Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

2gether The Series, Chapter 00: Prologue

2gether The Series เพราะเราคู่กัน Phraa Rao Khuu Gan
2gether The Series, Chapter 00:  Prologue

Don't expect to seek true love when you're young, and don't super fantastic bombastic love when you're mature.

 Tine, a hipster dude.
With the welcome ceremony behind us, when will those with hearts come?
A flower!
"Wow, look what it is, hurry up and be awesome!"
Bell! Bell! Bell! Bell! Bell!
"Eh Fai, I'm going to give you a few likes until my fingers break."
"Sorry, I'm so sexy, Hahaha."
"Gredddddd, let's get Brother smell one?" This demonic harassment came from a friend of mine who went to school with me. The four of us were so close, they asked me to call them JamesJ, Pop, and Mario, which is the name of the "The Four male Leads". In fact, there are no handsome male leads among dudes at all. We are all dark skinned up to the neck. How can we compare to others?
The person who just said this is Phuak, alias James J. He looks nothing like James, except for his big face with the smile of a Buddha.
The man who often keeps up with the lovely Infita's haircut is called Ohm, alias Pop, and he's the kind of gentlemanly handsome that's like Pisutti from Keeping Husbands.
Next up is Jack, the recurrent sleeper whose mother used to sell gold in Chinatown, but has now moved on. His mother once joked that he had been kicked out by the mob, and Jack thought he looked a bit like Mario because his nipples were pink and he thought he looked like a Thai, Chinese and German mix, but in fact, he was a quarter Thai, Chinese and Singaporean mix.
As for me, I'm not sure yet, is it good to look like Nadech or Mark? How about Pan? Ah, come on, let's see who's the better one!
 "Tine......."
But the laughter faded as a someone interjected.
Have you ever wondered why everything comes in pairs no matter what? Once you're alone, the loneliness sweep you up in a torrent. I used to be obsessed with couples, whether with friends or........ Just to find someone.
It can be said that in the past, I was not alone in life, probably because I used to go to boys' high school, so life seems to be very full. There is no need to go looking at all, people who come to talk to you and harass you will automatically come to you. It wasn't until freshman year that that kind of high school life slowly changed, and sometimes I couldn't help but ask myself....
How did I get to this point!
When I was in middle school, I talked about several subjects and it wasn't out of the question to say it was the male god of the class. If you don't believe me, ask the katoeys at school, who don't know Brother Tine from the senior class Grade Nine So far I've only seen people who are too lazy to shake their heads in reply and must be crazy to say they don't know. He looks like he's a cute guy from "Meteor Garden", and he hangs out with all kinds of people, mostly foreign students. By the way, I went to a boys' school since......?
Lover in the campus.......
"Ging, are you free today?" The questioning voice sounded charming. I'm most attracted to this person because she is my first love, good-looking, brainiac, and most importantly, she has a lot of people who like her, chasing her means that I win over all my friends, Tine a winner.
"What's wrong?" Even the sound of a return question was sweet.
"Let's go shopping together."
"Uh... I still have math classes at The Brain."
"Then tomorrow....."
"I'm going to my chemistry class at Teacher Wu's tomorrow."
"What about Saturday, Saturday?"
"Sorry, I have to go to Bio Beam for a class, then I have to go to Eureka for physics, then I have to go to S Ohmsi's teacher for English, and then I have to continue to Da'vance for Thai language society on Sundays."




"So what day are you free?"
"Can we push back a bit? If we run into each other in the study room, we'll come out and play together again."
This King, and I meet in this life, but am I going out to wait until the next life? I want a woman for a girlfriend, not a mix of Einstein and Hitler. We ended up splitting up anyway, because at one point, I inadvertently came out of nowhere and said I better let her go spend it with the tutor. And now she is.......
Really ended up with the English teacher!
Cool camera obsessed ex.
"Tine, lets take a selfie together." This person's name is Bengwan, but she's a good woman. Whenever I saw her, I was sure to have to carry a camera with me like a fly on the wall, and I didn't even want to talk about it.
"All right."
"Together, Lychee......."
"Lychee!" I followed him, then grinned, a grin that reached the roots of my ears.
"CHERRY......."
"CHERRY!"
"That's cute--" she reached out and pinched my cheek.
"Then we'll go to dinner."
"OK. Griddddd, cheese sent eh, take a picture, Tine let me take a picture for me." So the camera was handed over, not to say handed, but to say that it would be more appropriate to forced on me.
"OK, mumu~"
Click. Ending this mess, I quickly threw the camera back, gutted and hungry.
"Ah, my face looks fat."
"Then let's do a remake! Remake! Ow, three...two...."
"Is it done now?"
"Hmm."
"No... didn't count to one, people haven't figured out the moves yet." Ah, I just saw you pose with your head down and chin up!
Stop it! That's the end of this relationship, I'm sure I won't survive any more of this, my nerves will explode.
The Meddlesome style ex
"What do you want to eat, baby? I'll take you to it later."
The person I met this time made me try to act like a nanny, buying whatever she wanted and taking her to eat whatever she wanted, and today was no exception.
"I don't know, you can decide its fine." This is the woman who always likes to let me think for her when she wants something to eat.
"So we're going for a seafood bucket today? Okay?"
"A seafood bucket? Come on, I can't touch that at all."
"Then eat the pasta, remember you seem to like the bacon and egg sauce flavor."
"No, no, no, it's so boring, you'll have to vomit it all out if I eat it."
"What does baby want to eat?"
"Anything you decide is all right." I started racking my brain for the menu that came to mind.
“How about some Japanese?"
"Tired of eating."
"Then come and we can eat the Suimen Hainanese Chicken Rice, it's famous."
"That will make me fat as hell."
"Then eat a salad, salads won't get you fat when you eat them."
"No, it's not enough to eat."
"So what do you want to eat?"
"If I know what else would I need you for, think about it."
Aah!!!! I'll never be able to eat in my next life if I keep playing it like this! Let me think about it!
Wealth show-off ex
"Why isn't Tine giving Babe any time at all this time?" This is Khonwaent, very cute looking and my new love. Her face was softer than a newborn baby's bottom.
"Study hard, as soon as you're free today, I'll take you to the movies." I think it's important to be sincere when you're in a relationship, but if the other person is playing with you, you still have to coax them.




"So what kind of car is Tine going to drive to pick people up."
"Civic oh, borrowed my brother's car."
"Don't, I've never been in a Civic since I was born, the seats are definitely stiff. Shall we not have the home driver drive me?" Hey, are you in a spaceship, whose cushions are as soft as clouds?
"Okay, okay, let's go to dinner after the movie."
"Wait."
"What's wrong?"
"Babe still wants to go shopping for a while, she's running out of makeup this time of year and has to get MAC's Kinda Sexy and Please Me color numbers and then try Dior's perfume. It's so annoying to walk around bumping with people. The bag needs to be changed too, I felt deflated the last time I carried that Louis bag."
"Oh, good."
"What brand of bag does Tine think is good?"
"I don't know, don't know much about women's preferences." But if you ask me, it's Jacob and eco-friendly bags, will she buy them?
"You're really no use at all."
You hear that, I'm so pissed I want to throw the Rongglea market at her and let her pick and choose!!!!
We're splitting up, can't we wait for Mom to beat me up?
Attention-demanding ex                   
"Why isn't Tine answering my phone?"
How do you answer the phone when you're sitting in the bathroom? But surely you can't say that to each other, you can only find other excuses.
"Busy, studying hard."
"Studying hard even in the middle of the night?"
"Just...getting ready for the entrance exam?"
"Okay! I know it doesn't matter to me at all, and Tine won't be sad if I'm gone at all!"
"How so."
"Huh."
Then it was off the phone. By the time she reacted again, she had already accomplished the feat of posting a picture of herself in tears on Facebook and Tagging my name. Hey!!! It's public opinion pressure is all on me!
Loud and noisy fight and moodiness comes every day, PSM-ing type.
 "Namwan what's wrong with you?" I flicked my fingers against her face and slid down again, seeing that she'd been keeping her head down since she'd been on the subway. I was kind enough to take her out for a walk and thought she might be better, but I didn't realize it was worse than it was at first.
"Don't touch me, I'm mad at you." Why are you so angry.......?
"What are you angry about, I don't even know."
"Get out of here if you don't know why I am angry, you cause me to end up in a bad mood!"
"Is there something wrong? Are you sick then? If I had to be told ahead of time, I'm sure I could have performed better."
"I’m on my period, aren’t I! Step aside and leave me alone!"
"OK! I don't care about you!"
After that, my fulfilling high school life gradually bade me farewell. Until now, when i crossed the threshold of college. An offer of admission brought me to this place, and I can no longer gracefully wander around the Paragon or be idle in it. Fate has brought me here, and someone like me has actually seen something even weirder than the Royal Field Square Gladiatorial, which is......
"Can Tine hear me?" This voice, it's the strangest presence in my life.
"Is there...something wrong?"
"Nah, cookies."
"For me?"
"Hmm."
I looked at the man in front of me from head to toe, who was reaching out to hand over the cookie box. In order not to hurt people's feelings, I reached out and took it.




"Thanks."
"Tine Teepagorn, freshman law student, I like you!"
Eh eh eh eh eh eh what's going on! Where's the hidden camera? Is this some kind of early morning funny show prank?
"Open...just kidding, right?"
"I like you a lot, really like you, so be my boyfriend!" Just listening to those few sentences, I can't help but drop the cookies on the floor.
O Guinness, please record that the most shocking thing in my life, happened.
Been confessed.
BUT!!!
The person who said it to me.
It's a boy!!!!

                                           ~ 2gether ~


Prev:   Chapters Home Next: Chapter 01


Comments

  1. Can I ask how to move this to drive? I want to read this offline coz' we're having a long road tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sana available din Po sa Wattpad para mas accessible at lahat Po pwedeng makapag basa. thank you po🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you translate breath by mame as well. The waiting is tormenting us. Its been like 4 months now since the last update. Kinda loosing hope that the translation will be finished.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive