Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 19: Can't depend on parents anymore

I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 《你是男的我也爱》Ni Shi Nan De Wo Ye Ai
I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2, Chapter 19: Can't depend on parents anymore

With graduation almost passed a week ago, Mai Ding spends a large amount of time perusing job boards every day, and today was no exception, just as he was about to try his resume again, there was a knock on the door outside, and Mai Ding had just walked to the living room when he heard an impatient voice at the door: "Hurry up." Mai Ding rushed to open the door, An Su pushed him away and went straight to the bedroom door, closing it gently, "Don't wake A-Yan up."




What differential treatment! An Ziyan is spoiled by you people! Mai Ding chanted in his heart, but on the surface, he opened his mouth amiably: "Sister, why are you here?"

"Who do you dislike calling sister, call me sister again and I'll leave you without a little brother!"

Laozi kindly gives you respect and you spit on Laozi's face, beware I will kill you someday! Mai Ding can only cuss in his heart. The thing that happened when An Su pressed him on the bed and he couldn't move, he probably won't forget that shame in this life. An Su sat directly on the sofa and tilted her legs: "I'll borrow the car and use it.

You came to borrow something and you don't have to drag it! "Okay, I'll get you the car keys right away."

"How's A-Yan's work going?"

Mai Ding replied while fumbling in a drawer for his car keys, "Looks like he has an interview tomorrow."

"Really? Which company was it looking for?"

"The specifics aren't quite clear."

"You're just hanging around him every day? Ask more." An Su chided.

Why don't you ask him yourself? Just turn your back on me and I'll kill you! "He doesn't say much other than insult my character." Mai Ding handed the key to An Su, she took it and stood up, "That's right, it really isn't much use talking to you, then you send me a text with his interview results then."

"I will certainly urge him to put an end to his behavior of having nothing to do but gnaw at old age!" Incarnate again as a messenger of justice.

"Eat what you want when you can, the An Family's rule is that parental responsibility and paying for the child is only until the child graduates, after that the child is on their own, otherwise what do you think I work for every day for, my parents cut off the financial provision the day I graduated, causing me to suffer a lot to make ends meet during that time." Hearing the information An Su provided, Mai Ding was shocked, his expression didn't look like he was telling a false story. This righteous emissary had not been under much pressure, and now his thoughts were broken when he thought of sneaking a bite or two of the An Family in case he couldn't find a job for a long time.

Mai Ding only snapped back when An Su opened the door, ''Sister, aren't you going to ask about my work? We're family now too." Mai Ding's face can be shameless enough and seeing An Su without asking about him and he still took the initiative, he wanted to find the warmth of the family in front of other people surnamed An. An Su glanced at Mai Ding, "Then you..." said two words and stopped, An Su thought for a full two minutes, sure that there was nothing to ask after closing the door and leaving.

I'll really kill you!

The next day Mai Ding put aside the job search first, and after getting up early to prepare breakfast, went out to the balcony and prayed to God religiously, a trick he was very skilled at, and had not prayed less when buying lottery tickets before.

"What are you doing?" An Ziyan appeared behind Mai Ding doing various rituals, sleepy-eyed, his hand lightly clenched in front of his mouth and yawning a charming yawn.

"You're out of the Idol Actor Exercise Course, can't you just yawn like I did?" Mentally unbalanced, Mai Ding opened his mouth wide to demonstrate a yawn. An Ziyan, who had just woken up and been accused for no reason, didn't give Mai Ding a good look: "You're itchy in the early morning?"

"I was kind enough to help you and didn't think you'd want me to do it again."

"Help me?"

"I'm praying that you're successful in your job application and that the company you're going to is very demanding."




"With your shitty luck and praying for me, don't bring me down with you."

"Yuck! Don't say such unlucky things." Mai Ding finished the final prayer gesture and urged An Ziyan to go change again: "Don't be late, come on, don't be slow."

"Shut up."

"You can just hate me today, whoever is late for an interview, how bad an impression it gives the interviewer. I've already made breakfast, do you want me to go with you and cheer you on? Don't get discouraged even if you don't apply, life is supposed to despise people." Mai Ding said a lot of words, An Ziyan did not seem to listen to a word, and used the remote control to turn on the TV, only Mai Ding was in a hurry, went to the wardrobe to look for An Ziyan's clothes, and shouted at the living room again in a short while: "Is this all your clothes? What about a suit or something? The interview means one has to be dressed straight at a pilot you understand." There was no reply from outside, Mai Ding sighed heavily, it seemed his prayers were doomed to waste, there was no hope at all, he still had to support his family on his own. He casually found a suit of clothes to put in the bathroom: "Your laziness will ruin you, do you know, look at me, definitely the boss's most loyal type, hardworking and capable, and look at you, sooner or later society will be eliminated. If you really can't find a job, do some hygiene at home." An Ziyan walked in and squeezed Mai Ding's mouth, pushing him out of the bathroom and closing the door.

After washing and changing, An Ziyan looked at the breakfast in front of him with an expressionless face, the slices of bread twisted with an unknown object and written with two words of cheering on them.

"Why aren't you eating?"

"I have lost my appetite in an instant."

"Is that too much tension?"

"Too upsetting." An Ziyan picked up his fork and stirred the two words into a blur before resigning himself to putting the food in his mouth. After eating, An Ziyan walked to the entrance and prepared to go out, his attitude like he was just going to the nearby supermarket to buy something, Mai Ding asked again, "Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?"

"Never been so sure."

"Alas......." Mai Ding sighed once again, knowing in his heart that he was not willing to accompany him himself, he was definitely afraid that he would not be able to apply for the job without having the face to see himself. Thinking about it, Mai Ding looked at An Ziyan with a pitying look that was certain that he shouldn't be hired: "Ugh...be good on the outside." I don't know who is unlucky enough to decide that they can't apply for a job before they even leave school.

"I still decided to beat you up before I left." He thought An Ziyan must be trampling on himself in a different way, but only after hearing the sound of the door closing did Mai Ding open his eyes and bared his teeth against the messy hair that was rubbed in all directions, making a strange expression: "You can take it out on me if you're nervous, you can't degrade me for what I am.”








~ I’ll Still Love You Even if You’re a Man 2 (Sequel) ~




Prev: Chapter 18: The End and Beginning of Youth 《Chapters Home》Next: Chapter 20: Give me some time to prepare.



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive