Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Love is More than a Word, Chapter 97: I will make my own mind about my marriage (7)...

Love is More than a Word《识汝不识丁》Shi Nu Bu Shi Ding
Love is More than a Word, Chapter 97: I will make my own mind about my marriage (7)...

Tao Mo looked at him in a daze.” Big fish? You, you're trying to...”

For Lao Tao? I don't think so.

Or for... Hao Guozi?

He was struggling with his thoughts. Apart from Lao Tao and Hao Guozi, he couldn't think of anything else he'd want to catch in the long run. Or did he share his father's hope that he would be a good officer for the people?

...that's not like Gu-She. That's not Gu-She's style.

Gu-She suddenly flicked his forehead with his finger.

Tao Mo subconsciously covers the spot where he was shot.

“If the fish is too stupid, it might be smarter to flick it.” Gu-She said.

Tao Mo's heart flashed with disappointment but he was quick to say, “I'll be a good officer!”

Gu-She was startled.

“I'll live up to your expectations and be a good officer.” He paused and said, “I will prove that your bait has not been wasted.”

“Is that so?” Gu-She's expression became distant.

Tao Mo didn't know what he'd said wrong and thought he didn't believe him. I'll practice my handwriting, I'll study hard with Master Jin, I'll... Where are you going?” As he watched Gu-She walk further and further away, he couldn't help but chase after him.

“Looking for Yue Ling.”

Yue Ling was painting in his room, even when Gu-She and Tao Mo entered without interruption.

Gu-She went to the desk.

Yue Ling's painting is a foggy, lonely mountain. Beside it, geese fly in. His brushwork is very elegant and it is the best way to depict such a beautiful scene hidden in the fog, even the geese seem to be very nimble.

Gu-She said, “If you are dedicated to painting, you will achieve great things today.”

Yue Ling stopped, put his pen on the inkstone and sighed: “If I had never met you, perhaps this day would have come. With you in front of me, how could I dare to be so disgraceful?”

Gu-She was unmoved by his praise, saying, “Did you give up painting for me, or for the man who sings and paints so well?”

Yue Ling's mouth moved, his moustache quivered and he slowly turned his head sideways, “In front of Gu Xianzhi, in all the world, who dares to claim the top spot in painting?”





Gu-She said: “I've seen his paintings.”

Yue Ling froze and asked, “How was it?” He could have been indifferent to his own skill but it was hard for him to resist asking. He could have been indifferent to his own skills but he couldn't help but ask the man. He knew that Gu Xianzhi's praise would have made the man happy.

Gu-She said, “There is one thing I would like to ask of you in a low voice.”

“....” Yue Ling stroked his beard, “I thought whispering was supposed to be the attitude.”

Gu-She said: “Indeed.”

Yue Ling said, “But be it attitude, be it language, I have no regrets in my life to hear Gu Xianzhi's words in my own words. Go ahead, what is it?”

Gu-She said: “I think Huang Guangde deserves the guilt.”

Yue Ling looked at Tao Mo and smiled in a different way, “Is it what you want, or is it what someone else wants?”

Tao Mo said, “It's me. Although Huang Guangde's crime is heinous, colluding with the Prince of Lingyang is a forcible crime. If he is guilty of this, will I also be guilty of knowingly breaking the law?”

Yue Ling said, “I'll handle the collusion, so you don't have to worry, you just have to stand by and watch.”

Tao Mo said: “I'm the Prefectural Magistrate Court, it's my job to uphold the law.”

“Is he really illiterate?” Yue Ling looked at Gu-She.

Gu-She said, “If there is righteousness in your heart, why do you need the words of the ancients?”

Yue Ling: “A little more pedantic.”

Gu-She said: “From ancient times, the wicked have always been fond of slandering the loyal and good people.”

Yue Ling coughed, “If I remember correctly, it seems that you have come this time, to ask for this traitorous minister.”

Gu-She didn't change his face: “It's not too late to get lost.”

Yue Ling: “...”

Tao Mo looked at him, looked at him and sounded like he didn't understand.

“How do you want me to help? Go ahead.” Yue Ling said.

Gu-She said, “I have spoken.”

Yue Ling's face turned pale, “You don't want to give me full authority on this, do you?”

Gu-She said, “Exactly.”

Yue Ling brushed off his sleeves and said, “What does this matter to me?”

Gu-She said: “Thanks.”

Yue Ling: “...” I'm afraid that no one will believe that the world's greatest scholar has such a cheeky face behind him.

“Huang Guangde is a tyrannical man, it's not hard to gather evidence.” Yue Ling, “but I'm from the Prince of Lingyang, so it's not convenient for me to intervene. Otherwise I'd be sent to the capital before Huang Guangde falls. Instead of him, I have someone else in mind.”

Gu-She pursed his lips.

“I think Brother Gu has thought of that.” Yue Ling said, “As far as I know, Huang Guangde has some connections in the court but they're all made of money and are very fragile. The slightest wobble and they're guaranteed to fall apart. You don't have to worry. You can do whatever you want.”

Gu-She said, “What if he hitched a ride on Imperial Tutor Shi?”

Yue Ling laughed: “That's really... It's a snake and rat's nest. Brother Gu, take care of yourself.”

Tao Mo came out of the Gu family residence by himself.

Gu-She and Yue Ling are classmates, they haven't seen each other for years, so it's natural to talk at length.

Yue Ling wanted to ask Tao Mo to stay with him but he declined because of the look on Gu-She's face.

Needless to say, he knows he took a wrong turn against Huang Guangde. But as the Prefectural Magistrate Court, he felt that he was on the right path. If he didn't believe in the justice of the law, how could he convince the people?

He doesn't regret it but he feels very sorry for the trouble he's caused Gu-She.

Back at the county office, Lao Tao and Hao Guozi were busy in the kitchen.

They're making dough for Master Tao's incense ceremony.

Tao Mo's heart was shaken.

His father's grave is in the jurisdiction of Huang Guangde Magistracy. Going to his father's grave means he's likely to come face to face with Huang Guangde. Thinking about the assassination of himself and Gu-She, the tragic death of Wan Feng and the events of Yiyu, he felt a chill in his heart.

Hearing that Tao Mo is back, Lao Tao and Hao Guozi give him a taste of the dumplings.


“Young Master, what's going on?” Lao Tao put the dough on the table.

Tao Mo needed someone to talk to, so he told his everything.

Hao Guozi gritted his teeth and said, “Young Master, Huang Guangde, if you get rid of this scum sooner, it will save you from disaster! Why do you even care if he deserves it?”

Lao Tao said, “Young Master is an imperial official and there are things you have to do to lead by example.”

Hao Guozi said, “It wasn't Young Master who did it anyway, Young Master just had to pretend not to know.”

Tao Mo said: “Unfortunately I know.”

Hao Guozi said, “Young Master has erased all of this from his mind, so let Young Master Gu and whoever bring down Huang Guangde together! You know Young Master Gu is Prime Minister Xiang's son, he is also half of the court, why can't he serve the people?”

Lao Tao said, “That's not how people in the court count.”

“Who cares what he thinks! Anyway, it would be a great pleasure to bring Huang Guangde to justice.” Mentioning him, Hao Guozi gnashed his teeth in hatred.

Tao Mo looked at his angry face and his conviction faltered.

But when he saw Tao Mo's blank look, he couldn't bear to see it. He said, “We need to discuss this matter in the long run. Why don't we wait until the Qingming Festival, after we've offered incense to the Master and then we'll talk about it.”

Hao Guozi said, “Shall we go back?”

Lao Tao said, “I'm here, you just don't have to worry.”

Hao Guozi said, “It would be nice if on that day, the head of Huang Guangde could be used as a tribute to the spirit of the Old Master Tao in heaven.”

Lao Tao looked at Tao Mo, sighed silently and pushed the green ball forward: “Young Master try it.”

Tao Mo took a bite of one and his eyes grew red.

Lao Tao was shocked, saying, “But it's not good?”

Tao Mo shook his head, “Much like when father did.”

Hao Guozi said, “Master used to say that he made his own dough in the kitchen. I learned the art from the chef, so of course it looks like it.”

Tao Mo said, “I know my father didn't cook it but I like the way he looks when he's happy to see the green dough. But I like the way he looks when he's happy to see the dough being served.”

Hao Guozi said, “In that case, Young Master should avenge Master's death all the more.”

Tao Mo said: “I wish I could.”

Hao Guozi's eyes lit up as he said, “So, Young Master is agreeing to Young Master Gu's plan?”

Tao Mo shook his head: “When I was Tao Mo, I wanted to avenge my father's death. But when I was a Magistrate of Tangyang County, I also liked being able to bring him to justice.”

Lao Tao seems to have read his mind and said.” In that case, bring him to justice as soon as possible.”

Hao Guozi shook his head and said, “It's not that easy. For all of Huang Guangde's enemies, I've never heard of anyone bringing him to justice.”

Lao Tao said, “We are different. I gather evidence of Huang Guangde's guilt and Gu-She sends the evidence to the capital, which will bring him down once and for all!”

Hao Guozi's mood has cleared up a bit, “That's only if Young Master Gu agrees. I see him, he doesn't seem to like it when he mentions Prime Minister Xiang.”

Lao Tao said, “We can discuss this later. For now, let's gather evidence on Huang Guangde.”

“Yes.”

Tao Mo looked gratefully at Lao Tao, “Thank you.”

Lao Tao said, “Master has been so kind to me, he has recreated my life. Without him, I wouldn't be here today. It is my long-cherished dream to avenge his death and assist the Young Master, so I will do my best to achieve it.”

Tao Mo's eyes darkened and he forced a smile, “I will not disappoint you.”

Lao Tao said, “Young Master seems to still have a second thought?”

Tao Mo said in a hurry: “No.”

Lao Tao said, “If Young Master has any thoughts, there is no harm in saying so.”

Tao Mo thought to himself, “Gu-She wants me to be a good officer.”

Lao Tao and Hao Guozi were both stunned. Gu-She usually does as she pleases but she doesn't expect to have such a wish. But with Gu-She's talent and reputation, it's easy for him to become an official, so why would she place his wish on Tao Mo?

They looked at each other.

Lao Tao asked, “Young Master Gu himself said this?”

Tao Mo said: “That's not true. It's just that he does mean it.”

Lao Tao said, “I wonder what Young Master Gu said about that?”

Tao Mo repeats everything he says. He has a very good memory and he repeats everything exactly as he says it.

Lao Tao looked at Hao Guozi.

Hao Guozi has a strange look on his face.

Lao Tao coughed and said with a double meaning: “Young Master, please do not disappoint Young Master Gu.”

Tao Mo nodded, “Of course!”

Lao Tao pulled Hao Guozi out of Tao Mo's room.

Hao Guozi was startled: “Why don't you tell Young Master that Gu-She didn't actually mean it?”

Lao Tao said: “It's not time.”

Hao Guozi looked at him suspiciously, “You're not going to object, are you?”

Lao Tao said: “Is it useful for me to object?”

“Actually, “Hao Guozi hesitated, “if Young Master has to be gay, I think Young Master Gu would be a rare choice.”

Lao Tao said: “That's something I remember saying to you last time.”

Hao Guozi: “So it's really no objection? Not a blindfold?” When he saw Lao Tao nodding, he asked, “If so, why didn't you tell Young Master?”

Lao Tao said, “Since Gu-She is interested, he should show his sincerity.”

Hao Guozi said, “You're not afraid that Gu-She will run away?”

Lao Tao slowly raises his arm, making a crisp scoffing sound.

Hao Guozi swallowed, “I see.”



On the tea, the heat is throbbing.

Yue Ling plays against Gu-She.

“Did you really decide to go up north and ask Prime Minister Xiang?”“ I asked but Yue Ling didn't slow down at all.

Gu-She said, “Hmm.”

Yue Ling said, “I thought you and Prime Minister Xiang would be old and dead.”

Gu-She said, “I was ready to go to sea.”

“Oh? You don't want to go into seclusion on Mount Fairy, do you?” laughed Yue Ling.

“So to speak, it is possible.”

Yue Ling said, “This is the real enchantment. Overseas, there is no magic potion, not even chicken, duck or fish.”

Gu-She said, “Before Nuwa made man, what was in the land of God?”

Yue Ling laughed, “So you're going overseas to have a baby. True to Gu Xianzhi, you really are different.”

“But I've changed my mind.” Gu-She is slowing down.

Yue Ling said, “I can see that. I can also see why you've changed your mind.”

“Oh?”

“The love that you have, you can't escape.”

Gu-She said, “You still owe me a favor.” Since Yue Ling did nothing about Huang Guangde, the previous whispered request is not valid.

“You didn't say, what about the painting?” Yue Ling implied with his eyes, “and that seems to be our exchange.”

Gu-She said: “Reiki is heavenly.”

“How's the penmanship?”

“Self-forming.”

“How's the mood?”

“A man who paints is like a man with a big heart.”

Yue Ling nodded with satisfaction, the corners of his mouth turning upward.

Gu-She tapped his fingers on the table.

Yue Ling quickly said, “What do you want to do then?”

“Give me back a favor.”

“Okay.” Yue Ling answered quickly, “Take your time, as long as I can, I will.”

“I've got it all figured out.”

Yue Ling stroked his beard, “Go ahead.”

“I'd like to ask you to play matchmaker for me.”

Yue Ling's fingers froze, incredulous, “What did you say?”

Gu-She said word for word, without missing a beat: “I want to ask you to play matchmaker for me.”

Snap.

The piece in Yue Ling's hand fell on the board.



~ Love is More than A Word ~
Prev: Chapter 96: I will make my own mind about my marriage (6)... Chapters Home 》 Next: ,Chapter 98: I will make my own mind about my marriage (8)... 

Comments

  1. Typo - double up sentence.

    He could have been indifferent to his own skill but it was hard for him to resist asking. He could have been indifferent to his own skills but he couldn't help but ask the man.

    Lao Tao and Hao Guozi were both stunned. Gu-She usually does as she [he] pleases but she [he] doesn't expect to have such a wish. But with Gu-She's talent and reputation, it's easy for him to become an official, so why would she [he] place his wish on Tao Mo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gu She I wonder why do you need a matchmaker? I can't stop reading this novel. HELP!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive