skeleton gradually has a manlier appearance. As the he becomes more popular, the star temperament becomes more and more obvious and the whole person looks different.

However, as soon as he opened his mouth, he immediately returned to his original form: "Uncleeeee Heeeee!" He hugged him and slammed his back.

He Gu coughed twice.

Zhuang Jie Yu laughed a big laugh: "Hey, how can you be so weak?"

"How can I be weak?" He Gu kneel down from his own body and looked at him up and down, laughing: "You seems to be a little stronger."

"I am doing fitness every day." Zhuang Jie Yu touched his chin. "Now, the popularity of Tong Yanju---milk knows, if this tender face is matched with eight abdominal muscles, hehe." His mouth was grinning in corners.

"Well, fitness is good."

Zhuang Jie Yu slanted at him: "Cough, honestly, you and the fox man on the photo, what happened?"

"We are friends."

"Bullshit, I don't believe it, how do you know him?"

"When I went to Europe to play, I drove in his car."

Zhuang Jie Yu eyes straightened: "I can't see it, Uncle He, you finally did something like a green and young gay."

He Gu was helpless: "Not what you think, I just used his car at the beginning, the travel agency gave arrangements."

Zhang Jie Yu said. "Oh, 'in the beginning', then what? Well? Later?"

He Gu was being embarrassed to say it: "He...the man is good in bed."

"Aah." Zhuang Jie Yu gave a grin. "Is he 1 or 0? Looking at the block just like you."

"0." He Gu didn't know why you came to be questioned by Zhuang Jie Yu.

1].....0= bottom , 1= top

"You didn't dare to top me when I asked!" Zhuang Jie Yu suddenly screamed. "He better be handsome than me! Show me photos!"

He Gu sighed: "Don't make trouble."

Zhuang Jie Yu rushed to him and yelled: "Why can't you do me? Is it  because I can't compare with him? Show me photos, I won't accept it."

He Gu grab his shoulder and push him away then he seriously said: "Jie, don't make trouble, you are my friend, its not the same."

Zhuang Jie Yu looked at him with disappointment: "I obviously knew you first."

"Well, wasn't someone dying to eat a hot pot, let's go eat hot pot."

"When I change my clothes, yes, how can Gu's phone not  be working? Has he changed the number?"

He Gu said: "He went to Singapore."

     Because he was not in their a circle, Zhuang Jie Yu does not know about Gu Qing Pei's photos and the two have not contacted for a long time, so he has no knowledge of all the changes that Gu Qing Pei has experienced in the past six months.

"Ah? How come he went to Singapore suddenly?"




"Work tansfer." He Gu thought about it, added a sentence, "Hey.... you want to contact him, send him an email."

"Oh, awesome, Singapore is close to the country, it's good, I still want him to come back for dinner."

He Gu secretly sighed. Before Gu Qing Pei left, he made a phone call with him, but he was busy with his mother running the hospital. He didn't even have a chance to see him before he left. He only hoped that Gu Qing Pei could get rid of the dark clouds of the capital and be able to sail again in the new environment.

Zhuang Jie Yu entered the room and changed clothes and put on a hat and sunglasses: "Lets go."

"You must be armed now when you go out."

"Hey, I'm famous now, no way." Then he laughed.

"What do you do when you eat and bring sunglasses inside the restaurant?"

"No, let's go to that restaurant and its like am a model. Most of them are people in the circle. No one shoots photos when they enter the restaurant."

The place where they ate was a fashionable hot pot restaurant and the decoration style was somewhat magical. He Gu felt so old-fashioned that when he see this style of demon, he feel that there is no traditional hot pot restaurant, but he did not say anything.

But Zhuang Jie Yu saw it: "This is delicious, I want to eat it if I don't want to eat it."

"Well, if you like it."

   When the two men walked into the restaurant, Zhuang Jie Yu gave a look at the sunglasses and said hello to the foreman. Obviously, the foreman took them to the box.

When passing through the toilet, a young man just came out from the inside and the three almost ran into each other.

"Hey, are you? Zhou Xiang?" Zhuang Jie Yu looked surprised.

1]... I think he is supposed to appear in Professional Double.

The person named Zhou Xiang looked up and nodded. "Hello."

He Gu looked at him, he was handsome, tall and straight and his temperament was very clean, but his eyes were filled with melancholy that was completely incompatible with his age.

"Is Brother Xiu coming? I will say hello."

Zhou Xiang seems to be a bit embarrassed: "I came with the crew."

"Oh, see you back." Zhuang Jie Yu immediately lost interest in him.

   When the two entered the box, Zhuang Jie Yu pushed the hat and pulled the menu and ordered. He looked at him and said casually: "Uncle He, how do you think the man just looked?"

"Quite handsome."

Zhuang Jie Yu wrinkled his frown: "Alright, that's it, is he far worse than me?"

"Well, what's wrong?"

"He is a man for Ming Xiu." Zhuang Jie Yu pre-selected a lot of dishes and handed the list to him.

"What do you know?" He Gu said: "You can do it, I am free."

"Yeah, I have been cooperating with Song Ju Han for a while ago. You should know?"

"Know it." The actor had a good-looking face that he could never forget, but his temperament was too cold.

"Hey, I like Yan Ming Xiu very well, but he is so handsome, but he actually has the man, it is a small model, Wudi." Zhuang Jie  mouth make a kissy gesture meaning just that.

"What happened?"

"You don't know, Yan Ming Xiu's background is big. Two years ago, he suddenly participated into the entertainment circle. All of them were dramas by big directors. He had a fire, but  never participated in any announcements and interviews. He only made movies and had great influence. The advertisement, how many people in the circle wanted to tie him up with them but he only picked the powerful people to cooperate with. The last time we were in a drama group, I tried to hook up with him several times and thought that he was not gay and the result was in the blink of an eye... "Zhuang Jie Yu snorted. "I can't compare with that man we just passed."

He Gu can say the same thing: "The appearance is not the most important, maybe he has a better personality."

"Take it down." Zhuang Jie Yu sighed. "My philatelic list has to be crossed out again."

"What?"

"Philately." Zhuang Jie Yu gave a "snap", "You can't even understand this."

He Gu shook his head.

"That is..." Zhuang Jie Yu said with annoyance, "Oh, forget it. Anyway, you and Yan Ming Xiu are both men who I want to sleep with. As a result, you all blinked and ignored me, so I will remove you from the people I want to screw with list, understood?"

He Gu nod his helplessly. Although he could not accept Zhuang Jie Yu's lifestyle, he understood the difference between everyone.

The side dishes came up very quickly and the two chatted while eating.

Zhuang Jie Yu asked: "You have been accompanying your mom recently?"

"Well, I have to take care of my sister."

"You workaholic suddenly became such a homemaker, I am not used to it, then what are your plans for the future?"

"When my mother's chemotherapy is over, I want to..." He Gu wanted to say that I wanted to go Shanghai with them, but suddenly remembered Song Ju Han. Song Ju Han will not let him go anywhere far from h. In the past, Song Ju Han banned his heart. Now he has banned his body, tossed for so long and returned to the original place.

"Are you okay there Uncle?"

He Gu casually: "Let's talk about it later, it doesn't matter."

"That... feelings?" Zhuang Jie Yu said with a grin. "The man who came to you, are you planning to settle down?"

He Gu shook his head: "After his summer vacation, he will go to the United States to study."

"Ah?" Zhuang Jie Yu raised an eyebrow and deliberately teased. "So I still have hope."

He Gu smiled.

Zhuang Jie Yu also smiled and his tone became serious: "Uncle He, really, really, I hope that you can find someone, talk about love, you should enjoy the feeling of being loved. Instead of paying for sacrifices, especially for someone who is totally unworthy."

He Gu nodded and no longer want to continue this topic: "Follow it."

"I know that you don't like me. This is not stable. I know a lot of good men. Can I introduce them to you?"

"No, I don't think about it now."

Zhuang Jie Yu put down the chopsticks: "You have no thoughts then you can't forget Song Ju Han."

He Gu felt that there is no relationship chances left in him.

"Song Ju Han's movements over the past six months are very strange. After the accident, the he has slipped a lot, but the position in the circle has not been shaken, but his whole person has changed. He told people around him that he wants to close his heart. I guessed it again. I guessed that the person who could let him close his heart could only be you. Ou Taining shared a photo and I confirmed it." Zhuang Jie Yu was paused. "But, brother, you should never trust him."




He Gu looked at him, his face with no expression.

Zhuang Jie Yu shook his hand hard: "You listen to me, he is Song Ju Han. When he was born, there are countless people who loved him. Even if he is seventy or eighty, his appearance is no longer there and there will be young meat sent up to him to enjoy. You are also a man, you should understand, not to mention the man in the chaos of the entertainment circle, in fact, I guessed that, since you two are not broken then Ou Taining would not take that photo to retaliates against Song Ju Han, I don't know how he performed now, but it is all pretense, he can't last long."

He Gu smile with a mockery: "I know."

"You two are two old news, strong together, the injured are you, what can he lose, he has everything." Zhuang Jie Yu looked at what, there is a trace of distress, "Brother, I want to see you happy, don't trust him anymore."

He Gu say indifferently: "I will not believe him again."

After returning home after dinner, Song Ju Han and Su Su were playing with puzzles. When they saw the door open, they both raised their heads and their eyes brightened.

It feels a bit interesting.

"Brother." Su Su rushed over and hugged his waist. The whole person hung on him and leaned back on her small head and said, "He Gu was coming back so late today?"

"Going to dinner with friends."

Song Ju Han immediately asked: "Who."

"Zhuang Jie Yu." He Gu did not hesitate to return.

Song Ju Han frowned, but eventually resisted and said nothing.

"Didn't you say that you will bring him to play with me?"

"He is too busy and he has no time." He Gu correct her body. "So late, you should go to sleep and tomorrow you will take a break and I take you to see your mother."

"Freaking good!" Su Su called, "Brother Han good night." After she finished she went running back to the room.

Song Ju Han stood up: "You came back so late, Su Su has been asking."

"Occasionally I do go out." He Gu didn't look at him, went straight to the room, took the clothes and went to the bathroom.

Song Ju Han has been staring at his back until it disappeared.

He Gu washed away the hot pot taste and he felt a lot easier. When he returned to the bedroom, he saw Song Ju Han sitting on the bed and looking at him.

He Gu didn't care about it. He took the book on the bed and went to the living room to read it for a while.

"He Gu?" Song Ju Han walked to his side and the big hand gently pushed the door of the bedroom and locked it.

When he heard the sound of the lock, He Gu was already prepared. He put down the book and looked at Song Ju Han calmly.

In the past two months, Song Ju Han's injury has been almost perfect. Apart from having to work out, he will stay at his home at other times and he will come back no matter how late at night.

Holding him to sleep every day, he can feel the heat and longing from Song Ju Han. It led to a lot of cold showers in the middle of the night. It is not easy for this person to endure so many days.

"He Gu why are you friends with Zhuang Jie Yu?" Song Ju Han said hard.

"He is very fun to be around." Zhuang Jie Yu is a very infectious person. It is very interesting to chat with him. It is very easy to be around him. It is probably because his character is too stuffy. When he meets such a person, he will It seems that he found a comedy that I can always laugh out easily.

But Song Ju Han didn't buy it. He narrowed his eyes. "Are you sleeping with him?"

He Gu looked at Ju Han: "The two gays must go to bed when they are close with each other, that is you not me."

Song Ju Han swallowed and changed his face: "He better not, I don't have that mind to let go of someone who dares to touch you."

He Gu pushed him away and went to the bedroom

Song Ju Han held the door with his hand and prevented him from leaving.

He Gu bowed his head for a moment, then turned around and waited for what Song Ju Han will said or did.

Song Ju Han stroked his ear and seemed to have made a big determination: "You said... and Zhou He Yi did it was very comfortable, is it?"

He Gu frowned: "You are looking for something, let's go out and solve, my sister..."

Song Ju Han gritted his teeth: "You will answer me, yes or not."

"Yes." He Gu yelled

Song Ju Han's eyes shot with anger and he nodded. "Yes, good." He threw something out of his pocket and threw it into the bed.

He Gu took a glance at it, it was a bottoming kit---complete set and he looked at Song Ju Han without fear.

Song Ju Han also looked directly at him: " I will be your Bottom."

He Gu made all sorts of preparations, but he did not expect Song Ju Han to say these five words, he was stunned.

Song Ju Han's lips slightly trembled. It seems that every word is very difficult to come out: "Zhou He Yi, Zhuang Jie Yu... I know what you are thinking. If you change the way you want to feel fresh and feel good, then I can give you me. Don't go find someone else, you can f*ck me."

He Gu felt his brain go a bit awkward, he stiffened for a moment, said: "Do you think we are like this today because I was looking for something new and fresh?" He deliberately emphasized the word "I".

Song Ju Han heard the words, he did not dare to look at He Gu eyes: "I know that you can't accept me now, if you can, you can accept me, I can."

"I can't." He Gu said it categorically, "Song Ju Han, you are not a pure gay, you feel like being shameful and inferior if your were bottoming for a man, but I don't think it is the same I felt love from it, it was never a problem for me. The object is the problem."

Song Ju Han slowly turned his face and stared at him with red eyes: "You... can't? I sent my ass in front of you and you wont?"

He Gu say with a blank expression: "You said you wouldn't force me."

Song Ju Han's expression mixed with shock, sadness, humiliation, anger and the good looks were distorted to be indescribable: "... Am I worse than them? I am worse than them? I am worse than them? I can't match them!"

"Two things are too far separately." He Gu pushed him away, "Sleep."

Song Ju Han grabbed his waist and pulled him on the bed.

After a moment of whirlwind, there was only Song Ju Han's eyes's grief and indignation.

Song Ju Han said: "whatever I am doing, you will always be so indifferent?"

He Gu didn't know how to answer this question. Because his once-warm blood was frozen into ice, the taste was really painful and he was taught what would happen if he dare to thaw.

Song Ju Han kissed his lips, he doesn't know if he was telling He Gu or he was saying  to himself: "What do I have to do, so that you will come back."

He Gu had a sad feeling in his heart, but he didn't want to say a word.

Just when the two were deadlocked, the doorbell suddenly rang.

So late, who will ring the doorbell?

He Gu was trying to avoid Song Ju Han, immediately pushed him up and quickly left the room.

He glanced through the cat's eyes. There were several people in black suits standing outside. He opened the door and walked through the security door: "Who are you, who are you looking for?"

"Hello, Mr. He, we came to pick up the young master and go home."

Song Ju Han rushed out and yelled: "Who is the bastard who will let you come here and tell him to send you back."

"Song He said that we must take you back today."

Song Ju Han sighed: "When will I go back, only I have the final say, go back now."

"Young Master, if you don't leave, we won't go. There are so many people here  so let's not cause too much trouble." The man paused. "And, the lady is back."

Song Ju Han raised his eyes in defense.

"Brother, what's wrong?" Su Su peeper out of the room and saw the sword outside the door and she was a little scared.

"Nothing, you go back to sleep."




Su Su bit his lip: "Brother, don't open the door, should I call the police?"

"No, Su Su, you obey, go back to sleep."

Su Su shook her head and his eyes were red: "Brother, let's call the police."

He Gu hurry to hug her and admonished Ju Han: "You have to go quickly they're scaring the child."

Song Ju Han looked at the people outside the door and glanced at him: "He Gu, Su Su, I will go back first, I will come again the next day."

Su Su called: "Brother Han, are they bad guys?"

"They are not, they are here to pick me up." Song Ju Han looked deeply at He Gu, his eyes were dull and gloomy, he opened the door and left.

With a series of footsteps downstairs, the house was quiet.

Su Su held tightly and whispered: "They are not like good people, what about Brother Han."

"It's okay, he is an adult, he can take care of himself." He Gu thought about the eyes when Song Ju Han left, that kind of, obviously leave, but it looked like an abandoned look...

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.     

Comments

  1. "He Gu looked at Ju Han: "The two gays must go to bed when they are close with each other, that is you not me."

    Man the burn of the century 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. " I will bottom for you." Hold him to it, when they get back together as mutual lovers. And Bisexuals can be versatile by the way. Not just " Tops(1)"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive