Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 134: Now and then

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 134: Now and then

While they were talking about the benefits of sleeping, An-Ziyan came down from upstairs and looked lazy as if he was still awake. But he was no different from his lazy self at home and Mai Ding couldn't stand it. Mai Ding came to An-Ziyan menacingly: “You...”

“I'll beat you in front of everyone.” An-Ziyan stopped Mai Ding's nagging in the most straightforward way possible. Mai Ding sniffed his nose: “No matter how bad you are, you can't hit me on a holiday.”


“Don't underestimate how bad I am.”

“I... I don't believe it.” This year, no matter how brave we are, against the forces of evil, An-Ziyan hooks his finger: “Come here.”

“So what if you come over here!” Mai Ding walked up to An-Ziyan, who hooked his finger again: “Bend down a little.” When he bent down, An-Ziyan raised his hand and grabbed Mai Ding's collar, then raised his other hand and flicked Mai Ding's forehead with an unexpected movement.”

“Or you wouldn't believe me.” An-Ziyan curled his index finger again and Mai Ding closed his eyes but An-Ziyan yanked Mai Ding's collar and kissed him on the mouth with the same unexpected speed. Mai Ding screamed, "You, you, me, you... An-Ziyan Ziyan!” Stuttering and stammering as usual.

“Why are you yelling, you're giving me a headache.” Mai Ding's mom scolded and Mai Ding pointed at An-Ziyan: “Mom, An-Ziyan, he, he hit me.” Mai Ding couldn't have had the courage to tell her that An-Ziyan had kissed him. An-Ziyan sighed: “You can say whatever you want.”

“What's with the look on your face and the tone of your voice? Have I wronged you? Didn't you just hit me?”

“Okay, okay, I see.”

Mai Ding's mother had a hard look at Mai Ding: “Little Shuai has already given way to you, don't be unreasonable, little Shuai, sorry to have wronged you, this child has a strange temper, I will teach him a lesson.”

“It's okay, I won't mind.”

“Thank you, good man, I'm so lucky to have found someone as virtuous as you.” Mai Ding's sarcasm was intense.

“You're welcome.” An-Ziyan accepted it as a matter of course.

The New Year will not change anything, the way of life and habits of two people can not be changed by just one holiday, this year will also love well, every time I want to say something romantic but nothing comes to mind.

Remembering that nothing serious was done, it was the second day of school in a trance, Mai Ding's parents went home yesterday, and today Mai Ding and An-Ziyan It's time to leave, too, and while there's time on vacation, Mai Ding wants to check out the house, after all, renting someone else's house was never going to look like his own and the furniture in the house was too old and many of the appliances didn't work well. It's a lot of money but it's always good to plan ahead.

“Come back more often. If Ziyan doesn’t want to come back, you can come back too.” When Wu Xin sent them out, An-Ziyan had already driven out, so Mai Ding said goodbye to Wu Xin politely and got into the car.” An-Ziyan, do you have any secret money stashed?” That's the first thing he said when he got in the car.

“Your fox’s tail is finally showing.”

“Who's the fox now, I'm not greedy for your private money, there's something I need to talk to you about, how about we take out a loan to buy a house, if you have private money you can use it for our living expenses, I'll borrow some money plus the salary we've both accumulated over the last year or so for a down payment.”

“Down payment? Just buy it outright.”

“Don't talk in a rich man's voice! It makes people angry to hear you! You're on your own!” Mai Ding knew that An-Ziyan was rich and that his grandfather had left him all his assets, though he'd never seen him use them.

“You're borrowing money on your own? And a loan would cost more money.” He makes so much sense, Mai Ding's confused.” Well, what do you suggest.”

“I'll lend you the money for the house and you can pay me back later.”

“It's not like I'm the only one living in the house!!”

“Do I still have to stay there? That's a lot of money and you don't have it.”

“You think you're some top cowboy and you charge to live with me!”

“How much do you owe me so far?”

“Can't you ever have a serious conversation!!”

While the car was still arguing, the doorbell of Wu Xin's house rang, Wu Xin was stunned when she saw the visitor: “How come it's you, I haven't seen you for a while, An Xun isn't home.” Bai Xiong waved his hand: “I am here to talk to you about something.”

Wu Xin paused, nodded, “Come in.” Bai Xiong sat down on the sofa, Wu Xin asked someone to make him a cup of tea and sat down with him: “What do you want to see me about?”

“It's to ask about Ziyan.”

“You're asking me because of Sisi.” I don't know what to do with this daughter, she says she won't get married or have children.” Wu Xin put her hand on the edge of the sofa and stared into the tea cup, “Yes, parents may never understand what their children are thinking.”

“But her idea is ridiculous! How can a parent stand it? I only have one daughter. She wants me to be happy that I can't even hold my grandson? Bai Xiong's words also poked Wu Xin's sore spot, her thin fingers clenched tightly, “So you want me to talk to Si for you?” She pretended not to know what Bai Xiong wanted.” She pretended she didn't know Bai Xiong's intentions.

“I really like Ziyan but if Si didn't cherish it at first maybe they would've gotten married, do you think it's still possible for Ziyan and Sisi to get married?”

“But he's married.”

Hearing the news for the first time, Bai Xiong was shocked, his eyebrows raised, “What did you say! He's married? He got married?” After a few seconds, Bai Xiong sighed deeply: “If he's married, there's nothing we can do about it, alas, it was almost a joke.”

Bai Xiong felt no need to talk anymore, he stood up, his face looked much older in an instant. He didn't want her to be a girl without a man to take care of her. He thought Ziyan was the right man for her but he never believed that Sisi had broken up with Ziyan because she had another man abroad. He understands his daughter too well, like a man born without love cells and even more so with freedom, since childhood, the only man she's accepted is Ziyan and thought... Thought...



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 133: A status in the familyChapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 135: What parents think?

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive