Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 60: Solutions for case in hand

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 60: Solutions for case in hand

Part Ae


"Can we go to the soccer field first?"

On the way back to school, I kept silent. I was staring out the window of the car, letting my mind wander off into the distance, not even knowing what I was thinking. In about 10 minutes, we'd be at the dormitory and I broke the silence by talking to Pete and he looked at me and he said something.

I'm not in the mood to hear what he has to say right now either...

Heartbroken.

These few words popped into my head, my chest felt like a balloon filled with water, my breathing was depressed. I wanted to take it away, but it just wouldn't go away and I couldn't stop thinking about the failure, even though I was already... Try not to think about it, but as long as you look away, those images will come back into your mind.

Why did we lose?

I don't know how many times I've asked myself that, but I don't know why, but I always feel so confused and uncomfortable, Although I'm a very casual person, there's always something that prevents me from being so casual and spontaneous.

The first thing is everything that has to do with Pete...

The second thing is football...

I feel like there's something on my chest, it's hard to breathe.

I have mixed emotions, I'm in pain, but I can't cry and I don't know how to let the tears out.. Everyone else is angry, angry, angry, but when they know we've lost, I'm dumbfounded, I don't say anything. I can't say it, one word keeps coming up in my mind: lost, lost, we lost.

I hate losing, I want to be a kid, screaming with impunity about why I'm losing.

What's wrong with my kicking? How come the other team is better than us? No matter how many times I asked myself, I still felt pain in my heart, like a balloon filled with water was pressing on my chest. I feel more and more depressed, heavy inside and I can barely stand it.

Snap! ~

I was gritting my teeth at the thought, when suddenly I felt a warm hand gripping my arm and I turned to look at the person next to me, His eyes were full of worry and soon he was looking ahead again, but still Pete didn't let go of my hand, He took my hand, clasped his fingers together and then spoke.

"Ae, it's okay!”

Of course it matters, I want to cry inside.

I thought to myself, but amazingly, Pete's fingers were clasped together and he was holding my hand and it made me feel a little better, feeling like someone's taking a drill and popping the balloon, draining the water out of it, feeling a little better inside. I felt relaxed, especially after hearing him say 'it's okay', I felt a warm flow in my heart.

"I don't know, I'm just feeling a little depressed."

"Depression?!” he asked me and I sighed dejectedly.

"Well, the chest is depressed and it's a terrible feeling, but I can't say it, I know, but it just feels so depressing and I hate it and I want to tear my heart out, to see what's really holding it down and that's why. I told him and he didn't say anything, he just let me talk and Pete took my hand in a tight grip.

"I know. I know what it's like to feel depressed, Ae, even if it's for a different reason, but it's a feeling I understand." I turned to look at him and saw that he was smiling sadly.

"When I was being threatened by Trump for money, when I was worried to myself that my mom would find out I was gay, I thought to myself I look at him and I know that he's bringing up these things and it must feel like he's just.... No, but it's this anger in my chest that makes me ask.

"And how did you do that?"

"I didn't do anything. It's all because of you."

"Me?!” Pete looked over at me again and I looked into his eyes questioningly and he was steering with one hand toward the university. Drive inside, then smile at me and continue:

"Yes, it's because you helped me that I don't feel so depressed anymore. It's because you told me you'd protect me and it's because of that that I'm where I am today." He had a shallow smile on his face, one hand still holding mine tightly, as if to say: I'm here with you, I'm not going anywhere. I avoided his eyes and lowered my head.

As much as I hate to fail, I have to face this reality, especially when Pete is around, making me Feel a great peace of mind.

"I'll have another chance next time," I muttered to myself...




Maybe it's true that I won't be able to accept this reality for a day or two, but I tell myself, even if I lose this time, It doesn't mean I'm going to lose for the rest of my life. That's why I'm a little depressed.

Some ping-pong players work their whole lives, just to beat one opponent. How could I be defeated by just one college soccer match? Did I really do my best? Was I really good enough? I have to continue to improve myself, to become stronger and to win the championship.

I thought that in my heart, but the other side of me still couldn't accept the reality.

By the time I regained consciousness, the Mercedes had already stopped at the curb of the soccer field and the sun in the sky... It's getting downhill.

"Would you like to get out of the car for a walk?" I asked and without waiting for an answer, I let go of Pete's hand and got out of the car myself, followed quickly by him.

Snap! ~

As Pete stood beside me, I reached out and clasped his hand, walking with him toward the football field, there are only a few people running on the soccer field, so they probably don't even know that our soccer team has been eliminated.

I was just walking quietly holding Pete's hand on the school football field...

There was no communication between us, we just breathed quietly and held each other's hands.

"I lost... I can't believe it, yesterday we were so happy, but today we lost...” I don't know why I kept repeating this, it felt like the aftermath of an outburst and the person next to me didn't say What, still walking quietly after me. At this time I also became silent, my eyes looking at the sky, a very gorgeous sunset red.

"Pete."

"Yeah," I called out to him and he responded and I turned to look into his incredibly worried eyes and I raised my hand to take his hand, and shook it gently and said:

"I used to think it was boring to walk around holding a man's hand like this, until...” I paused, looking at him. Listening to me very carefully.

"Until I met you"...

I smiled, though it was a smile full of disappointment, but at the same time I knew when I was in a panic, it’s such a safe thing to have the most important person by your side. I took him in my arms, in spite of any strange glances.

"Thank you for being there for me right now." I hugged him tighter and he hugged me and then he whispered in my ear.

"I've always been here, never far away." I smiled and touched his shoulder, though I looked weak at the moment, but I know, as long as I have him with me, holding me like this, I'll be okay.

Although I feel sad at the moment, at the same time I'm happy, happy to have such a man by my side.

Can.

"Tin, my heart hurts so much, so sad!!!!”

I was crying and screaming like a child and the young master, who had taken me to eat around here, was staring at me dead in the face, then shook his head icily.

"I already know you're sad. Eat your food."

"So sad!” I barfed as I gulped down my rice, the way the grains were spewing all over the place was lost on the guy sitting across from me, who was sitting quietly and listening to my complaints, I was complaining incessantly, while I ate my food, which was almost all the food on the table. I'm about to eat the whole thing.

Tin will probably think I look a lot better this way, but not at all!

"Eating the food and its spreading all over your mouth" he said as he wiped my mouth with a paper towel and I looked up at him slightly, my mouth still, I kept eating, but it was slowing down and I froze, feeling like I'd become a child who needs to be fed.

"What's wrong with you again?!!"

I put the fork and spoon on the table, but I couldn't hold them any longer and felt my heart couldn't stand it any longer. Tin worries about me and I know I've cried enough, I'm not even a man anymore! That's why I kept my head down and ate in silence, but the food didn't taste good, I didn't know what it was... What are you eating on your own?

Whoops.

"Hey, Can!" At this point my tears flowed again and he called out to me, but I ignored him, continuing to eat with his mouth full, letting the tears fall, while convulsively crying to him.

"I'm sorry" The rice spurts out again, everyone around looks over at me and Tin sighed hard and then sat down towards me.

"First, you finish your meal first."

I shook my head and he sighed, then picked up the glass of water and put it to my l.ips.

"Eat your rice first, or you'll throw it up. You're crying and eating like this, do you want to choke to death." He put the glass of water in his mouth. I took a sip of water, as he said and then I ducked my head and started eating again, because the last bite was already here in the stomach.

Snap! ~

"Tin, I can't eat" and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Then I'll take you home after I pay the bill."

Snap! ~

When he said he'd take me home, I hugged him tightly around the waist, not caring if he was a man or a woman, but I'd borrow him for a while. I said, shaking my head on his shoulder.




"I don't want to go home. I don't want to go home and be made fun of by my sister." I don't want my family to know we lost, because... I bragged to them that we'd win, 100%, because our football team is the best! Do I have to go home and put up with my family's ridicule? Lemon will talk about it for a week! That's why I'm not going home."

"Where are you going if you're not going home?" He asked me and I looked up at him:

"To your home"

"My home?!”

FFS

I nodded and the waiter came over just in time to pay the bill and I said to him very clearly as I cried.

"Huh?! I want to have s.ex w.ith y.ou!”

It wasn't Tin who cussed out, it was the waitress, who was about to hand over the bill, who called out, When she heard this, she immediately dropped it on the floor in shock, hurriedly looked down to pick it up and kept saying.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't hear anything." I'm not at all ashamed of being heard, because I was still continuing to speak to Tin.

"How about it?"

"Hey, you really are..." He looked a little surprised, sighed and put the money on the table and then helped me get out. It was like every time I'd let him hold me like this, it felt so much easier this time and I was shaking as I did it and walking while wiping my tears with my other hand.

"Please! Tin, sleep with me."

... He didn't say anything until he pushed me back into the car. He went back to the car seat, too and turned to look at me." I wanted to forget everything."

"I once heard that a man to man's sex hurts. Now I want it to hurt and if it hurts so bad I can get over the hate of losing. I'm sure it's better than getting drunk. So help me, or I won't be able to sleep tonight and I'll probably have nightmares."

"Boring"

"What! Where's the boredom about that!" And Tin yelled at me.

"You want to sleep with me because you want to forget, then sleep with whoever you want.” All Can knew was that he's not satisfied, he was so nice to Can just now.

"You won't sleep with me, will you?"

"No, I don't just want that."

"That's fine! I can sleep with someone else!" I said out loud. If Tin says he loves me, he won't let me sleep with anyone else, he'll sleep with me! But... But...

"Suit yourself."

"Tin..."

"Get out of the car, there must be one or two people around here who'll sleep with you."

I'm angry, very angry that he said that to me. Yes, I was the one who was sarcastic when you said you'd sleep with someone else, but you shouldn't have made me sleep with someone else.

"I'm not going!” He said so and I wouldn't get out of the car. Pulled the seat belt over myself and my eyes started to burn. It wasn't enough that I hated losing, I hated Tin for making me sleep with someone else.

"Can..."

"I'm not going, I'm sleeping with you no matter what, I'm making love with you... you got that!!" I shouted. He sighed again." You said you can sleep with whoever you want."

"I was being sarcastic! You're crazy if you think I can do that, but it's not like I can give my a.ss to anyone. So I hate myself for losing the match and going to get f.ucked by a dog. I said I'd sleep with you, because I want to sleep with you alone. Can't you help me?” I yelled again and when I looked at him, he asked me again.

"Wants to sleep alone with me."

"Yeah, just you, I don't let any boys on my a.ss. Just you, happy now!!!"

"Why me?"

I'm not happy with this line of questioning, why did I have to explain this to him. If he asks me, just say what's been stuck in your heart "I don't know! You also know that when you don't come to me for a long time. I get depressed like a monkey that got robbed of a banana. I miss you so much. I couldn't find you at your college. You didn't even come to the stadium. You didn't return my texts. You won't give me your bank account number. You want me to die of frustration, don't you? Once you show up now. I don't want anyone to see my tears but you. I'd like to sleep with you alone. l want you to help me forget about this loss!"

I gasped, because I keep talking, but he gives me a smile.

"What are you smiling at!"

"Get off Can"

"Uh," I'm gonna cry. Took forever to tell me to get out of the car. I wanted to punch him in the face, but he pointed, "See that convenience store? Go in for condoms and lube. I haven't been sleeping with anyone lately, I'm out of condoms, you need lube too."

"You're going to s.leep with me."




"Don't make me repeat myself. On the count of one, two, three...”

Don't need to wait for him to count. I opened the door and ran into the convenience store. The waitress must have thought I was crazy. Because I was laughing as I picked out the condoms. I didn't know which one to buy, so I bought them all, not caring what anyone thought.

I don't know if I'm OK with Tin, but I'm glad he's willing to sleep with me.

Tin

And I know Can is more of a d.ickhead. But he should know what to do at this point." I took a shower, so what's next?"

Now I'm watching that one come out of the bathroom with nothing on. No towels. Dry skin tells me he's smart enough to dry himself off before coming out. But stupid, coming out of the bathroom naked and standing in front of me shaking. If he's stupid he should be scolded since he's willing to come to my room.

When he came, he took off his clothes and jumped on my bed. I told him to shower first. I wouldn't sleep with him in that condition. He's been good, too and now he's laughing in my face.

"Can I get on the bed now, cold?"

My mood will go out because of what he did...

I sigh, as soon as I nod my head I see Can jump on my bed, then turn around and look at me." Hurry up Tin, come and take my mind off the loss.”

"I haven't showered yet."

"It's okay,” I don't mind worrying about what he thinks. But still, I'm walking on the bed to look at what he's got from the convenience store.

"I don't know which one you like, so I'll buy them all. I asked the waiter about this lubricant and he didn't dare answer me. What's the harm? Sex is the natural sex of human beings. With no knowledge, how can you introduce it to customers. I just picked one randomly, just a smooth one and then Tin asked.

"Aren't you afraid?"

"Scared! But I said myself that I wanted to feel pain, so you do it and I pushed him on the bed. Pulling up his hair to see his white forehead and squinting eyes looking at me.

"I won't let you hurt."

"But I. ~"

"I'll make you so happy you'll forget about that loss thing." If he wants to forget about losing, I'll make him think only about me. Once I said that, he smiled and then he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"So do it" Although Can is not charming at all and he doesn't speak well and his body wasn't sexy. But he just smiled and pulled me down to k.iss him, so maybe I lost to him!

Tin

"Uh" Ae was s.troking his back up and down gently, then moving to grasp his tiny waist. The touch of my fingertips on the white skin, makes Can m.oan from the back of his throat. But his hand is also touching the back of my head.

"I must be drunk on your k.isses." He mumbles to me, drooling on his l.ips, smiling at me. "One more k.iss na, I like it."

I burst out laughing, lowered my head to his l.ips again and reached out to rub his chest, which was clearly different from that of a girl, but really, those two little cherries on his chest were more attractive to me and I pressed and rubbed them with my f.ingertips, sometimes making his chest heave.

"Uh".... my mouth moved from the corner of Can's mouth to his front, teasing one side of his cherry with the tip of my t.ongue before using my l.ips to take a little bite and he was freaking out.

"Is it funny, playing with my... n.ipples?!!"

"Just for fun." I answered him simply and he listened and moved his body to escape.

"Heh, that tickles!”

"Uh... Uh... F.uck, this is unbearable!”

As soon as I l.icked his chest, the guy who said it tickled me so much, raised his hands and grabbed my head moving it closer to his chest, but I didn't say anything to him, In addition to continuing to l.ick around his two points with my t.ongue and then sucking on them with my mouth, making them soft. It was so hard, it made Can keep coming closer and closer to me, so close that I could hear him shaking and m.oaning. Clearly feeling it...

"Tin... Oh... My n.ipples can't take it anymore... Ah you..." I didn't care what he said, it only spurred me on and I couldn't believe it myself as I continued to s.uck his breasts with the tip of my t.ongue, belly and even to places I had thought a refined person like me would never have touched.

Don't think I'd l.ick him there, I just reached out and grabbed it with one hand. That's all I did and Can was shaking so hard, he said to me, "It's better to have it done by someone else than... doing it yourself!" I smiled and at the same time reached out as far as I could to unbuckle my pants and then pulled Can's hand over and let him grab mine because... He was aroused by my d.8ck, which spurred him to yell.

"You're s.exu.ally active and I!.. in..." He's talking to himself, not to mention how s.lutty he is now, but Can still held my d88k in his hand and he j.erked me up and down, just as he had done when he was self-sufficient, I turned my head to k.iss him again, while his other hand was struggling to pull my clothes off.

"Ah... Ha....Tin... Harder... Harder for me!”

"You want me to put it there yet?”

"Beast!” He cursed me, but instead he r.ubbed himself more and more against me, our b.odies pressed against each other, feeling each other and then I looked at his face and it was red and it was telling me how good he was feeling and it was only because of my handiwork.

Can clenched his teeth, m.oaning in his throat and his hips swayed close to me, making my p.enis and his p.enis pursue each other more closely intertwined...

"I ah. Ha... I..." Can leaned in and hugged me tightly, then released it, getting my hands dirty.

I cringed, "That's over then?!!"

"Not yet... Do it again... I've never had anyone do that to me!” He gasped, his face flushed and I was satisfied that he knew how to be shy.

As he wished, I lifted his thighs up and gently stroked the entrance to his ass behind him, leaving him a little bewildered.

"Ah... Tin... Will... will it hurt?”

I didn't answer his question, just took the lube bottle and pressed a finger against the entrance of his tight a.ss, which was tightly closed. It seems that the problem of him bragging asking for pain has disappeared at this moment, only a body that is trembling with fear is left. But still willing to lie there with legs wide open for me, so that I can push the lubricant slowly with my hand.

"Ah... that...” was all he could manage to spit out, pulling the pillow over his arms, holding it in a death grip, as he let my fingers slowly work their way down his tunnel. I could feel how hot his insides were and as I slipped a second finger in, it was pinned hard. I can't get it right... On the third finger, he bit his lip, shook his head from side to side like he didn't want to, but he didn't say anything...

"How do you feel?”

"No. No idea, uh, no idea,.... I.... I don't know..."

He says slowly and intermittently as I tear open the c.ondom wrapper with my mouth in preparation for the next.

At this point, I think he is almost dilated, but it's still so tight that I'm just taking my time. Take out your own finger. I put a condom on myself and then I turned Can's body so he was on his back.

"Uh! Is... Are you coming in... Is it coming?” He began to cry out as I pressed the head against his hole and attached my body to his back.

I wasn't really sure if I could get in, but I grabbed Can by the chin first and put a hickey on his l.ips.

"Ugh!” As I expected, he moaned out loud, but all that moaning was swallowed by me k.issing him and it went down my throat and I moved down. went ahead and grabbed his thing, jerking it to get it h.ard.

The gasps became heavier and heavier, but he took it upon himself to k.iss me, letting our gasps intermingle.

"Ugh! You!”

The head went in and I pushed in slowly, it was too tight. It hurt too, but at the same time it was so good, the heat inside him was melting me. I was breathing heavily and by the time I whispered a word, the heat and sweat were lingering and soaking my body.

"Yes!” I felt so good, but I still had the sense to care for the man in my arms. I grabbed him, l.icking his cheek, j.erking him hot, causing him to gasp out a ragged breath, then slowly moving towards me.

"How... What was that... Ha..."




"I don't know... You. I don't know. Aaaah....!"

Telling he doesn't know, but listening to his soothing breaths, seeing his reddish body, makes me feel uncontrollably than before, I was stacked closer on top of him, felt him panting quite interestingly and started thrusting my hips to make him accept my c.ock.

"Ah! That was awesome.... Tin, I'm... I'm having a blast. Ah!....”

Sometimes, one of the good things about Can is that it's easy to tell him exactly what he is feeling. Because when Tin hit the nail on the head and the s.exy m.oans that came with it were so good, they were stuttered, s.creaming and begging Tin, "More... You... there... You... there. More... More."

Tin cupped his a.ss with both hands, so he could get deeper into the heat... It's so tight he felt like he was going to die of s.exual bliss.

“You... No... I can't... you... I.... can't... you...”

He raced ahead of him again and afterwards his release, soiled Tin’s bed. As for Tin, he took this point to speed up his own sprint and at the same time gripped him tightly by the waist, for he looked as if he were about to collapse to the ground. The way the bed was screeching

"Can... Ah... Ah... Uh-oh. "....I released all my desire, closed my eyes quietly for a moment, then slowly got up and lay down on the bed panting, next to the one who was moving, trying to calm the respective bodies.

There was a long break and then Can turned his face to look at me. He was blushing, smiling shyly, in a way I'd never seen him before. Seen the look, if you don't add the words he said...

"One more time, okay? It feels good, Tin."

It seems I have to teach him not only how to understand his own feelings, but also what acting shy is!



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~

Prev: Chapter 59: Feigning strength 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 61: Before you get



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive