Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 59: Showing Regrets When its Pointless To

Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.   

Chapter 59: Showing Regrets When its Pointless To

Song Ju Han did not sue. Originally it was an ordinary fight and it did not cause very serious consequences. Zhou He Yi was still a foreigner. The police educated him and put him aside.

He Gu went to pick him up

Zhou He Yi walked out of the police station and saw He Gu. He bowed his head and not speak.

He Gu looked at him for a while, reaching out and touching his head: "Don't do this stupid thing again."

Zhou He Yi kicked the stone with his foot and whispered, "Is he serious?"

"...just fine."

Zhou He Yi seems to be relieved: "He deserves it."

"No matter whether he deserve it or not, you can't solve problems with crime."

Zhou He Yi slowly raised his head and his eyes were a little red: "I am sorry brother, I made trouble for you."

"Forget it."

"You are a few years older than me, so I always wanted to be very mature, lest you think of me as naive." Zhou He Yi smiled bitterly. "That image is completely ruined."

He Gu looked at the very helpless man, but he did not have the slightest effort to educate Zhou He Yi: "You think too much, I will not blame you, I just hope that you can eat a long, smart one and when you do things, you will have a brain."

Zhou He Yi nodded a little.

"Well, I will send you home, your friend is very worried about you."

Zhou He Yi whispered: "Song Ju Han... How can he let go of me easily, did you went to find him?"

He Gu was silent: "No, it was not a big deal, I found a friend to help."

The two got in the car. Zhou He Yi leaned on his seat, slightly rubbing his lips, his eyes falling on the door of the police station not far away, his eyes were very bleak.




Suddenly He Gu realized that Zhou He Yi was a little scared. After all, he is only in his early twenties and he has never experienced such a thing and he is not in his own territory. Even if it does not appear on the surface, he should have a panicking shadow.

He Gu reached out and pinched his neck and said softly: "He Yi, it's okay."

Zhou He Yi turned to look at him, his eyes were awkward and the wetness was as gentle and pitiful as a puppy.

He Gu sighed softly.

"My brother, if..." Zhou He Yi's voice choked. "If I don't go to the United States, I stay here, can we be together?"

He Gu slightly raise his eyebrows and his eyes were full of pity: "He Yi, go to school, you have dreams, goals, these things are more important than your feelings. You will encounter more people in new places, you will soon forget about me."

Zhou He Yi shook his head: "I will not forget you."

He Gu smile a little: "I will not forget you."

Sending people to the house, Zhou He Yi kissed him lingeringly, as if pouring all the enthusiasm and love and finally reluctantly let go and said sadly: "Brother He, you are the gentlest man I have ever seen, the best man, Song Ju Han can't match you, you must be far from the madman."

He Gu said faintly: "I will."

Zhou He Yi glanced at him deeply before he got out of the car. He didn't even dare to look back and hurried upstairs.

Both of them know that they will not see each other again in the short term.

It seems that nothing has changed, in fact everything has changed.

He Gu stayed in the place for a long time, until the sad sadness of the heart was too much and then re-started the car and returned home.

When he arrived at home, he saw that the hourly worker had already given a meal to Su Su. Su Su saw that He Gu was very happy to rush over: "Brother, He Gu you came back so late, I want to go to see my mother with you."

"I will take you to see mother tomorrow." He Gu pinch her chin. "Did you have a teacher meeting today?"

"Yes, the teacher has always praised my foundation."

"Have you eaten?"

"Have you eaten, my brother?"

"I have eaten."

He Gu held her on her lap: "Su Su, your brother will discuss something with you."

"What?"

"Tonight, your brother is going to accompany a friend. Are you okay sleeping alone?"

Su Su raised her eyes and immediately shook her head: "I am afraid."

"I will be sleeping with you and then go, you are a big girl, it is nothing to sleep alone."

Su Su has flattened her mouth and is not willing to look at her brother: "Who are you going to accompany?"

"A friend is hurt."

"What kind of hurt, is it worse than my mother?"

"Not the same as  mother, but he need someone else to accompany him."

Su Su was too reluctant to said: "Then you have to wait for me to fall asleep and go."

"I will, when you get up tomorrow, I will be back and I will buy you the sirloin noodles you like."

"Okay." Su Su looked at him and whispered, "Brother, if we knew each other earlier, how good would it be."

He couldn't help but laugh.

"You don't laugh, really, I like you very much. I hope that when I was born, you will be with me and grow up with me."

He Gu touched her head: "It's not too late."

Su Su buried her head in his neck and smiled happily.

He Gu took a nap to sleep and some tumes later he quietly left home, drove to Song Ju Han.

   He can't say that he is numb then he is calm. In short, he is calm now. When he finds that there is no retreat it not worth to fight, he will face any predicament with the calmness of his life cultivation. Flustered is neither his character nor useless.

Now, he is going to face Song Ju Han.

If there is really a power in the world that can make a thing unrecognizable, then he and Song Ju Han have already experienced it. He witnessed how he and Song Ju Han walked step by step to this unbearable day, but it was difficult for him to take such a rather sinister name, but he could not understand the reason. He is a victim and like a bystander, watching the relationship between the two people rot at an embarrassing speed, but there is nothing they can do.

He hopes that Song Ju Han can stop before it get to no return point. In that case, he will let himself forget all the unhappiness in the past, leaving only the pure beauty that he loved in that person.

Unfortunately, it is already late.

When he arrived at Song Ju Han's house, he took out the key and opened the door - the key that he had not accepted.

When he opened the door, Song Ju Han just sat up on the sofa, sleepy, apparently waiting for him and complained: "It's coming so late."

"Oh my sister is sleeping." He Gu stood in front of Song Ju Han, waiting for the next "instructions."

Song Ju Han took his hand and let him sit on the sofa and gently arched the head wrapped in gauze into his arms: "I have been waiting for you, I have not eaten."

"What do you want to eat."

"Hungry, but I don't want to eat." Song Ju Han hugged his waist and said softly: "Your mother, you don't have to worry, I will help her take care for it."

He Gu looked at the night scene outside the window: "Okay."

"I will... I will solve all your troubles, help you take care of your family and let you live a carefree life." Song Ju Han closed his eyes and his eyelashes trembled. "I will be good to you forever, so don't leave me."

He Gu silent and the eyes were empty: "Okay."

Song Ju Han tightened his arm, even though this person was in his arms, but his heart was still sorrowfully far away.

He knew that this was not normal. From the day he wanted to leave him, he was not normal. He thought that the person who could always be there, always waiting for him silently behind him, the person who looked like the air he breathed, when that man wanted to withdraw, he realized that there was no air to make him live.




In seven years, He Gu planted a seed in his heart for seven years and then cultivated it into a towering tree between the slanting wind and the rain and he enjoyed the greatness of the big tree. However, what he had not found is that countless roots have already been deeply implanted in his blood, nerves, flesh and bones and they have moved all over the body. To remove this big tree, it is simply like skin peeling and bones cramping, which is more painful than death.

He has already scared, how can there be a person in the world, who make him fear to lose to this point.

He Gu couldn't see through the coldness of Song Ju Han's eyes, he only knows that he and Song Ju Han, used to be a package--- feelings cultivation and now it is still a package---cultivation. Only he used to be voluntary package, but now he is forced package.

Yeah, he should have this dog focus its teeth on him. As long as Song Ju Han is no longer going crazy to bite others, it is enough for him to bear the pain alone. After all, no one in this world can adapt to Song Ju Han more than him.

As for whether he will be hurt, whether he will be afraid, whether he will be ashamed, sad, tired, who the f*ck cares.

In the evening, Song Ju Han took a nap and fell sleep. He took medicine and had sleeping pill.He slept very well around him, but He Gu didn't close his eyes all night.

He looked at Song Ju Han, who had been sleeping in peace for a few times and looked at the undefended look and the slender neck, all of which gave birth to a kind of malice. Maybe there is a simpler way to end their torture, but he can't.

So they can only continue to torture each other.

The next morning, He Gu went early. He promised Su Su, to go back before she woke up and to send her to the painting class and then had to go to the hospital.

Sending Su Su, he took the meal to find his mother, his mother seems to be mentally ok today, chemotherapy also has an effect, temporarily inhibiting the spread of cancer cells.

The two of them were chatting about the sky and He Gu cell phone rang. He looked down and saw it was Song Ju Han. He went out and answered the phone.

"Where have you been?" Song Ju Han asked to open the door.

"Came to the hospital to accompany my mother."

Song Ju Han was silent: "When you finish with her, come to me, I am also a patient."

"I have to pick up my sister to go to class in the evening, but also to cook for her, to sleep with her, I can only come to you at night."

Song Ju Han didn't talk. After a while, He Gu found that the phone had been hung up. He didn't care and threw the phone into his pocket.

At dusk, he watched his mother finish the meal and went to pick up Su Su meal. The two also bought some ingredients in the supermarket and planned to eat hot pot at night.

When he got home, the sky was still a little bright. The two of them saw the familiar figure again at the door of their home. The figure was sitting on the ground and  used their hoods to cover the head. They had the same experienced the last time, they were not scared. .

Su Su big eyes went wide: "Song, Song, Song..."

Song Ju Han raised his head and put his index finger to his lips. He smiled at Su Su.

Su Su's face was red like she was forcing herself to suffocate.

   There was nothing to say, He Gu had to open the door. Song Ju Han took the big bag in his hand and walked into the house.

Su Su had been looking at Song Ju Han with her neck turned and after Song Ju Han took off her hood, she stared at the head of his gauze.

He Gu couldn't help but said: "You didn't hear the doctor who told you to rest."

"You are not there, I can't sit still." Song Ju Han said as a matter of course.

Su Su called out: "Brother you slept with him last night."

The hand was pressed against the top of her head and turned her direction: "Go and change clothes and wash your hands."

Su Su was obviously a little excited and even jumped back to her room and the moment she closed the door, He Gu was slammed.

Song Ju Han hugged him for a moment and he kissed him a lot: "I missed you."

He Gu pushed him away: "Don't run around in the future."

"Why not, your mother is not here, your sister likes me too, you can't come to see me, I will come to see you."

"You have nothing else to do?"

"I am injured now, what can I do. It is more troublesome to be seen." Song Ju Han smiled. "Is it hot, I will, I will help you cut vegetables."

He Gu pick up the bag with a blank expression and went into the kitchen.

Song Ju Han stayed in his sleep, his eyes flashed and lost, but he also followed.

   When he handled the ingredients, he just lay his hands next to him, but he found out He Gu would at least talk to him before and now he wouldn't say more than half a sentence unless necessary.

   When eating, Su Su has been entangled in Song Ju Han to ask this and that question. Song Ju Han has always had no patience with the children. He is surprisingly gentle and friendly to Su Su and she is very excited when he is excited.

He Gu took twice as long to take a nap to sleep and when he returned to the room, Song Ju Han had already taken a shower, dressed in his obviously short pajamas lying on the bed and saw him entering the house. Just looking at him with a smile, there is a certain desire in his eyes.

He Gu closed the door and say flatly: "My sister just fell asleep, if you want to f*ck yes but no sound is allowed."

Song Ju Han's expression froze: "I... I don't have to... I'm not looking for you for that."

"Then for what." In the tone of the matter, there is not even ridicule, just calm. "I think you are still alive and well, this injury should not affect your waist movement."




Song Ju Han sat up and breathed a little faster: "He Gu, I will not force you any more."

"You said the same thing half a year ago." He Gu stood on the bedside and looked at him with a high might gaze. "Do not do it, do not want to sleep."

Song Ju Han bit his lip and bite: "I was really crazy that day. I have regretted not knowing what to do. If I am so alive again, I will smash my own stuff. I am absolutely .... I longer will do anything to you against your will."

He Gu smiled at the corner of his mouth, but there was no smile in his eyes. He opened the quilt and went to bed, lying down against Song Ju Han.

Song Ju Han stayed for a long time and slowly closed his eyes. He lay back in the quilt and hugged He Gu from behind. For him, even if he just held He Gu, it was enough.

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.     

Comments

  1. Ju Han is obsessed.. and i pity him but at the same time i can understand He Gu's actuations.. this ride is like I'm in a roller coaster.. so many mix emotions,i just pray for your happy future my babies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long he gu can allow this creepy cockroach to walk all over him is the real question here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What more do you expect him to do? Kill himself? Do you know how hard it is to a flee from an abusive partner? You've seen how Song Ju Han stalks him and threatened him.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive