Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Rebirth of the Golden Marriage, Chapter 2: Roommate

Rebirth of the Golden Marriage《 重生 之 金色 婚姻 》Chong Sheng Zhi Jin Se Hun Yin.
Rebirth of the Golden Marriage, Chapter 2: Roommates

"Lin Zi, oh I say you can just make a call and lay it out, we saw you fell down in two of these three days, what if one day you hit your head? It used to be okay to sleep in the bunk, but now there's no bunk and this top bunk is too high."


"Yeah, I've seen some sleeping with this hyperactivity, I've never seen you hit your head so badly, the guardrail can't even stop you, you tell me after we changed the new dormitory, how many times have you fallen?"

"I..." Lin Yutong felt like he was choking. He tilted his head and looked fixedly at the two college students sitting on the bed.

Is this a dream?

Didn't he fall off the ninth floor? Why is this happening? This dormitory is clearly the new dormitory they changed at the beginning of their junior year. For his first two years of college, he still lived in an eight-person dormitory, and he always slept in the bunk. Then came junior year and the new dormitory building at school was finished and they moved in together, this time without a bunk because there was a study table and closet underneath, so he could only sleep on the top bunk.

Apparently, this isn't the first time he's dropped it, so what time is it exactly?

Lin Yutong slowly got up from the ground, lifted the quilt in his hand and patted it consciously, then looked wordlessly at Xiang Chengtian and Long Le. Both were his college classmates who had lived in one dorm room for nearly three years, and he would not fail to remember.

"Lin Zi, I'll be damned if you didn't fall and became utterly stupid." Long Le monkey-like jumped off the bed, took his head and probed Lin Yutong's forehead, then compared two fingertips in front of him, "You say, how many fingers am I holding up?"

"Move you monkey self." Lin Yutong slapped Long Le's fingers away and sat down on his chair with one hip. His gaze at the moment was on Long Le's desk, where the laptop was still open, and the date on the book was indicating that he had fallen back from this upstairs eight years ago.

"Lin Zi, are you okay?" Xiang Chengtian was much steadier than Long Le, he looked at Lin Yutong's expression was really a bit strange, could not help but put down the book in his hand and jumped down, saying, "If you really have any discomfort, hurry up and squeak, just now is fine, hurry up and go to the hospital."

"It's okay, just a little, a little sleep deprived, kinda dizzy, it'll be fine in a while." The first thing I did was to find the non-smartphone that I used to use, and then I found it.

So I really went back eight years?

The next few days Lin Yutong was somewhat trancey, and in order to verify that he was not dreaming, he went to many places to find some evidence that he might be dreaming. But as it turns out, he has been to every place the same as eight years ago, without any breakthroughs, even on the Internet, some of the big platforms that are so well-known that they can't be found, and he has used the pen name "Scattered Chai Tongzi" for several years now, not many people know.

That's really... It's sad to fall down the stairs and fight your way back up is worrying.

Lin Yutong didn't talk much all afternoon, and he didn't want to say what was wrong and make his roommates really worry about it, so he spent most of the time on his own thinking about problems and recalling some of the things that happened during this time.

At the end of the year, he would have a quarrel with his family about falling in love with Shen Jun, and then he would be opposed by his family and elope with Shen Jun, and then go to the city where Shen Jun was filming for development of love affair with Shen Jun before he even finished school. It was definitely a bad start and he had to change that. But the most important thing before that is getting his pen name signed and figuring out what to do about the family situation. His father took on a project in the middle of this year to renovate the old building of a large local general hospital and to take on a part of the new building, and the Lin Family were the ones who fell victim to this project, and then there were various problems.

Lin Yutong is hesitating on how to solve this problem as soon as possible, because just a year later, the Lin Family will encounter the problem of funding breakage because of some villain's interference. He writes novels that are profitable, but that takes a long process after all.




The thought of the last life they actually learned about the situation at home after a long time, wanting to help when he did and because there was not much money in hand and he was not able to make a change, he felt a panic in his heart.

Xiang Chengtian at this time packed his luggage and said: "I still have to catch the train, I put Lao San's notes on his desk, when he comes back later, if you two are here remember to tell him for me, see you in seven days ah."

Long Le said, "My mom will be picking me up in a minute, so go ahead, you can't lose it anyway."

Of the four people in the 602 dormitory, only Long Le and Lin Yutong are local, while Xiang and Chengtian and Hua Yubai are all living far away from the school, and it usually takes seven or eight hours by train to get home.

Lin Yutong said, "I'll probably go back later, I'll just talk to him."

Xiang Chengtian left, the dormitory was left with Lin Yutong and Long Le, Long Le wiggling his legs while eating chocolate pie, "Lin Zi, how are you going to spend the eleven holiday? You can come fishing with me at the resort if it's okay, I've got a couple of friends I've made an appointment with, it should be pretty lively."

Lin Yutong is thinking about going home.

Seeing that he wasn't speaking, Long Le glanced at the doorway and asked in a slightly lowered voice, "You're not going to look for Shen Jun, are you?"

According to the trajectory of the previous life, this time Lin Yutong is fond of Shen Jun, although no one knows yet, but these roommates know that he and Shen Jun are very close.

At this time Shen Jun hadn't dropped out of school, but had signed a contract with an entertainment company and often missed class to attend some interviews, and now he should be in...

It took Lin Yutong half a day to remember that he was filming a TV series in the field, in which Shen Jun played a small role with only five or six scenes, while in his last life he spent all of his good eleven days as a little assistant to Shen Jun.

Long Le said: "Lin Zi, we all get along like brothers, I just have to say this, don't blame me for talking too much, I think people like Shen Jun are actually not very suitable to be friends with. You don't know, he's been very attentive to me even when you're not around, but he's been very snobbish about Chengtian and Yubai. Hey anyway, I'm a straight talker, if you think I'm wrong then just pretend I didn't say anything."

Lin Yutong smiled, "It's nothing, I know you really consider me a friend by telling me this, thank you. Also, I'm not going on vacation, I have to go back home to see my parents and them, I haven't been back since school opened this time, and if I don't they'll have to come and get me."

Long Le smiled and threw a chocolate pie to Lin Yutong, "That's fine then, you can always contact me if you don't have anything to do anyway."

Long Le had been gone for almost an hour before Hua Yubai returned, and Lin Yutong saw this plain old classmate, "Little Long and Chengtian have gone back, are you going back?"

Hua Yubai went to tutor some people, but saved some money, but think about the cost of the round trip and decided not to go back, “I have to wait until New Year's Day to go back, or I'll have to pay a lot of money for the trip, and I think I'm done with my homework. By the way, why haven't you gone back yet?"

Lin Yutong said, "I've been waiting for you. He pointed to the notebook on Hua Yubai's desk, "Chengtian said he is finished with the copying, so he wanted us to tell you about it. If you don't want to go home, come with me to my house if there's nothing else. I'm worried that I'll have to be dragged home by my father to play chess, but at my level, you say I'll get beaten up for playing with him. You're a different person, and you're sure to help me clean up my act."

Lin Yutong always remembered that in his last life, when he learned that his family was in an economic crisis, he went around looking for people to borrow money, and this old classmate, who was having a hard time himself, took the money he had saved so hard. Never mind the amount of money, the thought is really valuable.

Hua Yubai is a schoolboy cleverest person, but at this time of year, his family is in poor condition, and with his younger brother in school and a younger sister at home, he not only has to pay for his own tuition and living expenses, but he also has to help his family from time to time, which is really difficult. I don't know what to do, but he just wants Hua Yubai to save a little bit of money.

Hua Yubai is a real clever person, and after thinking about it, he knew what Lin Yutong meant, and said, "Will this work? How bad would it be for you to say I'd come to your house as a guest and win your father over again?"

Lin Yutong opened his book bag and began to pack, "I'm relieved to have you say that, hurry up and pack."

Hua Yubai thought that all the children he had tutored had gone on a trip anyway, so he simply packed some clothes and went with Lin Yutong to the Lin Family.

The Lin Family is living in a single villa, not very famous family in City B, but also has a small fortune. When Lin Yutong was on the road, he said, "My grandparents are dead, my parents and my brother, and I have a sister who is studying abroad at the moment. My family is quite talkative anyway, and you don't have to be formal, just live going back to your own home."

He has been with Lin Yutong for more than two years, and I know who he is, and I haven't been polite to him, but I am still a bit nervous at the thought of meeting his parents.

Lin Yutong got out of the car and said to him, "It's not like you're not my girl. Why are you nervous?"




Hua Yubai whispered, "But this is my first time at my classmate's house."

Lin Yutong laughed and said, "Recognize the door, you can absolutely come here often in the future."

Pushing open the door, the butler went in to say that the Young Master was back, and had brought a friend with him. At that time, Lin Yutong still thought he had done the right thing, but once he entered the house, he realized that his decision seemed a bit hasty, because he saw the people in the house and suddenly remembered that this year, not only did he came out to his family that he and Shen Jun and his family had received a broken project, there was another thing that he had always felt quite incomprehensible over the years, and that was that someone came to his father and said that he wanted to join his family in marriage.






Prev: Chapter 1: Rebirth [CHAPTERS HOME] Next: Chapter 3: Flirting




Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive