Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 62: This is My husband

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 62: This is My husband

Can


"Phii Tin and Phii Pete are really a couple!”

"Phii Tin is really super handsome, and he's perfect for Phii Pete."

"Phii Tin is like the reincarnated King of the Lanling, and Phii Pete is the reincarnated Panacea."

"Your so-called godly brother, Phii Tin, is your brother my husband!”

Don't get me wrong yet that I will say this last sentence to my sister. Although I've been unashamedly spreading my legs for Tin? But I'm not shameless enough to dare to say it directly. I only dared to imitate my sister's nymphomaniac look and said something nonsense, just don't be so retarded, okay? And also involve your husband, oh boyfriend, with your old friend Pete.

"What are you muttering about?" While I was in the middle of my own fantasy, Good, my best friend from the same college, came running up to me and asked me, I turned to stare at him and ask...

"Good, do you think a handsome man has to be with a handsome man?"

"Huh?" He looked confused and then argued with me.

"You're wrong, a handsome man must be paired with a beautiful woman, ah. Why would a handsome guy need to be gay, ah? There's a limit to how crazy you can get." Once he was done, I had to sigh at him and hold out an index finger in front of him. He got a little impatient when he saw it and was ready to poke my finger away with his hand.

"I'm not going to tell you anything, you don't know anything." I told him so, and then he turned his head and went back to listening to the teacher. The midterms of the second semester had also passed, but my life hadn't changed much. No, it has changed a little...

"It's finally out."

There it was, the guy who changed my life was sitting at the bottom of the college building, so I had to walk over there with a deflated look on my face to find him! Him.

"So what are you doing here waiting for me? Aren't you on vacation already?" Our second semester midterm exams were held in conjunction with the final exams at the International Academy. Tin put his phone back in his pocket after listening. Then stood up and finally said boldly.

"Come pick up your boyfriend."

I was thinking I had the thicker skin of some beauty blogger's foundation, but I didn't realize that now you, the youngest, had more skin than mine is even thicker.

I'm just thinking about all of this, but I'm too lazy to talk about it. I'm trying to cut down on how often I talk because I'm sure Tin will get sick of me saying nonsensical things all the time again. But then again, every time I say something stupid, he laughs so hard he loses his cool. Besides, it's not so much that he's shy about picking up his boyfriend, it's more that I'm happy inside.

I've got a boyfriend picking me up and taking me out for good food. That saves a lot of money on snacks!

Although I'm not very sensitive about money, I think Tin is spoiling me. When I think about it, I can't help but think about the phone. The second month it took me forever to save enough money to pay him back, but you know what he said,

'We are lovers, it's okay for you to use my stuff.'

Yes, the phone was registered in his name, but then I made a big deal about it, I'm not going to be the canary in the coal mine. Yes. Lovers don't have to buy things for each other either ah, I never gave him anything. In my memory, it seems like I was just accepting things from him although most of them were food, but when I slipped a thousand baht to him, he didn't give me anything. Hands down, do you know what he did?

'Hey! What are you doing!!!?’

He was actually about to rip off the thousand dollars, my lords, but fortunately, I snatched it in time and stared at him wide-eyed while he picked up one of the eyebrows.

'It's a gift from me to you, and if you give me back the money, it's not a gift, so if you give it to me, I'll tear it up and throw it away. '

I saw him like that and got so angry that I turned my eyes into dead fish eyes? Yes, you're rich, you're a dude, you're entitled to rip off 1,000 baht for fun. In the end, not wanting to waste money, I had to be his "melon" in the cage.





Huh? No, it's not! All those canaries seem to have taken the khun-chai's money and then they have to sleep with someone else. I also took his gift and slept with him too...

"What's on your mind?"

"I'm thinking I made Tin broad's 'caged melon'." I blurted out as soon as he asked, and he listened without comment, then led me onward.

"What cage and what melon? I'm not that broad either."

"Oh, you've been so gracious to me, what else is it to call you broad? Is it called 'Kingpin Dad'? Haha ~ That's pretty cool too, I like it. Everyone else calls their boyfriends by that 'baby, piggy, fat paper' stuff, but I'd rather call you 'Daddy Goldie'. It's so new and fun, I love it! What did you call me? Hmmm - little gigolo? Ha! It's hilarious, Daddy Goldie and the little gigolo." I laughed out loud, imagining Tin turning into a bad old man with a big belly and Mediterranean hair and hugging my scenario.

Geez, what a laugh!

"Huh! You're the best at thinking this nonsense."

"I'm good at everything!” I bragged about it and he quickly shook his head.

"So what do you want to eat tonight?"

"See, taking me out to buy dinner again, that's so Goldie Dad." And I'm going to keep joking. I think it's really fun to make fun of him, especially when I see how serious he looks and then doesn't hold back his laugh!

"Then don't leave yet, little white boy, eat and serve the golden father quickly."

I think I'm one of those people who doesn't know how to be shy very well, and in all the time I've been with him, this is the only time I've ever felt shy well, only just You can't say "so long" after being together for more than a week. I saw him smiling at me, and then he lifted one of his arms and looked as if he wanted me to take his hand and walk with him. My heart raced, I felt my ass tighten up, and my face was so hot I could have boiled a few eggs.

If you look closely, this Tin guy is fúcking awesome!

"Hold on, go to the stadium first, I have an appointment today."

"But you made the appointment with me first." I almost laughed, see, the youngest has his nervous moments.

"I didn't say I was going to play soccer at the stadium either, it just so happened that Pond asked me to borrow a book and I met him at the stadium to get it for him. Over there first, then dinner... By the way, are you going to let me sleep at your house again today? I don't think it'll work today, so wait for another chance. By then I'll definitely lead you to the Nine Heavens of pleasure and make you float." Aw, I'm telling the truth ah, why is he shaking his head at me.

"Next time you're supposed to make it up to me, not actively lead me to float away." Looks like he's upset with me for what I said. I'd get yelled at for telling the truth, but I'll pass.

I shrugged my shoulders and then pulled him into the stadium. He did pretty well too, didn't say anything about me, nagged me or anything, and followed me nicely. I kept juggling with him in the process, and now I only have one thing on my mind.

"That Le actually told me in front of me that you and Pete are the ones who were made for each other!”

"She hasn't gone away yet, has she?" I had told him these thoughts about my sister before, and he had just heard them and called my sister brainless, and I almost wanted to give him a punch. But thinking about it, I realized that my sister is really clueless, but I can only say in my mind that Pete already has Ae!

"And yeah, she also says you're the reincarnation of the King of Lanling, like you have a long-standing soulmate relationship with Pete. I guess she's been reading too many old fashioned delayed novels. Why do girls like to think that handsome guys should be with handsome guys..."

"Yes, because it's true that someone of my face value is not harmonious with someone like you."

"Someone like you? How many times do you mean!!!” I growled, a lot more aggravated, but he smiled brightly.

"No face value, no money, not studious, oh this one is not from me, it's from you." I really can't stand him! He's not so venomous when we're not together yet he does this. Once he's with me and gets me, he talks like a big pair of pruning scissors and cuts through me.

"Then you go be with someone else." I was starting to get irritated, but he laughed anyway.

"I'm not leaving even if you chase me away with a kitchen knife." He was driving me crazy, too, and one second my face was swollen like a puffer fish, but when I heard that I wasn't leaving, I laughed so hard I didn't hold back at all up. The stadium finally came into view, and I could see a few people standing in it, but when I looked closer, I realized that the man Who.

"So it's Le as usual, what brings you here?!” I was so busy getting out but a girl with the ponytail, thick-rimmed glasses, and bangs must be my good sister, and next to her And Pond, Ae, and Pete, a few of them chatting around.

Oops, she actually turned around to look at me.

After she saw me, I had to force my way over to her side. Apparently she had seen that Tin and I had come together, but sorry, her eyes whirled to Pete's side.., and smiled sweetly.

Ow! Keep standing their CPs! Suit yourself! Your brother is getting restless with that smile.

"What are you doing here?" I sounded a little disgruntled, I hadn't wanted to see her much lately, and she turned around and looked at me with a confused look on her face.

"I came over with Chompoo and she brought snacks for Ae and Pete." I turned to look at my sister's friend and wondered if it was just me. I noticed that she had been deliberately hiding behind my sister, whereas whenever I'd seen her before, she'd been the one freaking out front center. I'd also noticed the way she looked at Ae and Pete... There was a hint of unmistakable sadness.

"I'm coming to you as a good sister." It's weird that she has to specifically tell us what capacity she came over as.

"Hello Phii Tin, are you here to see Phii Pete?" But then my wonderful sister suddenly said hello to the guy next to me.

I feel like I'm not the only one who's speechless, everyone's caught up in this. The Pond guy was the only one looking left and right, but I didn't care, so I quickly reached into my bag and pulled out five comics and handed them to him.

"Here's the book you wanted to borrow, so I'm off!”

And to reiterate, I don't really want to get too close to Le these days.

As soon as I'm done, I turn and hook Tin's arm without saying hello to any of them... It's better to get out of this wrong place, but that good sister of mine...




"Ow! If you want to go, go by yourself! Why are you dragging someone Phii Tin away?"

"Because he..."

"Because of him?" Why are you talking like me? If I could have just slapped my sister upside the head, I would have done it without hesitation. But in reality I had to look around, at this point...

"Because me and your brother... Pop!” As Tin, this guy was about to tell us about our relationship, I quickly subconsciously put my hand over his mouth and turned my head to look at the sister who was squinting.

"What happened to you and my brother?"

"Ouch... ouch... ouch, how can something this fun be without me, Major Pond?" Pond is a guy who won't help me even though he's here to add fuel to the fire, making my sister even more curious.

"It's nothing, Le."

"Did you know that too, Phii Pete?" My sister was already a very smart person, and when Pete was ready to come over and help us out, she immediately felt that our gang definitely knew some untold secrets. So she quickly turned to me again.

"Brother, what's your secret? If you don't say... I'll tell mommy to go!”

"No ah! What secret? There's nothing!”

"You must have a secret with that tone of voice!” Surprisingly, she spotted me right away, and I started to panic a little. Now she wasn't interested in anyone anymore, and she stepped closer to me who was covering Tin's mouth, her eyes staring at me, making sure to I'll say it, I was made to sweat by her.

"Nothing."

"Aww, you're not acting like a man at all like that Can, just tell your sister if you have something to say to her. Covering up and squirming, you must have a lot of secrets to hide!”

"If you won't help me, shut the fúck up, Pond!” I rarely take it out on my friends, but seeing as he's also on the sidelines fanning the flames, I was immediately on fire. At this point, Lemon was still locking me in with his eyes, not allowing me a moment's respite.

"Brother!”

"Nothing!”

"Brother!”

"I told you it was nothing!”

"Stinking Phii Can!” As soon as I heard her raise her voice, my meager patience had collapsed because...

"You're dying to know what your brother is hiding from you, aren't you? Then you watch it!!!”

Snap!

Boo!

Did I do something? I yelled at my own sister, then turned my head and grabbed Tin by the collar... Then I pressed my mouth firmly to Tin's lips. Because I was anxious to prove to my sister what was really going on

And, sorry, oh, this Khun-chai is very cooperative, oh, it should be called begging.

"Boo... Zzz-"

"Did you get a good look at who Tin's boyfriend really is!” I turned around to ask my sister in a victorious manner, but...

The comic book in Pond's hand fell to the floor.

The bag Lemon was holding in his hand also fell to the floor.

Ae and Pete looked at me with shocked faces.

Chompoo's eyes stared like she's got doe eyes.

And most importantly... The boys at soccer are all looking this way.

"Pop, pop, pop."

I don't know which guy started clapping first, but after a while, the others slowly followed suit. Then I heard Phii Type's cheerful shouts.

"You're awesome! My good Nong daring!” And then his magical laughter was heard all over the stadium. Although I didn't have much on my mind, I was thick-skinned and tolerant, a dozen people and I knew them all simultaneously, their eyes shot up to my own body. I'm starting to feel my hands becoming numb, my feet becoming numb, it's a little hard to breathe, and my hair is burning like it's going to explode.

"You're braver than I thought you were!”

"Congratulations, Can!”

"Hey! How many times have I told you, think twice before you speak, aren't you ashamed?" There's no need to even ask which words were said by which person. All I know is that right now I'm looking at my sister in front of me while she's holding up her index finger and swinging it back and forth between me and Tin.

"You... You... You... You and Tin... You... you... you... You... you..."

"Well, I'm with Can."

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Do you think I'd be so stupid as to stand there and listen to her wail? Of course I grabbed the guy who still had the nerve to admit it to my sister and fled the battlefield like I was in a 4 by 100 relay race. Why is it that I'm already trying to find a crack in the ground while this Tin guy keeps laughing?




"I'm glad, you must like me a lot to do that."

I'm not super into you, I just couldn't resist at the moment. It's over, it's over, Can thought as he ran.

Now I'll just have to get frustrated with the recklessness I've just shown, and thus long-winded.

Pete

I'm still laughing about something that happened a few days ago.

Can pulled Tin in for a kiss.

The more I think about it, the funnier I feel, and a little shy at the same time. I admire their courage, and I'm happy for them. They could sort of see eye to eye with each other at first, but now they've actually officially announced that they're together. I felt a bit sorry for Can though, as he was probably interrogated by his sister when he came home that day. After they left, Le came back and asked us for more details, and Pond, of course, told us everything! Rhythm.

Actually, Chompoo asked the other day when she brought me and Ae snacks.

'Is it okay to let me be your little guardian angel?'

I may have been afraid that Chompoo would come back and take Ae away from me, but I wouldn't deny her a piece of my honest heart. It's obvious to anyone who sees that she still loves Ae, but I also want a cute sister.

Chompoo said she'd be a good sister to watch over us one day, and I'm waiting for that day to come.

"It's ten o'clock at night." But now I turned to look at the clock and it was very late. It was too late in the evening when he told me that he had recently been busy with this preparation for the academic activities of the College of Engineering, but he told me that he was coming to my dorm when I was packing a bag to go home for a cooling off holiday.

[Maybe it's love that changes the meaning of life, that's why life has meaning]

My phone rang and I quickly turned around to pick it up, I didn't have to look at the name to know who was calling because it was the first song I set up especially for him.

"Hello, Ae."

[Pete... Pete... My Pete...]

Huh?

I quickly got the phone in front of my eyes to see for sure it was Ae's voice, but it sounded much longer than usual. The point is, he also called me "My Pete yah ~ ", which is a bit of an abnormal symptom.

"Ae, where are you?" I hear a kind of noisy singing around me.

[Where am I? Where am I... Pond, where is it? Bar ah... Bar, this Ae is drunk enough to call his wife, haha.]

I heard Pond's voice cut in, and it sounds like he's pretty drunk too, but should be a little soberer than Ae.

[Ae's wife? Who? Who is it? Why didn't I know of this title?] I didn't know whose voice was coming from the other end of the phone. Then I just heard a rustling noise and couldn't make out what they were saying. Then I got up, very worried about where Ae was.

"Ae where are you? Do you want me to pick you up?"

[No... Don't... I just wanted to tell you that... I miss you... I miss you so much, wife...]

"Ae must be drunk." Normally he would never talk to me in such a gentle tone.

[Pete you know, you're really cute ~ where did you come from! And so fragrant...]

I'm starting to feel my face burn, I've never heard Ae say that before. But I was so worried about him, I wasn't in the mood to sit dry like that. I had never seen Ae drunk before, and I knew he had been drinking when he went to Phanburi with his friends, but he told me that The phone call was still wide awake. Just as I was about to ask the other person something else, the other side had hung up.

"Ae!” and I was starting to get a little restless, and the call was off, so I guess the phone was dead. So I decided to call Pond's phone.

[Hello!]

"Pond, where are you now? Why did Ae talk like that when she called me?" I asked him quickly, but it looked like Pond was clear-headed and he answered me in a well-organized manner.

[We were] at the bar behind the school, and after we did our work, Phii asked us to go for a drink. Ae just got plied with alcohol and they all wanted to know what Ae is like when he's drunk. Now he's still leaning on me and Ae just called you out of the blue.]

Looks like Pond is soberer than Ae!

[My wife... Why is my wife calling you...? Are you trying to pry me out of my lovers corner? Scum!!!]

[Hahaha! Looks like he's pretty drunk! Come pick him up. What if he goes back to the dorm and fúcks me? Hurry up and pick up your husband!]

Then, Pond told me exactly where they were, and I grabbed my room card and car keys and ran out. I was so worried about Ae that I didn't care what they were shouting "Honey, Honey". I parked the car in an alley not far from the bar, and when I got out I could hear the rumbling of music coming from the shop. I also saw a couple of women dressed up in heavy make-up in front of the shop to solicit business, and not far away...

"Ae!!!” I saw Ae stumbling around with Pond in tow and I ran up to them. Then I saw his face was red, his eyes were bloodshot, and he looked like he'd had a lot to drink.

"Ae!!!” When he saw me he stumbled over to me to hug me and I immediately smelled the alcohol on his breath. At this point Pond also rushed over to help me hold him.

"As soon as Ae knew you were coming to pick him up, he yelled that he was going to run outside and wait for you, so I hurried out with him to see. I was afraid he'd accidentally get into a fight with someone... Are you okay? Do you want me to follow you over there and help you drag him up to his room?" Pond himself was red-faced and still smiling evilly at Ae. But he was still pretty sober and helped me tuck Ae into the passenger seat.

"How much have you guys been drinking?"




"I don't know, it's just that he's been getting drunk. He's not going to get drunk like that after just one or two drinks, and I don't know how many liters of liquor and beer he drank." I think he's going to have a terrible headache tomorrow, and then I turned around and thanked Pond.

"Thank you, I'll take him home first."

"Well, be safe, I'm probably going to be spending the night at Phii's dorm today as well... Be careful when you carry him." And with that, Pond slithered back into the bar. I got into the driver's seat as well, not knowing whether to sigh or laugh as I watched the drunk next to me lean his head against the back of the seat.

Ae didn't say much on the ride, he just sat quietly next to me with his eyes closed, leaning his head on the back of the seat. I, on the other hand, sped up the car, trying to get him back to the dorm as quickly as possible. The hardest part was helping him back to his room. Luckily, he wasn't acting crazy when he was drunk, but was in a quiet drunken state.

By the time I managed to get him back to his room, I was all but exhausted.

"Ae, wait a minute, or you'll fall over."

"Ae are you okay?" I leaned over to him and saw him slowly open his eyes and look at me, so I quickly told him.

"I'll rub you down later." It must be uncomfortable to lie around smelling all of alcohol.

"Oops, Ae!” but just as I was about to get up to get a towel, Ae hooked me with his arm and I had to be locked in the chest, unable to move.

"Pete... Pete... you smell good."

"Ae!”

He stopped, too, and opened his eyes to look at me, and I sat up quickly.

"Are you angry...? Are you mad at me...?” He dragged out the last syllable, but why do I feel so cute like that? Ae, who was now red-faced and sleepy-eyed, was talking to me in a petulant manner. I just swore that I would never see an Ae like that on a normal day. He then placed his hands on my knees and slowly moved to my inner thighs, then my hips, and finally his hands into the Inside the pants.

"I'm sorry... Don't be mad yo..." I couldn't help it, I had actually felt something when he touched me there, but as soon as I heard him act like a little kid in the Talking, I laughed out loud again.

"Ae, you're drunk, let me wipe you up."

"No! I'm not drunk! Keep eating your wine!”

"What are you eating? We don't have any wine here." But when he looked up at me, I froze for a second. Then he pulled me down so that I was sitting on top of him, my legs s.pread out in front of him while his hands held my w.aist.

"Eat this... Eat my wife... Eat you..."

"Yikes!” As I was about to get up, his hands tightened around my waist.

"Ah... Um... You need to wipe your body."

"Ah...Ae... Enough of that..." I'll admit, I'm thrilled when we're in this state that rarely happens.

"Ae... Go on!” I said and put my own hand to his head as well...

"..."

I quickly looked down to see him, and then I saw... he was asleep.

I stood up quickly, I knew my face must be as flaming red as the maple leaves in Beijing's Fragrant Hills, but soon I was smiling, and laughed out loud. Looking at this boy in front of me, he called me "wife" tonight, and called me "cute" and said he missed me. I gently touched his hair, and then I couldn't help but lower my head to kiss his cheek.

"Provoke my desire but fall asleep myself, I'll be mad at you when you wake up!” I'll tell this drunken cat that, but I'm not really mad! I quickly readjusted myself and went to find a towel to wipe him down.




Actually, I'm a little addicted. If I were to secretly ask Pond how I should get him drunk enough to do this... Would that be okay?



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~



Prev: Chapter 61: Before you get 《Chapters Home》 Next: ,Chapter 63: Surprised from a short young man



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive