Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 61: He Will Never Learn


Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.   

Chapter 61: He Will Never Learn.

On the next day He Gu took Su Su and went to the hospital.

Sun Qing's spirit is very good and she was no longer frowning. When they entered the door, she was watching the series.

He Gu had a happy heart: "Mom, you look good."

Su Su rushed to Sun Qing to get hugs and act spoiled

Sun Qing smiled and touched her hair: "There is a lot of progress in the compensation for the relocation of the factory. Recently, the stock has risen and so my mood is of course good."

He Gu felt calm  in the heart, he knows that behind this whole uplifting mood is Song Ju Han in operation.

Song Ju Han had began to accept advertisements from the age of one and a half. He worked for more than 20 years, he did not know how many assets Ju Han had accumulated. There were two parts working under the name of an investment fund and a professional team which helped him manage assets and make various investments. It's too easy to buy stock. Song Ju Han said that he would save Qin Qing, although he did not tell him how he will do it, but he guessed that Song Ju Han was planning to increase the market value of Qin Qing and then look for investment companies to buy shares or acquire. This is the best for the current Qin Qing situation.

This is also the content of their "transactions".

He Gu was very hopeful that his mother can sell the shares and withdraw as soon as possible, so that she do not need to transfer the shares to him. They will be in a guardianship before Su Su reaches adulthood. Even without the restraint of these things, the mother may choose to divorce.

Of course, these should be carried out without the knowledge of his mother. His mother hates Song Ju Han very much. If he knows it, it will definitely prevent him from having a relationship with Song Ju Han.

He Gu moved the table over: "I packed a lot of snacks from the tea house, let's eat together."

"I want to avoid spicy foods." Sun Qing blinked.

He Gu laughed: "Except for the few that Su Su likes to eat, the others are light."

Sun Qing sighed: "I want to avoid it at all."

"That only allows you to eat two foods."

The three people chatted while eating, the atmosphere was happy.

As for Su Su, she showed her painting work that she had created in a week and she did not mention Song Ju Han's appearance. She was very sensible.




At noon, Su Su was tired and fell asleep on the extra bed.

The mother and the child whispered about things in the sky.

"Mom, taking advantage of Qin Qing's recent situation, you should sell the shares. After you sell, you will have more time to focus on treatment for the disease and you have more choices. Why bother yourself in a situation that makes you uncomfortable and tired? ."

Sun Qing looked down and thought: "I have been thinking about this issue for a few days. But the companies that I contacted before, their asking price is too low, far from my expectations."

"What does Uncle Li want?"

"He is resolutely opposed to me selling. He said that if I want to sell the shares, I will sell it to him, but he will definitely put the price to a minimum. We both account for 50% of the Qin Qing Industrial shares. I can't cross him to deal with the shares unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless I divorce him, then we will have to split the property through judicial decisions and I will be free to deal with it by then."

He Gu looked at her seriously: "Mom, you have long wanted to get divorced."

Sun Qing nodded and sighed: "It's just not that simple."

"You are worried about Su su."

"Su Su is not the biggest problem. I talked to her. After she became sensible, my relationship with Old Li is not good. She knows and accepts it. This is mainly related to property, which is very troublesome."

"Mom, I have advised you many times. Don't take too much money. The most important thing for you now is the body, the family. If you give up a little, you can take it out, it is worth it."

Sun Qing frowned at his son: "It's not as simple as you think. Old Li is definitely not willing to leave now. His two sons are not exactly good people. In short, they will not let me carry half of the assets. If I leave the Li family and they know that I am ill, it is even more impossible. I am afraid that they will be bad behind them."

"They won't dare!" He Gu eyes at the moment suddenly became fierce.

Sun Qing smiled and said: "Don't be nervous, your mother is also a person who has experienced great winds and waves. I want to be so good to deal with it. Can you still have it today? Don't worry about me. Now take a step and see if you really talked about it. I can find a way for companies that can afford the price."

He Gu smile too hard.

On the way home with Su Su, he received a call from Feng Zheng and the phone was connected. Feng Zheng tone sounded with a sullen voice: "Has Song Ju Han left from your home?"

He Gu asked "How do you know?"

"I heard that some people have been digging around the industry for the news of Qin Qing Industrial. I checked who was behind the investigation. Then, I saw his car downstairs in your house the day before yesterday." Feng Zheng said, "He is using your mother's company to threaten you, I guess it is right."

He Gu was silent: "You know how he is."

"Although I don't want to admit it, we were good friends until the age of 14. I really know him." Feng Zheng paused. "And, I know a little about you."

After a glance at the driver, Su Su was looking at him curiously. He Gu said: "I am not convenient to talk now, if there is nothing important..."

"He Gu?" Feng Zheng added a tone. "Your mother's company has encountered difficulties. Song Ju Han threatens you. Why didn't you tell me? I said, what Song Ju Han can give you all, I can help you too. And I don't need any return from you."

He Gu silent: "its my own business I do not want to find anyone for help."

"Then you let Song Ju Han want to continue to bully you?! If it wasn't for me, I found out that Vanessa was called back. When did you want to be bullied by him?!"

"Feng Zheng, thank you for solving the problem for me, but you... you can't help me forever."

"I can." Feng Zheng's tone was a little excited. "As long as you like, I can."

He Gu nothing to say, just said: "Let's talk again next time, goodbye."

Hanging up the phone, Su Su's bright eyes were still watching him: "Brother, who? What are you talking about?"

He Gu shoot her head: "Nothing."

Su Su turned her eyes and suddenly said something amazing: "Brother, there a lot of men flirting and chasing you?"

He Gu steering wheel jerked a bit, and he narrowed his eyes. "Those are grown up words, who taught you."

"This is also taught me something." Su Su said with a smile. "It's my brother..... really freaking charming."

"Don't say, you know what what I asked you about." He Gu little shameful.




"I know more than you think." Su Su made a cross eyes face to him.

Why can't she know? He thought about it. Since leaving Song Ju Han, his peach blossoms have become better and better. Is it true that he actually has became available in the market in this section, but he was mistaken by Song Ju Han?

It is really unexpected.

   This time Song Ju Han was taken back by Vanessa, and he should not come for a while. Song Ju Han has always been in groomed and looked after by Song He, but he is more concerned with Vanessa. Vanessa  is the only person who can stop him.

When he got home, Su Su looked at the anime and He Gu went to the room to change clothes. His foot suddenly stepped on something. He looked down and saw that it was the condom that fell to the ground yesterday.

He paused, bent over and pulled it up, and Song Ju Han's sacrifice expression was revealed in his mind, as well as the embarrassment, anxiety and demise in that eye.

Although he refused sex, although Song Ju Han looked very annoyed, although the whole thing was so funny, he did not feel funny, because Song Ju Han seemed to have made a great determination.

On the fifth day after Song Ju Han left, he received a phone call from Vanessa and asked him to have a meal with

He knows that this is coming sooner or later, and he does not want to shirk and just agreed.

Vanessa said that her schedule is very tight, she hoped he can come to the commercials shoot venue, she has two hours of rest at noon.

After giving dinner to Sun Qing, he went to Dasheng Studios.

This is his second time here. The first time he sent a mobile phone to Song Ju Han. The memories he left here are not good. He thought that at this time last year, he was still struggling with hopeless feelings, and he was very emotional.

However, after one year passed, he clearly achieved his goal for many years - he pushed Song Ju Han from his heart, why did the situation not get better, he did not escape he only fell deeper and deeper in this quagmire?

He Gu was welcomed by the staff and guided down to the lounge where Vanessa was.

Pushing open the door  and Vanessa was closing her eyes on the recliner, hearing the movement, she immediately opened his eyes: "He Gu?"

She stood up, wearing a golden low-cut dress and a long skirt, setting off her perfect posture and elegant temperament.

He Gu nodded to her: "Vanessa, I haven't seen you for a long time."

Vanessa said: "Come sit I am sorry to let you run so far. I have been too busy these days, but I really wanted to see you soon."

"Nothing, I am..." He Gu wanted to say no he was busy because of work, and then I remembered that he lost his job because of her son, and stopped in time, "not busy."

Vanessa sat across from him, frowning: "He Gu, I must apologize to you, sorry, I have not educated my son on how to be a better person."

He Gu felt a little embarrassed. He is more accustomed to getting along with Vanessa like a peer. After all, she is too young to discuss such a topic. He didn't know what to say at the moment.

Vanessa said sadly: "From a when he was a little boy to a adult man now, I didn't spend much time with Ju Han. I had a lot of expectations for him, but those who I looked forward to having be the right guide to him are too blameless. I found it too late when he became so arrogant."

He Gu indulged in a moment: "Vanessa, he is an adult and the things he does you do not need to apologize."

"I am his mother, or the wife of Song He, I have a responsibility." Vanessa  said heavily, "The damage that the father and son have caused to you makes me very, very shy. When I knew of those things, I  really wanted to come to you, but I feel that I have no face to see you. I am afraid that you will not want to see me. I only pay attention to his own business and cause too many mistakes."

   He Gu looked at her eyes, knowing that her pitifulness and sadness is not a pretense. He thinks that Vanessa  is better than Song Ju Han. She is a relatively simple person. She even has some innocent thoughts about people and society that are unique to foreigners. She is passionate about charity and education, promoting women's independence, and believing in love and justice. She was proud of her own quality, but she can't help it when she found that her husband is a jerk, and her son disappointed her.

He Gu remembered that Song Ju Han once said that Vanessa is always abroad because she can't stand to live with Song He for too long. As for why she doesn't divorce, maybe its because she really loves Song He, maybe because of property, maybe because of other things. Whatever the reason, in short, He Gu saw a deep helplessness and sadness in this woman who seems to have everything.

But as she said, she is the wife of Song He, the mother of Song Ju Han, who respects her, but emotionally, he cannot sympathize with her.

Vanessa gathered together her maroon long hair, took a deep breath, looked at He Gu eyes: "This time, I don't plan to go any more, I can't escape any more. I have promised that I will not force you, but I have lost my word, so I will stay and watch over him until you live a free life or forgive him."

He Gu sat for a moment, he unconsciously licked his hand and whispered: "Vanessa, thank you." He did not expect Vanessa  to do this.

Vanessa looked at him deeply: "Actually, I did it for the sake of Ju Han. He is in a bad state now, working unintentionally harder, or even living without heart. He fell in love with you, so he has to do everything to pay the price for the past grievances he brought to you."

He Gu bowed his head and didn't speak. He does not think that Song Ju Han knows what "love" is. At best, he can't stand rejection.

"Emotions are really the most incompetent things in the world. I can't stop it. I can't stop it. I am saddened to watch him suffer, but I think this is a must-do for him. Only then can he learn how to correctly love someone."

"He can't learn." He Gu whispered.

Vanessa groaned: "What are you talking about?"

He Gu looked up and looked calm, so people can't guess the thoughts: "He can't learn, he will never learn."

Vanessa's eyes were sad: "You can let him learn, just..."

"Just I don't want to give him a helping hand."

   Vanessa closed the beautiful eyes and then slowly opened, looking at He Gu, she softly said: "If he learned to love are you willing to let others enjoy the results ?"

He Gu felt that his heart has been slammed by a punch, and he can't speak for a long time.




Vanessa reached out and gently held the hand: "I won't let him hurt you anymore. You can now freely decide where to go and who to live with. But I still want to beg you as a mother. Look at the changes in him, see if he is changing for you little by little, and then consider whether you want to enjoy the results, and for now the initiative is in your hands."

He Gu sighed: "Vanessa, I am already too tired. I have no courage to be with him for a few more years and see if he really gets better. The seven years were almost terrible. I don't want or want to take risks."

   After all, if he loses again, it is really a catastrophe.

Vanessa nodded and her eyes were full of sadness: "I understand that I respect any of your choices and I will stop him from disturbing you."

He Gu felt  that his chest was dull: "Okay."

"I have prepared some supplements for your mother." Vanessa turned her face and concealed her reddish eyes. She picked up the gift box on the table. "She has such a good son and I hope she will recover quickly."

He Gu smiled: "Thank you."

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.     

Comments

  1. Thank you! I am in love with this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god for Vanessa. I was afraid that I would start hating SJH, if this continued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Real life. SJH is in a bad state. He really needs positive guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa es mi favorite character!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only sane character here is Vanessa. All are insane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if she (VANESSA) really wanted to help she should've done it in the first place she knows how destructive his son is, and her telling him(hg) how his son is changing for HEGU mf if he really is changing no need to tell, let HeGu see for himself in the end all of them is emotionally manipulating him knowing SJH still has an effect on him, in the end she's also one of the factors why SJH can run rampant she only knows how to fucking say sorry about how she failed as mother but never really done anything and now she'll be like i wont watch anymore but still be trying push his mentally deficit son to HEGU with the pretext of helping HEGU and the initiative is in his own hands bullshit. Let HEGU fucking heal if you really want to help, give him some fucking space let him breathe. hegu suffered for 7 years, don't tell me SJH can't even fucking endure a year or two for HG to heal. Mf.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive