Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Chapter 29: Bang You're a Brother Bang I have Cancer

    Years of Intoxication 《一醉經年》 Yi Zui Jing Nian.

 Chapter 29: Bang You're a Brother Bang I have Cancer

He Gu didn't sleep well in that night, the room radiator was yoo warm. Song Ju Han was bringing his own physical heat and still sticking to him tightly, he woke up twice in the middle of the night, but did not want to wake up Song Ju Han, he would rather Song Ju Han sleeping , that is better than the two people awake and staring at each other face to face.

Tolerating that till six o'clock in the morning, he couldn't sleep. He ran down the stairs and bought the breakfast.

   The morning run is really helpful to wake up his mind. He has already woke up from the indescribably bad and mournful events of yesterday. He felt very funny. What did it mean yesterday? He and Song Ju Han are already in such a relationship, Song Ju Han is also such a person, is this the first time for him to know and get it?

Calmly thinking about it, the recent deviant relationship between the two of them has originated from Feng Zheng's sudden return to China. Perhaps this is an opportunity for him to become independent from Song Ju Han's shadow. He has become more and more able to adapt to the gradual alienation of Song Ju Han. Maybe, maybe there is such a day, he can take the lead and break off to his own path.

After eating breakfast, He Gu changed clothes, found the luggage bag, began packing, he booked a ticket tomorrow morning to fly to Shanghai.

At this time, Song Ju Han blinked out of the bedroom and suddenly woke up when he saw the baggage: "What are you doing?"

He did not lift his head: "Business trip." He crossed Song Ju Han and walked into the bedroom to take clothes. "Your breakfast is on the table."

"When is the business trip?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Song Ju Han frowned. "I rented a private jet and planned to take the entire team to Saipan for a holiday. I wanted you to come along."

"I have to go on a business trip." He Gu pick the clothes that were changed and put them in the bag.

   Song Ju Han looked at his face and He Gu did not lift his eyes. In the early morning, Song Ju Han anger would be raised into a fiery furnace. Song Ju Han strode over and took his arm and pulled him directly from the ground. He Gu was shocked and forced to look to Song Ju Han face.

Song Ju Han narrowed his eyes: "He Gu, are you hiding from me?"

"Mmmh not hiding... no."

"You won't even look at me with your eyes and you still saying that you aren't hide from me?"

He Gu sighed: "I really have to go on a business trip, you can go to have breakfast."

"How many days will you be on a business trip?"

"Not fixed."

"So I could go to Saipan for ten days and came back and you will still be on a business trip?"

Somehow He Gu eyes were a little dodgy: "I'm... really not sure when I will be free."

"Do you dare to say that you are not hiding from me?!" Song Ju was so angry that he picked up his clothes. "What happened to you during this time? Is it because Feng Zheng? Because yesterday?"

He Gu grabbed Song Ju Han's hand and slowly pushed out his collar and said softly: "You think too much, I am just busy at work."

Whether he was or not salty, his attitude made Song Ju Han frustrated enough to go hit a cotton pillow, he was simply mad: "You are still angry for that day's thing? I was a fucking mess that day, I also regret it. If you didn't lie to me first, I wouldn't drink wine again and I wouldn't be violent to you. For so many years have we been around each other, have I ever hurt you? I said you can beat me, what compensation do you want, even though you open your mouth? What is the use of such a silent treatment?!"

He Gu sighed: "It won't make me happy."

"How can I make you happy?"

"Why do you care if I am not happy?" He Gu asked.

Song Ju Han was a stunned for a moment, He Gu doubled clear face and his clean eyes made Song Ju Han unable to look directly and he did not know how to answer.

"You apologized, I accepted, now you go to eat." He Gu continued to pack his luggage.

Song Ju Han looked at the place where He Gu was swaying and in his heart rose an unspeakable emotion. This person is clearly in front of him, but seems to be moving further and further.

He Gu didn't look up, but he sneaked a look at Song Ju Han feet and saw that he had not gone for a long time. Instead, he could always feel that a line of sight that penetrated him from the top was really uncomfortable. He Gu lifted his head helplessly: "Won't you eat?"

"You have to accompany me to eat." Song Ju Han said hard.

"I have already eaten."

"You sit there and watch me eat."

1]...... Aiggoo....sekijya...weguree Ah?

He Gu stood up: "Come on."




The two sat down face to face, Song Ju Han hesitated a moment before he started eating. He Gu really stared at him.

Sometimes he looked at Song Ju Han, He Gu often feel incredible: How can I have been with this person for so many years? How many years ago, why did I follow him? Maybe it's because I have never really got his love so there is a lingering obsession in my heart.

Song Ju Han ate two bites and looked up at He Gu: "When the business trip is over, you can come over Saipan you know."

"There were a lot of things before, I really didn't have a holiday and the boss wouldn't allowed me to leave."

Song Ju Han frowned and taunted: "This is something .... If you don't come by, then I have to take someone else."

1].... Ai,hyiiia....

He Gu eyebrows lowered "Hmm".

Song Ju Han slammed down the chopsticks, his hands clasped his chest and his chin looked at him: "Yesterday I was in the lounge, it was a recent famous model. She was very good and her fitness was also diligent. Recently, my waist is not getting enough action."

1]...... You even brag about it???

He Gu nodded and didn't speak.

Probably his heart has been filled with knives, this small fight, he can not find a place to start a place to stab anymore.

"You tell me who should I take? Is it a good figure then a good voice then is it gentle to take care of people? I want to bring a girl then be photographed together with her." Song Ju Han said, while observing the reaction.

1]..... I really with to strap my phone to a bomb and launch Song Ju Bastard to the moon

He Gu nodded again.

Song Ju scoffed and continued to bow down to eat.

He Gu was still quietly watching, he thought, there will always be one day, he can only look at Song Ju Han and even there will not be such a good distance.

Song Ju Han left after eating. When he left, He Gu felt that his body's strength was drained. He could not properly sit on the sofa for a long time.

In fact, he can feel Song Ju Han anxiety and dissatisfaction. Because he used to control him, then he suddenly found that the control was a little loose, so he felt unaccustomed and angry at his authority being violated. If He Gu continues to "disregard", the two of them will really be finished.

He Gu is in a very painful contradiction. On the one hand, when he thinks about breaking off with Song Ju Han, he does not know how he will wake up the next day, but on the other hand, he is expecting the deadly knife in his heart. He wants to be happy and hit a fatal collision to make it over, it would be better than this. The wound on his body could not heal repeatedly. After more than six years, he was really tired of it.

The next morning, He Gu took the simple luggage and boarded the plane and went straight to Shanghai.

After all, Shanghai is in the south, warmer than the capital. He Gu felt like a tidal wave hits the plane and even his breathing has become smoother.

He took a taxi to a hotel, then sent a text message to his mother and had made plans for lunch at noon.

He put down his luggage, repaired it, took a black pearl necklace he bought at the airport and took a taxi to the hotel.

He and his mother didn't seem to have seen each other for four or five years. He saw a trace of tension in front of himself.

Knocking on the door of the box, a woman in a beige suit and jewels stood up and looked upa little excited.

He Gu felt awkward, there was a little girl in the room.

"He Gu?" Sun Qing strode over and took his arm and looked up at his son.

"Mom."She she pat his back and his voice was unconsciously gentle.

She is richer than he remembers, but is older than he remembers. Time heals all wounds. Facing the mother, he finds that he has lost his original anger.

Sun Qing's eyes were red, her hands were stiff and she tried to hug him but she did not dare to do it.

He Gu took the initiative to bend over and hugged her, this short woman has the intelligence and strength, but when she is a mother, it is not much different from other mothers.

Sun Qing forced hug him and her fingers carefully touched her son's head and she resisted not crying.

The little girl looked at them curiously.

Sun Qing let him go, she was embarrassed to said: "I haven't introduced her yet. This is the daughter of me and Uncle Li(He Gu stepfather). She is nine years old this year. Her name is Su Su. Su Su, you come over."

Su Su came over.

"Su Su, this is your brother, the one mother told you."

Su Su looked up and looked at him and said in a small adult's tone: "My brother looks pretty handsome, like me."

Sun Qing and He Gu couldn't help but laugh. Sun Qing touched her head: "Nonsense, it's like you are like your brother."

Su Su blinked her eyes: "You are so old, I feel like I can call your uncle then."

Then He Gu laughed.




"Don't be like that."

He Gu smile: "I didn't expect that I still have a younger sister." He rubbed his face with a finger and Su Su bit her lips shyly.

Sun Qing felt some cramps: "I have forgotten, I had not mentioned her to you."

Of course, He Gu know that she did not forget, but she did not dare to mention it, but he did not care. If he still cares, he will not take the initiative to look at her today.

"Come, sit down."

   The three people were seated, He Gu looked at the mother who he has not seen for many years: "Mom, you lost a lot of weight." Sun Qing is not only thin, even with makeup, he can also see the poor color, the whole person seems to be very tired .

"Hey, the work is too busy." Sun Qing gave a piece of meat to him. "You are thin too, how is it you're darker than before, eat more."

"Running the construction site all day, skin is all dried up."

"How are you doing in Nanchuang?"

"Not bad, enough to eat enough to live." He Gu thought of something, he took the necklace out, "Bought you a gift."

Sun Qing was very happy to open it: "It's beautiful, thank you son." She picked up the necklace and couldn't put it down. In fact, the jade necklace worn on her neck was much more expensive than this pearl, but she immediately pulled the jade necklace and He Gu helped her wear the pearls.

Su Su came together: "Is this good mother?"

"Yeah, your brother has been studying hard since he was a child. Now he works well. You....Su Su have to learn like your brother, you know?"

"Aaah." The child turned around as soon as she heard the word study.

When he was eating, Sun Qing kept telling him she was doing food. She finally asked an important question: "Do you have a girlfriend?"

He Gu shook his head: "Work is busy, no time to think about it."

"You are not too young, you shouldn't be lonely."

"Waiting for fate." He Gu perfuse the past.

After dinner, Sun Qing said to Su Su: "Su Su, do you want to go to the lobby to see the big turtle? You go see it, mother and your brother have to talk."

"Okay." Su Su couldn't wait to run.

   He Gu knew that his mother has something to say and that his intuition is related to Su Su, otherwise He Gu never mention it before, but this time it was so abruptly brought.

Sun Qing looked at the direction in which Su Su disappeared and sighed: "Su Su is only nine years old..."

He Gu frowned: "Mom, whats wrong?"

Sun Qing turned his face and looked at him. He said sadly: "He Gu, the fact you came to see me today. I am really very happy. Actually, I always wanted to see you, but I couldn't dare. I know, you have never really forgiven in your heart. I."

"Mom, it's all in the past, don't say it."He Gu really understand that Sun Qing really didn't want to see him in the early years. She couldn't face this son, but she once gave herself a look down. The fact that a man gave birth to a child and consumed youth.

But time will eventually changed everything, just as he forgave the past, Sun Qing also feels the mother and child bond coming back up.

"I wanted to see you think for a long time. I originally wanted to celebrate the New Year this year with you. I have to reunite with you anyway. I didn't expect you to come. I really..."

The gratitude in Sun Qing's eyes was not false. "Son, Mom is really sorry for you."

   He Gu felt very uncomfortable, he muttered: "Mom, it's in the past."

 If he didn't come today, he probably won't realize that in addition to Song Ju Han in the world, there are people who can touch his heart, maybe he was subconsciously rejecting such concern, so he simply won't see it. His character will rather not be connected because he is worried about losing people.

Sun Qing sighed: "He Gu, your mother has to tell you something, you should not be too uncomfortable, you will have to know sooner or later."

He Gu tight heart: "What wrong?"

"I have breast cancer."

He Gu sat up straight: "Is it serious? Can it be cured?"

"Now it is still in the early phase, it can be cured, but the treatment effect is not good." Sun Qing took hold of the hand. "I am doing a good job now and fulfilling my ideals which I had when I was young. I thought I would be satisfied, but my marriage is in vain. Now even health is gone, this is probably a punishment for me."

He Gu didn't expect to hear such a story. He always thought that his mother had a good life. He also bought the stock in his mother company and it has always been a good performing stock. At this moment, he really regretted coming here. If he didn't come, at least his mother had always been good and healthy in his memories

When Sun Qing said these things, she was very calm: "In fact, there is nothing. When people reach the age, how can they be without a disaster? I am very calm. The only concern in my heart is what happens after I'm gone."

"Is the treatment not very good?"

Sun Qing shook her head, her eyes suddenly revealed a few savvy and powerful self: "Old Li has two sons, all of them are older, although Old Li is also an annoying person, but he and his sons are both patriarchal, two sons are not a fuel-efficient lampoons. If I die early, you would probably only be able to reclaim my dowry and nothing else which I absolutely cannot allow."

"Is it too early to consider this now, your illness is still very curable and the chance of death is still small."

"Son, you know me, I'm a precautionary character, let alone this is about my daughter." Sun Qing looked at him with enthusiasm. "If I didn't get sick, I wouldn't be afraid of anything, but now I am I am really worried that I may fall down. Su Su future is not good. My son, your mother doesn't know who to rely on now. Can you help your mother?"

1]..... That mother child bond.....

He Gu was surprised: "Mom, what can I help you?"

   "I have owed you for so many years, I want to give you the money, even if you don't want it, I have no feelings with Old Li anymore, only the property ownership is not divided properly, I have been dealing with it, I want to give you the shares I have in my hand, After Su Su has grown up, you can return half of it to her."

"Mom..." He Gu couldn't help but retreat back and his brain couldn't keep up with this rhythm. He just came to eat a meal, how can he get so many things turning serious.

Sun Qing grabbed his hand and prevented him from retreating: "Son, your mother believes in you, I know you don't care about money since you were young, but I can't trust anyone except you."

He Gu took a deep breath: "Mom, let me digest..."

Sun Qing held his hand tightly and her eyes filled with expectations.

He Gu closed his eyes and open them again. He had calmed down: "Mom, are you too reckless to do this, there should be other ways, do not be so extreme, you are not completely out of trouble with Uncle Li."

"I don't care. He is not the same person as before and I am not." Sun Qing's eyes were a little red. "When we started our business together, it was very difficult, but we were very happy and very affectionate. Now everything is fine. He has changed, Su Su is so small, if I die then Old Li is her only guardian. When I'm gone, my legacy should not be at the mercy of father and his sons. You are my son, I can give you most of the inheritance to you. There is absolutely no problem in the law."

He Gu was still a bit worried, he sighed: "Mom, this is not a trivial matter, it is not something to say in a meal."

"I understand, I don't want you to decide now, but it is not a bad thing, right?" Sun Qing whispered, "Mother's only hope is that you can take care of your sister for me, even if you don't want to live with her. It doesn't matter, just take care of her and make sure she gets what she deserves in the future."

"I, I will think about it." He Gu does not want to agree, he is a very afraid of trouble, his desire for money - hope has always been indifferent, especially too much money, for him is just a number, it doesn't make much sense. In comparison, the troubles that may be incurred because of a large sum of money can completely deter his life. If it was someone else, he will definitely refuse.

But this is his mother's fortune. How does he refuse.

He regretted coming to this meal but in fact he will have to face it sooner or later.

   After dinner that day, Sun Qing sent him back to the hotel. The two of them talked in the guest room for a long time. Most of them talked about each other's life in the past few years. Finally, Su Su was sleepy in bed, Sun Qing said goodbye indicating that she took her back around.

After Sun Qing left, He Gu carefully thought about what happened on this day, he just felt dumbfounded.

Someone rushed to give him money, but he didn't want it and he couldn't refuse it.

   His mother is right. It is not a bad thing to have money. If he can't refuse it, he should think in the right direction and try his best to solve the problem.

   After staying in Shanghai for two days, Sun Qing was doing everything she could. He hated not being able to make up for the holidays for many years. He Gu and Su su were getting familiar with it. Although this little girl is a little naughty, she is also smart and kind. He Gu liked her.

When he left, Sun Qing grabbed his hand and asked him to seriously consider what problems he had and to communicate with her at any time.

When he returned to the capital, it was like feeling change. The phone at work came one after another. He should have been to work tomorrow. He ran to the company ahead of time.




When he arrived at the office, several female colleagues were chatting about gossip. The elder sister who was keen to introduce people to the audience was still very big: "Hey these stars, messy, a group of men and women are wearing swimsuits, is it too open? It is."

"When people are at the beach, they should at least wear a swimsuits instead of wearing nothing." Song Ju Han's fangirls in the office argued.

When Chen Shen saw him, she was shocked and stood up nervously: "He Gu, how come you are here?"

"If something happens, I still came in advance." He Gu glance at them, so he said seriously: "Talking gossip at work time, huh?"

A few people had shame smashed on their faces.

He Gu saw the newspaper on her desk when he passed through Chen's desk. It was Song Ju Han's paparazzi shot with his team at Saipan, the gazette news title used some very exaggerated and deliberately eye-catching words. At a glance, he saw many people bringing a girl or a boy or a girlfriend. It is impossible to play too much, but the media is afraid that the world will not be chaotic. But Song Ju Han was indeed very close to a woman private parts.

Chen Shan was afraid of his anger and whispered: "He Gu we will take a break and haven't talked for a long time."

He Gu laughed: "Cute, this is nothing, you call the team, bring the latest information on the project of the Sixth Ring, I will conduct a meeting."

"Yeah." Chen Shan thought for a moment, "He Gu, do you like Song Ju Han?"

He Gu expression was stiff: "What?"

"The last concert of Song Ju Han, I saw you on TV. Do you have friends who are insiders? To actually standing next to the stage."

He Gu coughed lightly: "Well, my friends is working in the gym where that man trains. I just went to see it that day."

"Wow, I really admire you He Gu, do you have a close contact with Song Ju Han? Is there a chance you can get me his signature?" Chen Shan looked at him with her eyes brightly. After Chen Shan discovered his sexual orientation, it was like open line to sharing secret friendship with him. His relationship was close and his speech was not as restrained as before.

"No, there are too many people."

"Oh, then you are so close, Song Ju Han himself has good skin? Is he really 188 in height? Is his hair really curly?"

He Gu went for the truth: "Well, really, you still have to inform me of that?"

Chen Shan shook her shoulders and woke up like a dream: "He Gu you're so wrong."

"Hurry and go."

He Gu took a look at the newspaper's happy appearance of Song Ju Han's light smile and his heart was full of pain. 

Well don't forget to vote and comment..... Get intoxicated..... and wake up...As Always Years of Intoxication.

Comments

  1. You can do it baby, keep fighting for your dignity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm wondering whether he gu appears in the other book of this autor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you mean beloved enemy where GuQingPei and Yuan Yang is the lead... The no. And I am glad he didn't.he would have ruined the mood the cold machocist that he is...

      Delete
    2. lol, you hate him too much :'D, he is just hopelessly in love, the poor dear, he just found the wrong man..

      Delete
  3. You are doing so good GuHe stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its painful only in the beginning. You will get through it He Gu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive