Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 94: Losing yourself trying to prove something

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 94: Losing yourself trying to prove something

When An-Su didn't come back and Mai Ding had finished cooking, he looked at the time and saw that it was 8:30.

“Don't worry about her, just eat.”

“But maybe a little longer...”

“You can't wait for her now.” Mai Ding had to save An-Su's portion, wrap it in plastic wrap and when they finished eating, Mai Ding packed up and sat down next to An-Ziyan, who thankfully didn't get impatient and tell him to go home because he couldn't wait for An-Su, so he just waited.


It was about midnight when An-Su finally returned and she pulled the door open weakly and wasn't surprised to see An-Ziyan and Mai Ding' and almost fell over when she kicked off her heels, Mai Ding stepped forward to help her, she didn't refuse, she just mumbled something about wanting a drink of water and Mai Ding hurried to give it to her a cup of hot water and she sits down on the couch.

“What are you doing here?” She's asked but she doesn't care about the answer.

“What do you think drinking will solve?” asked An-Ziyan coldly and Mai Ding looked at An-Ziyan, telling him to be gentle. “Solve what? I don't want to solve anything, I can't solve anything, I can't sleep, I can't go out for a drink, it's all your fault, don't think I don't know. I saw Uncle Fu with that Ji woman in the park that day. I know he doesn't take Jie with him when he's on business, so I checked. It was about your company. You must have asked him to do something. They've known each other for a week or two and he took Jie out?” An-Su knows it's absurd to accuse An-Ziyan but she wanted to accuse something and the feelings she was holding inside made her feel bad.

“What's so great about her, I'm younger than her, prettier than her, more in love with Uncle Fu than her, why did I lose, why did I lose, why did I lose...” An-Su pressed her hands to her temples, wanting someone to tell her the answer. Mai Ding was upset, he had seen so many different sides of An-Ziyan’s sister lately and now she was so weak and helpless, he wanted to say out loud: You can't lose, Uncle Fu does like you.

“Maybe...” He understood what An-Ziyan meant, he was not Uncle Fu, he had no right to give his sister in law such false hope but he wanted to make her happy. An-Su suddenly raised her head and grabbed An-Ziyan's arm tightly, “There's still a way, right? If you tell Uncle Fu to leave that woman, he'll listen, he'll definitely listen.”

“Then you'll be happy?” An-Ziyan's indifferent sarcasm infuriated An-Su's shame: “I don't care, I'm your sister, you should help me! Call Uncle Fu right now, as a favor to me, I'm your sister, your own sister!” An-Su repeated her relationship with An-Ziyan, An-Ziyan remained cold-faced: “Uncle Fu is not my property, nor is he yours.”

“You're cold-blooded! You want me to be sad? Do you want me to be unhappy more than anything else in my life? You're so cold-blooded! All you have to do is say, if Uncle Fu leaves that woman, I'll...” An-Su may have inherited some of Wu Xin's personality and when she gets excited, she gets hysterical. But Mai Ding knows very well that she speaks in anger and that he himself has also been played by his emotions and has said harsh and cruel things, uncontrollable, as if another soul lived in his body.

An-Ziyan didn't look at An-Su, just stares at the TV, “What's your problem? He won't be with you even if he's not with Ji Meng, he doesn't want to be with you, he has no love for you, he won't touch you even if you're in the same f-cking bed with him.”

Stop it, Mai Ding tried to cover An-Ziyan's mouth, every word he said was so cruel. An-Su raised his hand to hit An-Ziyan but his wrist was grabbed: “If you don't want to hear what I have to say, do you want me to call Uncle Fu over to tell you?”

“You shut up!” An-Su's voice almost sounded like a scream, then she lost her strength, tears fell from her eyes, she muttered in pain: “Don't look for him, I don't want to hear it, I can't...”

At this point Mai Ding wanted to run away, he wanted to beg Uncle Fu to love his sister, or to beg Ji Meng not to fall in love with Uncle Fu but he soon gave up his selfishness, how would he feel if someone came and begged him to love someone else instead of An-Ziyan?

“Su, listen to me, give it up.” An-Ziyan's tone is no longer so cold, he's told her this more than once, he's even a little angry, why does she always refuse to listen, why does she always get herself into this mess.

Cruelty is the only way to save An-Su now and this time, An-Ziyan has finally decided to destroy all hope for An-Su.

“I told you, I can't do it! Mai Ding, whose side are you on?” An-Su turned his attention to Mai Ding, Mai Ding could answer, he wanted to be on his sister's side, he just wasn't sure if being on her side by making the relationship work in a forced way was being on her side, giving her hope, encouraging her was being good for her, these questions were too hard for Mai Ding: “I...”

“Leave him out of this.” An-Ziyandeflected the indecisive answer for Mai Ding.

“Isn't there anyone who will help me?”

“Su'er.” The calm and steady voice outside the door made An-Su's face suddenly change color, her shoulders trembled and she looked at An-Ziyan angrily: “Why did you call Uncle Fu here? Why did you call Uncle Fu here?!”

An-Ziyan didn't say anything and stood up but An-Su grabbed An-Ziyan in a panic: “Don't open the door, I don't want to see him now, don't open the door, let him go.” He looked at An-Su with a look of pain and helplessness in his eyes, like a grown man looking at his own child or sister.

An-Su stopped being unreasonable and sobered up, she became silent and quiet and said after a long time, “Why are you here, don't listen to what Yan says, I didn't...”

“It's because of Ji Meng.” Uncle Fu said directly and An-Su shook her head and nodded again: “I know you're not serious about her but you have other reasons...” An-Su's tone changed, meek and timid, glancing at Uncle Fu from time to time as she spoke, worried that she might make him angry at any moment. Mai Ding's lingering desire to help his sister with her love story had faded and now his sister was not the one he knew but someone else.

When one changes oneself into a different person in order to gain love, to please the other person, the love is miserable, because the price is too high. Some people may stand up and say: I'll do anything for love! One day time will show you how juvenile such a statement is and the loss of self in exchange for him will only prove that he loves someone other than you.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 93: Feelings aren't something you can make whatever you want. Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 95: Pain.,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive