Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 135: What parents think?

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 135: What parents think?

The more Bai Xiong thought about it, the more annoyed he became but he still kept his manners: “It seems that I am not as lucky as you are, so I will leave first.” She laughed with tears in the corners of her eyes and wiped them with her fingers before she stopped laughing: “I'm sorry, what you said was so funny, I couldn't hold back. Are you saying that I am fortunate?”

“What do you mean?”

“You worry that you may never have grandchildren, I'm disqualified from worrying about it at all, because I know I'll never have grandchildren in my life.” Bai Xiong didn't say a word, thinking that maybe Wu Xin's daughter-in-law was sick and couldn't have children.

“I know what you're thinking but you're wrong. My son, my precious son, my life's work, he's so good, he's so perfect and he's married to a man and I worry every day that he'll be ridiculed and hurt by the others, that the people at work won't accept him when they find out and after all, what kind of person would accept that? How many? Are there enough to be optimistic?”


Wu Xin's words shocked Bai Xiong even more, he thought he was wrong, An-Ziyan married a man. Why would he marry a man, there's no reason for him to marry a man, how can a man marry a man, his mind was filled with so many questions but he couldn't find the answer to any of them. Wu Xin was joking with himself, it was the only thing Bai Xiong could accept but who would joke about that. Bai Xiong didn't know what to say, he could only keep silent, Wu Xin was silent too, she was in her own inescapable sorrow, which no one could explain to her, the sorrow of a mother's nature.

After a long silence, Wu Xin suddenly raised her head, her voice sounding so calm: “Do you want a grandson?” Bai Xiong could not guess the meaning of her words: “What do you want to say.” He put a cigarette on his lips but didn't light it.

“I've accepted that Ziyan likes boys, I've even accepted the boy he brought home, I've been putting up with it but I definitely won't accept not having a grandson, I was going to find the right time to convince that boy to let Ziyan have a baby with a woman and then return Ziyan to him, that way everyone will be happy but paying a woman to do it. This kind of thing is not allowed in China, so I don't know...” Before Wu Xin finished speaking, Bai Xiong was so angry that his veins jumped and his cigarette fell on the carpet: “Ridiculous! What do you take my daughter for, a tool to give birth to your child?”

“Don't be mad, other women may be tools but I wouldn't do this to Xiaosi, you said, Xiaosi doesn't want to get married and have kids but if it's with Ziyan, maybe if he spends some time with her, she'll agree and they will end up together as a family, they've been together for four years.”

“No matter what, I'll...”

“When the child is born, we'll both raise him and he'll be your grandson. You can't deny it. Are you sure you'll find someone better than our Ziyan? Their child will be smart and cute, we can use artificial insemination, so Sisi won't suffer, many women overseas do it nowadays, don't you want a grandchild? It won't hurt anyone, just tell people that they divorced and had a child, no one will gossip.”

“Don't say that! Your ideas are absurd!!” Bai Xiong's thoughts were confused, he shouted a couple of times and headed for the door.

“Is it really ridiculous? Think about it.” Wu Xin said coldly behind him and Bai Xiong pushed the door open. Bai Xiong drove home fast, trying to get Wu Xin out of his head but this wasn't what he wanted, he wanted to find a man who would love Xiaosi and give her a family. When he got close to home, he found An-Ziyan's car parked in front of his house and Bai Xiosi was standing outside. No one noticed him and Bai Xiong rolled down the window to try to hear their conversation.

“How much longer are you going to talk, if it's just a New Year's gift? I'm trying to get out of here before my dad gets back.” Bai Xiaosi didn't appreciate the fact that she had come to deliver a New Year's gift and Mai Ding didn't care.” Is your dad scary?”

“A little but it's better than my ex-husband.” He wants me to get married and have kids every day, which gives me a headache.” Mai Ding has now become a surrogate father: “You can't play all day, you're not lonely? Are you really going to be a bachelor for the rest of your life, not get married, not have kids?”

“Well.” Thought Bai Xiaosi would pass it off as a joke again but her short, firm words were more convincing than anything else.

“What a waste of a womb. If I had a womb...” Mai Ding's inarticulate words were met with a kick from Bai Xiaosi, then she smirked and thought of another way to tease Mai Ding: “You can't waste it, you lent me your ex-husband, maybe I'd like to have a baby, right, ex-husband?” Bai Xiaosi wanted to gain the cooperation of An-Ziyan and Mai Ding stretched out his arms between them: “Don't tempt An-Ziyan with your womb!!”

And An-Ziyan doesn't seem to have any intention of cooperating, he reaches out the window and slaps Mai Ding's -ss: “I'm only interested in this.”

Mai Ding covered his -ss back, "What are you doing? Don't touch me!” “

“Come on, let's go. How long do I have to wait?” An-Ziyan turned a deaf ear to Mai Ding's yelling and Bai Xiaosi urged, “Yeah, what are you doing here, trying to show me off with your ass over your womb?”

Mai Ding shouldn't have stood between them, he couldn't stand either of them, so he wrinkled his nose and sat in the car. When An-Ziyan started the car, Mai Ding leaned over slightly and said through the window on An-Ziyan's side, “Happy New Year, Sisi.”

Bai Xiaosi also smiled and shook the gift she had just received: “Happy New Year, Mai-Mai.” And then she remembered something else: “Oh and, ex-husband, I didn't wish you a happy new...”

The car drove off, Bai Xiaosi's prank failed and she turned around and went back to her room.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~

Prev: Chapter 134: Now and thenChapters Home》Next: ,Chapter 136: Don't take An-Ziyan with you when you do something important.

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive