Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 97: Don't trust his consideration

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 97: Don't trust his consideration

The word warm no longer applies to the weather and while taking the weekend off, Mai Ding opened his closet to sort through the seasonal clothes, every time his clothes were folded neatly, they were always messed up by An-Ziyan, who had complained about it many times and his complaints, like all complaints, went unheard.

It's 9 a.m. and he can't start yelling yet, so on weekends it's better not to wake An-Ziyan until after 10 a.m., or else his wake-up call will come back to haunt him. As Mai Ding tidied up his closet, he suddenly froze, wondering why he hadn't thought of this before, there were plenty of opportunities to play tricks on An-Ziyan. 


No matter what he did, he wouldn't have noticed, or be too slow to notice, Mai Ding held his hands and stroked his chin. I don't know how to play a trick on him but I don't think it's a good idea to do it for no reason, no, no, never have such merciful thoughts. Why should I consider his feelings when he never considered mine when he played a prank on me!! Why don't we hide his shoes so he doesn't have any to wear when he wakes up, or cut his pajamas so he'll be surprised when he wakes up? Mai Ding mulled it over for a while and then rejoiced at his plan.


Well, this is some kind of trick and it's just... shallow.


Doing what he said he would do, Mai Ding threw off his clothes, crept closer to the bed, waved his hand and kicked his shoes into the deepest part of the bed, smiling wide. He found the scissors again, like a doctor in the middle of an operation and gently lifted the blanket from the bed. He didn't say anything, just looked at Mai Ding. When An-Ziyan woke up in the morning, he found his lover pointing the scissors at him, which would have shocked a normal person but his expression didn't change.

“You're, you're awake, good morning.” Mai Ding, who was still holding the scissors, faked a smile, which at first glance looked like the woman plotting the murder of her husband: “I saw a thread on your shirt, I was going to cut it off, did I wake you up?” He hastily put the scissors behind his back, which made him look even more suspicious.

“It's no use.” An-Ziyan's clueless words left Mai Ding confused, so he had to ask, “What do you mean?”

“You're not the beneficiary of my life insurance.”

“Don't make me out to be as inhuman as you, I just want to cut your pajamas open and then and then...” Mai Ding, in his haste, blurted out his not-so-evil plan.

“And then what? I'll buy a new one with your salary?” An-Ziyan got up from the bed, didn't care if there were shoes on the floor, walked barefoot to the bathroom.

“Why my salary? It's to support our family, otherwise what do you think pays for what you're eating and drinking. The only thing he earns is a little bit of money to buy necessities but the rest is saved up and the rent and other expenses are all coming from An-Ziyan's money. Mai Ding added: “I'm worried about your spending, so I'm trying to help you manage your money and put it to good use.”

“You're such a bodhisattva (Mother of Mercy).”

“Just say what you have to say, don't be sarcastic. I'm already unbalanced, so why even if we graduated together, you've been here so long before me and there's a huge difference in pay and bonuses.” Mai Ding couldn't forget the satisfaction he'd felt when his first paycheck came in, something he'd worked hard for, something better than the pittance he'd earned as an intern at a small company but his satisfaction was sunk when he saw An-Ziyan's salary.

An-Ziyan wiped the white foam from the toothpaste off his mouth with his thumb: “Mai Ding, it's time I told you why I want to find you a job beside me.”

Are the sweet words waiting for him? Were they heartfelt words? Mai Ding pretended to be calm and asked, “Why?”

“To set you off against me in every way, of course.”

Why don't you learn from your mistakes! I thought he'd say something nice!

“We'll see about that.”

An-Ziyan patted Mai Ding's head: “Accept the reality.”

“I will never accept! Never! Miracles happen!” Mai Ding regretted it, why did he sometimes speak without thinking and miracles, the word miracle which Mai Ding had sworn to An-Ziyan when his grandfather was sick but, with his grandfather gone... he shouldn't have mentioned them. He shouldn't have mentioned that word. Mai Ding looked at An-Ziyan and placed his hand on top of his head, playing gently with his hair: “Well, I'll be waiting for you.”

You don't say anything when you expect something nice and every time you grab me by the heart when I'm unprepared, you know I can't run and I know I can't hide.

“Let's go out and do something this weekend.” It wasn't Mai Ding, it was An-Ziyan Ziyan and Mai Ding thought he'd misheard, as he continued to clean out his closet, “What did you just say?”

“I say we go out for the weekend and do something.” After making sure he heard you clearly, Mai Ding's late shock showed on his face: “You finally figured it out? I'm not kidding, I asked you to go out this weekend and you won't even bat an eyelid.”

“I'm in the mood today, so you don't have to cook tonight.”

“Not going now, why go at night.”

“You prefer to DO IT at night so don't say I'm not considerate.”

“When did I ever say I liked to do it at nights, going out in the daytime was fine, it's just a little hot.” Mai Ding folded the last of his clothes and put them in the closet. Wait, there's something wrong with what An-Ziyan said about DOING IT at night, no, he's not trying to DO IT outside... That's impossible, no matter how nasty An-Ziyan is, he wouldn't...

“When you say we do it at night, does that mean we go out at night and do something positive and pure and immaculate?”

“When I say we'll do it at night, I mean we'll go out at night and have some sex.”

“Animal! Is it no longer enough to satisfy your evil desires at home?”

An-Ziyan shrugged, saying matter-of-factly, “I'd like to try it in a car sometimes.”

“Animal! I will not consent!”

“Don't forget what we agreed last time, I can do whatever I want.”



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 96: A love storyChapters Home》Next: Chapter 98: It's been a long night,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive