Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 01: Losing to the True Lovers of Gossip

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa I Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 01: Losing to the True Lovers of Gossip

Have you guys ever been in a situation where you can’t spit and you can swallow? Or this deadly situation of walking down a divided road with a vicious dog on the left end and a dead end road on the right? It was a similar situation for me as I looked over to the man holding a red cookie box in his hand.

This fvcking guy, he's laughing and he's so happy, his teeth are showing. He's actually not bad looking, rounded up, and can barely call him a handsome man. The problem is, you're twisting your back like a snake, telling everyone you're a pussy! He confessed to me with the face of a giant Man, how can you get me, a gentlemanly Nadech-like man, to say no?
"What do you think? Tine Teepagorn from Law School, I really do like you."
"Uh..." I turned my head to my good friends around me to send a distress signal, but... These actors, they were a hundred percent not here, and everyone pretended to be on the phone.
Did someone call you just now? I'd love to punch each of you in the face.
"So what..."
"What about that? Tine Teepakorn of the Law School" It's my name, not the Great Wall of China, no need to pronounce my name with such a long voice.
"We don't like boys, we likes girls." I immediately changed my personal pronouns.
"It's okay, this feeling can be cultivated day after day." Shit, that's a good answer.
"But I already have someone I likes."
"Who?"
"None of your business." Given that I don't know whose name is better, and I didn't say hello to that person in advance, I had to casually flirt with the owner of the cookie first, it seems like I'll have to find another girl's name.
A quick glance at the guys who look like they're cheering on the national team, with "I want to know" gossip monger written all over their faces, is a perfect expression of how much they love their partners.
"No matter who you like, I'm perfectly capable of going head-to-head with them." Holy crap, no matter how surprised I was in my heart, but not a word came out of my mouth and I had to maintain my cool image.
"Even though your ex's and previous crush was a faculty Star, but I can pry the corner as usual, I tell you, I'm pretty good." Who gave you that confidence?
"And even if that's the case, then..." I said hurriedly.
"Then think about it."
"I unlocked all the poses, and it's okay if you want to try the balcony pose."
"Uh...."
"My exes all said I was super awesome."
"Then why don't you go ahead and stay with your ex?"
"If I'm still with him, how's he an ex?" A batch of fvcks...
"Tine Teepakorn of the Law School, I fell in love with you at first sight, and I came just to tell you that I will always be in your sights."






"No... No need, right..."
"When the day comes, you'll like me."
"..." Speechless, all I could do was gag and be a robot who would only laugh awkwardly without emotion.
"Oh! It is important to note that my name is Green and I am from the College of Humanities. I've had a crush on you since orientation, and you're especially cute when you played the freshmen games."
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! how about that?"
"He's so handsome, and even more so when he gets closer."
"So shy ah ah ah, >//<"
Ever since that person left, a cheer came from the group of guys who were eating and watching, looking at the excited and excited expressions on their faces, as if they wanted to hear the results of an exam. That said, nothing really happened, but my tongue was as hard as petrified and I couldn't say anything, just sat here like a fool.
"Nadech, are you okay?" Hey, hey, hey... Is this the end of the phone scene?
I really want to storm the heads of these losers, but let it go, I am freaking angry.
DING!
The ringing of my phone summoned my attention, and just by hearing this voice, I knew it was from Facebook, and in order to hurry myself out of the thing that scared me to death just now, I immediately took out my phone with flying speed, opened it, and the result.......
"Green Snackkiki requests to add you as a friend."
"Ai’Tine..."
"What the hell is going on, the people are gone hey, are you okay?"
"''With an Ai’Shemale coming to confess to me, do you think it's too good for me to be okay? I'm not."
Three days later.
I muddled along for days before I barely recovered, and although there were really a lot of people who liked me along the way, for the first time in my life I met a guy who confessed crush to me that they liked me. It's not that I find it annoying or anything, it's just that I don't find it acceptable.
The person who confessed to me wasn't any worse looking, and I'm not the kind of person who cares about appearance, I just couldn't accept a ladyboy confessing to me in my heart, and until now I haven't accepted the Facebook request to add friends. And what the hell is the name, "Green Snackkiki"... Luckily I've set up Facebook friends with all kinds of permissions before, so I guess I can go on living the happy life I had before I met him, but.....
"Tine, do you need a tissue? If you don't have it, Green I'll take it to you oh."
Those three days I lost in vain have now become what you see.
And then there's the fact that now he's talking to me in a way that makes it seem like we know each other so well that I'm going to explode in place without using any salutations or calling me by my full name, and I can't go anywhere without following me to the bathroom.
"No need." I turned my head briefly and replied that it was all fvcking coming up behind me.
"Tine, are you going to pee or poo?"
"Can you not be nosy?" I didn't want to tangle with him, so I hurried to the urinal, but Green followed, sticking his head out and looking around, so much so that I could hardly pee.
"Told you all to leave me alone, the more you do, the more I will hate you."
"Then I'll wait for you outside."
"You go back, are you not supposed to be in class?" I cursed him while I peed and I practically convinced him.
"I came to you as soon as I had time."
"Don't come."
"I'll see you in the evening, then."
"I said all about you not coming, and the fact that I don't like you, I already have someone I like."
"Who is it?"
"It doesn't matter who it is, that's it, leave me alone."
"OK."
"I'll see you tomorrow then."
Holy shit! This "Green Snackkiki" is simply more annoying than any of my exes.
Because I really couldn't stand Green following me around like a squire, so I told my good friends about what had happened in the past few days, in fact, they had been watching since it happened and knew that a sissy was after me, but I wasn't complaining to them, I had completely lost my patience now and didn't want to be patient anymore.
"Don't hate him, just let us help you." Fong said as he patted me hard on the shoulder. The good guys started thinking of ways to find all kinds of good-looking girls for me to chase, but I was looking for a girl who was online, rich and famous in college so that Green Snackkiki couldn't get her face down to chase me.
"How's your quest going?"
"We have met the right ones, but none of them were single."
"Should we try to find the schoolmates?" Ohm asked.
"All right, either grade."
After saying that, I went on to look for a girl's phone number, nowadays it's too hard to get a girl's phone number, it's better to use social software to find a suitable one before making an appointment. I just stare at the girls at our school and watch from Facebook to see if they are still single.
Because I had to dispel any little doubt Green Snackkiki might have had about me being anything other than not single.
"Ohm, did you find it?" Every four or five minutes I would ask him. Nowadays, anything that is social software has to be looked for carefully. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, none of them are defensible.
"I fvcking said it hundreds of times, call me Pop, how do you keep forgetting."
"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry, just wanted to ask you if you've found the right person for the job." I feel so bad saying that.
"You try asking Mario, I haven't found it here yet."
"Mario, what was that situation with you?" Fong pulled his head out of his phone to look at me like he was looking for something.
"I am chatting with my crush, I'm too busy to care about your shit."
"James......."
"Not yet, no need to ask, I will go back to the comments first." Useless, the big fool, has been working for half a day, and none of you are looking at this girl for me, all of you are busy flirting with girls, and the little energy left is just used to nod your head to me.
Ow! I haven't told you about the dark history of these people... Well... The thing that the men in this group love to do is satirize me! And the members of the Four Male Leads are me and Phuak, Ohm, Fong.
Phuak is the administrator, "not tasty, but I can eat because it's cheap", this person said, not really looking for anyhitng goodlooking, the biggest feature he is looking for is cheap, but just not tasty. When he became famous, at first I thought I had to be stupid as a buffalo to be friends with him. But now he's got half a million followers, sorry friend, it was my fault.






And Ohm is a socialite with a lot of followers, and he thinks he looks especially like Pop, has a haircut similar to that one, and as soon as he gets to the holidays he asks Fong and his girlfriend to accompany him to sell gold jewelry, and that sister is still a minor in her senior year.
Ten minutes passed....
Everyone was doing their own thing and I turned my head to start the conversation once more.
"You guys..." It took me a moment to utter a word, and after thinking left and right I finally found the easiest way.
"What..."
"I'm going to call Numnim." Don't rush the question, ask me who Numnim is. If everyone can't remember, I'll elaborate on who she is. She's the one who's been rumored to be very much in the news, um... All in all, she was my ex-girlfriend, in a nutshell.
Now she and I go to the same college, and although we don't communicate with each other much, we do say hello once in a while, and I know she's still single, and she's pretty, and although she's not a star, she's one of the best-looking people in the college. While I'm a little off base on this one, I think Numnim will understand, and only she can reach out and save me from this one giant disaster.
At least the whole pretending to be a couple thing is still good.
"Have you thought this through, Nadech?"
"Pop, count me in for begging you.... Can't we just call each other names normally, I feel like my brain is going to get all fvcked up with this." I don't understand at all why I have to call myself these complicated and secretive nicknames, isn’t it pride to call myself by my original name? Do you have to call a famous actor by his name to feel proud?
It wasn't long after saying hello to Numnim that I talked to her about the things that made me cry, and now everything was starting to move in a good direction. But then she started talking about getting a new boyfriend, and holy shit, my ex-girlfriend is getting a new boyfriend! Then I had to go to my ex and talk to her about having her pretend to be my girlfriend, and then goose I wasn't really her boyfriend, we just pretended to be a couple.
What the hell is wrong with me? I'm gonna die!
Finally got the pretend couple straight up about the sissy disappearing from my life, and that's when I'd let go of Numnim to go after the new boyfriend she wanted.
The big battle against the Green has officially begun.
Although the orientation is almost over and the classroom is no longer available, there is one more important event that everyone has been waiting for, and that is the orientation party!
Everyone was now seated in the venue, everyone was seated separately by college, with the College of Arts and Medical School in front and the College of Engineering and Agriculture in the back. The scene looks like the whole school is waiting for the start of the orientation party, and this kind of tight packed avenue is practically stifling. Usually, there are not that many students waiting to see the orientation party, cause by this people have long run out to parties.
But tonight was different, as there was the campus Star & Moon contest, the campus version of the drag queen, and the finale was a performance by the school band that could have made anyone who didn't come regret it to the point of death.
How could we, the Four Male Leads, miss such an event? Sitting to my left was Phuak, to my right was my fake girlfriend Numnim, in front of me were Ohm and Fong, and behind me was Stephen, a classmate from one of our colleges, whose real name was actually Dom, which was actually nothing more.
"It's that time of year again, dear classmates, are you all ready?" The presenter came to the stage with a microphone.
"Ready."
"If everyone is ready, then let's greet each academy with a scream of the Yard Star and Yard Moon."
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Haha! Ha."
This appearance of the campus star and the campus moon was so spectacular that my friends and I could only sit back and watch, waiting until the Law School delegates came out with all kinds of cheers and screams. To be honest, I should be the one in our academy's moon, and I am the one who is truly like the moon, but all the seniors said that Nosaur's face is a little more fairy than mine.
Hm... It's just that I'm afraid that Green Snackkiki is going to chase after me when I go up there.
After the appearance of the Stars and Moons, it was time for the Stars and Moons of each college to perform, which lasted almost two hours, and each college had a great time. Everything was quiet and nothing was happening, I just had to keep being considerate to my fake girlfriend Numnim.
"Are you thirsty?" I asked Numnim.
"Hmm, a little."
"Then you drink." I picked up the bottle of water in my hand and handed it over.
"Don't, Numnim only wants to drink mineral water these days."
"I'm too lazy to go out." In fact, it's quite difficult to get out of the house right now, with a huge crowd of people.
"Never mind then." Instantly I felt this could end up wrong.
"What brand of mineral water do you want to drink?"
"That's okay, just stop by later when I go to the bathroom. But then again, is it better to go out to the left or to the right?" The little sister looks like I'm so sad that I've encountered a great problem. And a mood called irritability has begun to build up inside of me.
"The right side is pretty good too, and it feels less crowded."
"Right? At first I wanted to go out to the left."
"Then you can go either way."
"But you said go right, Ok." the words just hit the ground and she stood up.
"Go slow."
"Okay... But after thinking about it, it's better for me to go from the left, I can also stop by and see Tyu at the Humanities faculty.” Uh-uh you go wherever you want, after saying so much I ended up going where I wanted to go in the first place. I hastened, I was so happy I was flying.
The happiest thing is breaking up with you.
It was only an hour later that Numnim returned and sat down next to me, slowly sipping on the same brand of water that I had just handed her earlier. Who was it that said somewhere before that they were going to buy some bird shit mineral water? I'm so tired of looking at this scene right now that I want to blow up in place. It was the same with the stage, forced to open I could only watch them sing and dance up there, and if I went up there to perform, definitely do a dance that made all the girls scream until they fainted from watching.
"Tiiiiine."
"Holy shit, you guys hurry up and come protect me, don't let him near me." I couldn't let my guard down at all, the enemy was going to attack me the next second, but the men's group immediately surrounded me and surrounded me inside.
"James you hold on to my hand and Mario must never let go of my hand, Nadech you just relax, you'll be fine for sure."
Huh? Can you keep a low profile? Does it have to be that loud every time?
"Here we go again, here we go again, making your friends like this."
"What are you doing here again? You go back to your college side and stay well." Bitch Green attacked hard, squeezed left and right and ended up squeezing Stephen, which means Dom sat down next to him, can I just go to hell right now?
"Want to see you ah, I haven't seen you all day today, and who is this girl next to you?"
Seeing that he had volunteered to mention here, I hurriedly touched Numnim with my elbow to get her to raise her head and give the man who wouldn't move as if he was stuck to me.
"This man? This man is..."
"Numnim why are you running and sitting here?"
"Ah, Green." You can totally tell how surprised this fake girlfriend of mine is by the sound that comes out of her mouth.






"Do you guys know each other?"
"Hmm, my friend her lover is from Green’s college, hehe hehe." huh? I hate that the world is so small.
"Then why are you running and sitting here now?"
"Just..." All this ex-girlfriend of mine can do is turn her face to me and look at me as if to ask, what do I do now? As for the Four Male Leads, they were also in a daze. I want to die, why am I so afraid of Green? But if the two of them knew each other, it wouldn't be good to say any more lies, and it seems that the next time they have to investigate a little more clearly and redo a foolproof plan.
"She's my ex."
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah, is Numnim your ex? Then it seems I still have hope."
"Why?"
"It's the ex of someone I met earlier, she's much better looking than Numnim."
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!!" my ex-girlfriend squealed out of nowhere just as the host on stage said he was going to let the band perform first and announce the results afterwards.
"Then the rest of the time is up to the Sssss!"
What's the name of this band? It's called the Sssss... It sounded like soda bubbling outwards. But the moment the drums hit, I was completely oblivious to the rest of the sound, and those in the Four Male Leads got high to the beat, because the song being played now was from my favorite band Scrubb.
The second the intro sounded, I knew it was the song.
"Hello, everyone."
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"
The lead singer's voice was heard throughout the venue through the sound equipment as the lead singer introduced the band members and everyone's cameras were constantly filming each and every one of them.
Wandering alone, watching the strange crowds come and go.
It doesn't feel any different than before. It's still the same.
Try to remember the past. I'm alone in my memories.
I know I'm still alone, as usual.
On the big screen, the lead singer's face was as full of happiness as ours, and I was waving my hands together and singing along to the beat of the music, and I wasn't even defensive enough to let that bitchy Green put his hand on my thigh when the song was done, and you'll see if I'll blow your dog head off.
When the lights hit the corner of the stage, the guitarist, who seemed to have no light at all, immediately filled his surroundings with a shining light, the camera was pointed at the guitarist, his face immediately appeared on the big screen, and in an instant, the whole venue was screaming.
" ... Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!”
"There's someone who makes everything so different.
No matter how sad I am, it always makes me laugh.
You're a man who makes my love grow quietly."
"So handsome, Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah."
"Hmm, what kind of person can break through the skies this cute? Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"
"I don't know, and I don't understand, maybe we were made for each other."
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"
The people on stage sing a line that was followed by a scream from the people below, you camera-growing hands are more than enough. If these girls like any of the guys in the band, they just keep shooting at him with their cameras, and the girls around them are going crazy, and most importantly, they keep pushing forward from the beginning until now. The guitarist on stage was the one who set off the crowd, making everyone sing along to his beat.
Holy shit, this guy is so much better looking than the campus moon.
By the time the song was over, the girls on stage were probably screaming their voices out. Crap, this orientation event is worth it for this one show alone, look at this bitchy Green, who talks about liking me too much to like, and is now thrilled as hell.
"Thank you to everyone who was there." The lead singer nodded his head in acknowledgement, and the next second, the freshmen on stage responded with louder voices than they had just sung.
"Introduce yourself! Introduce yourself! Introduce yourself!" You know who you want to meet, right?
It was the handsome little brother, but had to admit, this one was really handsome enough.
"Our band is called Sssss and was the winner of the first music competition in college last year and I'm Dan, who is the lead singer of the band and is a junior."
Snapping, snapping, snapping
The applause was loud, do you guys want the clothes on the lead singer's little brother too?
"This one on my left is Dum, a sophomore on bass. Standing in the back is keyboardist Ken, a junior. This is Seil on drums, also a junior this year. As for this last man..."
"I think the next scream should be a little more intense."
"Come on! Come on!"
"OK, actually, the guitarist in our band is a senior, but he had a temporary thing today and couldn't make it over. That's why you guys see this guitarist we have here to help out, he's also a freshman and is your little buddy."
"Freshman? The same class as ours? Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhh" the girls sitting nearby screamed frantically, making it seem like everyone wanted to know who this person was.
"Then let's hear it from the man himself." The lead singer handed him the microphone, a move that made all those waiting to listen even more focused, and everyone, including me, wanted to know what he would say next.
"Hello, everyone." His low voice made the little fanboys start screaming again, I was different from the others, I just kept staring at this man because his voice touched my heart, this subwoofer is my favorite sound.
On top of that, he's also so shy that I found him avoiding the camera all the time.
"I'm just a guitarist who came over to help out the seniors, it's only this one time, there shouldn't be a possibility of the next appearance, so I'll stop introducing myself and wish everyone a good time at the orientation party."
"Ho! What is this?"
"Why not just say even a little?" Green said sharply as he immediately stood up.
Which bastard said he liked me?
Even this good-looking pussy is so excited to be like this, I think those little fangirls are scared to death. After all, when they finished, the Sssss came down from the stage with them, but there should have been a lot of pictures taken, even by us the Four Male Leads.
It was a super satisfying night, even if it was only for five minutes as long as it took to get rid of the damn Green. I'd like to keep the Sssss on stage a little longer if I could, and also just hurry up and get this damn Green out of my life.
Everyone then turned their attention to the results of the Star-Moon competition, and today the engineering faculty was honored again with the School Moon, and the School Star was the little beauty of the medical school.
It's over.
"Tine, I've figured out what I need to do to help you." For the 8 a.m. English class, Phuak told me that they had come up with a brilliant way to help me.
Originally, my entire body was slumped in the chair, and at this moment of hearing him say it, I looked back at them with a rapid generality.






"Really? In what way?"
"Check this out first, it was actually Ohm who came up with the idea." He reached out and handed the phone over, the screen showing an interface to a page with over 200,000 likes on that Cute Boy.
"Well, what kind of idea is it exactly?"
"Since last night's orientation party, the guitarist who didn't introduce himself has topped the college discussion hit list, and to top it off, there are super many people on Cute Boy looking to hear from him, look at you."
I poked my head over to the phone interface, sliding through the pages, browsing through the messages his little fanboys were leaving on them, holy shit.... Wouldn't these people go overboard, was it necessary to go this far?
"Looking for a guitarist for the orientation party."
"Would any of you kind people please post a picture of the guitarist at the orientation party?"
"Can the admin help find information on the guitarist at last night's orientation party? What's your name? What college did you study at? Can't stand it now, another sleepless night, handsome as hell, how can handsome break through the skies?"
"Admin, who the hell is that guitarist in the Sssss's band? I'm going to storm him, and my girlfriends misses him to this day."
"Take the trouble to check the pictures, the sophomore staff on site last night will do."
There are just as many comments below the other message, I'm too lazy to read them all, who would have thought that none of them could say who the guitarist really is, there should be a lot of people who want to find this guitarist by now. But does this have a dime to do with me?
"Oh, he is indeed handsome, but does that have a dime to do with me?"
"You big fool, only this one can help you ah, pretty girls are too hard to find, let's say that ex-girlfriend of yours, can be said to be good looking, but she can't help you a bit, I see that Green will definitely still cling to you and not let go."
"Don't you tell me...?”
"Right! That's the man, and think of all the people who know that if he were to be your fake lover, let alone Green, all would be afraid to come and dig in."
"But he's a boy, you chattel." I shake my head like crazy, does it mean I'm leaving a guy just to be with a better looking guy? No! I was afraid to walk with him and die of shame.
"What's wrong with boys again? Do you understand what the word 'Give up' means?"
"And then what? I don't even know his name, or which academy he is from, how do you want me to talk to Green, and if he doesn't believe me, take me to that man, won't I die knowingly?" But a moment later, Ohm the bitch came stinking up.
"Do you know who I am? I'm the social butterfly Pop, I'll find it for you, but do you want to implement this plan after you find it?"
"It's all come to this, do you think I have a choice?"
I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get Green Snackkiki out of my life.
Half an hour went by....
"Look here, someone's got a lead." Ohm was staring at Line on his phone, not even looking at the book, and before I could poke my head over to look, he had already handed me his phone and opened the Cute Boy page and the message was already on it.
The admins uploaded photos.
But this isn't a picture of the guitarist from last night, not sure what that's a clue, only to look down and see...
Cute Boy social networking site.
It took a long time to find it, but the guitarist is from the Law School, but I don't know his name yet, so if someone who knows him can help, it's really a university that's looking for him. --Administrator
It's only been ten minutes and already there are over 4,000 likes, crazy.
There were comments of all kinds, but still no one said the guitarist's name, until this message...
"See Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah, it's IR, just saw him in the basement of the college, hands keep shaking."
The person who commented posted the picture in the message, it's really the guitarist from last night, wearing a school uniform with a name tag on it, the message blew up so many people, it almost made the page 404(failure to lead).
Sarawat
That's his name, I think, the name written on the nametag.
"My God, I’m so tempted to commit a crime and let the Sir come and catch me."
"Even if you know the name, people are good-looking, even the name is so handsome."
"Honey, there's your wife."
"It finally dawned on me that from past lives to this one, we are all made for each other. #SarawatBackBoneClub."
Slowly, the whole school was spreading the word about it, and even in class one could hear others discussing it. Of course, it's the members of the Backbone Club. But those are the little things now, what matters is a message from a guy in a football uniform.
"Wat is a good friend of mine, he doesn't have Facebook, he doesn't have IG, he doesn't tweet much, and there's just the fact that he doesn't like to be in the spotlight, and because of that, he asked me to say something to the admins for him, can you just delete all the pictures?"
FML, this guy is a thousand layers thinner than Green, I love it!






                                           ~ 2gether ~


Prev: Chapter 00Chapters Home Next: Chapter 02


Comments

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive