Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Love is More than a Word, Chapter 98: I will make my own mind about my marriage (8)...

Love is More than a Word《识汝不识丁》Shi Nu Bu Shi Ding
Love is More than a Word, Chapter 98: I will make my own mind about my marriage (8)...

He is seriously considering finding evidence of Huang Guangde and bringing him to justice.

Gu-She took advantage of his contemplation of the situation to encroach on the black game and build up the chess play.

When Yue Ling got out of the daze on his face, the momentum was gone.” I give up.” He pitches.

Gu-She got up and said, “Get some rest early, I'll have Gu Xiaojia send you there tomorrow.”

“Wait a minute.” Yue Ling coughed, “I've thought it over and I think that Huang Guangde is a man who injures the world and is unacceptable to the world and it would be a public deed to remove him.”

“It's late.” Gu-She was double-entendre, “Brother Yue, get some rest.”

Yue Ling: “...” It's a wonder he can rest like this!

The next morning, Gu Xiaojia was sent over by Gu-She to wait.

Yue Ling dawdled until noon.

They're not on the same page, so there's nothing to talk on the road.

Gu Xiaojia took Yue Ling to the courthouse and when he got out of the carriage, he hesitantly asked, “Young Master only asked me to bring you here, not to take you back. Do you want me to wait for you?”

Yue Ling said, “Your Young Master's lifelong happiness is in my hands, do you want to wait or not?”

Gu Xiaojia stayed put.

Yue Ling was already on his way to the magistrate's office.

The magistrate had already informed him of his arrival and Tao Mo and Lao Tao came out to welcome him.

Yue Ling cupped his fist and said, “Master Tao, a day without seeing you is like three seasons apart, how are you?”

Tao Mo was stunned: “I’m okay. Thank you for your concern.”

Yue Ling said, “I have something to discuss with Master Tao, I wonder if we can find a secluded place?”

Tao Mo and Lao Tao thought that what he had to say had something to do with Huang Guangde and led them to the study.

In the study, Master Jin was in the middle of his business, when he saw Yue Ling enter, he stood up and saluted.

Yue Ling returns the favor.

Tao Mo saw that Yue Ling was hesitant to speak and as if awakening from a dream, he said, “This is Master Jin, there's no need to avoid him on these matters.”

Yue Ling knew he had misunderstood and said, “I'm here today for... I'm here today for a personal matter.”

Tao Mo and Lao Tao were both stunned. They couldn't figure out what Tao Mo had to do with the Prince of Lingyang's chief executive.

Master Jin was the one who reacted quickly and found an excuse to leave.

After he left, Lao Tao hesitated but finally chose to stay. After all, they don't know Yue Ling well, so it's better to be careful.

Yue Ling didn't have any concerns about Lao Tao, turned around and closed the door, after choosing a chair and sitting down, he asked slowly and methodically, “I wonder if Master Tao has someone in mind?”

Tao Mo's body stiffened, his face slowly flushed and his head swayed from side to side without thinking about it.

Lao Tao has come to a realization.

Yue Ling coughed out, “Actually Master Tao is young and has already become a county parent and official, he is considered to be young and capable, it is time to think about his life's work.”

Tao Mo's face turned from red to white and nodded, “Yes.”

Yue Ling said, “I wonder how Master Tao likes people?”

Tao Mo turned his head to look at Lao Tao.

Lao Tao said, “Young Master, just say the word. Mr. Yue is familiar with Young Master Gu and will certainly advise Young Master on this.”

Tao Mo's heart clenched and he was so nervous that he could hardly speak.

Yue Ling couldn't stand it, so he volunteered, “Actually, I'm here to play matchmaker.” Although Gu-She didn't say who she was playing for, his attitude towards Tao Mo and the fact that he had sent Gu Xiaojia to the county magistrate's office today, made his goal undeniable.

“Matchmaking?” Lao Tao got some of it right but not all of it.

Tao Mo whispered, “Thank you, Mr. Yue, for your consideration. But I, for the moment, have no plans to get married.”

Yue Ling was stunned. He had never thought that for the first time in his life, a matchmaker would be unsuccessful, let alone someone like Gu-She would be rejected.

Lao Tao said anxiously, “Young Master, Mr. Yue hasn't said who he's matching for, so you might as well listen and decide.”

Tao Mo's lips moved but in the end he didn't object.

Yue Ling said, “The man who commissioned my matchmaking is as beautiful as a jade, from a pure family, of unparalleled talent.”

Tao Mo's heart was pounding.

Could it be... Could it be him?

But if it wasn't for him, who else would be worthy of the words” brilliant and unmatched”?

But... but how could it be him?

How could he ask for his hand in marriage?


Yue Ling knew what was on Tao Mo's mind when he saw his flickering look and said, “And he knows Master Tao well.”

Tao Mo gulped. He couldn't think of anyone else. Not even the slightest possibility. Could it really be, really be...

“That's my best friend from school, Gu-She Gu Xianzhi.”

After Yue Ling finished speaking, Tao Mo's face was a beautiful red, blue and green, all colors, indescribable.

“Young Master.” Lao Tao was stunned by Tao Mo's dumbfounded silence and couldn't help but bump him with his elbow.

Tao Mo suddenly turned around and said to Lao Tao, “Did you, did you hear what he just said?”

Lao Tao said, “I heard, he said...”

“You pinch me, you pinch me.” Tao Mo was almost incoherent with excitement.

Lao Tao gave him a light pinch on the back of his hand.

Tao Mo was dumbfounded: “It doesn't hurt. I sure was dreaming.”

Yue Ling walked over to him and gave his arm a big squeeze.

“Ah.” Tao Mo's shoulders cringed in pain.

Yue Ling laughed, “Not a dream.”

Tao Mo said: “Not a dream, then, then are you lying to me?”

Yue Ling shook his head, “Even though I'm bored, I don't know how bored I am.”

Tao Mo covered his arm, “If it wasn't a dream, if you weren't lying to me, then, then wasn't Xianzhi lying to me?”

Yue Ling said, “Knowing him as I do, he wouldn't bore me to death.”

Tao Mo's heart is in shock, his mind is confused and he still can't figure out why Gu-She is here to play matchmaker.

When Yue Ling saw that he would not recover for a moment, he said to Lao Tao: “You should consider your life's work carefully. Master Tao should think about it for a few more days and then give his answer.” With that, he turned around and opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, his arm was grabbed firmly.

Yue Ling turned his head, Tao Mo's eyes shining brightly at him.

“Master Tao?”

“I... I agree.” Tao Mo stammered nervously, “whatever the conditions, I agree.”

Yue Ling said, “Brother Gu didn't set any conditions.” Although he was still unhappy that Gu-She had asked him to play matchmaker, he had been entrusted with the task of being loyal to someone. He defended Gu-She, “I believe Brother Gu is sincere.”

Whether it was an illusion or not, he felt Tao Mo's face glitter like gold.

Tao Mo's grip on his arm tightened and sheepishly asked, “So, so when are we going to get married?”

Yue Ling: “...” Should he be happy or embarrassed that his first matchmaking session was so successful?

Back at the Gu family residence, Yue Ling spilled the beans and finally said proudly, “How was it? Are you glad I'm here?”

Gu-She said: “Anyone can say it but it won't go away.” He knew very well how Tao Mo felt about him.

Even though he was telling the truth, Yue Ling was still very upset. He said, “If that's the case, why don't you let Gu Xiaojia do the talking?”

Gu-She said, “Matchmaking is a big deal.”

Yue Ling smiled smugly. He really was interested in his status.

Gu-She continued slowly and deliberately: “Therefore, it is necessary to find an outsider to show sincerity.”

Yue Ling took a deep breath, “Do you really plan to marry him?”

Gu-She said, “If you don't get married, why do you need a match?”

“You think Prime Minister Xiang will say yes?”

“I'm looking for someone to spend my life with, not someone to spend his.”

Yue Ling shook his head, “I think you might need it for your ship overseas.”

Gu-She said, “If I ever sail, it will be for the scenery, not for escape.”

Yue Ling said, “Are you prepared to get tough with Prime Minister Xiang?”

Gu-She said, “I know my limits.”

“And when are you going to have your wedding feast?” Yue Ling said and added, “I have not long to stay here and it would be worth my while to have a wedding feast before I go.”

Gu-She said: “That depends on how fast you operate.”

“Me?” Yue Ling pointed to himself.

Gu-She said: “Gu Xiaojia doesn't understand this.”

Yue Ling smiled skin to skin, “Why would I see that?”

Gu-She said, “You're smarter than him.”

Yue Ling was stuck in a jam for a long time, before he reached out his hand.

“What?”

“The eight characters of your birth. If you want to get married, you have to combine your birthdays.” Yue Ling said, “And find a fortune teller to find an auspicious day.”

Gu-She said, “I'll take care of it. You just prepare the wedding gift.”

“...the Prince of Lingyang.” He's the Prince of Lingyang Residence Steward, not the Gu family residence Steward!


~ Love is More than A Word ~
Prev: Chapter 97: I will make my own mind about my marriage (7)...Chapters Home 》 Next: ,Chapter 99: I will make my own mind about my marriage (9)...

Comments

  1. Wow. TM won’t be able to be able to sleep tonight 😳😮🥰💜🌹💓

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say this whole matchmaking scene was quite hilarious ...I'm so happy for the lovely couple. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive