Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 95: Pain.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 95: Pain.

An-Su waits for Uncle Fu to pat his head gently like he used to, she knew he wouldn't do that to his dead wife or Ji Meng, he would only do it for him and the childhood he had with An-Ziyan, even though she felt pain and even hatred every time he patted her head, even though she knew it meant he didn't think of himself as a woman, when he put his hand on top of her head Even hated it, even though she knew the gesture meant he didn't think of himself as a woman, but when he put his hand on her head, she was so family members.

Her wait was in vain, Uncle Fu kept a distance of two meters from her, not leaning forward: “Su’er, I'm serious about Ji Meng, I...”

An-Su covered her ears, “I don't want to hear it! I don't want to hear it! Tell me something else. Do you remember when we were kids? I fell down in the garden on New Year's Eve and you picked me up so easily and the sound of the fireworks outside and the music inside and you carrying me through the garden, I feel like your bride.” Uncle Fu has been An-Su's drug addict for years, just a little bit, just a little bit and she cannot get rid of it but now Uncle Fu and An-Ziyan are on the same side, planning to drain her of her addiction.

“What you want, I can't give you.”

“Why can't you! You can, we'll try and if it doesn't work, I'll give up. How do you know if you haven't tried...”

“I know...” Uncle Fu interrupted her, his voice not as cold as An-Ziyan's but painfully calm: “I don't love you, I can't love you, if my presence or unintentional actions create expectations or false illusions in you, I'll avoid you from now on, Su’er, don't waste your feelings on me, it's not worth it.”

He doesn't love you.

He doesn't love you.


Don't say any more, none of this already known, An-Su doesn't even have the strength to be angry: “I want to be alone, leave me alone.”

“l...” Mai Ding wants to stay here with An-Su but he's a boy and there's so much Mai Ding wants to say tonight that he can't say.

“Let's go.” An-Ziyan just said walking out, Uncle Fu just looked at An-Su for a few seconds turned around and Mai Ding grabbed the door handle: “Sister, I...”


“Don't say anything, Mai Ding, I don't want to hear another word right now, I just want to be alone, don't worry, I won't do anything stupid, I'm not that stupid.” It seems that as soon as Uncle Fu left, An-Su's ego came back little by little.

Standing under the apartment building, Mai Ding watched the tiny flying insects circling around the bright street light, he turned his attention to Uncle Fu, “Is it really impossible? I've asked myself this question many times but there's always only one answer and my answer is the same as the one I gave to Yan.” He was not unconcerned about An-Su but like himself, he wished Uncle Fu would have a different answer.

“Yann, you're not gonna tell me what to do? You know I'll listen.”

“You know you're not very good at jokes, right?” An-Ziyan grabbed Mai Ding's wrist and walked to the car, in the car Mai Ding looked at Uncle Fu through the window, he was still standing at the bottom of the apartment building, he didn't seem to be in a hurry to leave. Mai Ding saw loneliness, the people who were important to the man were leaving one after another and of the few family members left, he had to choose to hurt, because forcing himself together with an attitude of pity was not greatness but hypocrisy.

But now he wants someone to come and soothe his loneliness. Mai Ding thinks that someone has already appeared but it's not An-Su, it's Ji Meng.

“An-Ziyan.” He whispered An-Ziyan's name.

“What.”

“I'm thinking now that I'm fortunate you love me, glad we're together, isn't that selfish?” Mai Ding's voice mingled with the sound of the car moving and he felt like floating but he couldn't help it.

After what happened with An-Su and Uncle Fu, Mai Ding realized that love is something that can only be found once. To be with the one you love, it's so, so... Happiness? Happiness? Satisfied? The words to fill in the blanks, which are both appropriate and inappropriate. There's another word, really, for how, how good it is to be with the one you love.

An-Ziyan's right hand reached out to Mai Ding, who grabbed it, his fingers stained with the warmth of Mai Ding's fondness: “Why did you use the word 'fortunately'.”

“Because I've had bad luck, I've never won the lottery, I've studied hard, I've never been in the top ten and there's a lot more, why do you love me, why do you want to be with me, it must be a miracle, it must be a fairy tale, otherwise... Otherwise...”

An-Ziyan's fingers pressed hard enough not to let Mai Ding continue: “Mai Ding, it's not by chance that I'm with you, it's that I want to be with you, remember?” Before he could finish, Mai Ding was already nodding his head, he looked at An-Ziyan and couldn't help but think that his sister will find someone to help her write her love story, she'll find someone, now she just needs a little pain.

The word 'give up', it's not as simple as it sounds and An-Su doesn't think she can do it. She had been crushing after Uncle Fu secretly for five days, she hated her stalker behavior but she couldn't stop herself. The fact that Uncle Fu hadn't seen Ji Meng in the past two days made An-Su feel better, she felt that Uncle Fu might feel guilty about himself and even had a crazy thought in her head, if he felt more sorry for hurting her, he might not have left her.

When An-Su came into view, she clenched the steering wheel furiously, wondering what they were talking about.

Ji Meng looked around the cafe where she first met Uncle Fu but it wasn't that long ago, there was no difference only that this time Uncle Fu was waiting for her. Ji Meng tossed her bag on the chair and ordered herself a cup of coffee, her usual sarcastic tone: “I almost thought you were serious about me.”

“Are you this slow at work too?”

Ji Meng smiled, a real smile, this man is some kind of magic, he can always make her laugh: “How do I know you're not trying to use me for your young master?” Her directness often embarrasses the people around her and Uncle Fu just sipped his coffee: “If I work in this way, I'll lose my virginity many times a year.”

“I remember already telling you about the lack of interest in beautiful men.”

“You seem to enjoy complimenting me.”

Ji Meng looked at Uncle Fu's unmoving face, he was so confident, his eyes showed that he and she seemed to be a foregone conclusion and she knew in her heart, even if it wasn't now, that she would end up with this man. She did not reject her inner thoughts, nor did she have the shyness and excitement of a young girl of her age, she accepted it calmly.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~



Prev: Chapter 94: Losing yourself trying to prove something Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 96: A love story,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive