Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 30: When Not Even Humility Is Enough

      Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.

   Chapter 30: When Not Even Humility Is Enough

He Gu had a busy afternoon. When he got off work, he suddenly remembered that Gu Qing Pei hadn't called him for a long time. He didn't seem to appear in the company chat group. Is he trying to avoid suspicion?

He Gu took out his mobile phone and called Gu Qing Pei.

It was a long time since it was turned on and Gu Qing Pei's voice sounded a little tired: "Well, He Gu?"

"Gu, is everything okay recently? You seem very busy."

"Yeah." Gu Qing Pei smiled bitterly. Gu Qing Pei, who had always been so clever and eloquent, could talk to anyone and it was the first time that he was a bit off.

"Are you okay? Do you want to come out and chat?"He Gu realized that he is now looking for other people connection everywhere, finding his family and strengthening his friendship, all in order to fill the heavy losses encountered in wake of Song Ju Han, he always thought that he was very independent, one can live with little connections. Now it seems that his emotional support for so many years is really only in Song Ju Han alone. Once this support is in jeopardy, he needs to find a new one.

After all, he is just a human.

Gu Qing Pei said: "There have been too many things recently and I can't walk away from them. After a few days, I will be calling you." He smiled. "I don't know if you will be free."

He Gu laughed: "I really can't promise it, we will talk it later." He paused and couldn't help but say, "Gu, your voice is not very spiritual, you should pay attention to your body."

"Ah, you too."

   Hanging up the phone, his mobile phone didn't know what happened but rang out with several WeChat texts. He opened it and they were sent by Zhuang Jie Yu. Zhuang Jie Yu was in the clothes trial. It was a clothes trial for student's style, but he did several things posing with a twisted face.

He Gu couldn't help but laugh.

Zhuang Jie Yu would send him some gossip from time to time, but he rarely reply. He knows that he should not get too close to Zhuang Jie Yu, but this child is probably too blessed. He has never tasted the taste of being rejected. The colder you are, the more you provoke him to work harder to poke at you.

   He looked at the funny photos and returned three words: You Little Monkey.

There was a quick response over there: Have you seen such a handsome monkey?

He Gu shook his head and smiled. For the first time in his life, he has been in contact with such people as Zhuang Jie Yu. His enthusiasm, self, openness and straightforwardness had a sense of a young man's fearless vigour. If he opens up to the prejudice caused by the embarrassing experience when they first met, this child is actually not bad.

The person who can't forget the prejudice is actually him.

When He Gu was scrolling through a folder of information walking down the building, just as he got out out of the company's door, he vaguely felt that the car parked at the door was a bit familiar.

Sure enough, the next moment, the door opened and Feng Zheng walked down.

He Gu was stiff and the expression on his face was a little uncomfortable.

Feng Zheng's face was also a bit gloomy and he slowly came over: "Get in the car, let's find a place to talk."

"Feng Zheng, I thought I said it clearly on the phone last time."

The unbelievable Feng Zheng's face was a bit gloomy: "We have been friends for so many years, because of Song Ju Han, you are not willing to talk to me?"

What He Gu most feared is Feng Zheng's statement, not only that Feng Zheng thinks what he did is okay but he also thinks this way is easily pacified. This is because the words "Heavy color and light friend" can be described as "four words of love" for wishful thinking. It's stupid and shameful to make friends with these kinds of people.

Although he knows that things are not so simple, what really annoys him is the awkwardness between Feng Zheng and Song Ju Han. He does not want to get involved.

He Gu sighed: "Feng Zheng, on the dinner day, you deliberately provoked the contradiction between me and Ju Han. Is this what a friend should do?"

Feng Zheng's words were caught and his eyes flashed a little: "I... I admit that I am was a little bit too much. But why he dares to be so righteous to you, He Gu you can live without him!"

"This is something between me and him. I don't want to be the prop that you use to irritate him."

"I didn't think so!" Feng Zheng was anxious.

"Really?" He Gu stared at Feng Zheng, his eyes are burning. "Do you really have such an idea? I don't know if there is any deep contradiction between the two of you. It's such a big thing. No, but you said Song Ju Han used me to get one up on you six years ago. Now, aren't you doing the same thing as him?"

He didn't say anything else he just wanted to leave Feng Zheng with respect for him intact but that doesn't mean he doesn't understand. Nowadays, even people who have always been too lazy to gossip have finally become curious. What happened between Song Ju Han and Feng Zheng.

Feng Zheng bit his teeth: "I am different from him, I really like you."

He Gu stopped and couldn't help but take a breath.

This is Feng Zheng's first straightforward statement.

Although his intentions were obvious in the past, he never said a word of "like".

He Gu was silent for a moment, said: "Feng Zheng... this... I think you were just angry at him. If you really like me, you didn't need to wait for Song Ju Han to stimulate you, you would have just know."

"No, I was just too confused. I was not sure, so I became friends with you. Actually... I actually hoped that you can speak first, but you were so aloof and so cautious..." Feng Zheng said and his eyes were full of regrets. "If only I was a little mature at the time, how can I think that Song Ju Han will suddenly appear, how can I think that you will like him at once."

Looking back, He Gu also felt a lot of puzzles about his thoughts and decisions at the time. He was afraid that he was young. Because he was young, he had a feverish mind he didn't care about his fascinating feelings. Because he was young, he was stupid and impulsive. , made a lot of mistakes.

"Feng Zheng, the things of the year have not need to be mentioned again, we have already done this and I have already done this with him. You have everything, you have to work hard, there is really no need to waste time on me."

"How can it be a waste of time spent on you?" Feng Zheng looked deeply at He Gu "For so many years, when I saw you again, I found that I still haven't forgotten you, He Gu, are we really impossible? You would rather be a a fuckbuddies with Song Ju Han and not want to try it seriously with me."

He Gu took a deep breath: "Feng Zheng, all my feelings and energy have been consumed by Song Ju Han. I can't have the same strength to like others in my life. Who is fair to this?"

"If you haven't tried it, how do you know where am I worse than him?"

He Gu seriously said: "Feng Zheng, you are a very important person to me, so I can't try it with you, I don't want to spoil your feelings."

Feng Zheng's fist was flinched and he whispered in resentment: "Why are you so stupid!"

He Gu eyes lowered: "Feng Zheng, what is the contradiction between you and Song Ju Han? Is it worthwhile for you to be in tit-for-tat confrontation"

Feng Zheng's face became a bit weird: "It's all old issue, I still like you, it's not related to his business."

He Gu can't believe it, but obviously Feng Zheng didn't want to say so He Gu didn't ask any more. He just advised: "We can only stop here. You will receive my gifts and blessings during the holidays. I will do everything I can to help you, maybe one day, we can revert to normal friendship, but before you let go of this obsession... lets try to not to see each other, I am drawing a line for you."

Feng Zheng looked at with hatred: "You said so much, it is not because of Song Ju Han!"




"Not just because of him..."

"He Gu! I don't want you to be hurt, but can you not be so stupid again, Song Ju Han will never like you, what are you doing with him?? Other than consuming your own life!"

He Gu was tired and said: "This is my own business, Feng Zheng, I'm begging you, don't force me any more."

Feng Zheng's eyes were red and his expression was full of a man unwillingness. He waved his fist in resentment and muttered: "You will regret it."

Then he turned and opened the door and got in the car.

He Gu looked at the car as it went away, he felt very uncomfortable.

When he got home, he opened the news at the location and searched the reports about Song Ju Han. Many of them are speculations to the captured shots. He Gu doesn't have to think about it, but the photos are the red--naked proof.

The report said that the suspected Song Ju Han new girlfriend is a new model who just won a prize abroad and signed a contract with a luxury brand, very young, only 19 years old.

At the age of 19 and Zhuang Jie Yu was of the same age, Song Ju Han was precocious about age. When he was young, He Gu was older than him and some were of his past flings were teenagers. Now he is naturally looking for tender ones.

There are so many young and beautiful fresh willing me and women around him and it's no wonder that Song Ju Han feels that he doesn't know how to accept He Gu, "I dare to look at you."

When he closed the webpage, he started to look at the drawings. After he finally got the spirit, the mobile phone suddenly rang. He took it, it was Xiao Song.

Didn't Xiao Song follow Song Ju Han to Saipan?

He Gu pick up the phone: "Hey, Xiao Song?"

"Brother, you just got off work." The voice of Xiao Song came from the phone.

"Yeah, are you in Saipan?"

"Yeah, this is an international long distance and its costs big."

"Well, then let's make a long story short, what happened?"

"Ah, you... what special product is it? I will buy something with my Xiao xiao."

"No, you can play well, the phone is expensive, I will hang up." He Gu didn't want to be reminded what Song Ju Han is doing it at the moment.

"Hey, wait." Xiao Song dragged his feet. "Well, there is that weaving, it's pretty good, there are some handicrafts, oh, there are coconuts! I will bring you coconuts!"

He Gu frowned: "Coconut.... Doesn't Hainan vendors sell it?"

"Here... not the same, I will bring you one."

"……it is good."

"Brother, what are you doing? These days you are not busy, tired."

"Still alright."

"The country is getting colder, don't catch a cold."

He Gu mind felt foggy: "Xiao Song, are you specifically chatting with me on an international long distance for this?"

"No, oh, how come, I just wanted to ask what you want, I want to bring you something, you always take care of me."

"No need to bring anything."

"Right, I saw domestic reports. Motherf**kers we didn't know when they were doing a paparazzi shot. Brother Han had a private beach party. It is reasonable to say that there should be no outsiders."

"The paparazzi are more abled these days."

"Yeah, it's really annoying, actually, what are we kinky---chaotic, I was just next to my girlfriend and some were brought their wives and children."

There was a beautiful female voice over there: "Do you still say I'm your girlfriend?"

Xiao Song smirked: "Where would I dare, my wife."

"Oh, I saw Ah-Sheng's wife, I know it was written."

"That's it, all..."

"Brother Han, watch the car -" Xiao Xiao suddenly called.

Xiao Song "Ah--fuck".

He Gu didn't sit up unconsciously: "Is Ju Han next to you?"

Xiao Song said, "Oh, no, just crossing the road, nothing, he is far away from us, then brother, I will hang up first, you pay attention to your body, bye."

He Gu just want to talk, the phone has been hung up, he was in a daze staring at the phone, this phone is simply strange.

While he was in doubt the mobile phone rang out with a WeChat message and opened it. It was Zhuang Jie Yu who sent a selfie of him in the gym and he stood in the mirror to highlight his hips with a voice note.

He Gu frowning point opened it, Zhuang Jie Yu's voice came: Uncle He, see if my ass is very upright.

He Gu laughed hard and forgot the phone that was strange in the moments earlier

Due to the unprecedented success of Song Ju Han's concert, his topics have been very high in the past six months, plus the real and fake paparazzi shots in Saipan, so he brought the team back to China, the people of the country basically know about him.

It was a weekend, He Gu company working overtime and he received a call from Xiao Song again, saying that the things he brought with him were with Song Ju Han and he was asked to pick them up.

He Gu said: "Xiao Song, I have been working overtime recently. I don't have time. Can I let the assistants come to get it?"




"Of course not." Xiao Song yelled, "How can I let outsiders know where Brother Han lives?"

He Gu scratched his his head: "Well, I'm confused, then wait until I am not busy."

Xiao Song hesitated: "When are you busy, if you don't come, Brother Han will be angry."

"I don't know what to do now."

"Brother Han also bought you a lot of things." Xiao Song sighed. "Brother, it's just not me... its Brother Han, I really think that he is very good to you, you both have been together for so many years, don't bother with little awkward things."

1]..... Xiao Song eat shit and die

He Gu was too lazy to explain too much with Xiao Song, he just said: "Let's talk about it later."

Hanging up the phone, He Gu started to feel restless, looking outside, the sky is dark, he has not eaten, maybe it is time to go home.

He packed up his things and just as he walked out of the company building. Song Ju Han's phone call came up: "Hey, when will you come over?"

"I am at the company."

Song Ju Han said fiercely: " Come now, Xiao Song has picked up a bunch of things for you, all piled up in the living room, it's messy."

"I .... today..." He thought about it. If he didn't go, Song Ju Han would definitely not stop calling. He had to change his mind: "Okay, I am coming now."

"Well, have you eaten yet?"

"Not yet."

"I didn't eat it either, you take packed food downstairs... forget it, come over and cook something."

He Gu guessed what Song Ju Han wanted to say at the time. He always loved the crab yellow from downstairs restaurant, but both of them had very bad memories. He Gu drove to Song Ju Han's house then packaged a small crab food and now thinking of Zhuang Jie Yu, there is no embarrassment and jealousy at first, naturally the embarrassment should not be sprinkled on the food.

1]..... Remember when Zhuang tried kissing He Gu when they met.

He made the little knock on the floor and knocked on the door.

Song Ju Han opened the door and complained: "I always wanted to give you the key, why didn't you take it."

"I don't have much need for it." He Gu went in.

Song Ju Han noticed the things in his hand and frowned. "Why were you packing this?"

"You don't want to eat?."

"Who said that I want to eat?" Song Ju Han was not very happy. "I don't like eating that crab meal at all."

"Let's eat, don't waste, then I will cook a few more dishes." He Gu brought Xiao Song to the kitchen.

Just as he put down, Song Ju Han took him to the living room and pointed to the packaging bags on the place: "You see, Xiao Song bought it for you."

"Xiao Song?" He Gu looked at those brands, how could Xiao Song buy them for him.

"Oh, I said I wanted to bring something to you, Xiao Song choose them."

He Gu nodded: "Thank you." He glanced. "How come there is no coconut?"

"What coconut?"

"Xiao Song said that he would bring me a coconut from Saipan."

Song Ju Han raised his eyes: "Is he stupid, aren't there coconuts in Hainan?"

He Gu wanted to laugh: "Maybe I got it wrong."

Song Ju Han flatted his mouth: "You want a coconut, it's not worth it. He wouldn't see it if he buy so many things."

"I didn't say that I wanted a coconut..." He Gu felt helplessly, so he had to squat on the ground and look at the gifts again. It was a pile of luxury goods that were expensive. It was worthy of his annual salary. He had been with Song Ju Han for a long time. He was used to Song Ju Han dressing up his guilty with good things, but for him, it's just a matter of wearing them. It doesn't make much sense.

  However, these gifts reminded him of the time when the two of them just met. In order to appear a little decent in front of Song Ju Han, he spent a lot of money on himself to cut his hair and buy new clothes. He had a good time. For a long time, in the struggle to chase Song Ju Han footsteps, he hoped to shorten the gap between the two of them, but fortunately he was awake, knowing that the gap he could not change anything for a lifetime, it will not be closed up.

Song Ju Han squatted down and pulled He Gu to look at him: "You like?"

He Gu smiled lightly: "Like."

"If you went with me..." Song Ju Han said and stopped then lightly "snapped" his mouth.

"I am going to cook." He Gu stood up and walked straight to the kitchen.

He made two dishes and poured the little sprinkles into the bowl. He Gu called Song Ju Han for dinner.

Song Ju Han said that he did not like to eat, actually he took one bite, and went on eating the whole thing.

He Gu the silent has become more and more silent. The two men were face to face and they are somewhat embarrassed. Song Ju Han can't stand the atmosphere like this. He was dissatisfied: "You can't say anything, dumb."

He Gu paused: " Was it fun to play in Saipan."

"Not bad, it is too dry." Song Ju Han took a look at it, "You saw the news?"

"Yeah."

"Read about it."

"I know."

   Song Ju Han still wanted to say something, but seeing He Gu didn't care about, he suddenly picked up a fire and swallowed two bites.

After eating, He Gu wanted to go back, Song Ju Han said: "Stay here tonight."

"I am going to Tang City tomorrow morning."

"My home ..... The high-speed rail station is closer to my home."

"But……"

Song Ju Han frowned. "He Gu, you don't want to stay with me now or what? What do you mean, are you hiding from me?"




He Gu throat is slippery and whispered: "No."

Song Ju Han grabbed him: "Take a bath with me."

He Gu passively walked into the bathroom, Song Ju Han took off his clothes, revealing a perfect muscled body, he opened the shower and shook his water around He Gu: "You still won't take off your clothes? Do you want to wash your clothes this way?"

After hesitating for a moment, He Gu began to take off his clothes slowly. He was rude and crazy about the day--there was a worry and he even had some fear.

Song Ju Han put down the shower, came to help him and bowed his lips and kissed He Gu passionately and gently.

He Gu was caged on the wall, nowhere to go.

Song Ju Han whispered: "I promise not to hurt you any more, relax."

When he closed his eyes, his body was a little excited because of the familiar touch of Song Ju Han's fingers. It was so good that he has forgotten the pain.

The two of them made out walking to the bedroom from the bathroom and Song Ju Han did know his body and He Gu kept himself on the peak.

At that moment, after the afterglow, He Gu only felt the indescribable sadness. 

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.

Comments

  1. This is it. There's is no chance of saving He Gu. He really like to hurt his self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just please hegu......love yourself a bit more TT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive