Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 42: A place to forget everything.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 42: A place to forget everything.

Sometimes it's tempting to say, "If you don't take care of me, I'm going to be the worst, the worst child, and I'm going to get you in trouble everywhere, so save yourself. Suffer a little, or be nice to me.


When a threat sounds like pettiness, it's probably me being petulant.

Mai Ding, who shook his head at home and sighed, pointed at An Ziyan, who was leaning on the sofa and watching TV: “Somehow, it’s to play on the good performance in the company, but you have chosen to take a holiday. You could have taken a step towards a promotion, and you took a few steps back, what do you want me to say about you? What can you do with a vacation, just read a book, play a game, a waste of time, everyone else doesn't need a vacation, you just use it to ridicule me. They should just be made to work their asses off." He acted like a boss's wife, and An-Ziyan turned up the volume on the TV and Mai Ding turned it down again.

"The company is not a school, no rules can be made without rules, you won't have a boss who will like you if you continue like this." Look, the subordinate is lecturing the boss.

"If you keep this up, your boss won't like you."

"Seriously, we're talking about serious business. You should listen to my advice once in a while, or I'll mass tweet the image that you're idle and lazy in the house, ah." His threat dissipated painlessly in the air, and Mai Ding felt deeply that his presence in the house was deteriorating, he is probably even less important than the television. When he tried to turn off the TV, An-Ziyan spoke, "I feel like I want to fire people when I'm in a bad mood."

"You, you, you threatened me? Didn't we say the company is the company and the home is the home?"

"I'll do whatever I want."

"You're not being reasonable." Mai Ding thrust his words on again, "Let's go out for a walk on vacation too."

"Don't want to move."

"It's really time to show the women in the company who adore you what you're really made of. Young people need to be more energetic and go out into the wilderness to get some fresh air and release their feelings."




"I don't have any feelings that need to be released, unlike someone who's so stressed out that he cries for his parents and freaks out." Embarrassing to be told would be even more embarrassing, that big mouth of Bai Xiaosi's, her whining to the ex-husband sure is a better sentiment than trying to seduce the said ex-husband.

"I was so tired, everyone is always uncomfortable and at a loss when they get to a new environment, they say it's a phase of growing up that everyone goes through, will I grow up a bit too, next time I guess I'll take it easy." He learned Bai Xiaosi's comforting words and also went along with the literary youth route.

"Suddenly I want to hit you." An-Ziyan didn't just want to, he'd already given Mai Ding a kick: "I think next time you'll be so scared you'll run back into your mother's arms and cry." Young Mai's image as a young man of studious nature was crushed, and he pretended to sulk on the couch as well: "I wouldn't. Fine, then let's all just stay on the couch and I'll see how this family is finished, and I won't get up if you tell me to."

"I'm taking you somewhere."

Mai Ding sat up on the couch, "Seriously?"

"Of course it's fake."

"Aren’t you bored of that gimmick?" He collapsed back into the couch and turned his back to not look at An-Ziyan, vowing to ignore whatever he said again. He heard a noise behind him, and then the sound of the door opening, "If you don't get up, I'm leaving you behind."

"Wait for me." He rolled over to his feet and asked excitedly, "Where are we going? Do we need to bring anything?"

"No need."

"It's better to bring some, just in case, it's not going to the supermarket or anything, right?"

An-Ziyan didn’t answer him so Mai Ding got his hands on a bag, and then ran down the stairs. "Hurry up, I'll go down and wait for you, you must hurry up." An-Ziyan looked at Mai Ding's happy face, the same way he used to look at Mai Ding's face when he waved back at himself upstairs and said he was going to school and felt like Mai Ding's own son.

The place the car eventually arrived at was not unfamiliar to Mai Ding, but not familiar enough that he forgot how long it had been since he'd been here, and it was a place where you have to fall into memories. Grandpa An's faraway cottage, where Mai Ding spent his first birthday after meeting An-Ziyan. The cottage looked older, its contents covered in a thin layer of dust, and Mai Ding lifted the lid of the piano and reached out his fingers to press the keys on it and the piano already sounded a little strange.

He could barely remember how long it had been since graduation since An-Ziyan had played the piano and how long it had been since he'd seen a fantasy movie. Mai Ding pulled up his sleeves and pant legs, "Okay, let's clean up." He began to rummage through his locker to find if there was anything he could use to clean the house, and in the corner of the locker a photo album fell down, and Mai Ding was curiously flipping through it, all the pictures of An-Ziyan grandfather when he was young: "No way, he was so handsome when he was young."




An-Ziyan walked up behind Mai Ding and also looked at the photo album. Mai Ding pointed to an elegant and beautiful woman in the black and white photo and asked, "Is that Grandma An? I think your eyes look a lot like Grandma's."

"Yes?"

"Well, the eyes are just as pretty." Mai Ding replied in the affirmative, and An-Ziyan tapped Mai Ding's ass sitting on the floor with her foot, "Aren't you going to clean up?"

"Now, don't kick me around! Let's take the album back with us, what a shame to lose something so precious."

"Just put it here, Grandpa wants to put it here."

Without another word, Mai Ding nodded and carefully put the album away. He stood up and found a rag and ran out to the pond, carrying a bucket of water. The drawn curtains made the house instantly absorb the light and brighten, and Mai Ding wiped the dust off the furniture in earnest, his ears occasionally ringing with the sound of the piano's keys was An-Ziyan tuning the piano.

It's really easy to forget a lot of things here, like a cabin in some magical storybook, where work, the mundane, time all the things off the grid.





~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~





Prev: Chapter 41: Ways to take revenge 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 43: More than enough,




Comments

  1. Sometimes he almost makes you think he doesn’t love Mai Ding that much then he takes him on holiday just because 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive