Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 06: Teepakorn CP

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa I Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 06: Teepakorn CP

I sat there motionless, staring blankly at the Instagram that was opening inside my phone, repeatedly confirming every word, wishing my eyes were out.

I'm sure it's a problem, but it's not, even if you look at the phone and see a hole, it's the same.
Ai’Sarawat's friend is really screwing with me this time.
Nii1987: Is P’Sarawat really after P’Tine?
This comment was then topped up. I wanted to take the car keys and go out to buy something, but now I had to keep checking my legs. This time around, the leg attached to me are definitely going to be cut off by the "Harem of Ai’Sarawat fans" that are spread all over the university, and nothing else.
CLAP!!! Having just decided to throw the cell phone in the air and get out, the door opened slightly wide and a hand turned the light on and the room lit up instantly. It was a prank.
The only thing that can imitate that is Ohm. It's like seeing a rainbow-colored radium ray. Fvckin' hell! He just had to got to put those pants on, it's a hot image, wrap yourself up in my rich bed sheet.
But there's nothing strange about this kind of opening. From the beginning of the school year, I made an extra key to throw at him so he could send me homework to copy. At first it was laziness, then it became the only purpose.
"Standing there like a pillar, are you going to sing rap music?" This one just greeted him, then kicked the door shut with his foot, and he just sat there on the floor next to him in a big grand I won the room sorta way. This is my dormitory not your apartment, hello, do you still think you are some wild male Bigfoot?
"I am not in the mood, don't mess with me."   
"So what the hell is this, making a noblewoman out of it, and wrinkling a face like you are missing a man?"
 "A minion like you wouldn't understand, this time it's bad luck, the terrorist group in IG is about to attack."
"Is it about Ai’Sarawat? You're overthinking this, aren't you?" After saying that, he threw the book at me, and the colorful body spread out on my bed with a happy look on his face. Get the fvck out of here!
DING!!!
"Your IG is ringing, hurry up and reply!" said Ai’Ohm, looking up at me, absorbed in the phone, one hand sliding at the screen.
"I’m lazy, don't want to look."
"Then go copy your homework."
 Ding... ding... ding... ding... ding... ding.
"Oooh, crap! I’m about to go crazy as it can't stand it." I couldn't stop my bad mood from exploding, and I threw my pen on the ground.
Swore.
"Give me your phone, and I'll take care of it for you." Ai’Ohm immediately disguised himself as "Bubbles Brother", boots front and back, super invincible at fixing thing.
"Hmm, take that." I threw my phone at the bed in no time, but I still had my eyes on the Four Male Leads
Just picking up the phone, tapping it in, as if typing some kind of comment. I just continued transcribing my homework for about ten minutes.
 "Okay~~" Ai’Ohm looked laid back, spread out in large letters on the bed, and threw my phone casually towards the bed.      Hey, do you know whose phone this is?!!!
"Thanks Pope."
"Throw that~" crap........
"So how is the battle?"
"No problem, you can go to school tomorrow as usual and not worry about anything?"
 "Ho, really, thanks!" After saying that, I hastened to crawl onto the bed and pick up my beloved baby phone to wipe it, and was very relieved that Ohm said the crisis was over. But when the point goes in.....
Uhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its true there's no pinging sound, but the phone vibrates as if I am in the TV series "Descendants of the Sun". Bastrd, the building is going to collapse, so much so that I can't even look at it, it's not going to stop vibrating.




Where's the message of elimination, where's the "it's all done"?
Boss-Pol: @ Tine_chic: No, he said he made the account to chase after you.
Tine_chic:@ Boss-Pol: So shy
Tine-_chic:@ Boss-pol So does he have anything else to say?
Boss-pol: @ Tine_chic He also asked how can he get to follow your IG.
What the hell are you gossiping about, you son of a bitch? Oh! Hmm, is it necessary to ask in public? Also, how did Sarawat's friend come to get involved in this, please, do not involve me, hey, that's someone just asked to temporarily replace me. Why would I miss this thing so foolishly. Fvck, fvck, fvck, fvck, fvck.
Tine_chic:@ Sarawatlism
 My God, this fvcking Ohm.....
Cherycheer up: What the hell, is this real or just a joke?
Chaemfriendzone: This opening deficit is supposed to be a joke, right? Tine is so funny, 555555.
Love-Sarawat: The same club, the best CP, but don't make it happen in reality, no matter what, I hope the two brothers can be with the girls.
Huh!!!! The situation has changed. From the beginning of the scolding over and over, to now re-watching it, there's 5555 all over the place, some people still say it's humorous, and some say I'm close to Sarawat's friend circle, which is why I'm able to joke like this.
Well... seriously, I didn't do anything, and I am still sitting here dumbfounded, like a bunny in a bison herd.
Tine_chic: He likes me, heh heh
Monomoko: So what does Sarawat say 55555555555@Sarawatlism.
 I'm a little worried that he's overdoing it, but understands that it takes an isolated person to open their mind to the world of flowers, and it's just as bad as it gets...
Ding! See, my worries have been communicated to the other person.
Sarawatlism: Got a minute?
 Ai’Sarawat, fvck you! But only I dare to think about it, I not dare type the reply to him, there is also only his wives fan base comments, the sky is rising. But after five orders of magnitude, these were all covered.
Sarawatlism: Introduction - a lottery betting site, apply for free bets, bet three, 830 baht each, bet two, 93 baht, available all day, open 24 hours. Efficient and reliable with 100% safety.
"FML, instant fame."
"What ah you, Ai’Perk."
"It's Watine fan explosion, the whole school board is laughing at you two in “love” while you're on IG and you're having a good time.”
"Which one am I, that one is Ai’Ohm, dead stupid cow."
It turned out to be a soy sauce drama and nothing to do with it just adding the drama. With regard to “Sarawatlism” and “Tine_chic”, it can be said that after Ai’Ohm himself tried to change the situation, all the circumstances have changed, and it is like a difference in the clouds. Because the harem fans of Ai’Sarawat wives feel that he and I are very close and close friends and not a couple.
 Although there were still some gossips who wanted to play a prank on it, most of them were still happy, and the comments just went on and on, and I was happy, especially the girls.
As for the Troublesome, needless to say, he's more sought-after than Song Chung-Ki. Since yesterday, I haven't even been able to ask that jerk why he asked his friend to apply for an IG for him, and for that reason there's no need for such a big bloodbath, either! Just the drama between me and Ai’Green, not between me and the whole university ah. Oh, shit, that's great. It's all over the school.  The worst part is that I may not be able to pursue girls anymore.
Bastrd, bad elephantization!!! Wait - just tell Sister Shannon and you'll see. Vanilla - a Thai singer Bai Toey Rsiom- That sticky the beat is pretty magical, and MV has Yoshi in it.)
"Do you still want to play music this late?" Ai’Fong suddenly interjected. This guy's face seems to have hunger and thirst ah beast, why, no way to have seaweed (sister), you will die from hunger!




"I'll go later, today the senior of the cheer team called us to rehearse, if you go late, you'll be penalized to standing alone."
"It's a shame I wanted to take you to Ai’Perk's for dinner at the restaurant mentioned on the "Eat Till You Drop" website, because it's so cheap. It just happened to be there is a new one that has opened these days, they feed pork and giving away dog meat, you can take your CP with you if you want."
"Where's the dog from?"
"The dogs near the school! Pah! How do I know about those things?"
"I thought that restaurant was taking you three and cook you."
"We're so kind and better than you.”
"Say that again, say that again and you'll be cursed for the next two years."
"Going to play that way, ah? Come on, I just gave you the online save you approach from all those fan, hey even that is not full proof. Those old men hunting like Ai’Green are keeping watch over you, it can be seen that you have sinned a great deal in the past life, haha haha."       
Can you stop jumping around like that, you're a bad friend.
At the mention of Ai’Green, Ai’Sissy, one can't help but wonder inwardly where he's been these past two days, he has been so quiet. I wonder how the veterans plan of the "Four Male Leads" is doing.
However, I am still very worried, "Once bitten by a snake, I am going to be afraid of the well rope for ten years", and I am afraid he will come back.
All day long with the "Four Male Leads" deadbeats. There were also some Ai’Sarawat fans who came to me with dessert and asked me decently for more care from me. Just think, it's only one day, my IG account has thousands more fans, it's as powerful as Song Chung Ki!
Fifteen minutes before the evening basic guitar lesson started, I quietly walked into the music club room and sat down, holding Sarawat's guitar in one hand and my phone in the other - face happily hiding behind the guitar, watching IG.
The seniors are still talking about the 15 minute videos of their students, including mine, of course, because I'm always being "mentioned"!
It's also because mine was recorded at night in the ghost room of someone who is so desperate in demand. But I'm not the one who wants them to talk about me. I need to remind them to Google search "how to enter Ai’Sarawat’s room"? When are we going to stop with all this chitchat?
 It's really annoying, not even a single word is mentioned about me, oh my heart.
-Thinking of this, I hurry to check in to see how late Sarawat applied for the IG account, which has not been set as private so far ~ ~ However, I'm sure everyone knows he doesn't know how to do that, but the number of people he's following is still zero, as shown by the numbers above. Immediately to the left of it is the number of followers, to my surprise!
Just one night, he has tens of thousands of tents! There's not even a single picture of him. These wives are terrifying
Damn, you're buying a hot search, aren't you, say it!!! The most persistent is the personal experience written below, every word is written correctly, no doubt, it must have been his friend who typed it for him.
"A friend helped me apply, not to start a screaming following, for I won't post pictures."
PAP!!!
The silence was broken by the sudden sound of the door opening. Since I was sitting alone, I was going to come in a hurry, make an announcement, and go to the rehearsal for the compliance line, because the school event was coming up.
I looked up at the person who had just come in, - and automatically sneer my mouth at the sight of the big, tall man of average height, I couldn’t help sneer on my mouth. Seeing him in his Politics faculty football uniform, I couldn't help but be curious as well, not expecting someone like Ai’Sarawat to have a day where he is playing football as well. I have always seen him in his neat school uniform to the club.
"It's strange you're here today." I opened my mouth to say hello first.
“What's wrong with you? Do I usually come here on a flying carpet? You're the one who's so uncomfortable.”
"Spit!!!  I'm really sick and tired of you being indebted to you, really."           As a result, I heard laughing slightly and was instantly drawn to those paper and plastic bags.
“Ah, someone want me to give this to you. After saying that, he brought what he was holding in front of me.
"Who is it?"
“Your following fans.” I felt so happy just hearing it, I immediately reached out and took it from the other person. Opening it up, it turns out to be - some snacks and delicate trinkets, but.... It would have been better if it had only been mine only, not the Ai’Sarawat's name on it.
What the hell is Watine?
Originally, I was one of those little bookish arrogant people who didn't expect to eat things that weren't specifically made for me, but to hell with all the arrogance when the eyes are still unconsciously looking like eagles at the snacks.
"Oh ho, perch sandwich." It's the first time I've seen one this big in my life.
"Hmm."
 "It looks so delicious, but it says your name and mine on it." Tine looked up at the person standing in front of him, and shook his head in a strange mood. However, the Ai’Sarawat still has several bags in his hand, and this amount feels like it can be eaten in this life to the next.
And then some.
 "But I knows you don't like it, so I'll eat it!" Then unconsciously I reached out a crab hand and crawled over to someone's right hand and pulled the bag of treats that was hanging from his hand. Ho-ho-ho...It’s the Chokers snacks!




“....”
"You're not supposed to like this one either!"   Then I poked and prodded the third bag.
“...”
"This too." Pulled the fourth bag too.
"If say this much, do you want me to flirt with you? You can take it.”  As soon as I heard this, I hastened to let go, almost raised my fist and smashed someone's face away, I was so happy, how come I don't like what you're saying, later I'll use the baht bank note to slap your mouth.
"Want to take a beating? Usually you don't eat what those fans give you, it's a waste."
“Did I say that?” The whole body sat lazily and absent-mindedly next to me, sitting as he usually does - waiting for the seniors to enter the classroom.
As for me... it didn't do much, I ate the sandwich like a man on a binge.
Heh... this kind of teasing is already very obvious.
Three minutes later, people came in one after another until the classroom was full, and Sarawat and I were sitting in the wrong places, one after the other following our respective guitar exes. That's it, folks, I'm not playing with him. Since he also just said he was going to the football tryouts, the seniors let us go first.
But before he could put his things away and sneak off, the door was suddenly pushed open by the dead dictator, the "dog-mouthed senior", without warning. There was no sign that he was not enough coming alone. He also dragged someone who was walking awkwardly like sprains, and...
FFS (scoop o ) Sink, Ai’Green!
"This is our new member, from now on we'll all learn the guitar, get to know each other, and don’t get any ideas." After saying that, he pushed the door and left, leaving behind a certain creature called our new member. Senior, didn't you say no more accepting new members in, hey!!!!!!!!! Liar!!!!      
"Nong, introduce yourself - ah." A certain schoolmate asked him with a smile.
I instantly turned my head to look at Sarawat, deflated and on the verge of tears.
"Hello everyone, my name is Green, from the Humanities faculty, please look after me."
-Face flushed, especially with those dead pussy eyes staring at me like a root swallowing me whole.
"Hello, everyone, my name is little Pear, and I'm in medical school, so please teach me a lot."
Aha!!!!!!! I looked at the girl in front of me, she was wearing a medical school sign, long, cute, smiling, and most importantly, she was the rarest dish in the world, Please~~~~~~!
I was feeling like I was already caught in the trap of her love.
 "Hello everyone, my name is Ann, I'm attending the School of Architecture."          After the introduction, she was super cool to come over and sit down with the guitar in hand. Because she was different in her school uniform and denim shorts, several boys even whistled at her like they knew each other like they were friends.
"Well, schoolmates, no matter what, our club has a few more new members, don't forget to get close to the new friends."
When the elder had finished, he let a certain creature, such as something like the Ai’Green, stick to me like an acorn.
 Is he a human being or a louse, how can you sneak into my life like that without saying a word, Ai’Hiaa
"Haven't seen you in two days, missed you so much!" Ai’Green spoke first.
I thought that he had already lost his mind, but who knew that this man was even more persistent than before.
With his face or called a dugout, he had the nerve to call someone a brother.
"But I don't want you at all, what the hell are you doing here?"
 "I came to learn guitar." Ai”Pussy.         
"If you want to learn the guitar, please also stay away from me."
"Tine.....Tine you know, negative times negative equals how much?"
Dang it, I didn't listen to a word you said!
"Fvck you, get over there and learn." I said, hating to see how far he could roll and point to the corner of the classroom.
 Well, Tine plus Green is the equivalent of wrecking a man's legs, so if you don't want to talk to him about it, you'll have to go to medical school and find a girl named Peer. She smiled at me faintly, and that alone made me melt like ice cream.
"My name is Tine, from the Law School." I introduced myself.
"Hmmm, my name is Peer, nice to meet you."
"And then this...." Before I had a chance to ask, my topic was intercepted by someone who was the most sightless of the people in the group.
“It's time for the rehearsal, let's go, the seniors have agreed to let us go.” It was this bossy Ai’Sarawat that dragged me out of class, and I was so dumbfounded that even the Ai’Green didn't have time to speak.




"What the fvck are you doing?"
"Go rehearse for the guard of honor.” Being pushed on my back by some big tall guy's big palm, it wasn't until that pathways leading to the faculties of Law School, political school, and social school that we separated.
The rehearsal activities of the cheer squad almost began, the seniors let - first year student queue type queue for half an hour, standing until the feet are sore, sweaty, sweat all the sweat on the trousers are soaked, before letting us go to rest and eat, eat and then come back to continue the practice, I was so tired that I almost kneel down and hurry to crawl out, just sat down and put the box of "nutrition" in the mouth, the seniors of the ceremonial queue then inexplicably issued - a burst of roar. I looked to the source of the sound and saw some big tall guy with a cold face cold came over.
Ai’Sarawat.
"Why did Nong Sarawat come to the Law School building?" The senior couldn't wait to let out a scream, as if she was a hungry wolf had seen food.
“Came for Tine.”
"Uh-huh, come find your CP, haha haha haha~"
Ai’Sarawat sat down in the chair across from me, his eyes coming to my box lunch and staring back and forth with my face.
“What you're looking at!" I asked.
“Nothing.”
"Then why come here?"
Didn't I say I'd stop by and flirt with you?
"The football tryouts are over?!"
“Mmm.”
"Lost the election, huh?"
“Look me in the face before you talk.”
"Then may your team lose." I don't know why, but when I saw this man's face, I resented him. When I first went to find Sarawat, I remembered that I was a very spoiling to the man, begging him to help me and so on, and now I almost hate to throw a sack at his head.
If it weren't for the fact that this time Ai’Green was glued to the music club, I'd be tempted to throw the Ai’Sarawat on the island.
"Nong Tine, come here for a minute, Sister wants to ask you for a favor."
A first-year senior beckoned my name, and I stood up and walked over to the senior in the group, who was still holding a long page of paper, longer than my mom's shopping invoice.
"Why?"
"Have you read the group diary? My friends want to know more about our little Sarawat friends and want P’Tine to take these questions to P’Sarawat." I looked down at the paper that was scribbled like a ghostwriter and knew that it must have been written in a hurry just now.
"Let me ask?"
"Yeah, and then come back and tell us oh, we want to buy it for Sarawat."
Wicked, so wicked, so direct?
"Ask now?"
"Go nong Tine help us" ~ ~ The first thing I wanted to do was to say no, but I couldn't help myself when I saw the expectant eyes of the wives behind me, and then I turned around and sat back down, slightly stiff because everyone was staring at me.
"Hey, let me ask you something."
"Eat your food.” Ai’Sarawat said with a calm face.
 "Then I'll ask while I eat too."
“Eat first, before you choke.” You're the only one who's choking on me. But if it went against him and he was afraid he wouldn't help later, he had to hurry and eat the box first, then pick up the questionnaire to ask him.




"The seniors asked me to ask you."
“Say it.”
"It's one or two, see which one you choose, here we go, Louis or Gucci?"     
What is it?
Is it too hard to understand the first question and then is your brain dead? Why do you look like a dog that sees shit? Knowing that he was a very manly man, guitar-playing, football-playing, sociopathic, short-speech and flat tone, this Ai’Sarawat was himself - an incomprehensible "center".
"How about another one, Adidas or Nike?"
“Onizuko”
"I amasking you to choose, xsshole."
“But I don't like any of your choices.”
"Hmm." Please come with me. The seniors should be very "happy" to ask you themselves, it's really the same question and answer, like asking what's for dinner today, and then you answer that diving is such a happy thing for you~~
"IPhone or Samsung?
“Samsung.”
"But you're using an IPhone?!"
“I'm using a Samsung.” After saying that, the Samsung phone that cost me more than five hundred dollars to repair and compensate him, I was in tears, and thought that from that day onwards it was also thrown in the trash. Dry your tears and move on to the next - a question.
"One Piece or Dragon ball?"
“Half and half.”
"If I tell you to choose, you have to choose."
“Dragon Ball.”
"Waltz or rock?"
“Waltz.”    
"Guitar or drums?"
“Drums.”
"A TV drama or a movie?"
“TV dramas, especially overly dramatic dramas.” The further back we went got, the more it felt like the answer wasn't right, so I added it myself - a question and a test, to defend the truth.
"Music or painting?"
“Painting.”
"You see, you're not telling the truth at all." I immediately cursed and I promise to fight with him in my next life!
“You answered with a nasty thing.” But what I asked you to choose is what you like, right? After hearing this answer, I suddenly wanted to know what I hated most about this conversation, and I couldn't help but blurt out my thoughts.
"What about between me and those Korean overly dramatic dramas, which one do you choose?"
“You.”
"Heck, surprisingly hate me, xsshole."
“No, I'm talking about what I like.”
".......!"
"Are you done, Troublesome? I'm hungry. I'm going to get something to eat.”
"Ah....hmmm....go for it~"
But Sarawat, who always get the last before he left, asked me how much more incoherent it was to "Answer something you like".
"Are you handsome or not?
"What the hell? Me? Of course I am handsome!" I said while pointing to myself.
“OK!”
"OK, what?"
“So, you chose me because I'm handsome.”
Just walk away, you fool! Why confuse the others and leave in a happy mood? The seniors are still staring, stretching their heads to see how it's going. Honestly, you guys wait to go broke. They have surrounded me force like a flood of water.




Heh, my little heart.
Back at the dorm, it was already eight o'clock in the evening, since the seniors released us so late. And the truth is not that there is so much to rehearse, but to get to the bottom of the matter of a certain "National husband Song Chung-Ki room". The sorceresses screamed about buying an Onizuko for him, very viciously, dotted here and there.
I'm more than tired, I was paralyzed in bed playing with my phone, and I fell asleep and woke up at 11am. Whenever I wake up in the middle of the night, I don't wash my eyelids or take a shower, but I go online to check the latest news.
But IG's page is so weird these days, - an hour ago, Ai’Sarawat made a super big move by posting a picture with a short - sentence on it.
#1 or #2.
Even if you're handsome, you still make typos, xsshole.
Momomko: I pick number two.
Prem Kanin: What kind of game is this Sarawat?
Apple09me: I pick one, all about Sarawat is number one in my mind!
It is raining and these words were answered by the Ai’Sarawat an hour ago.
Sarawatlism: First one is private. One is to set the account private... and the second is to close the account.
FC-Sarawat: @ Sarawatlism Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah, don't make such jokes ah ah ah!!!
It's hilarious to watch the wife-fans struggle in all sorts of ways. That's a real pain in the xss. What kind of mood is that?
Sending IG to ask whether you want to close the app or set it to private, that's it and the number of likes on a graph is more than the number of IGs in two years!
RRRRRrrrrrr.
Before I had time to continue gossiping, the hand-sail bell rang, still a bell I wasn't familiar with. Curiosity drove me to pick up the phone quickly and say.
"Hallo?!"
No one answered on the other end of the phone, just a rustling sound, what the hell is this – is someone’s head stuck in the toilet water?
"Hello?" I repeat, if you don't speak again, I'll hang up the phone and hack you.
“Tine...” One word, and I know whose voice it is, "Song Chung Ki".
"How do you know my number?"
“I had your phone before. This is my new number.”
"You changed your number again in a few days, I expected that. And then what the hell is this, and why wouldn't give me the number before."
“I thought you wanted me to block that Ai’Green guy for you, didn't you?”
Come looking for rehearsal at this point, is this a thing? Xsshole, is this a thing needing to rehearse?!!!!
There was no way to avoid it so I had to talk to someone and unknowingly chatted for two hours and my eyes were closing. I don't want to take a shower, I'll talk tomorrow, I'm too sleepy to talk.
"Hey....I am sleepy." I said, I'm not sure what to say.
“Go to sleep then.”
"You hang up now."
"One or two?
"What?"
“Quick Pick.”
"Crazy... now you want to play the game in IG? I'll take two. Just close down the app. You're a pain in the xss."
“Different options for different people.”
"Huh? What is that one?"
“One is me.”
"Then I'll go with two."
“Two also me.”
"Are there any options that aren't yours?"
“For you, it's all me. Good night.”





                                           ~ 2gether ~


Prev: Chapter 05Chapters Home Next: Chapter 07




Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive