Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

True Star Chapter 178, Volume 3 the Bubbling Hidden Torrents, Chapter 11: Unprovoked accident

True Star 《巨星 》 Ju Xing
True Star Chapter 178, Volume 3 the Bubbling Hidden Torrents, Chapter 11: Unprovoked accident

Tang Feng's impression is that any prisoner who sees a policeman usually runs away, and he had heard Charles say that there was a British beauty chasing him, and he also thought that Charles was running around hiding from Ivan, but it doesn't seem that way now.

Yesterday, standing on the balcony, Charles was particularly friendly and waved to Ivan, shamelessly shouting at him, "My dear Ivan baby, just stop chasing me, my heart already belongs, you and I are not destined for each other, and may we never see each other again."

Tang Feng heard all of this in the room, and would have been pissed off if he were Ivan.

“What do you want me to do now, Charles, what else would you do but get me into trouble, you see, I just want to be a normal person, to act in movies and live a normal life. But now you've got me in a huge vortex, and I think my life is more exciting than the movies now."


Da was the day after he arrived on the ship, tomorrow the ship would dock in Phuket, Thailand, and he would love to fly back from Thailand to, the city if he could, but the problem was that he didn't have a passport in his teeth right now, it was all with Lu Tianchen, and he wanted to contact Lu Tianchen first.

“You're no ordinary person darling, you're much lovelier than anyone I've ever met, my big star, we've had a hard time meeting, and you're leaving me?” Charles slotted over and hugged Tang Feng's arm like a large teddy bear and rubbed his cheek against it.

“Don't pamper me," Tang Feng laughed bitterly.

“I love you baby, and although I often tell people I like them, this is the only word I've never been very careful about, and I swear you're definitely the first one I've said love to, and definitely the last." Charles vowed.

“All right, I accept your love. Now, my dear Mr. Charles, when are you going to send me back?" Tang Feng is not going to eat Charles's way, no matter how much he speaks it still does not deviate from the central focus in the slightest.

Charles held his hand over his chest looking pitiful and hurt by abandonment: "You hurt me, dear.”

“Do I? That would be a real honor for me." Tang Feng raised a smile, definitely in retaliation for the month before he was bullied by Charles.

Half panda-eyed Charles stared at Tang Feng for a while, but in the end he just sighed and sighed again.

“I can't let you back in just yet, dear." That sounded a little serious." Can you tell me why?" Tang Feng asked.

If Charles dares to say it's because "I miss you so much" or something like that, he'll definitely find a way to fill Charles' panda eyes with more punches, and he'll do it even if he'll be thrown into the ocean.
 
"Please believe me, I'm doing this for your safety." Charles became sincere in a rare moment, though Tang Feng didn't quite understand the meaning of Charles' words.




Tang Feng laughed bitterly, very puzzled, and asked, "My Security Council? Does anyone want me dead?"

He's always been a peace-for-fee guy, and doesn't remember messing with anyone, and if he did, it must have been Charles and Lu Tianchen or Albert or some other guy who caused the trouble." You're not going to tell me it was Officer Ivan, are you?" In the meantime, he remembered that the way Ivan looked at him yesterday was much colder than the first time they met, and that Ivan had a past with Charles that he didn't know about.

Ivan is a police officer, an Interpol officer.

“He's kind of a fuse," Charles stretched out his arms a little guiltily and hugged the man, his head buried in Tang Feng's back, his voice sounding muffled, but with determination and a little fierceness, "I won't let anyone hurt you."

Tang Feng tapped Charles on the back, the guy always left him no choice.

“So it doesn't sound like you don't think Lu Tianchen can protect me?”

“There are a lot of things he doesn't know," Charles kissed the man on the neck, "There's no way to prevent what you don't know, and I prefer to keep the people I want to cherish close to me."“

“Well, I don't know exactly what happened, but since it has something to do with Officer Evan, why don't you tell me what's going on? Jesus! One Tang Feng can't help but curse when he thinks about it, "I have to go to Venice for the film festival in half a month, Charles, if I can't make it there by then I'll kill you, I swear!"

Charles quickly hugged the man tightly for reassurance: "I swear you'll arrive in Venice on time, safe and sound."

After this Charles confessed to Tang Feng.

Born into a British aristocratic family, with a father who is now the head of Interpol in the UK, Ivan joined Interpol UK after graduating from university, and within two years was well on his way to becoming a team leader, and is considered to be the future organizer of the next generation of the UK branch.

Charles and Ivan's entanglement has to go back three years.

Three years earlier, Charles had been making a name for himself in Europe, dabbling in both black and white business, and the young and energetic Ivan vowed to find evidence of Charles' smuggling and arrest him, but then the young officer couldn't resist the seduction of the old fart Charles, and a white cat and a black bear just rolled into bed.

Charles, the guy, never intended to be serious about his feelings from the start, but Ivan seems to have really come on board with his feelings, with the natural result that Charles didn't want to keep playing along, and Ivan, though he didn't say anything but has been looking around for evidence of Charles every day since, committed to putting the big baron in jail." You're a real scum." Tang Feng gave the guy a comment after hearing that:

Charles was annoyed: "Can such things as feelings be forced? He should have understood from the start that being with a grey businessman is not an option, and that a guy from the same side should find another from the same side to marry and have kids.”

“Then why did you mess around with him?”




“I just asked him out for a drink, but who knew he'd show up.” Charles speaks of Dali's anger and hatred." "Shouldn't all Englishmen be especially open-minded? Gosh, it's not like he's the only officer I've had a drink with."

The only one who ended up dying after Charles was Ivan." He really loves you." Tang Feng thought so.

Charles snorted, "No, for the proud son of God, he just can't accept the fact that he's been abandoned.”

“You always have your reasons."

Charles laughed and reached out to rub a hand on Tang Feng's shoulder, "So when he found out that I was in love with a star from an average background, Ivan was even more accepting, and after being around those so-called high society people for a while, you'll understand how arrogant and conceited they are, and how hypocritical and ridiculous the superficial gentlemen are."

In response to Charles' comments, Tang Feng, who has been in social trouble before, agrees a little bit.

“Asking about now that you know, so you have a solution?" Tang Feng asked. Charles raised his bottom lip with a slight smile, there were many things he had been planning when he accompanied Tang Feng to the United States.

What with the ridiculous method of pretending to co-own Tang Feng with Lu Tianchen to fight against Albert, it won't last a lifetime, no, don't say a lifetime, even a few months seems extremely difficult.

He'd told Tang Feng before that he already knew what he wanted.

He still maintains this now, too.

There are some things they can have in common and others they can't.

That night, Charles openly invited Ivan and his crew to a reception he was holding on the ship, and now Tang Feng understood why Charles dared to be so arrogant.

It was not too long ago that Interpol suddenly withdrew its secret arrest of Charles for some unknown reason, and the reason found was that Ivan had been sending someone to monitor and follow Tang Feng.

While the man lost Tang Feng, Ivan's men followed Tang Feng until they came to the ship and found Charles.

Ivan wasn't the only witness at the time, and in a way, Tang Feng should also be a victim now in terms of his role with Charles, and wouldn't be implicated as a suspect in any case, not to mention that Charles is now completely free.

Although Ivan finds Charles by following him, the latter is not at all surprised.

According to Charles, that means, "I know he's been watching and stalking you, and since he wants to find me through you, I'll do it." Well, Charles has his own Charles decision.




Tang Feng soon realizes that he seems to have selected something he forgot, that there are two other people who should have been brought here with him by Charles, Su Qicheng one, and the tiny intern, who was involved in the same unprovoked accident as him, poor Comrade Li Xidong.



~ True star Volume 3 ~





Prev: [Chapters Home] Next: ,



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive