Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2,Chapter 30: Will have schizophrenic sooner or later.

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 30: Will have schizophrenic sooner or later.

When they returned to the office, the lunch break was not over. Mai Ding saw An Ziyan still sitting in the office, the sunlight fell behind him through the building opposite, and he became a painting again. Mai Ding became someone who dare to look directly at the beauty, he really wants to use water to rinse his eyes, who will tell me, who is that, a surrogate actor hired by An Ziyan for a large price, obviously in the morning refused to get up under the quilt, But now it is so serious. Mai Ding stared at the phone and felt he shouldn't bother An Ziyan during the lunch break.


The phone on the table vibrated twice and An Ziyan picked up the phone.

[By the way, what do I call you?]

[Boring Nonsense.]

[What nonsense, it's serious, I almost showed up for calling you names, it's two people's business.]

[No, it's you alone.]

[So I'll call you A-Yan like everyone else?]

[You call me that and I'll fire you.]

[Abuse of privacy! Everyone can call you that, why can't I?]

[No reason, but you can't, I'm sick of hearing that.]

[What do you mean, what do you think I should call you?]

[Call me Grandpa and you're done.]

[You shouldn't take advantage of me!]

"New guy, texting with who, so happy, face rotten with a smile." Guo Ping, who returned to the office, saw Mai Ding giggling at the phone and couldn't help laughing. Mai Ding quickly touched his face, how to do it, he would smile unconsciously, An Ziyan asked himself to call his grandfather, he laughed so happily, his brain will not break. He pretended not to hear Guo Ping's words and continued to bury himself in the file.

In addition to constantly updating the information, Mai Ding also has to run errands from time to time. This is the fate of a newcomer who could not escape even if he went to prison. He really wanted to know if An Ziyan also enjoyed the newcomer rule when he joined the company. Liu Wei, who had just returned from the other department, immediately took out his phone and swiped his Weibo, and the whole figure was jerked off bone and limp on the back of him chair, not long after picking up him pen and throwing it at Mai Ding's back, Mai Ding looked back blankly, "Is there something wrong?"

"How can you not buy your co-workers dinner, karaoke and drinking on your first day of work?"

"Right."

"If you don't break the bank to please us, don't blame us for bullying you in the future." Colleagues agree that Mai Ding is a lamb to be slaughtered in their eyes.

Another newcomer subterfuge rule, Mai Ding looked at the number of people, his face had a look of heartache for money: "I'll buy you each a bagged instant noodles." Fan Shaojun banged on the keyboard, full of disdain: "Cheapskate, who's going to eat junk food, it's bad for the skin."

"So should I switch to bucket loads of instant noodles?" What a generous offer. An Ziyan walked out of the office and placed the file in front of Fan Shaojun: "The second, fifth, and sixth pictures are wrong, redo them."




"Doing it again, is what it takes to make the company look good, I'm not done with what I have on my hands." Fan Shaojun complained and went back to work, Fan Shaojun flipped open the file, the problematic areas had been outlined, at a glance, it was indeed better than before. Guo Ping came up, "We are preparing to slaughter that newcomer in the evening, A-Yan, you come too."

"Don't know him well." An Ziyan refused.

"You're being overly cold to him, too."

"Not used to looking at that stupid face, are you done with the business?" Guo Ping shrugged his shoulders and returned to his seat. Mai Ding lamented: I am sitting on your upper left, can't you see? Who's stupid face are you not used to watching, every time we make love I told you to turn off the lights, why didn't you? Mai Ding almost chewed the paper off. When An Ziyan returned to the office again, Gao Shuang, who had been silent, opened his mouth sullenly," A-Yan seems to be particularly disgusted with the newcomer."

 Your name is so much a contrast to me that you should be called Gao Bushuang(bad mood)!

"I think so." Feng Feimeng said.

Mai Ding clasped his hands, firmly disagreeing with An Ziyan's antipathy to himself, he understood An Ziyan well, in order not to be found out by him colleagues, An Ziyan painstakingly hid his feelings, like Romeo and Juliet, a pair of lovers who suffered all kinds of hindrances. Come on, wake up, a voice in his head pulled him back to reality, his forehead hitting the tabletop, what a concealment, an act, that badass has always done this to him!!!

"Isn't the newcomer possessed of a demon, the expression on his face changes a moment later."

"Who knows, just getting into the workplace and feeling the pressure."

Mai Ding reached out and touched the PR department's nametag on the short, and the ring was removed, and in its place, it was nice to have another one just like An Ziyan.

As Mai Ding's offer of instant noodles was collectively rejected, he began to act embarrassed and poor at work, who told him that he had always been frugal and that think it was an unnecessary expense to treat his colleagues to dinner or something, Mai Ding pathetically reached into his empty pockets to prove his poverty: "I only bring 30 yuan to work every day, I don't believe you see, there is no money to treat you to dinner, next time, I have to go home to patch the hole in the ceiling, it may rain today, I am afraid of leaks, and I have to spend time picking wild vegetables from the road for dinner."

"We'll drive you to the bank to get your money." A bunch of vampires! I've only known you for a day, but I don't know you well enough to pay for you when I see you eating and drinking for nothing. An Ziyan, who was also preparing to leave work, had just walked out of the office when he was blocked: "Don't be in a hurry, since you hate the new guy, let's get back at him and eat him till his bank is drained and he is dirty and poor." An Ziyan frowned, "Not interested."

"Being too indifferent to your subordinates and being careful that no one does anything for you." Mai Ding kept his voice as low as possible, the others looked at him in surprise, not expecting the newcomer's temper to be too much. An Ziyan stared at Mai Ding, "What was your name again?"

"Mai Ding."

"Mai what's that?"

This guy, this son of a bxtch, this childish bastard!

"Mai Ding."

"Never mind, I don't want to know either."

Mai Ding smiled forcibly, "Sorry, I was talking to myself earlier, I didn't accuse you, I'm really sorry for making you misunderstand."

"Not accepted."

Fvck you! When we get home I will spit on your piano, just wait and see.





Sooner or later Mai Ding will be forced into schizophrenia.



~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~





Prev: Chapter 29: It's not Easy to have an Affair 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 31: No longer wants to be treated gently by you.

Comments

  1. Its a year ago, didnt ar u continue to translete this???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the big update I can’t wait for the next batch. I have read this in Chinese but my Chinese isn’t the best and it was slow going so it is fun to read in English. I have to say your translations are getting better and better too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive