Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior, Chapter 3: The retribution is coming

How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior
How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior, Chapter 3: The retribution is coming

Nic thought he was used to a life of hiding for the sake of avoiding his suitors, but seriously thinking about it, but what had happened in those two or three days had left him feeling particularly tired, that thin, white, smiling like a cat, cute more than a handsome boy, as if he had a locator installed on himself, no matter where he went or what he did, this senior would always appear around and stare at himself, Nic was simply going to have a nervous breakdown now.


As soon as he saw the man with the black fluffy hair. Nic immediately fled.

He was breathing heavily in his own ears, saying things like he was sexy and cute, and even a man like Nic was scared.

Really pity his parents, but I should pity myself even more for being chased by such people.

Own fatigue was all caused by this senior, Nic concluded.

Class dismissed him and he was waiting at the classroom door.

To go to the bathroom and meet him at the urinal too.

Just had to go to dinner and wiped down a free table.

And then it's time to go home and there's a nice motorbike waiting to be picked up.

But even if he could take it for a spin in Bangkok, Nic was only begging to roll as far as he could.

But... Why does he always come here at the right time?

"Ai’Kla, are you sure you didn't get involved in this?"

"What does it have to do with?" He is pretending to be unaware of the fact that he has always known him, and he is even more puzzled by the fact that he is about to take a shit whenever he pouts his ass.

In fact, it's useless for him to blame his friends, and if Kla comes back with a vengeance, Nic knows he'll only bring more trouble to himself and make himself feel worse.

"Why does this Phi find me exactly where I am every time he doesn't have to attend class?"

"You are asking me, how do I know ah, your Phi is a senior, fewer courses and more projects which are not necessarily ah." Kla said while shrugging her shoulders, then picked up his phone again.

"I don't have time to mind your boy's business either, and wouldn't it be better to have that time to play bed games with the ’wife'." The man who was listening had his eyes hanging down, his hands clenched and he was about to rush the man, so he got up.

"I'll come back later."

"Where to?"

"Shit... want to come with me?" Walking on the left-hand side of the handsome boy turned back and asked, eyebrows raised, b8tchy look made Nic could not help but clench his hands to rush, after which he was planning to lie down on the book to take a nap, if not...

"Niccccc, by the way, are you fooling with the Phi or not?"

"Ha!" Before Nic could raise his head, his good-natured bedmate came up to him and asked, looking so curious, Nic wanted to yell at her and ask where the hell she knew about this. If she wasn't a woman.

"Who?" Although only the boy's face appeared in her mind, she said eagerly in order to confirm the inquiry and make the girl smile more happily.

"Just the senior from the engineering school, the cute one with the dimples."

No, I'd rather die than be with the seniors who are like a cat.

"Why does it feel that way?" Still, Nic hid his displeasure in his heart, his voice bland as he asked back, allowing his bedmate to move on to the topic.

"It's not like I've been seeing him all the time lately, and the girls just want to know." Nic would have wanted to just shake her in the face if he could, but now that the news that he cheated on girls and really liked guys, it had gotten him a lot of flak, and if he didn't talk nice to girls anymore, he wouldn't have to hang out in college.

"No, we are not a couple."

"Wow."




Wow, f8ck you!

The handsome boy's brow creased, but he smiled anyway, hoping the rumors would stop there.

"I have nothing to do with that Phi."

"Really? Really?"

Why are you smiling so brightly?

Nic immediately frowned, because the first time he said it wasn't lovers, the other seemed to regret it, but the second time he said it wasn't, the other's eyes instead glittered questioningly, with obvious disbelief in his voice, and...

Why look back?

Ai’Sat.

"Does it really not matter? No need to hide or anything, Nong Nic, I'll take it."

Take it, motherf8cker!

If he could, Nic would want to jump off a cliff and hit himself with a rock, he didn't want to know how the world works. In fact, however, he was turning around and looking back to face the cat like a schoolteacher, who was smiling like a kitten with his hands full of boxed rice, with dimples on his face that could be seen clearly.

No wonder she didn't believe they weren't lovers, living proof of that was here.

And on top of that. Ai’Kla was standing by.

What, didn't you say you needed to go to the bathroom? Why did you bring this kid here?

He asked with eyes instead of words, and his friend seemed to understand what he was trying to ask because he was answering with a sharp tongue in cheek.

"It's like this, Ai’Nic, when I came back, I met P’Tae halfway, so I kindly came with him over, ah, don't thank me, such a small thing, as a friend it's only right to help." Kla raised an eyebrow.

If I were a murderer, you'd be the first to die!

Nic thought exasperatedly, tempted to jump over and strangle the shitty friend, but he couldn't do it. He hid himself so much to avoid this Phi, but at the moment he was smiling in front of himself and brought him rice.

"''It's been a few days, has Nong Nic lost weight? Let's eat, Phi made it especially for Nong Nic."

"Wow, you make it yourself? Do you hear me?"

Not only does he have to deal with the cat-like a senior, but he also has to deal with his bad friend, who, it seems, has never been found to be a rotten bedmate before, and in just five seconds of thinking, Nic finds himself with only two paths left.

One... to say out loud that he is not the Phi's lover, the other way around he decided to say...

"Phi and I have something to talk about!"

In order to make the other party understand what had happened these days to accept incompetence himself, the handsome boy pulled the wrist of the engineering faculty senior as fast as he could and got out of there, so why not just talk it out there and let everyone know?

Nic didn't want to carry a title of cheating on a girl and add a charge of cursing Gay, especially now his anger was about to explode.

This must be made clear. He must know... So he can leave me alone!

However, after the two boys disappeared, the talk resurfaced, and the gossip was that... they went out together hand in hand... Ai’Kla is still on fire.

"Ai’Nic plays pretty big, it's just a small thing, normally it's all harder than this."

Of course, despite the appearance of being sincere and trustworthy, he was his heart laughing so hard he could hardly breathe.

It may have made Nic realize. It’s a blessing to have a good friend, but if it's a bad friend. It’s a sin.

Nic has always been a celebrity in the faculty, both now and in the past, not only has a handsome face, quality body to wear the school uniform even more fitting but, and Kla this grade mate together, there are always seniors, students and sisters who come to greet him. However, everything that has happened over the months has developed new skills for the guy who has fallen into the category of a laughingstock.

So-called escape skills.

So, walking from the atrium of the school building to the back of the school building, they met no one except the aunt who was the cleaning lady, and the young man perfectly avoided the sight of everyone, avoiding the recurrence of rumors that he had taken his lover to some unknown corner to do something unseemly, and so on. When it was over, he turned to look at the man he had pulled over.

Hey, what are you blushing about?




As Nic turned around ready to curse, the fair-faced Phi instead lowered his head, cutting his hair short to reveal skin that couldn't be concealed through the redness.

It's not a light red like his exes, it's a color he has never seen before and he can't help but want to see it.

"Hey, I'm sorry!"

Why should I apologize to him when he's going to apologize to me!

Nic let go of the other man's hand, and he tried to look serious, but when the cat-like schoolteacher looked up and immediately ducked out of the way, he looked... there was an indescribable cuteness to it.

What the hell, Nic!

"Uh huh." The guy who didn't want to accept what was really on his mind coughed lightly, bringing back his own sanity as well as that of the Phi in front of him, who was shyly smiling but not saying a word.

I used to talk so much in the past, but today I'm so quiet, well, you don't have to talk, I can talk first.

"P’Tae."

"Sigh."

As soon as he called the other's name, the other immediately answered, smiling so brightly that his little dimples came out.

Don't indulge me Nong Nic, I can't. What are you thinking?

"Phi don't do that again."

That's right, that's it, he's still a guy no matter how cute he is, and I definitely don't want a guy.

"Well, did Phi do something wrong…?" Tae's face was full of bewilderment, and he didn't seem to understand what he meant, and the person who spoke was afraid of being soft-hearted and immediately continued.

"Also the matter of Phi following me wherever I go, I said I don't like it, I don't know where Phi heard something from, but I don't like Phi following me all the time, as for the matter of the box lunch, Phi doesn't have to make it for me either, I have money, I can buy food myself, Phi doesn't have to pity me for making it for me specifically."

"I... I didn't."

You don't have to cry there!

The guy who had intended to make the other party disappear permanently in front of himself with cold and unfeeling words, Nic's heart immediately softened as soon as he saw the tear-streaked, white-cheeked senior in an engineering school shirt with a deflated mouth, coupled with the other party's slightly trembling voice.

"There's nothing there? Phi don't do that again, it will bother me." Nic pointed to the box of rice that the other was carrying.

"But... but Phi heard that Nong Nic only eats 7.11, which is why Phi made it for you to eat... "

"What does it matter to me that I eat 7.11, Phi?"

"... "

Tae was silent as he lowered his head, his cheeks, which had just been red through, turning instantly as pale as paper, and Nic couldn't help but feel like a tenacious villain, but he had to hurry and settle this before he got any more soft-hearted.

"Whatever, I don't like it when seniors do this anyway, stop following me around and leave me alone, that's all I want to say."

After saying that, Nic turned around and prepared to go back to the faculty, but...

The silent man instead grabbed him by the shirt so that he had to turn around and go back, and Nic was ready to be scolded in his heart, but...

"Then is it okay for Nong Nic to take this?"

"Hey, I said... "

"Finally... once more."

Cough

Nic swallowed the words and looked at the man who handed the box to himself with trembling hands and dared not look at himself with his head bowed, the last of the words from the other man's mouth made him the one who listened disappointed, and it made him finally reach out and take it.

"Thank you for taking me, then... I'll go to class first.

“... Go, Nong Nic." Tae spoke very quickly, then immediately turned around and walked away, and if Nic was right he cried.

Flashy big eyes were filled with tears, and his heart strangely trembled with them.

Tae is gone, leaving only this apologetic man.

"I didn't do anything wrong either, I just don't like boys."

It's true, he didn't do anything wrong, it was the other person himself who interfered with his life, and he didn't say anything unpleasant just now, but why is it in his heart, he felt like he had done a lot wrong.

And, the more he ate boxed meals that were even better than what his mother had made, the lower Nic's mood became.

Or should we go and apologize to him, no no no that would do it Ai’Nic, let it be over like that, that would be perfect enough.

Nic thought to himself, he hadn't had the heart to study all day, his mind going back and forth with the image of the schoolteacher with teary eyes.



"Hey, kid, let's go to dinner tonight, it's on me."

"Invite me? Want to take the opportunity to do something bad?"

"Okay, I just want to buy you dinner in exchange for you getting me drunk on P’No, okay?"

"If you want me to get you drunk, just say so okay, you don't have to pay for the drinks."

"Hmmmmm, then get yourself over there ha, old place, I'll pick up ’wife' first."

This was the conversation between Nic and Kla two hours ago, and although he was too lazy to watch his friend begging his brother, he was able to exchange a free meal with a famous restaurant and escape the guilt that caused the Phi to cry. He let Kla and they go first, and in ten or twenty minutes he would go over and meet them, but...

"Hey, is Nong from an engineering school or something? These friends of brother's are all from engineering school."

"Electrical Department, P’Techno."

"Did you get a job? Do you want me to introduce you?"

"Not yet Phi, currently want to finish the project first, what about P’No?"

"Hey, no need to keep saying Phi, P’Techno, just call me P’No, that's what everyone calls me."

How could this guy who'd been guilting himself all week sit with his brother and hook up and drink together!

At this moment Nic opened his eyes wide, he looked at the group of people on the table, he could not believe his eyes. The guy sitting outside was his friend Kla, no doubt, but the guy sitting inside, next to his brother looks very familiar, the smile is similar, dimples are also deep. It is not Tae.

"What the hell are you doing, Kla!" asked Nic in a low voice, straight up wanting to strangle the deadbeat himself.

"Oh, P’Tae, did you see the 7.11 in front of the store, well, I just happened to see Phi as I was driving in, so I stopped to say hello, knowing that Phi he lives around here. I told P’No that P’Tae often treats your boy to dinner, so P’No asked him to come over and have a drink together, saying he wanted to thank him for helping to take care of you."

I also know that P’No is kind-hearted and grateful, but what's the big deal? Am I a kindergarten kid who doesn't need my brother to buy dinner and thank him for helping with the kids?




"What are you muttering about?"

"Nothing P’No," Kla replied bluntly, and Nic looked down at his brother's inquiring voice and saw the quizzical look in the other man's eyes, who shook his head slightly before being pulled back into his seat by Kla with a hand.

It's no wonder P’No doesn't feel too comfortable with him, especially when he's hanging out with a kid like Kla.

"Well, Nong Nic...”

Just then, the guy who'd made him feel guilty called out and looked over at him irritably.

What's upsetting is that I was so worried about you that I was worried to death, and then not a few days later you show up again!

"Phi is sorry to appear in front of Nong Nic again."

You apologize in front of my brother!

"Nic, what's going on? Why can't Tae appear in front of your boy yet?"

Tae's puzzled face put him in a bad mood to follow, and P’No's puzzled voice made him sigh heavily as he waved his hand, voice muffled.

"It's a long story, but it's nothing anymore P’No should forget about it too, and just pretend I didn't say those words."

I really wanted to slap myself.

The one who speaks knows that by allowing the other to get involved in his life again, his life will certainly not be peaceful from now on, but the other person gradually expands to the point where he can clearly see Dimple's smiling face, and instead, he feels that he can do as he pleases, that there is nothing he can do to himself, and that at best he is just upset.

In fact, he might have forgotten that he was being coveted.

"Ai’Nic has a stinky face, but in fact he has a kind heart Tae, you don't have to be afraid of him."

If you don't know anything, please take care of your good husband and forget it, okay?

As the older brother turned to answer, Nic, who was the younger brother, rolled his eyes in response. The older brother, who is good at dealing with people, started talking to Tae.

"How did you guys meet, Ai’Nic doesn't do a lot of events, did you meet through Kla?"

"No Phi, it's actually Nong Nic who I met first, but I've also heard of Nong Kla's big name for a while, they're both celebrities now."

Nic, who had ordered to sit silently and eat and drink, picked his eyebrows slightly when he heard this, thinking the same as his brother, thinking that everyone knew Kla first, and then him later. When did Kla's fame get this small?

"But I also just found out that Nong Nic has an older brother."

"Hahaha, I went to different schools with him, this kid is smarter, he wanted to study polytechnics in the beginning, I can't even match half of him. But I'm not physically inferior to anyone, having been captain of the school's football team." Techno grinned and laughed, no image to speak of, but Kla smiled handsomely, her eyes sparkling, staring at her "wife", completely different from the guy who was her brother and sighed softly.

Okay, P’No is starting to talk about football.

"Really, Phi, I love watching football games, which team does Phi like?"

"You can't ask that question, Nong."

Techno laughed out loud, but he was still willing to name his favorite team, and just that alone, the cat like mother hen had a big smile on his face.

"Same as me!"

With that one sentence alone, the two began to talk about the football match in unison, and without paying attention, the first bottle was at the bottom, and Kla ordered the second one.

Of course, half of it was Techno’s drink, and he still didn't know what his good husband was up to when Kla kept pouring him a drink. Yet the other half is not what Tae drinks, but... Nic.

Since it's free, just drink enough of it to get tangled up with this cat like man from now on anyway, especially since he's also become friends with his brother.

"Well, why are you called Tae ah?"

After drinking for a while, the name changed from "Nong" to "Ai", and Techno was already drunk, his eyes were lost, his voice began to drift, and the slightly drunken other party also laughed.

"Actually, my name isn't Tae's, Phi."

I knew it, your boy's parents would never name you that.

Nic said to himself in a drunken stupor, perking up his ears and listening.

"My name is Tiw, as in Tiwson, but a friend from the same place named me Tulip, and everyone called me Tiw, and I changed my name as soon as I got a chance, and everyone called me Tae after that, because I wanted to be called Tae, and that name has been used until today. Does P’No think that name is real? This name suits me well." The cat like guy also punched himself in the forehead with unbridled confidence, looking really drunk.

But more drunk...

"Hey hey, I think it fits, your boy is called Tae, different, hehehe, I like it, Nong Tae." No followed suit and gave Tae a hard pat on the back, seemingly liking him, before turning to his man.

"Hey Kla, Kla do you think the name Techno is appropriate for me?"

"Fitting, P’No, have another one."

"Here, here, I'll drink again."

The older brother, who had been coaxed to drink and seemed already drunk, took another easy drink without hearing his own man there muttering to himself.

"But actually, it's a little better to be called Takeover. I'm going to take P’No home with me."

It's a good thing my mom didn't have to have another brother to be called that.

That was the last thing Nic thought before he drifted off...

"Hey. hey. Hey. Hey."

In the midnight darkness, there were only gasps and the sound of heavy objects dragging down the hallway, and the light from outside just caught the two tall, dark shadows that were slowly moving towards the bedroom, and the closer they got. The clearer the gasps became.

Boom!

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey."




The black shadow that fell and hit the table, causing everything on the table to fall to the floor, unconcerned by his own increasingly heavy gasps, walked self-consciously toward the bed, and...

Beep

Snap

Bang

"Heh heh, phew, we are finally here." As soon as the tall black shadow let go of the man who had dragged it all the way, the man sat down in the middle of the bed with one hip. The other man who remained was relatively thin in stature, and he reached out and flicked the switch, the light illuminating the entire room, and also revealing. At the moment sitting on the floor, panting heavily from exhaustion the owner of the room - Tae.

What are you tired of... dragging a drunk back to bed, of course!

"Nong Nic looks skinny, didn't expect to be so heavy." The panting man turned around and grabbed the edge of the bed, sitting up a little higher as he looked over to the guy who was sleeping soundly in his own bed.

That's right, the one who got drunk was Nic, and the one who carried him back was Tae.

We'll start with the pub where both brothers got drunk about half an hour ago.

"P’Tae lives around here, does he? Why don't Phi take Nic back and let him spend the night at your place."

"Ow, that... "

"Oh, don't worry about P’No, I haven't talked about Phi yet right, P’No is my wife, I'll take him back myself later, Nic will leave it to you Phi."

"Gee, what an embarrassment, everything about you is full of wifey wifey." Thinking of the scene where the cunning junior raised his eyebrows and told him that the lanky senior Techno was his wife, the mere thought of Tae held back from holding his hand over his face, and of course, he had no reason to refuse to look after Nic.

On the contrary, he was very happy, and he really had Kla to thank for that.

Kla invited him to dinner, and he, who was too sad to eat or sleep, decided to try one last time. He wanted to see Nic one last time outside school, so he had the cheek to see him again, and he didn't expect such a lucky thing to happen.

A... Nic allowed him to appear as he did before?

Nic is now sleeping in his own bed.

Exhaustion wearing off, Tae got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oops, what a shame." Tae covered his face with his hands again.

The tall man was sleeping on his bed, unbuttoning his upper body clothes to reveal muscles that are very attractive, the face is as three dimensional perfect as a knife cut, the eyebrows are beautiful, the bridge of the nose is high, and the thin beard on the cheeks is also beautiful...

"How is Nong Nic so cute?"

The guy with the eye problem still hasn't stopped his obsession.

To fully appreciate each other's beauty, he extended his index and middle fingers and slowly slid them over each other's faces, while his other hand slid to lift each other's tops and make intimate contact with each other's front chests.

"No, no, no! Gotta wipe the slate clean for Nong Nic!" Almost too late to withdraw his hand, not caring that he was still hot as hell, Tae immediately got up and headed straight for the toilet outside the room, returning with a basin of water and a clean towel, which he carefully placed on the floor, before climbing into bed again.

"Phi didn't mean to take advantage of Nong Nic, just to rub you the wrong way."

"Hey... hey... hey..." the last button was unbuttoned, and the guy who was almost out of breath breathed in the air sharply, was nothing like the psychopaths who wanted to get laid at the sight of a guy.

Of course...

"Gotta get your pants off, too."

"Hey... hey... hey..." he breathed heavily.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey."

Holy shit!

"Hey, Phi, what are you doing!"

Tae gasped heavily again, and this time his fiery breath spewed directly onto the other's slightly throbbing panties, and it was safe to assume that the heat was enough to affect what was the hidden thing inside, as the drunken man couldn't help but wake up, and Nic looked down to find... the Phi's face... just a point away from his private region.

"What's the Phi doing?"

Of course, at the moment all Nic can think about is...

Oh, my God, I almost got f8cked!








~~ How to Change: The Love Tactics of an Innocent Senior ~~



Prev: Chapter 2: The Man Who Covets the "Daisy" 《Chapters Home》 Next: Chapter 4: In order to defend yourself, one must counterattack!



Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive