Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 49: The distance from me to you

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 49: The distance from me to you

"She has fallen asleep."


"I'll take her to her parents first, then."

It's late now and in Ae's bedroom on the bed is a cute little girl in pink pajamas, hugging a princess pillow while sleeping and the two people who have been playing with her for a long time are smiling sweetly at her and the owner of the room moved closer to her...

Looking at her niece's sleeping form, Ae reached out her arms to pick her up for her parents.

"Won't you let her sleep here?" Pete rushed to say and the short teenager turned to look at him, shook his head slowly and in a very serious tone said to him, making one shudder at the sound of it.

"No, I don't want my niece to wake up to any images that are inappropriate for children."

Pete sounded a little stiff and could only watch as his boyfriend carried his niece out of the room and him reaching out his hands to cover his face, feeling ashamed.

You shouldn't have been so stubborn, you sulked, you came to him again, what will Ae think of you?

Little Master Pete was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head down, covering his shy face with his hands and he really wanted Yim to sleep here with him. Because it felt like it would at least keep Ae from doing something that was too much, but being alone like this... In the room, Pete suddenly felt all bad.

Not just because of all the nonsensical things I've done, but it's also true that I haven't seen him in over 2 weeks.

Ae walked back into the room, saw Pete with his head down, covering his face and thinks he's cute at the moment.

Pete was wearing his pajamas, his T-shirt, his sweatpants, which were so baggy, it made him feel

Snap! ~

"What's wrong with you?" It wasn't just a feeling, the short boy walked towards him, then nudged him gently, Pete was startled, he swooped down and in a moment, a pair of courageous hands reached out and encircled Ae's waist, pulling him a little closer to himself.

"Ae... Ae" the tall teenager called his name and Ae listened with a smile on his face.

"You really are more pampered than my niece," he said as he reached out his large hand and gently stroked his soft hair, it feels so good to be held in his warm hands like this, because he hasn't been held like this in a long time.

"Ae... Ae"

"Gee, what's wrong?" Ae thought the young master in front of him was even cuter than usual, he was looking down at the floor and could clearly see from his fair neck exposed in the t-shirt.

I want to k.iss it so bad!

"Am I being annoying?!” He threw his arms around his neck, his eyes still and Ae looked up at him and his eyes full of guilt, like a child who's done something wrong.

"Why would you think that?"

"I..." Pete paused, then decided to speak up.

"Am I being stubborn? Am I too greedy? I used to be happy just to hear your voice, just to see you, I'd be happy all day, but now that you're tired and want to rest and you won't let me come to you, I'll feel unhappy and I can't stop thinking about it and I don't like being such a pain in the a.ss." Pete bowed his head slightly again, he knew what he should do, but he There really is no way to hide that feeling anymore...

After a relationship, I want more and more... More and more.

Ding! ~

"Oh hey!” Ae flicked his finger out at his forehead and Pete, startled, let go of his hand and touched his forehead.

"As long as you're thinking about me, remember, I won't even bother you, but if you're thinking about someone else... I'm sure I'll be furious and will certainly do something about it!” Ae sentiments came in handy, Ae smiled as he reached out and gently stroked Pere forehead which had just been flicked by his own finger

"I should be the one apologizing to you. It's my fault for forgetting my birthday and making you suffer. I'm sorry, Pete, I'm really sorry." The football player moved his hand that was touching his forehead to his cheek, very... Missing his soft skin, caressing it gently, up to the base of his white neck.

"Forgive me," the short boy had been so tenderly pampered more than once and Pete listened unconsciously. I got shy, hastily avoided his eyes, turned around and looked at the bag next to me.

"By the way, I have a present for you."

FML

The short boy frowned, showing a fierce face.

"I told you not to buy me anything."

"I didn't buy it!” he denied subconsciously, then felt towards his bag, not daring to look at the birthday boy's face and said timidly:

"This is something I made myself."

"Uh-huh" Ae made a sound in his throat, sat dumbly on the edge of the bed, watching him walk toward his with the little bracelet. Come here, from the moment he heard him say he made it, he was already surprised.

Pfft! ~

Pete sat down next to him, holding the bracelet tightly in both hands, looking very hesitant, not sure whether to give it to him or not.

"I don't know if you'll like this bracelet, but I really put my heart into it...” Well... Finally, he held the bracelet out to him and Ae took it, looking very excited. He, for fear he'll see he's feeling excited.

He didn't expect Pete to make him a present for himself. A Koon-chai like him, who could buy anything he wanted with money, a man who couldn't even peel shrimp, made him a birthday present, as if he knew if it was something valuable, Ae definitely won't accept it because he loves him for who he is...

So, whatever's in the box, Ae's gonna love it. He hasn't seen what's in it yet. Just love it already.

Snap! ~

When he saw it, he liked it more and more.

This is a dark brown men's cowhide bracelet with six or seven loops of thin twine wrapped around it, intertwined in an orderly fashion and then used with a carabiner to connect the two ends and there is a small silver metal plate on the bracelet that is clearly engraved.

For you ~ From me

It doesn't say who gave it to whom, but it couldn't have been more obvious.

"Did you make this yourself?" He asked, looking up and with I can't believe his eyes!

It's really pretty, it's delicate and it looks perfect for a boy with a big grin like him.

"I made it myself. I asked Money to show me how to make it. It took me 10 times to make this one, yum yum." Even. The man himself could not believe it, gently touching the scars that fell from the cutting leather and then talking about the bracelet.




"I didn't know what to get you at first and Money helped me come up with a lot of ideas, but I wanted to get you something you can wear all the time, so the idea of a bracelet came up and it took a long time to decide what kind of bracelet to make, it took me a long time to finish this type of bracelet, but I just finished it the day before yesterday and then I went to the store and asked them to make the leather wristband for me. I wonder if you like this little silver piece of metal?" That last one seems so uncertain but to Ae.

Snap! ~

"Ae"

"Don't look at my face yet," the soccer player said in a low voice before asking why he was suddenly hugging him. I can't help it. I can't help it. I can't help it. A big smile, so big that he himself could imagine how strange his expression was.

Happy... No, it's more like very happy!

"Thank you, I'll take care of it." Ae's reply made Pete feel so good that he quietly pillowed him with his. The two of them just kept quietly holding each other.

Then, Pete just closed his eyes and started singing:

"Happy birthday to you ~ Happy birthday to you ~ Happy birthday to you ~ Happy birthday to you ~ Happy birthday to you Ae, Ae"

There was a lovely Happy Birthday song in his ears and the birthday boy stretched out his little finger, ruffled his soft hair and gently lifted his head, smiled at him.

"You know what? For me, you're the best present I've ever had."

"Have you never had a friend sleep over at your house?"

At this moment, as the two of them were lying asleep on the bed, Ae raised his hand and looked at the cowhide bracelet on his hand and the man sleeping next to him started to ask questions softly, Ae turned to look at him.

"No. I live so far away, no one would come this far to spend the night. Why are you smiling?"

Pete didn't stop smiling, saying softly:

"Just be glad."

Snap! ~

"Well," he said, pleased with himself, he reached out and gently squeezed Pete's cheek and Pete cried out softly. But let Ae play with his face.

"Honestly do you have something for me?" Ae asked abruptly, his hand still squeezing Pete's cheek like it was an addiction, as to the question he'd asked, probably because they have been going out for a while. He can't not know what Pete's like, if you ask him. He's probably already a romantic man, right?!

Pete is a very meticulous man, he can remember the smallest things around him and how many men would do anything for the love of their lives? Even his best friend went to learn how to cook and in gratitude for his help would do anything to find what he wanted. Pond, who received birthday gifts from him, likes to buy snacks for Yim, cuts roses for his mother every year.

This kind of guy is an all girls' dream guy, right? So, for someone like him, it can't be as simple as getting him a gift, right?!!

At Ae's question, Pete's face instantly turned red.

"It's something else that was prepared," he said slowly, turning to pick up the phone that was on the nightstand.

"Actually, I made you a custom cake, too" he said and opened the picture on his phone to show him.

Above is a picture of a cake, half a football lying on the green grass.

"But when I found out you couldn't make it, I cancelled and I've been learning to cook a lot lately, so I specifically wanted to make something you like to eat, that's about it." The more Pete went on, the more Ae felt guilty and the more he would... The phone was returned to Pete and Pete put it back on the nightstand.

Snap! ~

"Ae"

"Sometimes I'm still jealous of myself."

"Uh-huh?!” Pete asked gently, expressing a puzzled look and Ae explained in all seriousness.

"Envy for others that they can't have you."

FFS

"There's nothing to be envious of, I'm so stubborn" replied Pete, trying to hide his shyness, Ae puffed out a smile

"I've never found you stubborn. Do you have class tomorrow?"

"Afternoon session."

"Then go to sleep, it's almost an hour drive back to school" Ae said and hugged him tightly again, as if he didn't want him to... He went on and on, trying to get him to close his eyes and go to sleep. He wanted to tell him that he could get up, but he... He was sure he was going to be mean to him, so he touched his hand and said:

"Good night, Ae."

"Mmm," Ae replied in a low voice and hugged him tighter, feeling like he was venting feelings he hadn't seen in days, but that made Pete feel a little different...




"Ae... your..."

"Leave it alone," Pete was tempted to tell him there was no way to ignore it.

"If you can't take it, don't take it. Just think of it as another birthday present for you." Closed eyes and ears, at first he thought Ae would come to him first, so he'd be brave enough to try and take the initiative.

"You've always made my heart's desires unbearable, but not here," he said in a tone that was impossible to control, then he went on to explain: "I haven't touched you in a long time and I'm sure I won't let you off the hook doing it just once, not just because I'm afraid you won't be able to get up on my own and for sure you won't be able to make it to class tomorrow and on top of that, my niece will be up at 4:00 a.m. to barge in.” Ae didn't want to restrain himself, but there were many reasons why he had to stop himself.

It's not that I don't want to come out to my family, it's just that I don't want to come out that way by being caught.

"So, before I do anything to you, you're going to sleep!”

Pete understood the reasons he said and was ready to do what he said, but when he knew his needs were great so he squeezed his fists tightly, hesitating whether to do it or not and after a while he summoned up his courage and then...

Snap! ~

"You!!!”

"It's punishment for a cruel man who won't come over to me."

This action made the person behind him say in a low voice:

"Remember, I'm going to get you sooner or later."

The short boy took another deep breath, counted 1 to 10 in his mind and kept resisting the urge to compel himself to fall asleep himself. To see this soft, smelling body next to him, right in the middle of rubbing him like that, is like... Like he was punishing me.

As it turned out, even though Pete was aggressively teasing him, it calmed Ae down quite a bit.

"What are you doing here?"

Asking stupid questions. “This is a university. Is it weird that I'm here?"

"Hey! You're yelling at me again!”

It's a holiday, but the soccer team promised to come to practice and the guy with the name of a certain fruit was in the sun. The boy was sweating underneath, the originally fair skin, after being exposed to the sun, became a little dark red, but that didn't bother Can. What did bother him was going to buy water during his break when he met this a.sshole.

That cold and arrogant young master, that makes people look like asses at first glance!

"I'm telling the truth," Tin said with a raised eyebrow, which made Can think he was pretty much owed!

"What do you want again? I already messaged you this morning to wake you up."

"Wake me up?" Again, repeated the man who'd suddenly appeared, hands clasped to his chest, mouth slightly agape.

"If that's what wakes me up in the morning, I tell you, I was already in class for over an hour by that time."

"Who needs to know that? I didn't ask you" Needless to say, he said to him sarcastically and Can, naturally, answered him sarcastically and he froze, but then quickly burst out laughing...

"You didn't ask, but I had to tell you, so you'd know and now that I'm chasing after you so hard, you'll be able to know my schedule."

Oh, you're so sure of yourself, aren't you afraid I'll reject you?

Can stretched out his hand and scratched his head, wanting to curse at him, but he couldn't, looking at his confident eyes, I really wanted to beat him up, but he saw him staring at him and he spoke so frankly, just like Mr. Tin. It makes Can think he's going to take a poo break again.

Every time he does this, he's sure to get diarrhea.

"So what the hell are you doing here?" Hey, wait, I don't want to hear that this is a college or something, but let me rephrase the question. What are you doing on the football field? What? Isn't your college on the other side of the university?!” Can was confident that he would get an answer this time, because he had specified the place very clearly.

He answered, but he answered like this.

"I'm here to win favors."

"What's to win favor? Do you play soccer too? Wow, did you come to k.iss the captain's a.ss and want to join our team? Sorry, we're not accepting new recruits anymore. Go back to where you came from."

"Don't play dumb with me, okay?!” Yes, this change of subject made Tin even more aggressive and Can, who he called a dumbass twice...

"I'm not dumb, I'm just more honest and trustworthy, so don't call me dumb anymore!!!” Can said confidently, Tin shrugged his shoulders, not impressed, just that the small-eyed boy was. It was cute and the skin turned a deep red, clung to the body by the sweaty clothes.

"Your face is all red."

"I'm not shy! I'm just hot, I've been running for over an hour and it's not because of you, Tin!” Can immediately defended himself and it looked like he was overreacting and Tin just smiled.

"If you're not shy, then you're not shy."

"Why don't you believe me? Get out of my way. It's break time. I'm going to get some water." Can doesn't bother arguing with the bad boy. He bumps by him not caring if he doesn't catch up, it's better if he doesn't.

What the hell? I have to wake up early in the morning and send him a message, I have to send him a message right away and I have to send him a message right before I go to sleep... Say, can't I just get rid of this guy in my life even though I met him at practice today? Well, no, I can't get rid of him yet, I still owe him 30,000 baht and he's still my debtor.

Chatterboxes have become imaginative now instead and I mean almost, not already, Can was mumbling as if cursing that a.sshole in the back, he couldn't understand why his sister would like this kind of guy, just because of his good looks? And a lot of money to spend? And a great degree? I don't understand why she's so crazy about him!




"Didn't you say you'd say goodnight to me?"

"Didn't I send it to you every night?" He choked out a reply...

"Do you mean those thrillers you post?"

"Hahaha, don't you just love it? Especially last night, it was scary! It's guaranteed to scare the bejesus out of you." Can's mood lifted at the mention of it and he slowed to a crawl. The thought of getting revenge on him every night was a pleasant one.

Who said Can would say something like "sweet dreams" to him? It doesn't exist, his goodnight just started with creepy pictures, then a creepy audio, the last thing he wants to do is send some creepy video, but last night he sent a video of a demon that's hunting women, covered in blood and the thought of these Can just feel like a blast.

"You like it a lot?"

"Of course, the more headless and evil spirits, the more I like them."

"So do you want to go to the movies together next time?"

FML

Can was startled, turned and looked at him in surprise, he took a few steps backwards, holding out his hand as if ready to fight in something like a Thai fist and then slowly said.

"You don't have to play me, I'm not going!" Yes, it has to be said upfront, Can will never fall for that trap again!

Tin was not disappointed to hear this, for the boy's heart was full of tricks that no one else could resist, using a tone of regret he said

"If you don't want to go, then don't. I was going to treat you to a private theater!”

"Private theater" Can just heard this and had lost his thinking ability like a salted fish. Tin shrugged and continued to say.

"Since you're not going, I don't have to answer you."

Snap! ~

"Tell me about it." When he saw the small white hand gripping his arm, the cool young master face revealed a wry smile and the longer he kept it to himself, the more curious Can became, feeling that he had a thing for the word private theater. Interest.

"Okay then," Tin sighed, feeling exhausted, as if he were being forced to answer him.

"The private theater is in the basement, with a 7D surround system, leather sofas and you can lay it flat and inside you'll find a large, beautiful room with anything you want to eat, anything you want to drink, because it's available 24 hours a day and it doesn't matter what movie you want to see, you can find them all, but since you don't want to go." In the last sentence, Tin said in a regretful tone, but Can's eyes were wide open when he heard it...

"Hey! Is it free?"

"Didn't you say you weren't going?"

"Oh, you're so amped up, you know how much I'd love to see how cool it is? But these are usually very expensive, so is that fancy private theater of yours free or not?" Can quickly echoed, as the tall young master nodded and said.

"Free of charge"

"Then I'm going!!!" It's a very urgent decision, but just the idea of going to a private movie theater, a private theater, just the thought of the luxury of being in there. The cool and rich decorations, Can can't wait and best of all... it's free!

"Are you sure you want to go?"

"Well, I told you I was going, why are you repeating yourself so many times?"

"Just to be sure."

"Go on, tell me, what day?" Can immediately agreed, constantly telling himself to forget about him for a while, to treat him like air, because going to a private theater... It's hard to get a chance to see a movie in his life. When Tin heard this answer, he looked down at his watch.

"I'll make an appointment with you later, this is for you..." and handed Can a bag, which I could see he didn't notice he was still carrying something in his hand...

"Hey! I told you that money can't buy me!” said the guy who'd just promised to go to the movies and Tin didn't argue with him, reaching out and pulling him to the curb, Then

Boo! ~Boo!

"!!!”

Tin suddenly k.issed him in the face, Can opened his mouth wide in surprise, almost pushing him out, but Tin I was so self-conscious that he backed up first and raised his eyebrows at him.

"Remind me next time you're sweaty so I don't k.iss you, it's too salty."

"Who told you to k.iss me? A.ss.hole! It's my face, okay? Could you ask my permission next time, please?” Tin smiled and interrupted Can before he could go on and on.

"There's no need to ask your permission, since you don't want to pay, you can use something else to pay instead." he said that as he stares at Can and he moved his body and then continued to say to him:

"I should get back to class."

Tin left as quickly as he could, leaving the man who had been k.issed on the face and forced to pay for the snacks to stare at the spot, while he said to myself as he touched my face.

"I didn't even ask for these snacks and he's forcing me to k.iss him on the cheek." The more Can thinks about it, the more depressed he got, even though it's not the first time, but he thinks it was the same routine last time, but he's just learning that a k.iss on the cheek is worth something for the cost of a few pieces of cheesecake.

"I really don't understand those rich people and for some reason, I always feel like shitting myself."




Sometimes later, Can learnt that being shy and wanting to take a shit, they're two different feelings.



~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~

Prev: Chapter 48: Even if you are Upset 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 50: The Boy, born with a silly name,



Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive