Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 18: You are mine.

My Accidental Love is You 《รักนี้บังเอิญคือคุณ 》Rak Ni Bang-oen Khuo Khun
My Accidental Love is You, Chapter 18: You are mine.

Ae

Now I'm very irritable, no, I was in a good mood when I first arrived at the place, because the person who drove me here - Pete, but after I gathered with my friends - to celebrate Pond's birthday, I felt more and more irritable... no, I didn't feel irritated because everyone was staring at me and Pete, those gossipy eyes were nothing compared to Pond's, the reason why I couldn't help but pull down my face started... from my best friend Sun in high school asking Pete if he had a date.


“Ai’Pete, are you seeing someone yet?"

Why would he want to know if Pete's seeing anyone?

At this time Pete turned his head to look at me, that look looks very straitjacketed and difficult, I know that he likes me, and my feelings for him have long exceeded the friendship, even if the two of us have not yet put words out to decide to be officially together, but Sun's approach makes me very upset in my heart.

Pete whispered back, "No."

Sun's next words annoyed me more and more.

"Then you can be my lover for the day?"

"..... ."

I can't control the hand holding the chopsticks anymore, I want to hit someone, I have no time to care about shouting at Dear, because at this moment my throat is stuck, can't say anything, and feel a fire burning in my chest may break out at any time, I stare at Sun deadly, the other party does not care about my sight, and said to take Pete's picture to stimulate his crush.

B.astard! Why involve my Pete when you're trying to irritate your crush?

I don't even know why this idea that Pete is mine came out of nowhere, only that the hand holding the chopsticks squeezed even tighter, maybe a little harder and the chopsticks would break off.

"You go find someone else, Pete is a boy and not fit to be your object!" I interjected, eyes still fixed on Sun, the other party smiled happily and spoke in a confident tone: "It's okay, my object is a boy, so Pete couldn't be more appropriate."

I was already unable to determine what kind of gaze I was staring at Sun at this time, I only knew that I was getting more and more annoyed, so annoyed that I wanted to slap this white-skinned man to death, and I also knew that such thoughts were simply unreasonable, so I could only continue to cast death stares at Sun, not caring at all about Pond and Dear who were making a fierce noise, only caring about Sun who was raising eyebrows at me.

I never knew that Sun liked boys, and I never envied his high face, so it's no wonder he won the title of "Inuyuki". However, from the moment I realized that Sun was qualified and might fall for Pete, I became deeply possessive of Pete for no reason.

I admit, when they were standing together, they were both undeniably handsome and eye-catching, with a high chance of getting together, and several times I felt like I was... being compared to the dust.

Sun's presence gave me a taste of what jealousy is, and Pete's presence gave me a taste of what possessiveness is.

I don't want to give Ai’Pete away to anyone!

Thanks to Dior for aptly expressing his displeasure to us, he said, "If you want to fight, go outside and fight, I'm studying seriously, how old are you to fight, is it not embarrassing? And you, Ai’Ae, just give or take? What the hell with the face! And you, Sun, if you want to borrow someone, first ask the owner of that person if they agree!"

Kudos to Dior for seeing Pete as all mine, but also annoyed that his words reminded me again - Pete and I are not together, and I have no business being jealous or not allowing him to take pictures with others.

I just heard Sun ask, "Brother, can you lend Ai’Pete to me for a while?"

And all I could answer was, “Ai’Pete's not mine, ask him yourself!"

Because it was too distracting, the words were spoken also brought a choking smell of gunpowder, without taking into account Pete's feelings. Sun happily climbed over from Dear and sat next to Pete, and put his face close to the cheek of the Koon-chai. That look was really too punished. I didn’t see how they interacted. I used the side glance to see the two are taking a group photo. In the distance, a few girls are looking at this side excitedly.

I know girls these days like to watch two guys together, that's what's called a rotten Y girl, and Sun and Pete's "intimacy" makes those girls scream with excitement.

I also know that if I were to put a face to Pete's face now, I'm afraid no one would scream out like they do now - the world of face watching.

Why do I keep thinking about these boring things? Am I crazy? I can't believe I'm jealous of Sun's face. Now, I just fxxking want to pull Pete to my side!

The world is so beautiful, and I'm so cranky and grumpy that I can barely contain myself.




So, as soon as they finished taking pictures, I immediately shoved the chopsticks into Pete's hand without saying a word and pulled him to my side with my other hand so he could sit next to me.

"Hurry up and eat after you're done taking photos."

Pete turned his head to look at me, his little eyes cautious, I think he was afraid I'd be angry about something - like being close to my friend, but I wasn't upset about it, I just didn't like him being too close to my friend, for reasons I couldn't figure out, I was just upset.

"Eat more, you're too thin."

"Uh... Ai’Ae...” Pete softly called my name, and I turned my gaze back to him, only to see that he looked like he wanted to say something but didn't dare to ask, as if he had something to ask but didn't dare to ask, so he could only bury his head and eat in silence, this pathetic look finally made me calm down a bit.

And Pete didn't take the initiative to mess with Sun, so why should I care! Why are you so upset! And we're not seeing each other.

I could clearly feel the other party froze for a moment, twisted their head and looked at me hastily, smiled with white teeth, and looked towards the full house, and the teenager's face was in the eye waves. The others here were flirting with the fact that Pond was having a good time and didn't notice anything unusual about us.

"Eat."

That's all I said, and the journey of my heart along the way has made me more fully aware of my current state - I'm getting jealous.

I was walking in silence and he was beside me, and I couldn't help but look back at him as I felt the other person peeking at me several times.

"Why do you keep looking at me?"

“Ai’Ae... are you mad at me?"

I faintly froze, then shook my head, now I was still clueless, I didn't know how to explain that strange emotion just now before I also felt upset because I thought Pete liked Pond, but the feeling then was completely incomparable to the thunderous outburst when I saw Sun close to him today, this time the feeling... it was strange, very subtle.

Our little dwarf has never tasted jealousy!

"Ugh..... ."

I couldn't help but sigh lightly until I walked over to Koon-chai's car and watched him unlock it and then lean into it, eyes still glancing at me from time to time before finally squeezing a smile at me.

I knew my own lapse just now must have gotten him into a crank rut.

He likes a person, and he is always expressed in a clumsy way.

"I'll see you later then?"

"..... ."

I grabbed the car door a second before it closed, tightly, Pete looked up at me inexplicably, I bent down to push my upper body onto his on the side of the car, my heart moved with me to reach out and cover his cheek - the side that Sun's face had just touched - and began to... wipe.

Not as hard as when I was scrubbing my dad's car, just slowly and gently rubbing my hand, like scratching a cute chin, only to feel Pete's face slowly becoming hot and abnormal, I didn't care about his flushed face, just rubbing back and forth on the cheek that had just been touched by Sun, as if to wipe away that "stained" touch - this soft face is mine!

"Uh....Ai’Ae, what are you doing?"

"Nothing...” I said, the movement in my hand not stopping, still continuing to stroke, the other hand lifting the bangs on his forehead, his hair still as soft and comfortable to touch as ever. Looking at his panicked rabbit-like eyes and face as red as a ripe apple, the mood miraculously improved.

"Then... Ai’Ae...” Pete wanted to say something again and again, but did not resist my touch if I hadn't been so selfish, I think he would have liked me to do this to him, because not only his face, but also his ears were red and dripping blood, the lightly fluttering eyelashes like willow floss faintly moved in the wind, and also moved my heartstrings, I was about to lose control!

I can't help but push my way up and look into his panicky eyes, aiming at those fluttering eyelids, however...

"Got it, I'll go back to the office now...” the sound of high heels pounding the ground and a woman's anxious voice rang out untimely, and I had to stand up straight and twist my head to see a woman who was hurriedly getting into her car, at which point my sanity finally returned to itself.

I want to k.iss Pete in broad daylight again!

"Go home and be safe," I said goodbye to him and didn't forget to help him close the car door.

It was too late to say, this time it was Pete who grabbed the door to keep it from closing, his voice still trembling, a kind of outgoing look.

"Just... what were you trying to do just now?"

I faintly stiffened and stiffly twisted my head to look away, not daring to look him in the eyes, then opened my mouth softly, "No more sticking your face in other people's faces, your face is something which I am only one I can touch!" I didn't know what Pete was thinking at the moment, but he slowly drove his car out of the parking lot, and I still stood where I was until his car disappeared into sight before I could turn around and walk into the mall again.

"I... am probably more jealous than I thought."

Pete.

I admit, I was still so immersed in what had happened on Pond's birthday, the scent of Ae's touch still lingering on my cheeks, on my forehead, that at first I was worried if Ae would be mad at me, but instead, I understood the words he had said to me before closing the car door.





It's not that I'm making a fool of myself, is it - Ae is jealous.

The idea entertained me beyond words.

If Ae was jealous of me as I thought, I would be very happy, but I was afraid that it was just my selfishness, in any case, the happiness of being intimate with Ae's skin has always lingered in my heart, and his eyebrows were like a bow, and his affection was like a sharp arrow that shot into my heart at once, making me spend days in a good dream.

I know it's dangerous, but I can't help but think about it. I also know that it's not nice to go to see a friend of my Gong without a birthday present, but I just want to see Ae!

However, something happened in the meantime that made my mood hit an instant rock bottom.

"I've found out what you begged me to find out, want to meet?"

Tin called me yesterday and said things that made my heart skip a beat, not because of liking him of course, but because of what he was going to tell me next, the fact that Senator Trump was out of the loop for a while didn't make me half as worried, on the contrary, knowing what he was going to do with the money he was extorting from me made me even more nervous, but I decided to be brave.

It's better to know than not to know anything.

"How about seeing you at school? I'm going to school tomorrow anyway."

Tin didn't object, so I made an appointment with him to meet him at the school football field, since that's where I usually hang out.

At this moment, I appeared on the side of the soccer field and saw the soccer players on the green field training in full swing, I carried a bag with a small gift in my hand, my eyes moved back and forth with my beloved who was dribbling the ball on the field.

Although I had called him earlier to tell him I was coming, I was afraid it was not a good idea to call him during his training, so I sat in the stands and admired him on the green field, the corners of my mouth involuntarily rising.

Do people think I'm a fool when they see me watching sports with a look of intoxication?

Since meeting Ae, I feel like I'm slowly changing too, if only slightly, but I know I'm changing for the better.

The phone rang and I had to take my eyes off of Ae.

"Hey, Ai’Tin."

I'm parked near the football field. Where are you?

"Oh, where is your car parked in, I'll go out and find you now." After asking for the exact location, I went out of the football field thinking that it would have been nice if Ae was there, and my heart was pounding again at the thought, but I've given him a lot of trouble because of P’Trump, and this time I wanted to deal with it myself.

It didn't take long to see Tin's Porsche parked in the shade outside the soccer field, and he probably saw me too, coming towards me with a brown paper bag in his hand, and the sight of that paper bag lifted my heart, and I saw that he was holding a small box.

"Want to get in the car and talk? It's too hot outside."

"It's okay, it shouldn't take long." I laughed dryly twice, not wanting to get in his car, but wanting to get to know the situation as quickly as possible, Tin didn't say anything, just leaned in close and handed me the file bag, but when I reached for it... he quickly jerked his hand back again.

"Before you get the message you want, please tell me what you have to do with this social garbage?"

I froze, somewhat surprised, and looked at Tin, his tone sounding forced, his eyes clearly written to not get the message I wanted if I didn't tell him, and besides, the way he referred to P’Trump... it gave me a hunch - he must have done something bad.

"It's nothing, he was a senior in my high school days, that's all." I try to make my tone sound calmer, I understand that Tin is a person with a strong sense of social hierarchy, if I let him know that I'm gay and have been bullied for a full three months, he will definitely look down on me, I don't actually care if he looks down on me or not, but I would feel bad if he cut me off because of it.

Regardless of his character, I consider him my friend, a friend who lent a hand to me when I sought his help, and I don't want to lose him as a friend at all.

My answer caused him to narrow his eyes slightly, leaning towards me a little closer with an air of danger.

"I tell you, I've met countless people in my life who have lied to me, do you think I can't see the lies made up by kindergarteners like you?" Tin's eyes seemed to pierce through me, but for a moment I seemed to see that the pain in those eyes, which was so strong that it could not be absorbed, was quickly faded away.

"Can we not talk about it?" I knew I couldn't fool him, so I begged for a break, only to see him raise the corner of his mouth and continue to lean towards me, and I felt his... intimidation.

"I hate people who just want to cash in on me but keep quiet about what I want to know..."

Suddenly, there was a loud bang.

"Don't try to pester my man!!!!"

Just as Tin was about to continue, I was dragged stiffly behind someone, only to hear the sound of some kind of object crashing, and as soon as I looked up I saw some familiar broad back - Ae.

At this moment, Ae was standing in front of me, one hand gripped my wrist tightly, and the other hand pushed Tin hard, pushing him back a few big steps, I had no time to care about how Tin looked at this moment, and my mind was filled with the words Ae had just said.

My man.

Ae said I was his...?

"What do you mean?" And how could Tin not be suspicious of that statement? He glanced out of the corner of his eye at Ae and then turned to look at me, but before I could say anything, Ae repeated the words that shook my heart.

"Yes! Pete is mine!"

"A... Ai’Ae...”

I let out a startled cry and stared wide-eyed, Tin was probably also very shocked after understanding the meaning of this sentence, while my mind went blank, Ae turned to stare at me again, eyes full of anger I had never seen before, that anger burned my heart with a shake, without any reason some fear.

"Stop pestering my man if you understand what I mean!"

After the words were spoken, Ae roughly pulled me away, and I stumbled as I stumbled away, not having the heart to look back at my friend, only knowing that Ae's words were playing on a loop in my head.

Ae said I was his... said it a million times, what does that mean? Can someone tell me!!!!

Ae




I saw Pete when he walked into the soccer field, I wanted to run to him, but I didn't dare to go out of my way because I was in the middle of training, and I thought about waiting until the halftime break to find him, and I thought about calling Pond to come and stay with him. I tried to look on the bright side, thinking that maybe it was his friend who called him, but he was standing so far away on the phone that no one could hear what he was saying, and he was talking on the phone and walking away, which meant - someone called him out!

Maybe I was thinking too much, but I ran over to my seniors and hurried out to Pete, and when I saw the man Pete had gone to see, the sight stung my eyes deeply - I was going to be furious!

Pete was talking to his Koon-chai friend about something, I wouldn't have thought twice if I was just standing there talking, but standing at my angle looking over... that Tin's face... was so close to Pete's that I just felt a surge of blood gas going up.

All kinds of images came to mind, Pond's closeness to Pete, Sun's closeness to Pete, and Pete's closeness to that young man, these images intertwined, and at that moment, I finally realized.

Pete, he's mine! I would never give him up to anyone!!!!

I rushed up and gave Tin a hard shove, pulling Pete to my side and swearing sovereignty to the other side - Pete is mine, don't touch my man! Finally I dragged Pete to the locker room, and I heard Pete ask me in a shaky voice, knowing he was probably scared, but with a fire burning in my heart I didn't look back at him.

Ka-chow!

I pulled Pete into the unoccupied dressing room and locked the door, only to turn to look at the startled Koon-chai Pete.

"What has he done to you?" I asked through gritted teeth, only to see him shake his head hard.

"No... no, Ai’Tin didn't do anything to me...”

"Then why is his face so close to yours!!!!"

Before he could finish I interrupted him, I knew I was being unreasonable, but I just didn't like it, didn't like watching him get close to other boys.

"We really didn't do much, Ai’Ae, Tin just wanted to give me some information and we talked for a bit."

Pete struggled to explain, a look that begged me to believe him, and I did, but the resentment I'd been squeezing in my chest since the beginning of the Baileys Palace, combined with the outburst I'd just had, I'd put up with it to the limit and felt like I was going to explode.

BANG!!!

I grabbed Pete by the shoulders and pushed him forward, only to see him back away, his back hitting the crumbling wall completely behind him, and I stared straight at him, uncertainty and pleading in his eyes.

"Don't go near people like you're near me... please!"

There was no coercion, and while coercion would make him give in, I wanted him to listen to me willingly, and my words of near-petition made his speech incoherent.

"For... why Ai’Ae? you... why do you... say that?"

His question made me more sure of my feelings, and I pulled him towards me so that his face was close to mine, staring deeply, as if to look into his heart, and then said in a hushed voice.

"Be with me, I don't want to wait any longer!"

"!!!!"

He looked at me, eyes wide, as if in extreme shock, and I didn't care what his expression was now, I no longer wanted to listen to his advice in the first place, no longer wanted to give myself any more opportunities, I just knew I didn't like Chompoo, never, not at all! I only think of her as a sister, which is a completely different thing from having feelings for Pete, who I like!

Pete just stared at me dumbfounded, and I took the opportunity to k.iss those two long-desired red lips.

Now I don't need an answer from him. I just want to put my mark on him and let him know he's mine!

Pete, you're mine!

"Ugh!"

The thought of him being me made me unconsciously increase the force to ravage his lips, and I knew I sucked at k.issing, so I was just following my instincts to taste him, licking, sucking, grinding.

Leaning on the left and right side of the head in order to better feel this pulsating softness, but still feel it was far from enough, I want to k.iss him deeper and want to learn more, so I had to slow down the rhythm.

The hand that had been locked around his neck was gently stroked, the fingers stroking his smooth skin back and forth, feeling his mouth slowly open,

So the tongue pried open the slightly open lips and entered the moist and soft interior, leaving the taste on the lips.

Pete's m.oan sounded so cute, I wonder if he realized he was m.oaning out loud, as he was clutching my clothes tightly,

My tongue pursued his panicked little tongue, tangled together, licking slowly and delicately at the soft, sweet taste of his mouth, exchanging saliva with each other.

Pete is like a beautiful and spiteful poppy, I was addicted to it after one taste, I sucked on his upper and lower lips, my tongue swept and tangled in the hot and wet mouth,

I even felt the saliva running down both our chins, but I didn't care about that.

I've become so engrossed in this gentle country that I can't help myself!

Ae!

"A... Ai’Ae... don't...” of course I wouldn't let him go, and my lower body was pressed together. Suddenly, it dawned on me that I wasn't the only one who felt it, as the searing touch told me that a part of Pete's body was reacting in the same way.

This new discovery was more seductive than my lips!

I had never wanted to touch another man's private place in my life, but Pete’s stiff thing was against my equally stiff thing, and it gave me a searing urge to go for it, giving me the urge to ecstasy.

I couldn't help but reach out and unbutton his jeans, my eyes were staring at his red face, and his helpless eyes, which were dense with water, and my hand... reached in.

Pete, does he have any idea what a beautiful, flawless face he has right now? How have I ever seen Pete like this?




"Did you do this on purpose? How can I stop myself with you looking like this?" No one but Pete has ever given me such supreme pleasure, not even the AV that Pond showed me, and the actresses in the AV were no match for the Pete in front of me, my Pete’s body was shaking, his eyes were closed tightly and he was looking green and helpless, and I was feeling the firmness and softness in his pants.

"Aaah, Ai’Ae, enough is enough..., don't eh! I'm begging you, uh!"

I never forced anyone, but Pete didn't realize that his pleading aroused my sadistic desire, and his body responded honestly, leaning into me and rubbing his body against my hand..... I had to pull his pants down below his arms and I saw that Pete's thing was pale and pink at the end, looking very cute when my finger rubbed against the head, it ended up causing Pete to shake violently, his eyes still closed, shaking his head in resistance, while his hands tugged at my clothes.

"Don't... don't... Ai’Ae... you don't... don't... Ai’Ae... Ae..."

"You're shaking so badly, Pete," I whispered, feeling my own hot lust spilling out, but I enjoyed the thrill of Pete being in my hands and shaking.

“Ai’Ae... Ae...” As I jerked Pete off, his body trembled uncontrollably, and I myself was in a state of agony, watching his mouth...

“Ai’Pete... open your mouth...”

Pete slowly opened his eyes, eyes full of water, I used my fingers to gently wipe away the physical tears, then dipped in his delicate lips, only to see him slowly open his mouth to facilitate my fingers into his mouth.

"Mmmm...” he let out a hard m.oan as my two fingers pressed against his tongue, a m.oan that was a catalyst for lust, my two fingers frolicking in his mouth with his nimble, soft tongue, wet tongue wrapped around those two slender fingers, and a crystalline silver wire pulled from the corner of his mouth...

I was definitely a pervert, it was just the frolicking with Pete’s tongue that made my lust boil even more... his tongue deftly licked the texture of my knuckles, moistening my fingers just as much as his tongue did.

"Ha... uh... Ai’Ae... Ae...”

Pete whimpered, his body shaking like a leaf in the wind, and I knew he was about to come, his hand gripping my wrist, which was playing with his tongue, licking my fingers back and forth, eyes slightly narrowed with an indescribable sensuality, and then he pulled out my hand and bit his bottom lip..,

Suddenly...

"Hmm... Ai’Ae... Ai’Ae... Whew... Whew..." Pete released in my hand, in the moment of o.rgasm he whispered my name, I wiped his saliva stained hands on his pants, then pulled him into the embrace, his hot breath on my ear, in his murmur, I jerked myself not a few times...

“Ai’Ae... ae... ae!!!"

"Ugh!!!"

I released with him, and the pleasure was faster and more raging than every time I had masturbated before, and Pete hadn't even touched my d.ick yet, which made me come.

At this time, we are both breathing heavily, I still hold him tightly, he also holds me tightly, the same breathing, the same body temperature, the same heart rate, all show that we are together. Till the fire died down and I got close to Pete's ear.

"Be with me, Pete... be with me na!"





~~ My Accidental Love is You ~~





Prev: Chapter 17: Don’t be so close to other people 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 19: The Answer to the Question,

Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive