Translations for Sale

Translations for Sale

Hey Yall Thanks for the Support na These are the Book in PDFs THAI NOVELS Tharn Type 2: Seven years of Love  Fish Upon the Sky English Fan Translation Bite Me the Series English Fan Translation Your Name Engraved Herein Manner of Death English Fan Translation  Vice Versa; Love Switch Worlds Nitiman: The Society and Lover  Behind the Scenes  Cutie Pie the Series Hia Said I am Naive Tale of Thousand Stars  Not Me the Novel  Love You My Ride English Fan translation Cupid Last Wish English Fan translation Because You Are My Sky English Fan translation Tharn Type 1: The More You Hate the More you Love KinnPorsche: Mafia Love, Last Love The Miracle of a Teddy Bear Love Mechanics Book 1 English Fan Translation Love in the Air (Love Storm) English Fan translation Love in the Air (Love Sky) English Fan translation Ai Long Nhai English Fan Translation Unforgettable Night with a Mafia English Fan translation Vegas Pete; I Dont Become Satan English Fan Translation I Will Hit You, Noei English Fan

Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances, Chapter 15: The Insatiable Third Master Long's Mistress...

Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances《龙飞凤舞》Long Fei Feng Wu 
Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances, Chapter 15: The Insatiable Third Master Long's Mistress... 

The Third Master Long was disturbed by her soft words, but quickly straightened his face and said viciously, "You are so annoying, why don't you keep it for yourself?

Feng Ning sat on the ground, turned his head eagerly and looked inside the house, answering, "I can do martial, I can be your bodyguard and assassin."
The corners of the Third Master Long's mouth hooked: "Help me kill all the women who haunt me?"
"And men too." Feng Ning actually nodded.
The Third Master Long's forehead twitched, really wanting to remind her that she was the only one who was pestering him now, Feng Ning stood up to see that the Third Master Long didn't seem to have any intention of fighting to stop it, and she quickly burrowed into the room with a cat's waist twist.
The Third Master Long closed the door and stood by the bedside watching her with his arms around his chest.
Feng Ning smiled ingratiatingly and wrapped herself up in a quilt while said, "I'll just take a nap."
"You said the same thing yesterday and ended up sleeping through the night."
"Then why didn't you wake me up?"
The Third Master Long choked, why didn't he wake her up? That's too good to be true. He sternly grimaced, "I was uprooted from my bed by you last night, and today you're uprooting again, and you said yourself, when will you stop having nightmares? You're always like this, how will I rest later?"
He waited to see how she could argue, but she seemed to have thought of something and her face slowly became bitter. When she was like this, he followed suit and was nervous.
It turned out that Feng Ning was asking, "Why can't I sleep here?"
The Third Master Long coped carefully: "You sleep here, what do I do? I didn't sleep all night yesterday." Act pathetic, and she will acquiesce.
Who knew that Feng Ning's expression was more pitiful than his, and she asked again, ''Then why can't you sleep? Are you afraid I'll haunt you? I said I'd go back to my maiden’s family when it's over if you don't like me, I know, you were forced to marry me, but we've been married for almost three years, and it's reasonable to share a room and a bed, why do you make it sound like I'm dirty?"
She whispered more and more, and in the end, she was really aggrieved: "I know that I have made mistakes before, and you are willing to be so close to me because you want to recover the treasure and find the murderer. But I'm really scared these two days, so why don't you just do your husband's duty?"
The Third Master Long is at a loss for words. She's a blunt woman with no memory, but she still remembers all the things that were hard to say.
The Third Master Long's silence made Feng Ning even sadder, the atmosphere in the room was heavy and awkward, she couldn't bear to be treated like this even if she was thick-skinned, she was really making herself feel low. Without another word, she rose in silence, wrapped her cloak around her, put her hood back on, cradled the small bundle of clothes and pillow in her arms, only to wrap herself into a ball again for a moment, and then head out the door with her head bowed in silence.






The door opened with a squeak, followed by a soft and upbeat sound, and the Third Master Long stood there stiffly, not knowing what to do. This woman is so good, when she's mad, she makes you want to throw her away, and when she's pathetic, she makes you feel like you can't reprimand her with a bigger voice.
The Third Master Long couldn't help himself, and when he came back to it, he found that he had opened the door and went out to find Feng Ning, whose rounded figure looked very miserable in the eerie moonlight, and who was walking alone on the path, but not towards her own yard.
The Third Master Long was far behind her, watching her as she walked and sat in a stone chair, and he too stopped to see what she was up to, only to wait for a while and not move a muscle. Instead, he sank down and walked over.
He walked up to her and she looked up at him in surprise and lowered her head again. "Why don't you go back to your yard?" he asked.
"I want to go to Madam Yu." she spoke when he waited for a while thinking she wouldn't answer.
"Madam Yu?"
Feng Ning replied in a small voice, "Madam Yu is more imposing, sleeping with her will probably be more fearless than the nightmares."
"Then why don't you go and sit here?"
"Madam Yu doesn't like me either, it's not as good as you being close to me. I was wondering what I should tell her or she certainly couldn't let me inside her room." She whispered with her head down, "I've been thinking about it for a long time now and I don't think it's time for her to go to sleep, will she be angry if I knock on the door?"
The Third Master Long looked at the scattered hair exposed at the edge of her hood, and in his heart, he wanted to sigh as he gently called out, "Feng Ning......."
She was too stubborn to raise her head and returned with a gambling tone: "I'm not bothering you, I don't think I'm bothering you sitting here."
The Third Master Long really sighed, he crouched down and met her eyes, her eyes were dark and moist with sadness and condemnation in them, the Third Master Long sighed again and reached out to take her hand.
Her hands shrank into her cloak and he jerked when he touched her, unwilling to let him take them, the Third Master Long didn't have to be strong, spreading his palms out in front of her and whispering, "Madam Yu or me, who do you choose?"
Feng Ning bit his lip and looked at his large palm, hesitating and hesitating, before finally stubbornly said, "It was you who drove me away."
"How stingy.” The Third Master Long learned her petulant whining tone.
Feng Ning skimmed her mouth and was amused, his eyes showed some laughter, but she still held on to her seriousness and said, "So now you came to me by yourself?"
"Right.” The Third Master Long gritted his teeth darkly.
Feng Ning finally raised her eyes to meet the Third Master Long's gaze, she looked at him carefully to confirm that he didn't mean to make fun of her, bit her lip and hesitated for a moment before finally placing her hand into his large palm.
She was so serious that he suddenly had a wonderful feeling of being entrusted, and he pulled her up and led her towards his courtyard. Feng Ning's mood suddenly improved and his spirit returned. She laughed her eyes out in delight and turned her head to the Third Master Long and said, "Will you carry my pillow?"
"Not a chance."
"Then take the clothes." It was a bit of a struggle for her to hold two things in one hand.
He swept a glance at her and whispered, "You get an inch and move a mile." Feng Ning didn't seem to listen, but only smiled sweetly and laughed his way back to his house.






This time inside, she didn't look like she was at war; she climbed into bed, carefully arranged the pillows, and asked, "I don't have to sit in a chair all night, do I, I can sleep in bed, can I?"
"Hmm.” The Third Master Long flipped a new comforter out of the cupboard while he responded, unfolding it and tossing it onto the bed just in time to bury her: "Go to sleep, don't nag."
"There are quilts." Feng Ning poked her head out from under the covers and laughed, "That's nice, I'll use the new one and you will use the old one."
The Third Master Long ignored her childishness and went off to wash and clean up after her, coming back to see that Feng Ning had already divided the beds, and she slept inside with her eyes closed wrapped in a new comforter, leaving half a bed for him.
The Third Master Long, who was widely clothed, blew off the candle and went to bed, trying not to be uncomfortable as he wrapped himself up in a quilt as well, not touching the man next to him. He lay down for a while, and in the darkness, Feng Ning was suddenly heard whispering, “Third Master Long, you are really good, I will remember your goodness and will definitely repay you in the future."
The Third Master Long was in no mood: "I'll wait."
"Don't you believe me, at least I agree to divorce you without tying you up, and I'll have a good talk with the family, and you'll go and marry your beloved the young lady yourself then, without having to face me all your life."
The Third Master Long closed his eyes and muffled, "Go to sleep."
He heard Feng Ning laugh softly, heard her steady regular breathing, and then he himself drifted into sleep. After an unknown amount of time, the Third Master Long jerked awake, slightly trance-stricken, but he soon realized what had disturbed him. Beside him, Feng Ning was struggling to catch her breath.
He rolled over and was about to call her, but Feng Ning suddenly yelled and sat up, the Third Master Long was startled and sat up to call her, "Feng Ning......."
Feng Ning turned her head dazedly, her breath uneven, clearly not yet awake from her dream, the Third Master Long called her again and reached out to touch her shoulder, Feng Ning snuggled over and leaned into the Third Master Long's arms, the Third Master Long patted her back and asked, "Drowning again?"
Feng Ning nodded and shook his head again, "I saw him."
"Who?"
"The man who knocked me overboard."
"Didn't you say you only recognized voices and didn't see faces?"
"Not that one, the one that hit me in the water the day I hit my head and got hurt, I saw him in my dream. I ran across the embankment and he caught up and we fought, the memory was fragmentary, but I saw his face, he was square-faced, triangular-eyed, mouth a little wide..." she seemed to be tired, her voice getting smaller and smaller, the Third Master Long stroking her back gently as she relaxed, her eyelids fighting straight.
"What else?" the Third Master Long helped her up to lie down and cover her with the covers.
Feng Ning blinked, finally unable to resist sleep, and closed his eyes, whispering, "He also has a big nose, not as good as yours."
The Third Master Long tucked her in and lay her down as well, listening to Feng Ning sleepily say, "I knew him, I should have known him, but I don't remember now."
"It's okay.” The Third Master Long rubbed Feng Ning's wrinkled brow, "If you don't remember, you'll always come back to it."
"Hmm. I'm so sleepy." Feng Ning felt that she was about to fall asleep, she held his hand and didn't feel afraid anymore, so she insisted on finishing the dream: "He was very tall, he chased me from the forest to the embankment, he used a hidden weapon, when I dodged, the stone under my feet tripped me, he struck me, the embankment was very high, I fell down..." she whispered more and more and finally fell asleep.






The Third Master Long thought carefully about what she said, this person's facial features are very characteristic, it should be possible to put a message to look on this person. He closed his eyes, intending to arrange this as soon as he fell asleep.
But there was something wrong, he pondered for a moment, but did not remember, just as he was about to fall asleep, a sudden flash of light passed in his head, Feng Ning said she ran from the woods all the way to the embankment, the woods are downstream, but the high embankment is upstream. This direction is not out of the city, on the contrary, it is running in the direction of towards the city.
The Third Master Long felt things were getting harder to guess, what had happened to make Feng Ning run out and plan to run back in?


                                           ~ Dragon Flies Phoenix Dances ~

      Prev: Chapter 14Chapters Home Next: Chapter 16




Comments

Medium Rectangle

Holla

Translations for Sale

Tharntype The Series, Chapter 16: Once is never enough!

Banished To Another World, Chapter 1: The First Day Struggling to survive