Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 144: Grandpa, is this your idea of a prank?

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 144: Grandpa, is this your idea of a prank?

An-Ziyan opened his eyes and sat up slowly, his face had everything, he made the air cry, he made Mai Ding cry but he couldn't show any more expression. He stared at the piano but did not want to play, he did not even know what he wanted to do.

Mai Ding would never know, how could he know, that he had torn open a wound in his heart that never healed. He didn't dare to go back to his parents' house for fear that they would worry about his pain, and finally he had to dial Li Ming's phone number from the family had moved out, his new rental place Mai Ding hadn't been to yet, and it was only when Li Ming gave him the address that Mai Ding sent out that it was the same as An-Su's condo.

When he arrived, Li Ming was already waiting for him downstairs, so Mai Ding took a deep breath and patted his face before getting out of the cab, not wanting Li Ming to see his abandoned face.

“I already went to the supermarket and got you a toothbrush and towels.” Li Ming shook the bag in his hand and Mai Ding managed a smile, “Thanks but how did you move in here, are you some kind of like a psycho stalker.”

“She lives on the 10th floor, I live on the 4th, I rarely go out, she doesn't even know I live here and I've never followed her, I just thought if she had a problem I could help her out faster, it's not really a stalker.” Li Ming explained to himself.

“After all this time, it's time for you to confess to sister in law.”

“I'll be rejected, I don't have the mental capacity to handle that. Geeks have delicate hearts.” Li Ming said seriously, they chatted and walked inside, into Li Ming's apartment, where the place was bigger, like a store, with three computers on the table, one for watching TV, one for online trading and one for playing games.

“You're rich?”

“I make enough to cover my daily expenses, not as much as yours, so don't worry, you've got An-Ziyan.” At that name, Mai Ding's face changed, then he forced a smile, “Really? Where, I didn't see him.” Li Ming put the bag on the table, looked at Mai Ding: “So you had a fight.”

“Because I'm so annoying, come to think of it, I'm annoying, always thinking about trivial things, always nagging and he's been putting up with me for a long time. He's been putting up with me for a long time.”

“What the hell is going on?”

Mai Ding sat down on the pile of stuff on the couch, slowly moved each item to the coffee table and set it in place and as he did so, he explained the general situation, Li Ming braced himself, “Since it's only artificial insemination, I'm sure it's okay if the baby comes and fills in a lot of things.”

Mai Ding scoffed to himself, "I may have been too impatient or overconfident, threatening him with leaving, thinking it would at least make a difference but everything I did was ridiculous and unreasonable in his eyes and he was the one who always made the decision.”

“But if you don't want to, you can't force it.”

“There are so many things he doesn't want to do, maybe he's in a bad mood, maybe it's too much trouble, he can say no easily and me, he thinks I'm an easy choice to make? I'm the one who faced Auntie, I'm the one who faced Mom and Dad, I'm the one who faced him, why me? Why is it all left to me? Why is it that no matter what I do, I always get blamed? Do I...” Mai Ding put his hands over his face. “Can't you just hug me? Why do you say things like that.”

“Calm down, bring him in and we'll talk.”

“If it's something An-Ziyan doesn't want to talk about, you can't talk to him.”

“But...” Mai Ding lay on the couch, his back to it, curled up, “this time, at least this time, not wanting to humble himself.”

Li Ming sighed and said no more, he sat down in front of the computer, leaving Mai Ding alone on the couch.

The night, it's too long, insomnia and dreams don't make you happy, he was gone last night when you could reach out and touch him but you can't help but reach out and wonder if you will touch him. I don't know the name of the music on the computer, it's not a good idea to listen to music when you're sad, you think the lyrics are about you but in the end, it's just your mood.

Why do we hurt each other when we love each other?

It's such a silly question.

The most painful wounds in the world are inflicted by the one you love the most.

Mai Ding had his arms folded, looking down at his body.

Would it be better if, if I were a woman?

Why did I start hating my gender, how pathetic, how easily I denied myself.

How thick does a love story need to be to withstand life's assault over and over again.

He's not ready to go to work in the morning but he's afraid of the indifference and sarcasm in An-Ziyan's eyes. He takes a deep breath and walks in the door of the PR Department.

“Mai Ding, what's wrong with you, you look terrible.” asked Guo Ping and Mai Ding stroked his face: “Probably didn't sleep well last night.”

“You're having an affair again. What an enviable life.” Colleagues teased, others laughed, Mai Ding looked at them, if they knew about his relationship with An-Ziyan they would be envious, Mai Ding was too old and innocent to be accepted by everyone, the reality is not so beautiful.

“Yann, you're here.” Hearing Fan Shaojun's voice, Mai Ding ducked his head in a panic, catching a glimpse of his beautiful fingers and when he spotted An-Ziyan walking towards him, he stood up, making up some excuse to go to Feng Feimeng, not being very good at hiding or acting, fearing that he would collapse at the sight of An-Ziyan.

He overthinks it; An-Ziyan just went to the desk of the other colleagues behind his desk to get the file, then walked right into the office and closed the door, and when he entered, An-Ziyan threw the file hard on the table, noting Mai Ding's apparent dodge, the guy didn't go to his Mom and Dad's house after going out last night, and if Li Ming hadn't texted him, he might have been out looking.

An-Ziyan's head was resting on the back of the chair, he felt nothing from the sunlight and temperature outside or the emotions and pains inside, after last night everything turned to ashes, the floor-to-ceiling windows reflected his face, he was like a devil who could lose his mind at any moment, this had happened more than once, he had lost control of himself with Manager Cui, An-Ziyan knew it was worse now than then, he stared at his fingers, He'd probably do something to hurt him, something cruel so that he couldn't leave and he'd hurt him so badly that maybe he was safest if he avoided him now.

An-Ziyan swiveled his chair, facing out the window, he looked at the sky, his voice as soft as the breeze: “Grandpa, even I can't control myself, is this your prank on me? Is this a prank you are playing on me?”



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: 《Chapters Home》Next: ,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive